Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.49

608 63 12
By ButterFly_707_

● Here is the update guys. Enjoy......

● TARGET ~ 50+ VOTES AND 10+ COMMENTS.

I love you 🤎

Happy reading ♥️

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- MUSKURANE

It's 10 in the morning but the couple is sleeping peacefully. Finally after some minutes he rubbed his eyes opening his eyes just to witness sleepy beauty in his arms.

He pressed her puffy cheeks and her lips turned into pout smiling at her he kissed on her forehead.

Seeing her in his t-shirt is making him crazy. Opening 2 buttons and slide down the shirt from her shoulder.

He start rubbing her bare shoulder slowly with back of his plam. She moved closer to him feeling tickling feeling.

Wanting to tease her more he start giving her wet kisses on her shoulder while caressing her waist under the shirt.

She hummed and open her eyes slowly. Rubbing her eyes she witness his smiley face.

Advik- Good Morning Ms.Hippo

She giggled and replied him while hugging him tightly.

Niyati- Good Morning Mr.Billu.

She said and kissed on his jaw. After some minutes of silence she said.

Niyati:- Stop looking at me like that? ,

Advik- Like what?

Looking at him she replied.

Niyati- Like, I'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen.

Giggling softly he replied while caressing her jaw.

Advik- Isn't it true? Because after looking at you my mind and heart just stucked on you.

She breath stucked in her throat red line come across her cheeks. Not knowing what to do she done which she usually do. She hide her self in his arms.

Niyati- Advik?

Advik- Yes Baby.

Niyati- mm...

Advik- What happened love.

He said while breaking the hug and looked at her.

Niyati- I was thinking that I should tell Dida everything. I can't take a risk what if he hurts her. He is psycho.

Advik- Are you sure? I mean you are ready right?

She took a deep breath and nodded.

AT EVENING

Varun, Divya and their parents are at Niyati's house. Divya and Varun just come back today.

Divya- Chhoti you know I missed you so much there. Also there was your favorite singer concert. That was much fun chhoti..

Niyati- Di..

She cut her off. Feeling her nervous body he hold her hand and squeeze.

Advik- I'm here love. I will handle everything.

Varun- What happened carrot?

Moving closer to her sister she sits on floor near her and placed her shaking hands on divya's keens.

Looking back at Advik for some comfort and confidence. He smiled at her and blinked his eyes. Taking deep breath she finally said.

Niyati- Di I want to share something with you.

Divya- Yes bachha say.

Niyati- When you are on your internship in that time I was kidnapped.............and that night our Maa and papa died Infront of my hopeless eyes.

All of their's eyes are open widened, niyati is crying while holding divya's knees and Divya was just looking at her with blank face.

Pushing her away from her Divya stands up to go but Niyati hold her hand and Said in guilty.

Niyati- I'm sorry d..

One sharp slap Landed on her cheek and she said while glaring at her.

Divya- Don't call me Di because from now on I'm not. Do you get that?

Everyone's mouth gasped hearing her sharp words. Everyone knows Divya is niyati's everything. Her happiness starts with her and ends with her. For niyati Divya is her Maa and papa both.

Advik- Bhabhi.

Varun- What are you saying Divya?

You can't say that let's sit and solve the problem. - Varun's parents said.

Showing all of them her plam she said in strict voice.

Divya- NO one will say anything. It's between me and her.

Removing niyati's grip from her wrist Divya start walking. She again hold her hand. Taking one breath she pushed her and start walking.

Seeing Divya's back niyati fall down on floor and start crying. Nodding at Advik Varun go behind Divya. His parents sits on sofa thinking how to solve this problem.

Moving closer to niyati he sits near her and cressed her hairs. Hugging him tightly she start crying hardly and hardly in his embrace.

Niyati- I hurt her advik. I hurt my dida. I can't leave without my dida advik. I can't. Please tell her naa ke mujhse baat kare. How can she say she is not my dida? She is my Dida and I'm her chhoti. Right na advik?

Advik- Yes Princess yes. You are her chhoti and she is your dida.

His mom brings first aid box. Nodding at his mom he broke the hug and start caressing her red cheek. After applying some ointment he again hugged her softly and just stay like that.

DIVYA'S ROOM

Divya's back is facing Varun who just come in her room. Coming closer to her he put his hand on her shoulder and that is enough for her to break down. Hugging him tightly like her life is depends on him Divya start crying.

It's been 30 Mintues but she was still crying. Caressing her hair he said.

Varun- Shh...stop crying baby.

Divya- Ho..how can.. can sh..she do th..
.that. she di..didn't even tell her dida. I'm her dida Varun and she didn't even share anything with me. She suffered all alone, all pain, all nightmares like I'm not here to hold her in my arms. My chhoti suffered all alone when I was busy in my own world.

Varun- shh...bachha stop crying. she was so young that time to understand what to do, what to share. There is no one who can tell her the right path. She was lost that time Divya. She was afraid that you will also leave her after knowing the truth and that time you were the only person to which she called her family.

He was trying to make her understand and she was listening each and every word.

Divya- I slapped her Varun. Me, mom dad never raised our hand on her but I slapped her Varun.

Varun- It's not your fault the situation was like that on that time.

Divya- I'm very bad Varun. Who never understood that her chhoti is suffering alone.

Breaking the hug he hold her face and said.

Varun- You are not bad do you get that. You are the best. You are the best daughter, best daughter-in-law, best bhabhi, best wife and best sister.

She was just looking at her husband.

Varun- And I'm sure you will be the best mom of our kids.

He said to light up her mood and she giggled with wet eyes. They heard niyati's voice from outside she was knocking the door.

Niyati- Di please don't do this. I can't leave without you di.

Divya looking at Varun. He nodded and Divya start going.

Niyati- You are my everything Di. I Wil die without...

She can't complete her sentence when Divya covered her mouth.

Divya- DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT.

Without delay niyati hugged Divya tightly and start crying on her shoulder. They both are crying on each other's shoulder. Wiping her tears Divya start caressing niyati's hairs and kissed on head.

Niyati- I'm sorry dida. Please forgive me.

Divya- Shh..it's OK. Cool down.

Niyati- Di Me aapko khona nhi cha..chahti th..thi is..isliye mene aap...aapse....

Before she spoke anything she becomes unconscious in Divya's arms.

AFTER 1 HOUR

Everyone was sitting in niyati's room. Advik was telling them what is happening with niyati from last 1 month and how he come back after breaking the contract with Paris company.

His parents patted his back like a proud parents. Varun hugged his chhote.

Tears are again rolled down from divya's eyes. Advik sits next to her and said while holding her hand.

Advik- She is OK bhabhi. We all are here for her.

Divya hugged advik and start mumbling.

Divya- Thank you so much Advik. Agar tum nhi hote to Pata nhi meri chhoti ka kya Hota.

Advik- She is so good like an Angel. MY ANGEL. How can I let any one to hurt my love.

DINNER TIME.

Niyati is sitting on her bed and Divya is feeding her.

Divya- How the food?

Niyati- Yummy like always.

After eating the food Divya sits next to her.

Divya- Today I will sleep with my chhoti. Advik you can sleep with Varun.

Advik's eyes becomes widened but understanding their emotions he nodded.

Coming closer to Niyati he bend down and cupped her cheek.

Advik- Sleep well ok.

Nodding her head. Kissing on her forehead softly he mumbled.

Advik:- I Love You.

Niyati- I Love You Too.

Divya cleared her throat and Said while teasing them.

Divya- It's just for 1 night Guys.

Varun entered while giggling. Coming closer to Divya he pecked divya's lip.

Divya's eyes becomes widened but Varun is careless about that.

Varun:- Good Night baby. Sleep well ok. I love you.

Now it's other couple's time to tease them.

Niyati:- It's just for....

Advik& Niyati- ONE NIGHT GUYS.

They say and start Laughing while Divya is blushing.

After some times both Rathod brothers went to sleep. Placing her head on divya's lap they start talking.

After solving all the problems now they are talking randomly.

It's 1 am but sleep is away from Niyati. Divya looked at her and smiled at her knowing very well why she was not sleepy.

Divya- Advik is treating you right na?

She knows no one can care for niyati more than Advik but she just wants to hear that from her.

Big smile comes on Niyati lips.

Niyati- Adi is treating me like papa used to treat me just like his Princess. For him my comfort,my priorities, my pain are more important than his ownself. In teenager I never knew that our that small steps can lead us here.

Her eyes are shining remembering their teenage age. Divya's eyes Landed on Advik who is standing at door. He just come here to check on her but he stopped there when he heard her talks. Divya smiled to herself and asked.

Divya- How much you love him?

Niyati- I just love him just HIM and I don't know the boundaries of my love for him. My love and respect for him are increasing day by day. I don't want to become his shadow because the shadow also faded away some times but I want to become HIS SOUL so my every breaths starts with him. Like soul is nothing without body just like that I'm nothing without MY ADI.

Divya is feeling so happy for her chhoti who finds best man for her. One shy smile comes on his face hearing her so pure words for him.

Niyati- You know Di, I don't know if I deserved his love or not but this feeling is so beautiful like pure feeling. It's so beautiful to fall for him.

She was saying without knowing that someone's eyes becomes wet feeling her love by her words.

He knows she don't know how to describe her feelings but her every action is just screaming her love for him and today she was openly saying that how much she loves him.

Wiping his tear he stands there resting his back on the wall.

Divya- OK now I'm going. Good night chhoti.

Niyati- Aap to aaj yha Sone Wale the na?

Divya- I know you will not able to sleep without cuddling your big Teddy.

She said and come out from her room looking at Advik who is looking very happy. His eyes are shining like a star in this dark night.

Patted his head she start going from there.

Advik- Tum soi nhi aabhi tak?

Niyati- Aap ke Bina hame nind kha aati he Mr.Rathod.

He laughed at her silly behavior.

Niyati- Now come fast I need cuddle.

Advik- Coming coming Angel.

Cuddling on bed her head is in crook of neck while he was lost from last 15 Mintues.

She moved back and saw his wet eyes.

Niyati- What happened?Why are you crying?

She said and cupped his face.

Advik- it's just I heard your talk with bhabhi and I..

Niyati- Ohh..but I'm telling you Mr.Rathod. I really love you that I can die for you without thinking for a second.

He laughed hearing her childish words.

Advik- We are not in movie love that you can snatched my death from me.

Niyati- Are I'm telling you na. If some day something like that happens so don't worry your this Pungi will snatched your death from you Mr.Rathod.

She said in her most serious voice. advik feels like someone just stubbed his heart with sharp knife. Her words is killing him from inside the reason is unknown for him.

He can't even think to live without her for 1 day and her she is talking all these. BULLSHITS.

Glaring at her he said.

Advik- Don't you dare to say something like that.

Niyati-areee it's not like I'm going to die Adi.

Advik- I said don't use those types of words do you get that?

She just nodded looking at him with confusion.

Advik- I want your answer in words Niyati.

Niyati- ok, I will not say something like that.

He hummed and lay down back facing her. Those words are not leaving his mind. It's 5 Mintues but still he mind is on those words.

"I WILL SNATCHED YOUR DEATH FROM YOU, MR.RATHOD"

She knows they both will not able to sleep in this situation.

Niyati- Advik?

NO ANSWER

Niyati- Adi?

NO ANSWER

Niyati- Billu?

NO ANSWER

Inhaling one breath she said.

Niyati- MR.RATHOD I WANT MY BIG TEDDY'S CUDDLE RIGHT NOW.

Exhaling his breath he looked at her whose arms are spread open. Coming closer to her he put his face on her chest and hugged her softly.

She start caressing his soft hairs.

Niyati- I'm sorry I don't want to make you upset.

Advik- It's ok.

He looks up and pout. Laughing at his childish act she kissed him.

Niyati- Such a baby behaviour Mr.Billu.

Advik- Only for you MOMMY.

He said and winked at her. Her cheeks turned red like a strawberry.

But her whole face turned red when he again put his face on her chest and mumbled.

Advik- It's so soft and comfy.

Niyati- Mo...move a.away I...I want to.. to sle...sleep.

She said and start pushing him away from her.

But he hide his face more into her chest.

Advik- Your This BIG TEDDY also needs cuddle MOMMY.

Niyati- Shut up Adi.

Laughing slowly imagine her red tomato face. He stay silent. Grabbing her hand he put her hand on his hairs to tell her to play with his hairs.

Advik- It's feels so good in your arms. LIKE A HEAVEN.

He said and pressed one soft but long kiss on her cleavage. Kissing on his side of head she start caressing his hairs.

And in some minutes sleep took over them.

------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) If you like then don't forget to do vote, comments and share.

:) Complete the target fast fast. Abhi to Bahot kuch hone Vala he Jo tum logo ne socha na hoga.

:) Follow me on Insta. IG I'D:- butterfly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 27.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
39.6K 2.1K 32
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
36.4K 2.8K 24
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
158K 7K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...