Call Of Duty One-Shots

By CaiGivesMeLife

Hello! This is gonna be a one-shot book. Some of these scenarios are made up by me and my delulu brain, while... More

He's a bit big... (KonigxOC)
Getting shipped by students (PricexOC)
He doesn't believe in love (GhostxOC)
High on pain medication (KonigxOC)
You like annoying him like a sibling would (GazxOC)
Tangled. 🎄 (KonigxOC)
Your Barracks Leaked....(GhostxOC)
Eepy...(SoapxOC)
Price helps with Training....(PricexOC)
He's Watching...(GhostxOC)
He's been avoiding her and she wants to know why...(KonigxOC)
Comforting Touch...(KonigxOC)
Physical Touch....(GhostxOC) ***Angst***
It's a demand....(GhostxOC)
He wants her help....(KonigxOC)
Haunted House...(TF 141xOC)
Attention (GhostxOC)
You called her mom....(LaswellxOC)
Babysitting the Troublemaker...(KonigxOC)
Hoodies....(KonigxOC)
Hoodies....2(KonigxOC)
Hoodies....3(KonigxOC)
He's Sick and Being Overdramatic....(GhostxOC) Part 2 to 'Your Barracks Leaked'
He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC)
He Can't Sleep Without You...(HorangixOC)
He's Feeling Affectionate....(GhostxOC)
He Can't Sleep Without You...(HorangixOC) Part 2
He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 3
Baby Ghost...(PricexOC)
What's a Favor Between Old Friends....(LaswellxOC) **Platonic**
He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 4
He Feels Terrible....(GhostxOC)***Angst***
He Feels Terrible....(GhostxOC) ***Angst*** Part 2
He Feels Terrible....(GhostxOC) ***Angst*** Part 3
Scars (IndyxTF 141+Alejandro)**Angst**
Captain Stumbles Into Her Medbay (PricexOC)
Helping Hand....(KonigxOC)
She Caught Them (SoapxGhost)
*Sigh* He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 5
He Notices A New Scar... (GhostxOC)
One bed, two of you... (KonigxOC) Part 1
One bed, two of you... (KonigxOC) Part 2
It's The Acohol... (TF 141xOC)
Vegetables?! Seriously?! (TF 141 x OC) Part 1
Vegetables?! Seriously?! (TF 141 x OC) Part 2
He Helps You Pop Your Back... (NiktoxOC) Part 6
Her Book... (PricexOC)
A Man Who Fears Nothing But Her... (PricexOC)
Author's Note **New Story Alert**

He Helps You Pop Your Back....(NiktoxOC) Part 2

255 1 2
By CaiGivesMeLife

Got impatient and decided to just upload part two since my other stories are driving me insane. Time for Indiana to retaliate. Let's see how she ends up doing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh but I really do want to. I could do anything I want to do to you right now. You're completely in my hands and I like it." The raspy voice is back as Nikto grips her tighter.

"Of course you do..." Indy says, already planning her future retaliation.

*

*

*

It's a day later and Indy is very relieved at not having been tortured by Nikto with tickles. She shudders at the simple memory of the threat. 

Nikto is filling out some paperwork out in a hidden corner in the lounge, which is the perfect place for Indy to take her revenge. She sneaks up behind him, grabs the back of his head, tilts it back, and covers his mask in soft kisses. The only way to win against him is to make him blush and the only way to make him blush is by being soft.

This unexpected turn of events catches him off guard, his face instantly turning a bright red under the mask. While Nikto was expecting Indy to retaliate sooner or later, the last thing he expected was an attack of kisses.

"Que paso? Estas rojo?" Indy taunts the Russian with her native spanish, seeing his blush through the eye holes in his mask.

(Translation: What happened? You all red?)

Nikto blushes even more at her comment. "This is not fair." He growls. He attempts to pull away from Indy to regain his composure, but she pulls him back knowing well enough that only tenderness will make him melt.

"You've taunted me in Russian before, I have full right to taunt you in Spanish." Indy says with a grin as she keeps pressing soft kisses to him.

Nikto groans and lets out a growl of annoyance. He knows if he continues talking like this there is no way he'll be able to stop blushing. He lets his guard down and surrenders to the kisses, body relaxing. "This is cheating." He groans again, his voice rasping from the annoyance.

"All is fair in love and war. And would you look at that, we are in both." Indy says with a grin.

Nikto growls low, this is very embarrassing to him but he's really enjoying these soft kisses and can feel himself completely let go of his tough exterior. "Fine, I surrender." He finally says, his voice still rasping.

"Say that a little louder, please? I believe I just heard you say you give up." Indy teases.

Nikto's eyes narrow with annoyance, he growls a little louder and a louder as his blush darkens. "I said what I said, and I won't say it again." He's incredibly stubborn even though his face is practically red. He knows he is beat and his only choice now is to be quiet and accept the kisses while completely denying the fact that he secretly enjoys it.

"Te gané, mi Osito, tan bonito y rojito." Indy teases, as she let's go of his head.

(Translation: I beat you, my Bear, so pretty and red.)

The color of Nikto's face and ears now turn extremely deep red. He's never blushed this much before. Nikto was stubborn and wanted to prove that he could remain tough no matter what, but Indy's kisses and sweet Spanish was making it impossible. 

Nikto only let's out growls to try and show that these kisses were not having any effect on him. "You're insufferable." He finally admits, turning to fully face her.

"And you like it when I make you suffer." Indy says with a grin.

Nikto doesn't know if he should feel annoyed at this situation, embarrassed or excited. So, he compromises by doing all three feelings. "Shut up..." he growls, his eyes narrowing again.

"Never." Indy presses a short kiss to his mask, righ where his lips would be.

He freezes at the gesture but can't get himself to complain. "That was not necessary." He says in his low grumbling voice as he crosses his arms.

"But it was fun." Indy points out.

Nikto sighs again with a roll of his eyes. "For you..." He responds, though his tone is soft and his breathing is stable so it's clear he's not upset.

"It was for you, too, you just don't want to admit it." Indy say with a pointed look, sitting in the chair next to him.

Nikto's expression turns stoic as he crosses his arms and looks away from her. "I admit nothing."

"That's fine. We both know the truth, either way." She says with a shrug.

Nikto's face stays neutral but watching closely, Indy can see his chest rise and fall from quick inhales and exhales. It's clear he's still flustered after she kissed him. Though he won't admit he enjoys her affection, he can't hide his body language.

"Que pasa, hermoso?" Indy asks with a grin. Nikto might not know much Spanish but he knows enough to understand Indy just called him handsome.

(Translation: What's wrong, handsome? )

"Don't call me hermoso." He replies in a rasping voice, clearly trying to act unaffected

Indy smirks and stays quiet, simply watching to see what he does.

Nikto relaxes slightly when he realizes she's not going to keep teasing him about this. He takes a deep breath and crosses his arms on his chest. He is now ready to let his pride take control over his senses. "There, I feel like myself again." There's a slight hint of arrogance in his tone.

"I'll fix that with a few kisses in a second." Indy threatens playfully.

Nikto's body tenses up and a low grunt escapes his mouth. He tries to act as if he doesn't care and is not bothered but his body still betrays him. His breathing is a little heavier than before and his blush is back again and darkening back up quickly. "You wouldn't." He narrows his eyes at her.

Indy moves closer to prove him wrong and he immediately bolts out of her reach. She taunts him because of it. "Coward."

His entire body language is full of frustration, embarrassment, defiance, and annoyance. He turns back around and tries to play it cool. "I'm not a coward." He says defiantly.

"Yes, you are." Indy responds as she slowly stalks towards him.

Nikto doesn't take his eyes off of her, fighting the urge to run. "Come any closer and I'll throw you on the ground." He says, the annoyance in his voice is clear as he growls at her to attempt to intimidate/threaten Indy.

"Oooh, toss me like a rag doll~"

His breath is still heavy as he stares at Indy, the blush now turning a dark shade on his face. He can feel his heartbeat quicken as he tries to not show that he's flustered. "Don't tempt me, and I'll do more than just toss you." He growls.

"Promise~?" Indy is clearly not taking him seriously, not while he's the one running from her.

Nikto stares her right in the eyes as his jaw clenches with frustration. "God, you really know how to make a man want what he hates." He finally succumbs and stops trying to run.

"You don't hate me. That's just a lie you tell yourself." She closes the rest of the distance between them and gives him a hug.

The feeling of her arms around him have his legs going weak. His body goes limp in Indy's embrace. He panics a bit as he realizes just how weak he is around her. Nikto's heart pounds out of his chest as his breath becomes incredibly heavy and he stares at her, looking for approval after this weak moment.

Indy simply holds him up as best as she can and nuzzles him. "Putty in my hands. I like it."

"You're supposed to be scared of me, not trying to make me all soft." He grumbles.

"Sorry, you just don't scare me, Osito." She says with a small chuckle.

(Translation: Osito is basically a cute version of the pet name 'bear'.)

Nikto hides his smile behind his mask at the nickname before wrapping his arms around her and giving Indy a rough squeeze. "I bet I could scare you. Don't tell me you don't find me intimidating. I have a massive scar across my face and my body is littered with others. Some of the biggest and baddest people are scared of me. Hell, just look at the way I look at you and you might think I'm insane. You're not scared of any of that?"

"Nope." She answers simply.

Nikto just stares at her, not comprehending why she doesn't fear him. "...you're not easy to understand you know that? It's almost like you want me to hurt you."

"You'd never truly hurt me. This is just how you express yourself." Indy says with a shrug.

"Yes, but you can't actually think it's normal. This way I express myself isn't normal. And here you are..not even flinching at the way I hold you. Most people would beg me to let go by now...and yet here you are. I just don't understand you..."

"And you probably never will." She says as she keeps nuzzling him.

"I doubt I ever will but I'm still going to try." Nikto keeps looking at her his as soft of a gaze as he can give. He intent on figuring out what it is about her that intrigues him. It more than her simply not being afraid of him, more than her poking fun at his violent personality, and more than her simply being soft with him. All he knows is that he won't let her escape him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked part 2! Might make a part 3, might not. I'm trying not to make too many stories with several parts. Comment down below what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 0 14
***Book 1 of the Konig series*** (Please note that there will be incorrect spelling from either me or the AI. There are also times that the AI will g...
92.4K 1.3K 53
A collection of oneshots including all characters from Call of Duty. NSFW, angst, and comfort will be included. (All characters are adults and every...
13.8K 149 26
Fun little stories of everyone's favourite little pookies ;3 SMUT + FLUFF + ANGST + SILLY SHIT Feel free to leave any suggestions that you want to se...