unlocked desires

By HannahSimpson391

After overhearing Colin say he'd never court her, Penelope tries to forget him. Realising what he has done, C... More

What Have I Done?
Snake in the Grass
Love Is In The Air
Somebody To Love
Taste of Your Lips
To Love - To Live - To Grow
Oh But To Be In Love
Trouble Comes To Ton
Ain't No Party Like A Scotland Party
Our Happily Ever After - final part

Clandestine Meetings

592 9 0
By HannahSimpson391

Eloise hears a soft knock on her bedroom door and takes a deep, calming breath before answering. She pulls her fiancé's hand and closes the door softly, locking it.

Christopher's breath caught in his throat at the sight of Eloise. She wore a light blue nightgown and bare feet. He could see her pebbled nipples through it and felt his pants tightening.

They both surged forward at the same time, meeting each other halfway and embraced. "My love?" Eloise looked up to meet his blue eyes. "Are you sure?"

Eloise wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss him deeply. "Christopher," she bit his bottom lip then laved the spot with her tongue, "make love to me."

Lord Debling began to disrobe. He was nervous. He had never made love to someone before. He tripped as he got tangled up trying to remove his breeches. He heard Eloise giggle from her bed and felt himself blush. "Careful, my Lord."

When he looked up, his mouth fell open. There she was, kneeling in the middle of her bed, naked and waiting for him. "My God, you're beautiful." His whispered and watched as she licked her lips in anticipation.

Eloise couldn't believe this what happening. She'd always felt so hesitant about love and sex, but she felt so ready to be with Christopher. She had been touching herself at night just thinking of being with him and it was finally happening tonight!

She watched as he walked closer and when she saw his semi-erect penis bobbing the closer he got, her mouth fell open. "Eloise?" She looked up and met his stare. He looked unsure. "Is this okay? You're sure?" Eloise nodded before reaching her hand out towards him. He took her hand and she pulled slightly as he climbed onto her bed.

He was nervous but in the next moment, he relaxed. He had just met her eyes. Her calming amber stare. "Make love to me." She whispered. "Please, Christopher. I love you." He took her face between his hands and kissed her. They slowly turned to lower themselves to the bed.

Lord Debling lightly traced her body with the tips of his fingers, causing Eloise to feel as if she was on fire. He traced her hip bone then traveled between her legs. The dark triangle of hair was getting hot and wet with her arousal. She whimpered as he took one long finger and dipped it into her center. "Oh fuck." His deep voice sounded as if it were from someone else's mouth.

He sunk his finger inside and was amazed at how wet she was already. "More." She whispered huskily. He kissed her and she spread her knees, opening herself up more for him. He reached down as his kissed her and sunk two fingers into her wet pussy. "Ahh!"

"Quiet, my love." He chuckled at how lustful she sounded. She was wet and ready for him. He knew what came next. He'd overheard many friends over the years bragging about their sex lives. "I am going to enter you now. I will go slow. It may hurt."

"I know. Pen told me." She didn't look scared at all. She looked serene as she lay under him, her chestnut hair fanned out on the bed.

"I love you." He kissed her. "So much." Another kiss, this time to her pulse point. He lifted her leg up to his hip and slowly sunk into her, only stopping for a moment when her breath hitched.

"I am okay. Please, more." She keened.

He sunk into her fully with a sigh and stilled for a moment just to look into her eyes and take her in. "You're amazing." Then he began to move and Eloise felt her eyes rolling to the back of her head. He had to have done this before. How would he know to roll his hips like that? He hitched her leg up higher and the deep penetration that was caused by the adjustment had them both moaning loudly.

All thoughts of them being quiet rolled right out the window. And next door in Colin and Penelope's bedchamber, the loud sounds of his sister losing her virginity, put him right out of the mood, much to his wife's dismay.

The next morning, the house was in an uproar. Hyacinth had asked what the noises coming from Eloise's room were, which led to identical looks of guilt on Eloise Bridgerton and Lord Debling's faces. Anthony requested that the children leave the room, Sophie accompanying them, and Kate had to hold her husband back from strangling his sister's fiancé in front of their mother and Lady Fiona.

"You defiled my sister in my home? You fiend!" Anthony ground out.

"Brother, please. I asked him to come last night. He did nothing against my wishes. We are to be wed in two months time and," Anthony scoffed.

"No. We will be requesting a special license and you will wed after the ball in 12 days time. You could be with child. A birth a few weeks early is less suspicious than a full term baby born two months early." He pinched his brow and sighed out of frustration. "Can we have one year without scandal? Is that too much to ask?"

His mother laughed. "What?" He asked Violet.

"That's usually my line dear!" Everyone else laughed as well.

"Just do me a favor, sister?" Colin chimed in. Eloise raised her eyebrows waiting. "Next time, muffle your screams in a pillow." She threw a grape at him, which he skillfully caught in his mouth causing Penelope to giggle. "On that note, my love?" He took his wife's hand, "Shall we take a stroll through the gardens?"

The room watched as the newlyweds disappeared into the hedge maze. "Not very subtle are they?" When everyone looked to Violet, she smirked. "Oh please! You forget your father and I had the rule of this place long before any of you were a thought." Her children covered their faces in horror as the Deblings chuckled.

"Oh fuck!" Colin had never made love outdoors before. But watching his wife as she held a tree, bent over as he took her from behind, it was his second favorite spot now; the first being in front of the mirror in their bedroom at home.

"Colin!" Penelope loved the angle as she was taken from behind. He felt deeper and hit her G-spot with each thrust, causing her to scream and cry out in pleasure.

He tightened his grip on her hips and lifted her slightly as he continued his punishing pace. Their combined moans and grunts were heard all the way to the open windows of his family home, but he couldn't help himself. He loved this woman so much and knowing that she was with his child made him want her so much more.

"I love, oh fuck, love you, Pen." He stuttered as he emptied himself inside of her. As they caught their breaths, he waited as he softened to pull back out of her. Penelope smiled serenely as she turned to pull up her underthings and fix her dress. "I didn't know you could get even more beautiful, Pen, but God are you breathtaking."

He still knew how to make her blush. "And you, my wonderful and endearing husband, are the most handsome man in all of Great Britain." She leaned into him and captured his lips once more. "Now, let us actually take our walk." She held onto his elbow as he placed his arm around her waist.

"What are you hoping for?" Colin watched as his wife contemplated his question. "I really just want a happy, healthy child. And yet,"

He stopped for a moment and caught her eye, "And yet?"

She shrugged and then smiled brightly, "And yet I have a strong feeling that we are having a little girl." He smiled at that.

"Me too!" He hugged her to his side and kissed the top of her head. "I think I want at least three children." He said thoughtfully.

Penelope smiled up at him, "Yes at least but I don't think I want more than four. Of course I shall be happy even if we are just blessed with the one, but I don't know. Anytime I fantasized about our lives together, I always imagined four; two boys and two girls."

"Ah and have you already picked out names for our children?" He teased.

"No, but I do think I know what I want to name her." She cradled her small bump. "It's a strong name. A respected woman of my acquaintance who has always been kind and believed in me; encouraged me to become more open and share my opinions." Colin smirked.

"Agatha." Penelope smiled brightly and nodded, tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes. Lady Danbury was always there to support me and show me that I am more than what others perceived. And she's feisty."

"Agatha Anne Bridgerton?" Penelope stared up at him reverently and hugged him close.

"It's perfect."

"My goodness!" Anthony chuckled as he quickly shut the windows hoping to dull the sounds coming from the hedge maze in the gardens. "They sure are vigorous!" He was glad his mother and Lady Fiona retired to the small parlour for some wedding planning. Kate was chuckling at her husband.

"Yes, but we were worse I believe." She smirked then winked at her sister-in-law who then fake gagged; much to Lord Debling's amusement.

"Anthony?" Her oldest brother looked over to see his second youngest sister looking a bit worried. "Are you terribly vexed with me and Christopher? It really was all my idea and I just do not want you or anyone to think of him as some kind of corruptor of my innocence."

Lord Debling took her hand and squeezed it. "Eloise, darling. He knows." He then turned his eyes to the Viscount. "Don't you, Viscount Bridgerton?" The men seemed to have a silent conversation.

"Yes," he cleared his throat, "of course dear sister. Do not fret. I understand. Honestly, I didn't wait with Kate either." He chuckled as his wife playfully smacked his arm. "Ow! You brute!" He rubbed his arm as they smiled mischievously at each other.

Eloise seemed to become more relaxed after that. They all sat around and chatted about the upcoming ball and Eloise and Lord Debling's wedding. It was decided that Anthony and Lord Debling would meet with the chaplain in town to acquire the license that afternoon as Kate and Eloise joined Violet, Sophie and Lady Fiona for tea.

Penelope and Colin had already promised Gregory and Hyacinth to take them to town for ices and a trip to the bakery. Benedict should be arriving either tonight or tomorrow morning. Then Francesca, their Aunt and the Stirlings would be arriving the Thursday morning with the rest of their guests for the engagement ball for the two Bridgerton sisters. Unbeknownst to them all, their sweet artist was already arrived and sneaking into his beloved's bedroom.

Benedict had spent all night painting her likeness and wanted to leave it as a clue that he had arrived. Just as he placed it on her vanity, he heard the door opening and hid.

He covered his mouth as he heard a sigh. "Lord bless Lady Violet. Those two are a handful." He heard her mutter to herself. He wanted to laugh. She must have been stuck with Greg and Hy for the morning.

He heard her yawn and the sound of the mattress creek as she laid down on her bed. She moaned in satisfaction and he then heard two low thumps; her slippers being kicked off perhaps.

Another sigh and then a low, sensuous moan. "Mmm, oh Ben." His eyes went wide. Has she seen him? No. She couldn't have. The sound of fabric moving. "Ahh! Ooh! Yes. Mmm."

'Was she? Oh my sweet Lord in heaven!' He thought to himself. He snuck a peak from behind the curtain he'd found refuge in his rush to hide. And the sight was something he had prepared himself for.

There she lay; her dress pull up to her waist, no underthings, pink and glistening as she touched her herself and thought of him! He slowly revealed himself. Her eyes were closed, her pouty mouth open in a silent scream as she brought herself pleasure. "Oh Ben! Oh please!"

He walked to her and touched her softly causing her to jump and gasp. "Ben! Oh my! Oh my God! What are you doing here? Oh! Oh I am so mortified." He shook his head and she looked up at him.

"Don't. You have nothing to be ashamed of." He said as he lowered himself closer to her face before she surged forward and captured his lips with hers. He climbed onto the bed and set himself between her legs.

"I love you, Sophie Beckett." He kissed her passionately and admired her face afterwards. "I wish it were my fingers. I want you so badly. Marry me. Marry me so we can make love." He kissed her again and she took his hand and moved it to the spot her hand had been when he made himself known.

"Touch me. Please." She met his eyes, "I am not ready for everything, but I want you too." Benedict kissed her once more before gently laying kisses down her neck to her decolletage then lower to her bosom, all the while rubbing her clit and penetrating her with his fingers. She whimpered and turned her head into the pillow to muffle her keening moans.

"Can I taste you?" Sophie nodded, thinking he wanted to taste her skin was confused when he lowered his body, aligning his head with her most private of areas.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She whisper-screamed. The twinkling eyes and impish smile made her breath hitch.

"Tasting you, my love. Trust me. You will love this." And holy Moses and the pharaohs! Her eyes practically rolled to the back of her head. She had never known such pleasures before. "Mmm, delicious." He murmured before sucking lightly on her clit.

"Oh! Oh God!" She was panting now and it urged him on. Suddenly, she felt a tightening in her belly and then her hands fisted Benedict's curls as she arched her back and moaned loudly. Slowly she came to her senses and let go of his hair.

"I told you you'd love it." He used his handkerchief to clean her juices from his face then kissed her neck and breathed in her scent.

"Is, um, that is to say..." he arched his eyebrow in question, "Is it always that good?" She blushed as she finally asked her question to which he chuckled and kissed her lips.

"With me and you, Sophie? Yes. I believe it will be like that and more; so much more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 327 9
Penelope didn't choose to have a crush on her best friend's older brother. She didn't choose for that crush to turn into pure, unadulterated love. If...
63.1K 1.2K 19
A Bridgerton show/book fanfic, on how a season 3 centering Colin and Penelope might go.
40.7K 853 11
Weird mix of book and TV show. Eloise and Penelope wish to know more about the intimacies between men and women. Benedict uses this to take a turn at...
99.5K 2.1K 25
Being the youngest of 4 highly esteemed brothers, when she made her debut as a debutante, Amelia knew there were bound to be eyes on her. She was gla...