Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger x Ani...

By DavidLee469

After the 47th Super Sentai King Ohger and the rest of the other Super Sentai sacrificed their power to defea... More

Bio
Anime World Part 1
Anime World Part 2
New Space Pirates
Red Dragon and White Dragon Ranger Keys
Yugande against Lycoris
Sixth Sentai Ranger
Alisa the Idol Girl!
Justice is Served
A Very Envy Evil Witch
Space Pirates vs Witches of Sin
48 Red Sentai Rangers Vs Negative Weiss
Go On! UA Heroes!
Gattai Gokai Oh!
Anime World Part 3
Movie Trailer
Kaizoku Decade Hunter
Abare Unleashed!

Huntsmen's Trouble

101 4 5
By DavidLee469

Last time on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger after the Gokaigers defeated the Witches of Sin using Magiranger's powers they now went to the Multiverse of RWBY let's see what happens next.

The Zangyack Empire arrived in Remnant.

Ackdos: So this is the world where remnants are.

Warz: Of course I see how the people of remnant especially in Beacon Academy where all Team of Huntsmen fight off the Grimms.

Insarn: I also heard about the Schnee Dust Company that was owned by the Schnee family.

Ackdos: Schnee Dust Company huh?

Insarn: It's where they made the semblance of a huntsmen that is.

Opening.

Timeskip.

Now the Gokaigers have arrived in the world of RWBY as Gokai Galleon flying around the Vale Town.

Alisa: The town is nice from up here.

Yuri: Yeah it is....

Sosuke: Ok remember we will disguise ourselves as Beacon Academy students and if any Zangyack attacks the city we fight.

Hikaru: Have you ever heard about the Schnee Dust Company?

Sosuke: No. Why? What's that?

Hikaru: The Schnee Dust Company or known as  SDC was a corporation owned by the Schnee family, and was one of the largest producers and exporters of Dust in the world of Remnant. It was founded by Nicholas Schnee and its heir was his grandson, Whitley Schnee, prior to its dissolvement and eventual destruction.
mistreatment of Faunus workers. But now it's owned by Jacques Schnee together with her daughter Weiss Schnee a huntsman with her team RWBY. I'm very sure the Zangyack will do anything to attack they will hit the Schnee Dust Company including the Schnee family.

Jiro: Then we must warn them right?

Sosuke: That's impossible they won't believe us because they know we are all liars. The plan is to keep on eye on Vale and Beacon Academy if Zangyack Empire will attack.

Timeskip.

The Gokaigers went down off from their ship in Gokai Galleon they wearing a different battle gear together. They arrived at the forest when they heard a sound of a weapon fighting a Grimm.

Jiro: Oi Sosuke San you hear that?

Sosuke: Let's check it out.

They arrived at the area seeing 4 female holding some weapons.

Sosuke: Wait could these girls be....

Until a Beowolf Grimm appeared.

Yuri: Seems this is basic to take it down shall we?

But they were warned.

Ruby: Hey what are you guys doing here?! Get out now it's dangerous!

Sosuke: I don't think so.... Ikuze Minna!

Blake: What are they.....

They took out they're Mobirates and Jiro's Gokai Cellular and their Ranger keys.

Gokaigers: Gokai Change!

GOKAIGER!

Gokai Red: Gokai Red.

Gokai Blue: Gokai Blue

Gokai Yellow: Gokai Yellow.

Gokai Green: Gokai Green.

Gokai Pink: Gokai Pink.

Gokai Silver: Goooookai Silver!

Gokaigers: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!

RWBY was awe after seeing they're transformation.

Weiss: Whoa! What kind of device they have?!

Ruby: So cool! I like that transformation!

The Beowolf Grimm charges as the Gokaigers attack it.

Gokai Silver using his Gokai Trident stabbing the Beowolf and Gokai Green with his two Gokai Guns.

Next is Gokai Pink shooting the Beowolf with her double Gokai Gun in one hand. And Gokai Yellow uses her Gokai Saber slashing the Beowolf.

Next is Gokai Blue and Gokai Red shooting and slashing the Beowolf but it was too strong.

Gokai Red: Man this one is a tough cookie. Let's put this dog to sleep.

Gokai Silver: Yeah that's right....

Gokai Red: Out of the way now.

They took out a ranger key that confuses team RWBY.

Yang: What is that key they're using?

Weiss: I have no idea.

Gokaigers: Gokai Change

JAKQ!

Team RWBY was surprised when they transformed as the 2nd Super Sentai JAKQ Dengekitai.

Ruby: Woah! They Transformed!

Blake: How's that possible?

The Beowolf Grimm gets angry as the Gokaigers attacks him again.

Gokai Red - Spade Ace summoned his Spade arts bow.

Gokai Red - Spade Ace: Spade Arts! Atom Shot!

He shoots the Beowolf Grimm with his arrow.

Gokai Blue - Dia Jack: Dia Sword!

He Slashed the Grimms body horizontally.

Now it's Gokai Pink - Heart Queen's turn.

Gokai Pink - Heart Queen: Heart Cute!

She uses the Heart Cute A ring shaped weapon that allows Heart Queen to focus Magnetic Energy through it to attract the Beowolf Grimm.

Gokai Green - Clover King: Club Megaton!

A club/cestus that transforms from Clover King's left hand. The bludgeon can be launched out on a chain, allowing to lasso the Beowolf Grimm.

The Beowolf is badly hurt.

Gokai Red - Spade Ace: Ikuze! JAKQ Covack!

The four of them ring around the Beowolf Grimm using their head. infusing it with their energy to immobilize it as they rotate themselves and the Beowolf Grimm into the air and kicks it.

Gokai Red - Spade Ace: J.A.K.Q.

Gokaigers: JAKQ COVACK!

The Beowolf Grimm then explodes in mid-air, usually after the team bring their fists together into a final stance to activate the explosion.

But it wasn't over yet. The Beowolf was still standing.

Gokai Yellow - Big One: Minna time for Big Bomber!

Gokai Red - Spade Ace: Big Bomber!

Gokai Blue - Dia Jack/Gokai Pink - Heart Queen/Gokai Green - Clover King: Big Bomber!

They brought out the parts of the big bomber together and jumps through mid air.

Gokai Blue - Dia Jack: Set 1!

Gokai Green - Clover King: Set 2!

Gokai Pink - Heart Queen: Set 3!

They have combined the parts together as Gokai Red - Spade Ace holding the last set and he is holding a canon.

He jumps and puts it.

Gokai Red - Spade Ace: Set 4! Big One!

Gokai Yellow - Big One: Ha!

She jumps while holding her Big Baton Stick with a rocket on her left hand and lands on the position.

Gokai Yellow - Big One: JAKQ's Killer Weapon!

She inserted the Big Bomber rocket in the cannon.

Gokai Yellow - Big One: Big Bomber!

The Big Bomber rocket fires and hits the Beowolf Grimm getting defeated and destroyed.

Seeing Salem watching the Gokaigers destroy the Beowolf Grimm.

Salem: Who are these people!? Trying to destroy my plans!?

Back to the Gokaigers the reverted back to their Human form again.

Ruby: Hey that was cool you did there!

Weiss: Say what company is your device made off?

Blake: Where did you get those keys from?

Yang: Tell me how you do that attack mid air?

The Gokaigers both sweat dropped.

Sosuke: Maybe I should explain to your team all about us ok?

They head to beacon academy to explain them about the ranger keys and the mobirates their using including Jiro's Gokai Cellular.

Ruby: So tell us where did you guys come from?

Sosuke: Well we came from another world with our ship.

Weiss: You guys are from another world?

Alisa: Yes....we are here for a mission.

Yang: What mission?

Sosuke: A Group called the Zangyack Empire Clan who is lead by Ackdos gills is going to take over your world the reason why we are here so we can stop them.

Blake: What's their plan?

Sosuke: Their plan is to destroy the other multiverses. I know the Zangyack will discover your enemy Salem and have a negotiation with Ackdos.

Weiss: What?!

Then her elder sister winter came injured.

Weiss: Winter what happened!? Are you ok?!

Winter: Weiss.....the Schnee Dust Company has been under attack by these group called Zangyack.

Yuri: Zangyack!?

Sosuke: I knew it Ackdos sent some action commanders and Gormin Soldiers.

Hikaru: We need to go there.

Weiss: I will lead you guys to help me.

Arriving at the Schnee Dust Company many Soldiers of the Schnee family fighting of the Zangyack and one of them are dead after being shoot down by Shikabanen as many Gormins shooting them out killing all of them.

Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan agreed with the alliance of the Zangyack Empire Clan to attack Schnee Dust Company. Leading the Gormins and Sugormins to attack and kill more soldiers.

In the office.

Soldier 1: Sir more enemies are coming and our soldiers are dead.

Jacques: Just who are these people attacking our company!? Is it Salem who  did this?

In the fleet of the Zangyack Empire Clan Ackdos and Salem were watching the attack.

Salem: I never knew that this plan of yours will work.

Ackdos: Of course I can never betray an ally like you as long the huntsmans aren't here to save them. This will put an end to the new Gokaigers.

Warz was thinking that he doesn't trust Salem at all he was planning to do a betrayal telling the truth to Ackdos that Roman and Neo will only steal all of Zangyack's weapons to attack Vale town including Beacon Academy.

The Gokaigers immediately arrived together with team RWBY.

Sosuke: Weiss Winter listen go to your dad will take them.

Yang: We can't leave you guys here!

Jiro: Trust us we can do this.

Sosuke: Minna Ikuze!

They took out their ranger keys and their Mobirates and Jiro's Gokai Cellular.

Gokaigers: Gokai Change!

GOKAIGER!

The Gokaigers attacks the Gormins and Sugormins out taking them down the Schnee Dust Company soldiers saw the Gokaigers came to help.

Shikabanen: The Gokaigers were really pissing me off ruining our plans.

Roman and Neo including Emerald Mercury and Cinder also arrived Infront of the Gokaigers after defeating all Gormins and Sugormins.

Roman: Nice meeting you Space Pirates or should I call you Gokaigers.

Gokai Red: Nice meeting you Roman Torchwick Seems this is 6v5 if I were you. Maybe you should go back to salem if you guys don't want to get hurt by us right now your attacking the Schnee family's company.

Mercury: Who are you to order us like that?

Gokai Yellow: Let's just say your messing with the Schnee family.

Gokai Red: Let's use train power on these blokes.

Cinder: Don't call us blokes before the activate their semblance the Gokaigers took out a ranger key.

Gokaigers: Gokai Change!

TOQGER!

They were surprised by their transformation. They Transformed as the 38th Super Sentai Ressha Sentai Toqger.

Emerald: They can transform into that?

Neopolitan: What kind of powers they posses or Semblance they use?

Gokai Red - Toq1: Ressha Sentai!

Gokaigers: Toqger!

Gokai Red - Toq1: Ikuze!

Roman Neo Emerald Mercury and Cinder fights the Gokaigers as the Gokaigers summoning Toqger's weapons.

Gokai Red - Toq1 summoned his Toq blaster and turn it into blade mode.

"Kirimasu!"

Roman Torchwick was about to attack him with his sword as the Toq blaster blade mode announces.

"Kirimasu yo! Gochui kudasai, gochui kudasai!"

Gokai Red - Toq1 slashes Roman Torchwick very hard Roman couldn't take it as he was doing anything to dodge it but he was kicked off.

Gokai Blue - Toq2 fighting Mercury as Mercury takes him down.

But Gokai Blue - Toq2 uses the Toq blaster in gun mode.

"Uchimasu!"

"Uchimasu yo! Gochui kudasai, gochui kudasai!"

Gokai Blue - Toq2: Come on.....I need to hit him.

Mercury: Your done!

But he didn't know that Gokai Blue - Toq2 jumps on him and he was shot multiple times falling off the ground.

Gokai Blue - Toq2: Do you really think you can hit me? Well you got shot by me better luck next time.

Emerald was exchanging fists and kicks against Gokai Yellow - Toq3. Gokai Yellow - Toq3 slides over and kicks her on the back. 

Emerald: That's it! yaaaaa!

She tried to kick Gokai Yellow - Toq3 but she was hit in the face after Gokai Yellow - Toq3 summoned her Shingou Hammer hitting her face and making her nose bleed.

Emerald: You B**tch! Look what you've done to my beautiful face!

Gokai Yellow - Toq3: You are not pretty your skin is tanned like a kiwi.

Emerald: Your gonna pay for that!

Back to Gokai Red - Toq1 fighting Roman he tried to punch him but he was slash on behind.

Roman was going to finish him but Gokai Red - Toq1 summoned his Rail Slasher cutting Roman Torchwick's sword.

Roman: H..How come!?

Gokai Red - Toq1: Horizontal style you know

Gokai Blue - Toq2 uses his Home Trigger gun and shoots Mercury many times. Allowing him to shoot Mercury with overflashy combat moves to safely fire without retaliation.

Gokai Green - Toq4 evading Neopolitan's attacks with her hush blade that is concealed.

However Gokai Green - Toq4 summoned his Tunnel Ax that emits train tracks, which make Neopolitan to be taken down.

Lastly Gokai Pink - Toq5 summoned her weapon Tekkyou Claw and Gokai Silver - Toq6 summoned his Yudo Breaker to fight off Cinder.

Cinder: Do you really think you can beat me take this!

She uses her weapon midnight as a swordsmanship skill in using a dual bladed fighting style and was shown to be skilled enough to overpower Gokai Pink - Toq5 and Gokai Silver - Toq6. 

The two of them quickly evaded it.

Gokai Pink - Toq5 with her weapon Tekkyou Claw making a imagination power, that made cinder's weapon be enlarged, and enters in the open section that shrink her attack.

Cinder: What the?!

Gokai Silver - Toq6: Focus on your opponent!

Gokai Silver - Toq6 with his weapon Yudo Breaker created a  fire a drill-based energy blast that made cinder getting striked out as Roman Neo Emerald and Mercury Regrouped.

The Gokaigers were going to finish them.

Gokai Red - Toq1: Minna lets finish this Team Bloke.

Gokai Pink - Toq5: Hai

As the weapons combined together creating the bazooka called "Renketsu Bazooka"

The Gokaigers holding the Renketsu Bazooka together going to Finish Roman Torchwick's team.

 "Ressha ga hassha itashimasu!"

Gokai Red - Toq1: Departing Now!

Gokaigers: Rainbow Rush!

The Rainbow Rush created a Energy Ressha hitting both Roman Neo Emerald Cinder and Mercury.

The Gokaigers immediately returned to their Gokaiger form as they rush inside the Schnee Dust company seeing all the soldiers are dead.

They went to the area of weapons seeing....

Gokai Red: You!

Salem: We finally met Captain Sosuke also known as Gokai Red.

Gokai Red: What do you want? Let go of Weiss father!

Salem: Seems your friends from Team RWBY was taken down by the Zangyack and caught them.

Gokai Red: What do you mean?

Seeing Ruby Weiss Blake and Yang being hostage by the Zangyack along with the army of Gormins and Sugormins and the action commander Shikabanen was there.

Gokai Blue: I see you made us keep busy fighting Roman Neo Emerald Cinder and Mercury so you can hostage them?

Salem: That's right once I gained the power of the Magic Relics that is created by the gods so I can be a powerful in the world of remnant! Soon the light will be gone and darkness will come!

Suddenly Barizog shows up seeing he captured the magic with the zangyack

Gokai Green: Wait is that.....

Gokai Red: Can't be....

She absorbed the power of the relics as she become a powerful she both overpowered the Gokaigers together with team RWBY and Weiss's family.

Salem: You know Gokai Red I was in the legendary war that time when my evil deeds have allign with the Zangyack destroying earth but I was defeated when Tsuyoshi Kaijo have unite all of the Super Sentai I felt powerless now I have the power of the Magic of Relics I will destroy Ruby's team and destroy all of the Super Sentai from the past starting with Tsuyoshi Kaijo and Sokichi Banba's sentai team!

Gokai Silver: Were not gonna let you hurt them!

Gokai Pink: Even their powers were sacrificed we treasure them with us! Your gonna kill him together with Peggy? I won't let you do that!

Gokai Red: Don't even think of trying to kill them because you were evil!

Salem: We'll see about that!

She uses her powers to attack them luckily team RWBY and the Gokaigers went inside Gokai Galleon for safety.

Salem: This isn't over yet Gokaigers! I'll hunt you both and team RWBY!

In Gokai Galleon.

Weiss: Dad are you ok?

Jacques: I'm ok. Thank you Gokaiger you saved our lives.

Winter: Dad let's get home first.

Jacques: We can't.

Weiss: Why!? We have to get mom and whit

Jacques: It appears that Salem and the Zangyack also took them as hostage. They overpowered me.

Weiss: Mom....Whitley...... I know Salem said something when we were hostages.

Sosuke: What did she say?

Weiss: She said.... you'll be killed by fighting my dark aspect Negative Weiss.

Ruby: What!?

Blake: Wait I thought she disappeared before you wake up?

Jacques: The Zangyack discovered a particle of Negative Weiss when she disappeared. She is not revived as a Nightmare Grimm.

Jiro: Then that means Ackdos revived her as true human being like us!

Hikaru: We have to do something before they do.

Sosuke: Weiss I am ready to fight against Negative Weiss no matter what happens to me I won't die. I'll make sure your dark aspect won't touch you ever again. And she'll leave you alone with your friends.

Weiss: Sosuke.....

Yang: Are you really gonna do it?

Sosuke: Yes I've waited to do this fight.

Alisa: Sosuke San wait are you gonna do the....

Sosuke: Yes the technique that Marvelous Nii chan taught me when him and Gai San Gokai changes from different Red Sentai. Starting from Akaranger to Boon Red.

To be Continued.

In the next chapter of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Sosuke will fight Negative Weiss to save the hostages from Salem and the Zangyack Empire Clan by Gokai Changing with all Red Sentai Rangers from Goranger to Boonboomger. Will he survive? Find out in the next chapter and always keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 300 118
A collection of rewrites I made in attempt to fix all the season from what many fans considered to be the dark age of Power Rangers.
18.1K 707 11
Locked away in Gold Quarters resides many with powers.
6.5K 116 5
There is an ancient prophecy shared amongst the kingdoms of chikyuu - 2,000 years after their fall, the earth's empire, known as 'Bugnarok' will once...
319 30 33
Introducing the Chivalry Sentai Brave Ranger - a remarkable team of heroes hailing from the newly established kingdom of Utopia. This extraordinary g...