Captivated, Cursed: Alpha Lin...

By MyrandaRae

When the Moon Goddess casts a spell on Alpha King Lincoln and his entire pack, turning him into an icy ruler... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47

Episode 32

2.4K 107 10
By MyrandaRae

I'm flushed and disheveled as I quickly rinse my body underwater that I don't even have time to allow to heat up. I'm trying to focus on drying off while simultaneously applying lotion but I can't stop thinking about his hands on me.

We've obviously had sex several times now but that felt...different.

He was wild, primal, he needed me the same way I need him, I could feel it. For a moment I thought he was going to mark me and I wanted him to, I wanted him to claim me, to make me his. My wolf is itching for him, to mark him. I want to stop, to stare at the small indentations of his teeth on my shoulder, to study them closely but I can't.

I flip my head upside down and gather all of my hair into a bun, I don't have time for hair, make-up, or the thoughts swirling in my head.

Just as I slip my pants up my legs there is a knock at the door. Damn, four minutes go by quickly.

"Come in," I try to keep my voice even as I slip into a pair of strappy sandals.

When the door opens he pushes it open with one hand while still tucking his shirt in with the other. We both laugh at the sight of the other. This is ridiculous. We're wearing the same color slacks, we've opted for the same hairstyle and we're both still a rushed mess.

"We can't go down there like this! We look too coordinated!"

"It wasn't intentional," he chuckles, "I think it's alright."

"Our hair is the same..."

"We're one of those obnoxious couples I guess."

I freeze midway through my last shirt button. He says it so casually but it nearly stops my heart. He smiles a small, knowing smile and reaches his hand out to me.

"We have to go, Jo."

As we rush through the hallway, then down a flight of stairs, I try to get some information about this dinner.

"Who are we eating with?"

"John Myron, he's a highly respected elder, his beloved, Hillary apparently wanted to host us. I've met them both before, at different events over the years, they are kind if a bit overly talkative."

"So, this dinner is going to take a while?"

He laughs, "yes, but everyone will be there so we shouldn't be on the spot too much, there are plenty of us to focus on."

"What do I call them? I've never met vampire elders before?"

He stops me with one stair left and tilts my head toward his. There is a strange look in his eyes, it's happy but there is something else there, something I can't quite place. He kisses me, it's deep and longing but sweet, somehow. When he pulls back I try to formulate a sentence.

"What was that for..."

I'm cut off by Cam whose loud voice echoes through the stone foyer.

"Finally, I was afraid I was going to have to go over there alone and stall, Vic and Maggie, aren't down yet."

"Sorry, man," Linc pats his shoulder, "I completely forgot about this."

Cam's eyes narrow slightly and he looks back and forth between us.

"You guys look... did you coordinate this twinsie thing you have going on?"

My mouth drops open, "I told you!"

Linc lets out a laugh that momentarily distracts me. He doesn't let go and laugh, really out loud, full on laughter, very often, but when he does it's a beautiful thing to see.

"It's cute," Cam nudges my shoulder as Vic and Mags appear on the stairs.

"Let's get this over with," Vic grumbles, "I can't believe you did this to us, Myron will have us in those chairs until midnight!"

Everyone groans and we walk out into the cool evening air, making our way to the stately home not far from where we are sleeping for the night.

The door opens and a tiny, beautiful older woman runs out to meet us.

"Hello! Welcome! I'm Hillary, welcome to our home, please, come in!"

Her energy is infectious and I start to dread this dinner less. We might be stuck here for a while by a chatty host but it doesn't seem like they will be so bad.

"Thank you for having us," Lincoln's voice is smooth and serious, strong like an Alpha.

When we enter the home we are led to a sitting room where an older man and three younger people are talking over drinks. I immediately recognize the two women. They look up and I can see that they know me as well. They both stand and we all freeze, staring at one another for a moment.

"Hi," one of them says quietly.

"Hi," I nod and instinctively step toward Lincoln, who doesn't hesitate to place his arm protectively around my shoulder.

"I hope you don't mind that we're here. We heard you were coming tonight and wanted to come, just to check on you. Vic told us that you've asked about us and we wanted you to know that...we think about you too and hope you're doing well."

"I... I don't mind. It's good to see you both and I'm so glad you're alright," I step forward but not far enough to move out of Lincs reach.

"I'm Claudia and this is Julie," the blonde one says.

"Josephine," we hold onto each other for a moment, "It's really nice to meet you."

My voice wobbles, emotion filling me. I didn't expect to see them but I'm so glad they are here. I never saw them until we were rescued but they were there, with me, experiencing the same thing. I don't actually know them but I feel a warmth, a connection to both of them and I'm happy to see them.

"Can I fix you a drink?" Hillary asks cheerfully.

"Whiskey for this one," Vic nudges Maggie who blushes furiously under his tender gaze. "I like the matchy-matchy thing you guys are doing...cute," he smirks toward us.

Now I'm the one blushing.

After a few drinks, a very talkative four-course meal, post dinner coffee and at least an hour of conversation after, we are walking, silently back to our rooms.

"My throat actually hurts," Cam whispers, "I've never talked so much in my life!"

A dry, tired chuckle barely cuts through the quiet, Linc sounds exhausted, too.

"I'm going straight to bed," Cam rasps and everyone hums in agreement. "Goodnight, see you all for the flight at six," he waves us off before entering his room.

I can feel Lincoln stalling, slowing down, waiting for Maggie to go into her room.

"Goodnight," she says through a huge yawn.

"Night," we say awkwardly in unison.

As soon as her door clicks shut he has me in his arms.

"Come sleep with me."

"Are we actually sleeping?"

"Not a chance," he growls as he pulls me into his room.

Want more of The Fairytales?  Read 5 completed books in this series, plus get access to over 30 adult romance titles on my Patreon (patreon.com/MyrandaRae) !

Updates weekly: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 16.9K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
2.3M 76.6K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...
1.1M 43.7K 43
He's an Alpha King, ruthless, powerful and dominating, and he wants his mate. She's a rouge, one half of the infamous Dimitri Twins, she's wild, and...
1K 19 60
The moon goddess created the creatures of the night. Everyone of them shine at night. A creature who can transform in form of a wolf. A creature who...