Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... More

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

Last mission

264 32 6
By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Right now jungkook and yn was starding in frond of his farmhouse ...

Jungkook : (sigh) tae said that ye joon is waiting in side ..

Yn : jungkook don't do anything to him just send him in prison ...

Jungkook : are you realy think that I come here to just talk with him and send him in prison ..no yn ..I will not leave him a live ..(angry )

Yn : noo I don't want you to get into any trouble ...

Jungkook : don't worry Avarything with be Alright ..just trust me ..(smile ) this is his last day ...

Yn : this is also our last day ..(she whisper )

Jungkook : what ..you say ...(confuse )

Yn : ah nothing ...(smile)

Jungkook : let's go ..

HE say and about walk but yn hold his caller and suddenly Press her soft lips on him making him shock to Hell ...cause This is Their first Time To kiss each other ...jungkook eyes is wide open looking at yn who was kissing him while closing her eyes ..he smile in kiss and kiss her back ..but yn immedeatily Brock the kiss making him shocke ...

Jungkook : yn what is this ..(smiling like a idiot )

Yn : what ..a kiss ..(shyly )

Jungkook : but why so sudden huh?

Yn : I just feel to kiss you ..so I did..(look away while blushing and hide her face )

Jungkook : yeh but you can kiss me in OUR house right ..then why here ..

Yn did not reply just staring at him with sad eyes ..cause She known this is their last meet ...

Yn : Ah I don't want to reply to this ..okay I just want to kiss you that why ..

Jungkook : Hah okay okay ..but did my piercing hurt you ..?

Yn : what ...?

Jungkook : you told me that my Future GF get hurt when she kiss me ..
so did your lips hurt

Yn : Ahh no no .. it's not hurt ..

Jungkook : yeh that what I was saying that it's not hurt my GF ..(smirk )

Yn : yeh yeh okay now let's go inside ..

She say and start walking jungkook smirk and follow her behind ..while smiling ..

In side the house ..

Then they both inter in house to see jungkook secretary and ye Joon setting in couch ..but when jungkook eyes felt on ye Joon blood start to boil inside his body he make fist in angre ..but here yn looking at ye Joon with sad and angre ...jungkook turn his face to her and hold her hand making her to look at him and he nod ...they both walk farther ..his secretary get up from couch when he saw jungkook ...

His secretary : Hello sir ...(bow him )

Jungkook : hmm

His secretary : sir he is ye joon ..we send him job epplication to him ...

Jungkook : yeh I know ..you go I will take his interview..

His secretary bow and left his farmhouse ..

Jungkook look at ye Joon who was starding ..

Ye Joon : hello sir ..(bow little )

Jungkook : Hello ...come sit ..

He say and sit in couch ye Joon sit in opposite of him ...and yn stand beside jungkook Nervously ..

Jungkook : so ye Joon how are you .?.(seriouse face )

Ye Joon : I'm fine sir ..

Jungkook : oo comeon don't call me sir just call me jungkook ..let's be friends..

He forward his hand to him for handshke ..ye Joon saw his hand then handshke with him ..

Ye Joon : okay jungkook ..so we are friends now ..so you should Also give me a job ..right (smirk )

Jungkook : oo smart ...huh? (Smirk )

Jungkook : okay you are selected ..

Ye Joon : Thank you Jungkook (smirk )

Jungkook : so now we friends ..so we can share our life's secret right ..?

Ye Joon : oo ye sure ..

Jungkook : so do you have any GF .?.(smirking )

Ye Joon : Oo no not now ..

Jungkook : Any EX GF ...

Ye Joon : Ahh yeh (smirk ) I had so Many EX GF But one girl is verry special to me ..

Jungkook : oo whats Her name...(jungkook know what he is going to say )

Ye Joon : YN ...that girl is verry beautifull ..Hha if you see her beauty you gonna be crazy for her ...

Jungkook greet his teeth in anger ...

Jungkook : why you break up with her then..?

Ye Joon : she Cheated on me..

Yn tear roll down after hearing his words ..

Ye Joon stand up and talk while walking ...jungkook controlling his anger and say ...

Jungkook : She cheated on you ...?

Ye Joon : yes she cheat on me ...but you know what she is death .. someone killed her in park ...(he say and sending fake tear ..)

Jungkook : someone killed her..who ..?

Ye Joon : Me ..(smirk ) I planed to kill her ..I send my man to Kill her ...

Jungkook : what ...(he stand up and slowly walk to him glaring him ) but why ..

Ye Joon : oo leave that jungkook ..you know what ..Her soul is roaming around to kill me ..(fake scared face ) my man say when he was in park he was a man was talking to someone ..but there is no one ..and I know he is talking to her...And I know who is he ..

Jungkook : who ...?(smirk )

Ye Joon : it's you jungkook ..it's you who are talking to yn ...and even I know that yn is here ..(smirk ) yn come out babe ...com...(he say looking around )

He words cut when a hard punch land on his face hardly ...in jungkook ..who punch on face angrily ..making ye Joon fall on floor ..yn wide her eyes and shocke for jungkook sudden action ..

Jungkook : DONT YOU DARE TO TAKE HER NAME with YOUR DIRTY Mouth ...(shout )

Ye Joon wipe his blood from his mouth and smirk ..then get up ..

Ye Joon : oo HER ..Lover ..huh..

He say and punch jungkook back ..but when ye Joon punch again jungkook hold his hand and kick his stomch ...he again fall in floor and jungkook sit on him ...start punching hia face ..continuously ... And hold his neck tightly ..and say ..

Jungkook : WHY YOU KILLED HeR..?.(shout )

Ye Joon : CAUSE She LEFT ME ..(shout )
SHE LEFT me Cause Of HeR Father .. THAT OLD MAN SAW Me WITH Other girl ...(shout ) I TOLE HIM To FORGIVE ME ..but he DID Not ..HE TOLD Her TO BREK UP WITH me ...(shout )

JUngkook : DID YOU EVEN LIKED HER huh..? YOU Bastard ..

ye Joon : NO I DONT LIKE HER ...IM JUST Obsessed With her ..

Hearing this yn break down in tear ..

Now ye Joon flip and sit on jungkook And Punch ... Him

Ye JOon : IF SHE NOT (punch ) MINE THEN WILL NOT LET HER BE ANYONE's ..Thats (Punch ) WHY I planed To KILL her ...(shout )

Jungkook greet his teeth kick ye Joon on his stomch and get up ...

Jungkook : YOU ARE a Monster ....(angry )

He hold ye Joon coller but ye Joon take out a knife from his back poket and try stab him but jungkook hold his hand from behind and hit his head and try to snatch the knife .

but ye Joon putt his All strength and push jungkook and immedeatily stab jungkook stomch ..but it's just touched jungkook skin making a scratch ..Yn saw and shocke then shout his name ..jungkook fall in floor holding his stomach ..

Yn : JUnGKOoK ...(yeLl she is helpless she can't use her power to help herself or jungkook )

Ye Joon laugh like psycho ..and shout )

Ye Joon : what DO YOU THINk it's your plan to bring me here ..(laugh ) its my Plan jungkook I my self come here to Kill you ...I already know that jungkook is the same person who Alex was talking about ..(smirk ) Oo yn I almost Forget about her ..Where are YOU YN .Babe Come ..out ..look your man ..laying don't worry he is also coming to you ..(smirk and look around here and there ) and I will kill him the same way...which Alex And leo Kill you Yn ..LOOK

Yn : NOooo ..don't pleAse ..(look at jk ) JuNgKOOK GET UP JUNGKOOk ..(shout ) KILL HIM JUngkook KILL HIM ..(and start crying )

Jungkook slowly open his eyes hearing her words and saw her in floor looking him while crying ..he slowly get up blood was coming from his nose and mouth ..he look at ye Joon and say ..

Jungkook : I WILl give Justice to Her ..(with weakly )

Ye Joon : Oo Really ..HOW ...(and laugh)

Then jungkook take up his phone from pokect and play a audio which is ye joon confess his crime that he killed yn .. '..ye Joon wide his eyes and jungkook smirk ..

Jungkook : Now what you say ..mr ye Joon ..(smirk )

Ye Joon got angry and run to jungkook then punch his face and try to take his phone but jungkook kick him make him fall on floor and jungkook take out A GUN from his back and point A GUN tOward him ..

Jungkook : (smirk ) Any Las..last wish MY FRIEND ...

Ye Joon wide his eyes and say ... Yn was also shocke ..

Ye Joon : Loo..look jungkook ple..please forgive me ...yn yn please forgive me ..( he say join his hand and while looking around )

Yn finaly smile in pain when she saw her killer begging her to forgive him ..

Jungkook turn his face to her and yn nod at him then again he turn to ye Joon ..

Jungkook : I Will send you to Your Friends who I killed ...GO TO HELL.. Ye Joon ..

He say and push the trigger and a bulet come out from Gun and directly HIt ye Joon Forehead and he Death on the spot ...

Jungkook drop the gun and turn to yn with smile ..she nod at him while tear ..

Jungkook : WE Did It Yn ...We Did It ..(with tearly eyes )

He say weakly and fall on floor with thand sound yN shout his name and run to him ...

Yn : JUNGKOOK ... (Shout )

Votes for this parts ...guys this story is going end soon 😩😭😭 I miss my this story ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...
80.4K 4.7K 47
《 COMPLETED 》 " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone should move on from your death in earth " - A...
2.1K 271 34
_________♡________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEVER LET HER GO ANYWHERE. " Yelled Jungkoo...
82.6K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...