Good Times || Ryujin x Idols...

By allforryujin

Short stories, one shots, smut, etc (18+) WARNING ⚠ 🔞 ⚠ - Bottom Ryujin🔻 with Top other idols [ mostly I... More

Lustful Demons (1) | Ryeji |
Lustful demons (2)
please read ⚠️
Alpha x Alpha (1) | 2Shin |
Alpha x Alpha (2)
My Girlfriend | Ryuryeong |

Yes, My Queen | Jinlia |

272 7 1
By allforryujin

Ryujin x Lia

⚠️🔞⚠️

Choi Lia was a famous lesbian businesswoman, she knows how to manipulate people and make them her puppets. Every women beg to be her slave. Most of all she is also a famous mafia in underground world, doing all legal and illegal things.

"Are you willing to be my slave?"

Lia's famous line is that even if you don't want to be her puppet but just by looking at her beautiful body and cold husky voice, you are willing to be her slave for her manipulating touch.

🐾🐾

Oueen Lia was not a queen in an Empire but everyone in underground world calls her, because the way she manage people to become her slave that no one can deny her.

"Queen, please.. Use me as you want and make me your slave.."

A famous bisexual model named Shin Ryujin is begging for Choi Lia to take her as her slave, but Lia coldly stared at the girl who is kneeling and kisses Lia's hands.

Lia bend her left knee for a kneel like she's proposing marriage, she touches the girl's cheeks softly that making the girl close her eyes.

"Why do you want to be my slave then?"

Lia coldly ask the girl with her cold stare and cold voice, but the girl didn't shake or scared and Lia loves it. She don't like girls who shake in fear and who was afraid of her.

"I just want you to use my body, make me your slave and fill me with your toys.." seductive yet playfully said Ryujin.

"Come." said Lia, smiling at her.

Lia really found her attractive, her body shape is amazing and she can't miss this opportunity so she accepted her without hesitation.

Lia stand up and walk, Ryujin's still on her knees, she's in a trance and shock for that beautiful smile Lia gave her then she realizes Lia was too far now, she stood up, half running and chasing Lia.

"Wh-where are we going?" Ryujin asked, when she was near her.

Lia didn't even answer and just walking on her way to her room. When they entered, Ryujin saw a box full of sex toys.

"Here put that and sit on the bed." Lia said.

Lia throw a handcuff at Ryujin, Ryujin was even shocked when she realizes they are starting.

"Ye-Yes Queen.." Ryujin shattered.

Ryujin sits on the bed and handcuffed her hands, while Lia gets what she wants to do now. Lia looked at Ryujin's eyes and sexily lick her lips that make Ryujin's body hot in weak with just that gesture, she knows she's in trouble now.

'So that's was the famous making your body weak gesture, that everyone says' thought Ryujin.

Lia put Ryujin's handcuffs hands on her neck, they are inches apart.

"What do you want my slave?" Lia asked seductively.

"Kiss me, my queen."

Ryujin replied that makes Lia smirk then kiss that kissable lips and she was right Ryujin tastes delicious with a sweet scent, Slowly while they are enjoying eating each other lips, Lia pushes Ryujin's body to lay on bed.

"What?" Ryujin asked then pout.

"Nothing" Lia replied smiling.

"Queen~"

When she kiss Ryujin again, Ryujin moans at the hot kisses they are sharing. She hugs Queen's head for touching her legs slowly like she's teasing the hell out of her.

"Queen~ please touch me more.." Ryujin begs.

Ryujin waited but her queen just laugh and put a blindfold in her eyes. Ryujin wanted to protest and wants to argue but it's her queen.

Lia kisses her more hungrily, sucking and biting her lips. When Ryujin wanted to moan, she quickly put her tongue inside her mouth, fighting with her tongue and exchanging saliva.

Lia stopped kissing and starts to take off the clothes Ryujin is wearing and herself, leaving both of them naked. Ryujin don't know what to do, she just leave Lia to do whatever she wants.

Lia looked at Ryujin's body from top to bottom, the face is beautiful, the breasts size is perfect for her hands, the nipples are pink and hard, the waist is slim, the buttocks are firm, the sensitive area is already wet from their kisses. Lia's eyes are filled with lust and hunger to eat her prey, she can't wait to f*ck the shit out of her.

Lia reached for the box which is placed on the bedside table. She opened it, took out a vibrator egg and a double-sided dildo. Lia gently press the vibrator egg on Ryujin's p*ssy and turned it on.

"AHHhhhh-Queenn..."

Ryujin screamed at the foreign thing suddenly inserted into her p*ssy. She starts moaning, feeling the pleasure rush through her body when Lia turned the vibrator egg at the highest level.

"Huhhhkkkah...akkkhhhh"

" Yeahhh baby, keep moaning like that and don't forget to call me Lia, okay?" Lia said smirking and smiling crazily at Ryujin.

Ryujin throw her head backwards moaning, not replying to Lia.

"Hurry up, answer me baby."

"shah.. Yes.. Lia-ahhkkk"

Lia smiled in satisfaction seeing her like this, Ryujin look so pretty in her eyes. Lia started holding her breasts, rubbing one of her nipples and put another one inside of her mouth, sucking hard, biting, causing several deep tooth marks, leaving saliva and did the same thing to other one.

"ummm... Liahhh.. Hahh"

Ryujin couldn't stand the stimulation, her chest and vagina were all tortured by her and moaning loudly, she was cumming over and over again, increasing Lia's excitement even more.

"Now, Let's start..."

Lia said as she let go of her breasts and pulled out the vibrator egg which was covered by Ryujin's cum then reached for the double-sided dildo, start sliding one side inside herself and other side, rubbing Ryujin's clit teasing her.

"Ahhkkaah..Lia..please..mm.."

"Tell me, what do you want?"

"I want you to..f*ck me..please"

"As you wish princess.."

Lia said as she removed the blindfold off. Ryujin opens her eyes just to see the beautiful girl above her and the dildo, she feels even more horny seeing this and opened her legs wide for Lia. Lia used her hand to open her vagina and quickly thrusts her fake d*ck inside her, it was big, thick, and width. Lia thrusts in and out deeply and fast like her life depends on it. Ryujin can hardly open her eyes and moan. Ryujin can't think anything except the feeling of pleasure all over her body. Lia is just so good and skilled in f*cking her.

Lia, who saw the look of Ryujin, can't help accelerate her movements, going in and out faster and harder reaching the sweet spot no-one has reached before. Lia bend down, sucking and biting Ryujin's jaw, neck, collarbone, her breasts and so on, leaving reddish-purple marks all over her body and her hands which were still handcuffs starts to leave bruises on her wrist, seeing that Lia removed the handcuffs and kiss Ryujin aggressively.

The pleasure was overwhelming, Ryujin's body is numb and tried, twisting to receive each of Lia's thrusts. Ryujin had told Lia to stop already since she and Lia had cum so many times but it seems like Lia was still not satisfied, Lia is still moving in and out aggressively until Lia felt herself about to cum for the last time. Both of them cum again.

"Ahhhhhh~Liaaaa"

"Huuuaahhhh~"

Then, Lia looked at Ryujin's body which is full of hickeys and bruises. She know she had gone too hard on her but what can she do, she felt so good. She has never felt this way to other girls she f*cked before, she always stops whenever they told her to or she wants to but when it comes to Ryujin, she just can't stop herself, looking at Ryujin's face filled with pleasure and tears kept making her more horny. Lia finally pull out the dildo from both of their vagina, kissing her lips gently then lay down beside Ryujin.

Ryujin, who looked at the clock on the wall was shocked, it was so late at night. She got up from the bed even though she is tired and felt a lot of pain and sore around her p*ssy and body, she have to return home anyhow. She looked at Lia, who looked at her in confuse.

"C-can I go home,Queen?" asked Ryujin hopefully.

"Yeah, you can go."

Lia replied, seeing Ryujin who is so despite to go home, she let her go.

"Thank you.."

Lia just nodded her head and watch as Ryujin walk towards her clothes shakingly and open the door, going out. Lia just look at the door and fall asleep thinking about her. She can have her anytime she wants so why care...

🐾🐾

Ryujin have to admit that being pleasured by the queen it feels heaven and hell.

'Damn, do I have to be in this hell because of a mission?'

Ryujin asks herself, she's lying in the bed exhausted and tried so dead tried, her body is aching in pain.

The door opened, reveling her best friend, Chaeryeong. She walk towards Ryujin and side beside her.

"So, how was it?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Imagine me being used and pleasure until I drop." Ryujin said, rolling her eyes.

Her best friend just laugh then put some medical treatment on Ryujin's wounds.

"Well, you meet the monster in bed. So what do you expect like you'll be softly cared for by her?" Chaeryeong said in sarcasm.

"Hell what!? I don't even have a choice!" Ryujin exhale some air and let herself close her eyes for a bit.

"Here drink this, it's our energy drink." Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin open her eyes then sit on the bed groan a little cause of pain and drink it as she needs it the most, making Chaeryeong laugh at the reaction of her friend did.

"ah, I surely need that." she calms herself and lay on the bed again.

"Soo agent J..." Chaeryeong said.

"Don't call me that here!" before she can complete her sentence Ryujin cut her off.

"Oh sorry..I forgot."

"so tracker?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Luckily it's just a tracker that can only locate me and she puts it on my thighs, that damn monster!" Ryujin shyly groan and her friend giggle.

"So, you can't even go to our headquarters then?" Chaeryeong asked.

Ryujin nod her head annoyingly, how pathetic her best friend was to ask the obvious question. Then, Chaeryeong saw the bandage all over her hands.

"Wounds on your inner?" she asked Ryujin.

She nodded again and takes off her shirt and pajamas, Chaeryeong is a medic so being naked is okay. She starts treating her wounds, Ryujin even moans in pain she got bruises and lip bites all over her body.

"That queen is like a vampire haha." her friend laugh as she glares at her.

Damn, Ryujin knew she would say that, Lia's biting her with pleasure and she blushed when she realizes it.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Director asked us to come to headquarters but it seems like you can't go." Chaeryeong said as she finish treating her wounds.

Ryujin nod her head, she is not in the mood to talk to anyone, and lay down on the bed again.

"Alright then, take some rest and report your mission later I'll go tell him about your condition. Byeee~" Chaeryeong said, closing the door and left her alone.

Ryujin starts to think the steamy session, just thinking about it makes her blush like a boil crab. As she mumbled something.

"Can I really complete this mission?" she asked herself without realizing it.

🐾🐾

This is the longest chapter I have wrote so far hehe..

See you next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 588 21
GonKillu Oneshots! Fluff, smut, angst, read it all! Though most oneshots will be smut, there are other genres included!! ⚠ Gon and Killua are ALWAYS...
9.3K 77 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
78.5K 1K 10
For when you need that quick fix. A collection of romance short stories: including fluff, drama, and smut (18+; there will be a disclaimer on the res...
2.1K 41 9
♡ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠. 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 ♡ a pretty typical enhypen oneshot book. 18+ any ships are welcome and open for requests (no g...