Thedalgal Theerathini

By ParvathiSureshSharma

It is an story which is an ashaangi version of Bangalore Days. It is not exactly like that film. There are di... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -- Mature content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement -- Janana Ragasiyam
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 28

2.4K 315 109
By ParvathiSureshSharma

After minutes, Pragyan and Sujan who came there for smoking came out.

Pragyan- "evlo neram kulurula ipadi maranchu iruka mudium.. vantha seekram pesitu poga koodathu. ivanga yen epo paathalum velilayae romance panranga?"

Sujan chuckled and said- "unaku ippo athu thaan kavalaiah iruka?". There is a silene for a minute. 

Pragyan- "ethunala aththu anna va psycho nu ninaichuruppa? avangalukulla ethavathu sanda vanthirukuma?"

Sujan- "Irukaathu. ethanala nu nalaiku avale solluva, vaa polam late aachu". They went to their apartments. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning, Everyone did their chores. Pragyan and Sujan came down to Athulya's apartment.  Athulya is preparing coffee with a bright face. 

Pragyan- "coffee potutiah?"

Athulya- "Siddhu potu vachuttu than walking poirukaru. ithaanga", She gave them two cups. 

Sujan- "inaiku college ku pogatha..", 

Athulya- "yen?", She looked at him with confusion.

Pragyan- "un kooda pesanum. ethavathu pani leave sollu.", He said casually but in a promising tone.

Athulya- "aana enaku olunga poi solla varathu prajju"

Sujan- "singing competition ku practice pannanum nu sollu. college pona practice panna mudialanu sollu"

Athulya- "semma idea. nee oru nadamadum idea mani da sujju", she giggled. Boys chuckled. 

Pragyan- "namma discuss panathuku apuram song selection panalam iniaku"

Athulya- "neengalum leave poda poreengala?"

Sujan- "apuram enna phone laya pesa porom?"

Athulya- "Hmm". 

Siddhik came at that time. The trio looked at him. From the look Siddhik understood that another plan is ready. He mentally chuckled and left to his room. Athulya followed him as expected. Hearing her footsteps next to him, he automatically smiled.

Athulya- "Siddhu"

Siddhik- "sollu". He moved towards the cupboard and she followed behind.

Athulya- "inaiku naan college ku varala. leave solidaren"

Siddhik- "yen ennachu?", He took the towel and the necessities. 

Athulya- "athu, konjam vela iruku", She tried to say things in common. She came in front of him, while talking. She was scratching her nails unknowingly due to the process of making him to agree her point.

Siddhik- "athu thaan enna vela?", he looked at her once and then continued to take his shirt and pant and placed in the bed. 

Athulya- "Singing competition ku practice pananum. konja naal than iruku, naan inum song-ae choose panala..".  

She muttered in a sad tone with a pout to make him believe that. She gave him an innocent look. He looked at her eyes with naughtiness, but Athulya didn't realized yet. 

Siddhik- "naan venum na help panatuma?", he asked in his base voice and took tiny steps towards her. 

Athulya automatically moved backwards and hit her back in wall. His voice and his look did something inside her.

Athulya- "nee.. ee.. enna .. panna.. mudium?", He is slowly nearing her when she is muttering. 

Siddhik- "nee okay sollu, appo thaan naan ethavathu panna mudium". , he leaned towards her and muttered. 

Athulya- "illa, naane select panikaren". Siddhik locked her in between his hands and looked at her. She want him to stop as well as continue. She said no, but she want him to do as per his wish.

She looked up at him with a little hesitation. His eyes is still on her observing her each and every little moves. She struggled to catch her breathe due to his intense look. He leaned more on her and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes tightly. 

Soon the kiss ended. But she didn't opened her eyes. She fisted her hands tightly. After a while nothing happened. When she opened her eyes, Siddhik is standing near to the bathroom with folded hands, smiling lips, naughty filled eyes and looking at her keenly. Athulya blinked to understand what is happening. 

Siddhik- "avlo than Athulya mudinchu. inum yen angaye nikura.."

Athulya now understood his play completely. She started to pant in anger having her hands in her hip. 

Athulya- "ada paavi., Siddhu.. unna". 

She ran towards him. But before that Siddhik went inside the bathroom and locked the door. 

Athulya- "Siddhu olunga kathava thora.. unna naan summa vida maten".

Athulya heard Siddhik' s laughing sound from inside. 

Athulya- "sirikava seiyura, iru nee enkita matuvalla appo pathukaren.. ", She beat the door once and moved away. 

She giggled the next second remembering the moment. Siddhik, playing like this is completely new for her. She understood that their closeness is the main reason for his change. he will express himself only to the closed ones, if not it will become just his dream or wish. 

Athulya came out of her room with a smiling face. Pragyan and Sujan noticed that and exchanged glances. After drinking coffee they went to their portion. 

Siddhik came out after taking bath and started to get ready. Athulya didn't mind him much. She just pretended like she is in anger with him. They both didn't converse anything but looked at each other. 

Siddhik looked at her naughtily and Athulya looked at him angrily. When Athulya was about to move away from him, Siddhik caught her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Athulya- "haan, vidu Siddhu"

Siddhik started to kiss her cheeks and then her lips. Athulya widened her eyes in shock with his sudden move. But soon she lost in his kiss. He left once and then again he started to nipple her lower lip and started to kiss her again. Athulya closed her eyes due to the effect. He left her soon again. He just rubbed hir face with hers. He then blow air in her neck which make her to giggle. Athulya composed herself in that.

Athulya- "Siddhu, naan kovama iruken", she tried to say that in a angry tone but she said in mild voice. 

Siddhik- "athaan nee expect panatha paniten la, apuramum enna kovam unaku.."

Athulya pushed him and said, "naan onum nee kiss panuva nu expect panala" with a pout. But a slight blush formed in her cheeks. 

Siddhik- "oh appo naan thappa ninaichu kiss koduthutena? sari appo en kiss ah thirupi kodu"

Athulya stunned at his approach.  She was shocked and said,  "ethu? thirupi tharanuma?". She didn't realized that she is smiling. 

Siddhik- "amam, nee kiss ah than ethir pakurio nu ninaichu asai asai ah koduthen. athaan illainu solitiae. vera enna pana mudium. thirupi koduthuru.." 

Siddhik, while pronouncing 'asai asai ah', he said with base voice that is full of desire and naughtiness. He right away changed to a mocking tone for the remaining statement.  Athulya looked at him, unable to believe what he is actually doing and trying. Her eyes shined at his play. 

Siddhik- "yen ipadi mulikura. kiss koduka theiratha? naan venumna solli tharava?"

Athulya- "yei, KD. nee ethuku adi poduranu enaku theirum. mudiave mudiathu. ". She tried to ran away from him. But within a fraction of second, Siddhik grabbed her. 

They heard a door opening sound. Siddhik left her and moved away from her. He adjusted his dress too. 

Athulya giggled and said, "avanugaluku nee ivlo bayapaduviah Siddhu?"

Siddhu- "ithu bayam illa. avangaluku inum kalyanam agala. avanga asaia thoondura mathiri namma nadanthuka koodathunu thaan thalli nikuren. athoda, oru vagayila naan avanga rendu perukum anna"

Athulya looked at him with a proud filled eyes. This reply is something she didn't expect from him. He is right by all means. 

Siddhik- "okay, naan kilambaren. bathirama iru. avanga oru vela kilambita enaku phone panidu. thaniah irukaatha."

Athulya nodded her head and gave his lunch box. He gave a gentle hug to her once. Sujan and Pragyan sat in the hall. Siddhik nodded at them while moving out. Sujan nodded for him as a reflex. 

Pragyan- "bye anna". Siddhik smiled at him and left. Athulya sat next to them. 

Sujan- "nethu ethavathu ketiah un aalukita?"

Athulya shared everything excluding their private moments and plays. She forgot that she should say about the 'i like you' matter and the psycho matter. She shared everything out of joy. 

Pragyan- "aththu nee ethukku anna va psycho nu ninacha?"

Athulya gave them a get caught look and realized that she blabbered everything in excitement. 

Sujan- "summa sollu aththu.. thappu panitu matitu mulikurathu ellam nammaku enna puthusa?"

Athulya shared that incident about watching the movie, falling ill because of that and the way he took care of her. 

Sujan- "hmm, sari vaa poi antha pooti irukura room ah thiranthu pakalam"

Athulya- " sujju vendam. avar venam nu ninaikuratha namma panna vendam"

Sujan- "illa aththu, thoranthu paatha thaan unaku purium naan yen ivlo stress panren nu"

Athulya- "antha room la enna irunthalum paravala vendam. avaroda kadantha kalam enaku theria vendam. vitralam"

Sujan- "un aalu kadantha kaalam nu solrathu past relationship ah nu ninachukitu irukiah aththu?"

Athulya- "vera enna iruka poguthu? avar theva illathu than anga irukunu sonaru, just waste things nu sonaru, enaku nalla gnabagam iruku"

Sujan- "Theva illathathunu thaan solirukaru.. vendam nu solrathukum, theva illathathunu solrathukum vithayasam iruku aththu, please aththu sonna kelu"

Pragyan- "just thoranthu pakurathula enna iruku aththu. vaa pakalam"

Athulya nodded half-heartedly. They opened that room door with a spare key. Athulya was shocked to look at the room. The trio looked at the room with open mouthed. 

The room is filled with shields, medals and prizes. It is full of his photo while getting prizes. In many of the photos he is not smiling, he is just looking. There are many books related to research things. There are many hand written papers.  There are many research papers. There are some pen drives too. 

In the middle of all his prize winning photos there are some photos, in which he is with his friends. he is laughing in that. he eyes are shining in each photos with him. 

Sujan- "avar thaan Rakshan."

Athulya- "unaku epadi therium?"

Sujan- "un aalu work panna athe lab la thaan ippo naan work panitu iruken. Rakshan, enga senior scientist. Enga centre pakathula hospital um iruku. antha letter ah padichapo etho onnu uruthite irunthathu, ivangala irupangalo nu.. athanala thaan open panna sonen. "

Athulya- "appo Siddhu oru scientist ah?", she asked with utmost shock.

Pragyan took a photo in which their center name is mentioned in the background and said,  "amam, inga paaru anna pinnadi clear ah potruku. Anna va paaru epadi irukaarunu"

 Athulya- "appo theva illathathu nu sonathu"

Sujan- "un aalu intha naal varaikum vantha valkaiah ve theva illathathu nu solirukaaru. intha shield, inventions, experience ethuvume theva illainu solitu poirukaru. "

Athulya looked at each picture and said, "Siddhu entha photo laiume sirikala, avar friends kooda iruntha photo thavira.."

Sujan- "aana enga center la un aala pathi oruthar kooda pesinathe illa. oruhar pesiruntha kooda naan kandu pudichurupen.."

Pragyan- "pesirukanga daa. inga paaru.. 'Congratulations Siththan, way long to go' oru greeting card inga iruku.. nee sonna siththan anna thaan pola"

Sujan rushed to him and looked at that. He was shocked to the core. 

Sujan- "appo paracetamol ku pathila inoru medication kandu pudichathu ivar thana?". 

He started to dig more into the papers and started to read it. Pragyan moved away from him and keenly observed the environment. 

Pragyan- "Athulya, inga paru.. neraiah letters iruku, ethulaiume from la Kadhalin kadhalan nu eluthiruku.. aana post panala..", she got it from him.

Athulya- "ithula ellam adichu adichu eluthiruku.. so ithula eluthi paathutu final ah onnu eluthi FM station ku anupirukaru pola"

The trio checked the whole room after that. There are many things related to the research and studies. There are some dress present inside but everything is for boys. In the photos, Rakshan is wearing that same dress. They can literally understand how much he missed him.  

Pragyan- "oru scientist, oru inventor mothathaium thooki potutu professor ah irukaaru"

Sujan- "avaroda alayatha kooda vendam nu solra alavuku apadi enna karanama irukum?"

Athulya touched Siddhik' s image in that photo and said, "ipadi ellathaiume verukura alavuku enna nadanthirukum? ninachu paaka kooda bayapadura alavuku enna nadanthirukum?"

At the same time her mobile ringed. Siddhik name is displayed in the phone. 

Sujan- "speaker la podu", his voice is so dull. This is an unexpected shock.

Pragyan- "ethayavathu olaridatha aththu. please", he pleaded her in a serious tone. 

She attended it and turned on the speaker. 

Athulya- "Siddhu". 

Siddhik- "enna panra Athulya, coffee ethavathu kudichiah?"

Athulya- "haan kudichuten"

Siddhik- "song select panitiah?"

Athulya  left out a long breathe and said "inum illa Siddhu, ore kulapama iruku. oru mudivuku vara mudaiala", She started at his image in the photo. 

Siddhik - " Manasuku ethu pudichuruko atha select pannu Athulya. ella neramum namma ninaikura mathiri nadakathu. Win panrathellam apuram, dedication oda participate panrathu thaan mukiam. romba potu kulapikatha"

Athulya- "sari Siddhu"

Siddhik- "avanga un kooda than irukangala?"

Athulya looked at them and said, " amam"

Siddhik- "Pragyan ku chocolate freezer la iruku, coffee kudichutan na kodu. nethe vangi vachuen, avan illainu ninaichuka poraan. Sujan nu green tea first shelf la iruku, Taj illa company mathiten. itha try panna sollu. ithu nalla irukum. apuram biscuits um nethe vangiten, dinning table pakathula irukura shelf la iruku. nethu solla maranthuten."

Athulya smiled and said, "hmm, eduthu kudutharen". Pragyan and Sujan looked at each other. 

Siddhik- "nee inaiku show panna poviah?". 

Pragyan nodded as yes and so Athulya said, "amam, Siddhu ponum."

Siddhik- "appo naan sapda veetuku varatuma? nee illama enaku coffee kooda kudika thonala. oru mathiri iruku", there is a slight longing in his voice. 

Athulya- "vaa Siddhu, enakum nee pakathula irukanum pola iruku", She looked at the image and said. 

Siddhik- "okay varen. break mudinchuruchu bye Athulya". he ended the call. 

Athulya- "Rakshan, ivaroda veetu address venum enaku"

Sujan nodded his head and dialed his friends number. 

Pragyan- "eppo poi paka porom"

Athulya- "mudincha inaike..  address vanthuta.."

------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

Please do vote and comment.

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 12.7K 47
Something to deal about Ashwinkumar Sivaangi Krish A RomCom Story! Starring Your Favorite CWC stars... A College Plot! Purely Fictional! The Leads Ar...
17.4K 2.1K 22
This is a story of Ahalya Keshavan and Shankar Krishnamurthy. Both of them grew up in very different environments but life brings them together. Ahal...
156K 12.4K 41
Vanakkam makkale ! Athavaathu naangal koora varuvathu ennavendraal This is totally a fan fiction story... Yaarodathu ??? Namma #Ashaangi odathu... 🙈...
508K 32.1K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...