Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 o...

By JH_Whitfield

Carter was just asked to be apart of a polygamous marriage. After suffering a heartbreak from one of the men... More

Characters
Equally Good
Plays Games
Surprisingly Sweet
All Gone
Sampler
We a Joke
Loveeeee Song
Teddy
Falling
Happy Valentines
Boss B*itch
Dreaming
Can't Do it
Always Win
New Character ?
Sis
Big Leap
Please
Safe
Be here
Restore
He's Home
Hero
Just Fun
Tempted to Cancel
Control
Mine Again
Can't Drive
Back to me
Kindered Spirits
Easy
Epic
Tonight Only
Mr. Carter Matters
Catch it

Again

244 31 40
By JH_Whitfield

Carter

"Carter," I wake up to Summer putting her finger to her mouth. "Shhh."

We listen, it sounds like arguing. "You can't be over here; you know he wouldn't want you here."

"I have a right to see my son."

"He despises you. We saw you bring our mom pain for years; you drained her. The numerous times she had to save you. You gambled everything away, down to the soles on our shoes."

I look at Summer. "Sounds like Tyla."

I pick up my phone and there's a few texts from Damien.

Daddy Dame: He's in bad shape
Daddy Dame: We found him!
Daddy Dame: We about to go get him baby. I love you and Camden so much
I'm scared but I have to be here for Chace
I have to make sure he comes back
I'm just thinking about your face right now & the way you talk lol it's helping me get through this
Wish I was laying next to you, safe and warm
I didn't ask you how you felt about any of this
That's kind of what's eating at me
Hope you get this, in case...
I just love you. Thank you for coming back to me.
This world is yours baby, you the smartest person I know. You can do anything.

That was so thoughtful of him to send me that text. A feeling of relief comes over me.

I try to call Damien and he answers. "Hello, hello
Dame."

"Hey baby, let me step outside for a second." I hear him grunt and then a door opens and closes. "Good morning beautiful."

"I'm so happy to hear your voice. Is he okay?"

He sighs. "He's safe but it wasn't easy, things happened that I'd rather not speak of."

"How is Chace?"

"Stuck to him like glue. They have been crying since last night, all of us have."

"Did you get my text about his dad being here?"

"Yes, I told you I would send Tyla, she came yet?"

"I didn't receive your reply. Yeah, she's in there now, I wouldn't have let him in, but I wasn't sure if they possibly reconciled their relationship. The way Tyla is going off, I don't think I made the right decision."

"It's okay. I'm not sure either, he doesn't talk about any of it."

"When can I expect you home...I understand you just found him, but I just wanna know, but if Khi needs more time then I get it."

"I'm leaving today with or without Chace. I'm coming home to you and Camden. We found Khi, he's safe. There's no other reason for me to stay here."

"Well, hopefully Chace comes back with you." I don't want to sound inconsiderate. I just want to touch them and confirm with my own eyes they're okay.

"Listen Carter, Khi was hurt pretty bad, this nigga Ton is... "He paused. "Khi is scared to be home alone, and I don't blame him."

"Where's Cario or his mom?" Again, I sound inconsiderate.

"He doesn't want his mom knowing and he's ashamed to be around Cario right now. So, I can't say how long Chace will be here."

I walk out into the living room. Tyla is frowning at her dad. "You were going to clean your son out?"

"Tyla, you overreact just like Tania."

"Don't say my mom's name. You don't deserve to ever say her name, after all the shit you put her through."

"You really gonna cuss in my face."

"And who are you exactly?" She stands her ground.

"Dislike me all you want, I'm still your dad." He sits down on the couch. "I ain't leaving until I see my son."

"Chace is not that little boy you once knew. If you piss him off, he will whoop your ass. You say you're my father, I say your sperm was just swam the fastest."

"Wow, where you think he inherited them skills from?" He smiled.

"Want me to say you?"she rolled her eyes.

"That's how I met yo mama. Some cat was talkin out his ass because she curved him. I beat his ass and his boys and got to take her on a date. It was a win all around."

"Bout the only thing you won at." She rolled her eyes. "I never knew the story of how y'all met." Tyla took a seat by him.

"We had good times, but I can see how you only remember the ugly."

"How did you get addicted to gambling?"

"My dad used to bring me along with him when he played cards and would shoot dice. I would watch him like a hawk, learning all the ends and outs. Then eventually I caught on and he would play with me one on one. My dad never gave two shits about anything I did but with cards and dice, guess we had something in common."

"Naturally, like any son, I wanted to be good at something my dad was proud of. I became really good. I was beating anyone my dad would put in front of me, making our family a lot of money." He laughed. "He would brag on me to anyone who would or wouldn't listen."

"So, what went wrong?" Tyla asks.

"You can't always win is what happened. So, this one time there was a ton of money on the line. The one time I lost," he looked down. "It was money he was going to use to save our home. He was gassing me up the whole ride over. He had copped me a fresh Nike fit and Jordan's. He was calling me champ and saying I was going to save us." Charles wiped his eyes. "But um, i fucked up and there's nothing more painful than knowing you let your pops down....he grabbed me and slapped me in front of everyone." Charles pointing like he was demonstrating his dad. "He looked me in my eyes and said I wasn't his son; I was a nobody and couldn't even be reliable when he needed me most. He said he um...said he hated me."

"Charles, I didn't know." Tyla touched his arm.

"You know he said that when I was sixteen and I'm forty-six years old and I still carry that around with me. But it gave me no right to not be a good father to you and Chace."

"No, that's not an excuse. You should have wanted better for us, but it does at least give me some insight."

"Lala, you both may not want to hear me out and that's okay, because that's my burden to bear. I just wanna...I wanna just try."

"With Chace I don't know."

"I'm still gonna stick around and if he wants to go a few rounds with his old man, I got little fight left in me." Charles smiles and Camden walks up to him. He reaches out and tickles him. Charles jeans were strong, because Camden and Chace looked exactly like him.

I turned and headed to the kitchen. "Did you catch all that?"

"Yeah." Damien responds in a low tone.

"Think Chace will listen?"

At the same time, we said. "Hell no." Then we laughed. "Think he's coming in straight swinging?"

"Absolutely no words will be exchanged." Damien chuckled.

"That's our hot-headed man."

"Gotta love him."

"That I do."

**************

I was so excited for my men to return home. I nearly walked to the end of the block to wait on them, Summer thought it was funny, but she doesn't understand how love works. Even when we are just at work apart from each other, I miss them. He said Chace wanted to come home as well and that Khi was coming. I didn't put up a fight because of what happened, but under any other circumstances I would have objected. I still was going to revisit the conversation of Chace being aware of how he's extremely too attentive to Khi's needs.

The car pulled in and I followed them into the driveway. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. Dame parked and hopped out. "We coming, we coming." I ran and crashed into his chest, he lifted me off the ground, hugging me tightly.

He let me go, and I turn to see Chace as soon as I open my arms, he cries as his face rest in the crook of my neck. "It's over, you're home."

"I love you Carter."

"Awww, baby I love you too."

"You don't know how happy I am to see your beautiful face." I try to pull away to look in his eyes, but he tightens his arms around me. "No, don't let go."

I rub his back and Damien wraps his arms around us both. After being like that for a while, I look into the car. "Khi coming out?"

Chace walks over to the backseat and opens Khi's door. "Come on."

"Actually, can you both give him and I some time to talk?" I see his condition and my heart hurts for him. He's almost unrecognizable. He turns his face.

"Baby, I don't think he's..."

"I got this Chace, it's all good. Go see your son and uh,"

"I heard Charles is here. I won't kill him, but I just don't know why the fuck he here." Chace walked towards the house and Damien followed.

*************

Chace

I walk inside and spot Charles talking to Camden and Summer. Tyla cuts me off before I make it to him. "Bro, just be cool, because what he's about to ask you," She appeared worried for him. "I'll just let you you hear it from him."

"Man, I already know he on some begging shit. I don't have money for him." Camden notices me and Damien and comes running towards us. I lift him up, kissing his cheeks. "Hey big man."

"Miss you daddy."

"We miss you too." Damien says, reaching for him.

"She's right, be cool." He gives me a look while telling Camden from my arms.

"Daddy Damen, I drew a picture."

"You did, let me see it." Damien walks away with CamCam.

"The fuck is his reason for showing up uninvited?"

"How about askin me that question yourself." Charles turned to look at me.

"I wasn't planning on having any visitors. This ain't a good time, no time is really."

"Twenty minutes, that's all I need."

"You ain't even show yo face at her funeral but want my time." I walked closer, but Tyla pulled my arm.

"Chace,"

"What, so you could have me thrown out? You would have been in such a rage, you woulda fought me right there."

"Just like you to make some sorry ass excuse. You right though, I would of threw yo ass out."

"Twenty minutes Chace, and I'm gone."

I look over at Tyla. "You always give in to his shit."

"He's my dad Chace, I do remember at least some good times."

"Funny, I don't remember any." I scoff. I walk towards the backyard, and he follows. "Make it quick."

"Camden is a sharp lil fellow." He laughs as we walk outside on the patio.

"Yeah."

"You have done good for yourself...mama must've been proud."

"What you want man, speed this shit up."

"You, okay? Notice you look like you been in some type of a brawl." He looks concerned.

"Nothing I can't handle. I been being the man all my life in your absence. Since when you worried bout me?" I was growing impatient.

"I had no right to make you pick up such a huge amount of..."

"Man what do you want?" I cut him off. I was tired of him beating around the bush. He wanted something.

"The house." He shrugs.

"What about it?"

"I was gonna move in it."

"No, the fuck you not, over my mama dead body."

"Son,"

"Chace." I corrected him.

He sighs. "Chace, I have nowhere else to go."

"So, after my mama worked herself into the fucking ground to pay off that house, you wanna layup reaping the benefits. Fuck no. You can't live there."

"Chace my name is still on the deed; we bought that house together."

"So, you just gon move in?" I turn to be eye level with him.

"I wanted you and Tyla's blessing, but yes. It's not being used, what's the big deal. Your mama wouldn't
want me on the streets."

I turn towards him to rock his shit but he put his hand on my shoulder. I knocked his hand off. "We were on the fuckin streets, when yo sorry ass couldn't help with bills, thank God Ma Shila took us in. When you gambled every fuckin penny ma saved away. You can't live in my mama fuckin house." I yelled in his face.

Tyla and Damien came outside. "Chace, stop."

"You know he trying to live in our old house?"

"Yes, he asked me."

"So what, and you told him he could?" I look at her.

"I'm not going to and you won't even go inside. So why not? I know you hate him, but ma didn't, and I know that kills you, but she never hated or spoke badly about him. She loved him."

"If that's love she was a damn fool."

"I agree, but it doesn't take away from the fact that she did."

"Thought she was in love with Mama Sh..."
I stopped and looked at Charles.

"I was well aware of your mama and Shila secret love life, but she chose me and Shila hated me for that."

"Huh?" Tyla turns to look at Charles. "They were in love?"

"Yeah, I found out when we were kids. I walked in on them kissing once and ma told me everything. I promised to never say anything."

Tyla started crying. "Damn, no wonder Ma Shila hasn't been able to shake her death. She's broken hearted."

"That's who I know she loved, that's all I know."

"People can love more than one person, isn't that right son?"

"There's no way she loved you the way I love Carter and Damien, no fuckin way." There wasn't a chance.

"Why because that's what you think? You can't speak for her, she loved me and I loved her."

"Because I would rather eat crumbs for the rest of my life than see them starve. Because I would work four jobs before they have to wear the same raggedy shoes, that they eventually outgrow and feet hurt so bad from my toes being scrunched up. Because my mom had to choose between your life or our home. I would never let them suffer. So like I said, ain't no way in hell the love for you came even close."

"I loved her."

"and this conversation is dead. You got yo twenty minutes. You can't live in my moms house. Find you somewhere else to go."

"I tried to doing it the right way. I will be moving in that house." I hear him speaking loudly as I make my way back inside.

*****************
"Where's Carter?"

"Still talking to Khi." Damien takes my hand and pulls me in the direction of our room. "Tyla, please keep and eye on Camden." She nods. Once inside, he closes the door. "Give yourself a second to breathe, please."

He rubs my my back. "I want to just see you, Camden and Carter right now."

Damien sends out a couple text. His phone immediately vibrates. "There, Summer, Tyla and Charles are leaving and Summer is taking Camden. Once carter is done talking to Khi, which is probably a very good thing, given Carter probably can relate more than any of us."

I look at him. "Yeah, he can."

Damien sits down in the bed and pulls me into his lap. "Chace you can't approach everything through anger."

"He can't live there."

"His name is on the deed, you don't really have a say."

My leg starts shaking and he runs his hand over my thigh. "Look at me." I turn my face to him and he's smiling. "Want me to relieve some stress?"

"Right now?"

"Mmhmm," he slides his hand into my shorts. My dick pokes against my underwear, wanting to be freed. He rubs on my tip through my underwear. "Tell me what you feeling."

I lift up as he hooks his finger into my waistband and pull my underwear down. He wraps his hand around my shaft. "It's a lot."

"I'm listening." I watch spit fall and and wet my tip.

"Khi, my dad, my family." I moan.

"You know you not alone." He's pumping up and down my dick, with a nice slow rhythm.

"Yes," I lean in to kiss him.

"Who loves you Chace?"

I look at him. "You and Carter."

"Who gonna be here every step of the way?" He picks up his pace.

"Dame, I don't wanna talk." pressure is building up in my balls.

"But you need to." He pulled my face to his and kissed my lips. "Talk to me baby,"

"I know I got y'all."

"So nothing else matters?"

I shake my head. He grabs my throat, pulling my ear to his mouth. "Let me me hear you."

I swallow. "Nothing else matters, fuck." His hand felt so good around my dick. "I want you to fuck me."

"Khi could come in this house at anytime."

I kick off my shoes and finish taking off my underwear and shorts, then I swing my leg around to straddle his lap. I push him down on the bed. "I wanna fuck."

"You know what to do." He bit his lip. I didn't even wanna waste time, removing clothes. I unzip his pants and pull his dick out the opening of his briefs. While I did that, he reaches in the nightstand to get the lube. I pull on my nipples, impatiently waiting for him to smear it on. He sits up and pulls my right hand away from my chest. He sticks out his tongue and licks my nipple.

"Dame, wet that dick, I want it right now." I whine.

He smirks. "Shit you gon fight me?" He licks my neck and sucks it.

I put both hands around his neck. "I might," I squeeze a little. He lubes my hole and his dick, then grips my thighs, lifting me up, then positioning me over his tip. I drop my weight down and swallow all of him, deep inside of me. I immediately start grinding, pushing down so I can feel all of him. I loved being a top but I nothing was like letting him bottom me out. He fucks me good and very well.

The door opens and we see Carter, he quickly closes it behind him. "Khi went to take a nap." He begins stripping down. "Mind if I join?" We both reach out our hand to him. He climbs into bed and kisses my lips, I pull his hair. I watch as he smothers his pretty ass chocolate dick in lube. He goes behind me, getting in between Damien's legs. I feel his hands on my hips, his tip is tapping at my hole, that's already occupied by Damien. Carter licks my ear. "Can I?"

"Wait with Dame already....

Before I could finish I feel him pushing himself into me. I claw at Dames chest. "Fuck," I look down to see Dame smiling. They both start thrusting into me, stretching me out. Carter pulls my hair and Damien holds my waist as he strokes my dick. "shit," at first it's not comfortable and I consider telling Carter to back up, but his kisses on my neck, help relax me.

"You can take it Chace, I know you can baby." He whispers in my ear. "Can't he Dame?"

Dame slaps my ass. "Hell yeah he can."

They both start to thrust harder into me and I feel all the pressure of their dicks sliding against each other's but at the same time it's good, very good. "You feel that Carter?" Dame asks.

"Mmhmm, he just got real moist...guess he like it, he lettin us in."

"Tell us baby, you love it?" Damien forces his hips off the bed, therefore lifting into me, driving himself more into my sweet spot and with the help of Carter, they're killing my shit. "Huh?"

Carter slaps my ass. "He talkin to you."

"y yes I love it nigga, damn." They bitching me out right now. But I'm feeling so good, the pleasure is more intense, double the swipes against my prostrate. "Imma cum." I grind hard onto both of their dicks.

"The fuck is the hold up?" Damien strokes quickly up and down my shaft with his hand." Nut on these dicks."

I close my eyes, and Carter reached around twisting my nipples. "Come on baby, you got this."

I arch my back and Carter traces his fingers down my spine. I start erupting and Damien positions my tip, so it lands on his chest. They keep fucking me as I tremble, my knees shake against Damien's body, my toes curl, grabbing the sheets. Carter massages my ass cheeks, and plants gentle kisses on my shoulders. Damien sits up, they both lick and nibble on my ear. "You did it." Damien whispers.

"So sexy," Carter whispers. "I wanna see him cum again, what you think?"

Damien smiles, lifting my fingers to his mouth and sucking on them. "mmhm,"

"Would you like that Chace?" Carter pulls out and and lays beside Damien on the bed. Now they're both looking up at me.

I nod. "I would like that." Carter reaches over to swirl his thumb around my tip.

Him and Dame faces to turn towards each others. They kiss. Dame motions for me to start riding him again. "Make my baby cum again."

Damien smiled up at me." My pleasure."

************

Thank you all who are still showing love ❤️

Like and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.9K 13
Ethan is a twenty year old whose been barely making ends meet when he is evicted and loses his job while being a single dad to his daughter, Julie...
35K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
403K 14.8K 38
What's the best way to torture yourself? Being around the person you're attracted to when you know that you don't even stand a teeny tiny chance with...
620K 18.3K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...