Tick Tock - It's Love Time on...

By MyInvisibleButterfly

An OhmNanon Short Story Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. As the clock ticks... the day moves on... And it's a... More

⏰📢⏰
⏰1️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣⏰
⏰3️⃣⏰
⏰4️⃣⏰
⏰5️⃣⏰
⏰6️⃣⏰
⏰7️⃣⏰
⏰8️⃣⏰
⏰9️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣0️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣1️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣2️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣4️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣5️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣6️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣7️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣8️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣9️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣0️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣1️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣2️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣3️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣4️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣5️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣6️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣7️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣8️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣9️⃣⏰
⏰3️⃣0️⃣⏰

⏰1️⃣3️⃣⏰

149 31 6
By MyInvisibleButterfly

8th January, 2023: Sunday

Nanon @ 9:30 PM

"I am a swimmer. Currently in SWB Academy Swim Team." Ohm said while chewing on his burger.

"Wow!" I blurted without thinking.

He raised his brows in surprise.

I chuckled. "It's just that... It is unusual for me to meet someone who is into sports, unlike me, and still is related to something I am studying."

"I don't think I get you." He said it, frowning in confusion.

I smiled. "I am studying hydrology."

He gaped at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Wow!" This time, he said.

I snapped my finger and pointed at him. "See! Same reaction!" I said, and we both chuckled.

"Yeah. It's like we are destined to meet." He kept chuckling and picked up a few fries from the tray.

As he popped the fries in his mouth, my stomach churned with a weird feeling. He is just so stunning when he laughs.

"Nanon?" He waved his hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my trance. "Are you ok?"

"Sorry..." I quickly stuffed my mouth with a big bite of my burger.

He leaned close from across the table and wiped the corner of my mouth with a tissue. "Look at you eating like a kid." He smiled.

I froze and looked at him, finally meeting his eyes. He paused too; his smile vanished.

I softly pushed his hand to the side and was about to move back when he grabbed my hand on the table.

"Stay! For a minute... stay still."

Again... My heartbeat is accelerated, but my eyes are captivated. I am unable to move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.9K 16
(COMPLETED) This is a Taynew frankdrake pleumchimon and ohmnanon fanfic. Tay and New have been married for a long time. They have two teenagers to ta...
1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
240K 8.5K 19
Tay is the playboy with rude character he is a senior 3rd year student in the university.... New is the freshman who joined to that university... T...
318K 15K 67
@tawant_u: can Tay just like... stop being the prettiest boy alive? my heart is too weak for this :( tawan_v liked your post! tawan_v followed you...