Red Blood, Pink Eyes

Oleh slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... Lebih Banyak

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Mugen Train Part 1

104 7 5
Oleh slayerstories

Narrator pov:

'everyone was sleeping peacefully, no one knew of the dangerous situation they were in, tanjiro while sleeping cried, his tears were running down his face but that didn't stop the dream, even tho everyone was asleep there was four people that were awake, the guy who punched tickets and three children'

ticket guy:"there......I have punched them all like you asked...... please let me see my wife and kids"

???:"of course, you've done your part and now you shall be rewarded" *puts him in his dream*

'a small hand that had a mouth on it was talking and give orders to them, the hand then commanded the three kids to tie the demon slayers and a demon who was on the train, but they had to be careful as their fighting spirits are different than normal humans, with that they went to go and do what they were ordered to,meanwhile the body of the mastermind behind this attack was sitting on top of the train near the front'

???: "well well well, I didn't think that my powers would work on a demon but it's seems like he has more of a human side than a demon, but either way they all will perish, when someone's spirit is broken they are left there standing like a dull, this plan will never fail"

'the children made their way to our group who were sleeping, a girl went to go and tie Rengoku's while he was dreaming, a boy went to tie inosuke and another boy who looked sick and pale went to tie tanjiro'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Rengoku dream-

Kyojuro:"Father, I have become a pillar"

??? Father :*reading a book* "so? it doesn't change anything, it's pointless, just leave me alone"

Kyojuro".....very well" *leaves and meets his younger brother*

??? younger brother: "s-so? how did father take the news, I hope....when I become a Hashira I would be able to impress him"

Kyojuro:"...to be honest with you, he said that it doesn't matter, he wasn't always like this......after mother died he.... changed"

??? younger brother:*looks disappointed*

kyojuro:"but even so...that will not extinguish the flame that burns bright inside of me! remember these words, no matter what happens you have an older brother that always believes in you, let us both do our best!"

??? younger brother:*happy and nods, both of them hug each other*

the girl: (I have to go and find his spiritual core, that guy said that they would be at the edge of the dream, which means I have to move away from the house)

'the girl walks to the edge, it wasn't far from her which shocked her but that doesn't matter now, she held up the needle that was given to her by the demon, when she thrusted it to the wall it made small cracks after that she brought it down, this opened the door to the flame Hashira's fighting spirit, when she set foot into it she was sweating due to the flaming air around her and in the middle she saw it, Rengoku's spiritual core'

the girl :(there it is! now all I need to do is destroy it and I'll have my nice dream again!) *goes to destroy it but she feels like someone is grabbing her throat*

-in the real world-

the girl:(G-Gah! W-what is this!?! this shouldn't make any sense! the ropes should've prevented him from-GAAAAH! H-HIS G-GRIP!)

Rengoku:*tightens his hold on the girl's throat*

the boy:"What!? this doesn't make any sense! how strong is his fighting spirit!?"

the pale boy:*got kicked out of tanjiro's mind*

tanjiro:*still sleeping, sets up*

the pale boy:"what the-?"

'Tanjiro's demonic instinct have taken completely control over his body, using his blood demon art he burned the special demon ropes, safety allowing him to break free of dream'

-in Tanjiro's dream-

hanako:"Come on big brother! come and play with me!"

shigeru:"hey I wanna join too!"

Rokuta:*pouts* "Me three!"

tanjiro:"Hahahahahaha all of us will play together, right nezuko?"

nezuko:*nods* "yeah! what are we waiting for let's-"

'just then the sky turns red, the snow melted and the trees were on fire,the Kamado family were scared and tanjiro was towering over them, protective of them but just then the ground under tanjiro broke, tanjiro was falling through the darkness'

tanjiro:"NEZUKO! HANAKO SHIGERU!? TAKEO! ROKUTA!?! MOM?! WHERE ARE YOU!?! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE-"

???:"WAKE UP!" *turns tanjiro so that he can see him*

tanjiro:".....wha-?" *sees a clear view of his demon self*

-demon- tanjiro:"WAKE UP! THIS ISN'T THE REAL WORLD! THIS IS JUST A DREAM! There is a demon on the train! wake up and fight!"

tanjiro:(wait.....no he is right......I'm..)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-inosuke's dream-

inosuke pov:

"Survey team! survey team! survey team! we are the survey team!"

-bunny ears- nezuko: *following inosuke* "survey team survey team survey team! we are the survey team!"

-bear ears- tanjiro:"hey boss!"

-squirrel ears- zenitsu:"wait boss!"

inosuke:"what is it underling 1 and underling 2?"

-bear ears- tanjiro:"over there! I can smell and Sense the master of this  cave!"

-squirrel ears- zenitsu:" and it's snoring isn't squeak by me!"

'just as they finished saying that, the monster came and showed it self! it was a spider train and that's when I knew that it would be strong! but that didn't scare me or my underlings! we were going to defeat this thing!'

inosuke:"that's him alright,underlings go get'em!"

nezuko & zenitsu:"you got it boss man!"

-bear ears- tanjiro: *sitting in the back*

inosuke:"hey! what's wrong underling 1!?"

-bear ears- tanjiro:"hmm sorry boss but I'm hungry...."

inosuke:"you know what? here take these shiny acorn and eat'em!"

-bear ears- tanjiro:*eats*

inosuke:"let's go!"

the underlings:"Yeah!!" *everyone rushes at the monster*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back in the real world-

Tanjiro pov:

*wakes up* "......huh?.....did...did I make it out?"

*the boy who is supposed to kill inosuke is knocked out because of inosuke's inner wild spiritual core*

"what happened-Mr Rengoku!? why are you holding that girl like that!?"

the girl:"d-damn....y-you.....I-I just..... w-wanted m-y d-dream..." *unconscious due to the lack of air*

Rengoku:*release her*

'I was confused and on high alert, I looked around to find not only inosuke also asleep but the other passengers.... except for one he was a pale and sick looking guy, he looked sad and disappointed'

"uhh hi, sir are you okay?"

the boy:"......no.....not exactly but that doesn't matter.......there is a demon who is trying to kill you"

"yeah I can guess that, My demonic instinct can sense him more clearly"

the boy:(so that's his name.....)

"alright sir, please stay safe from harm, I'll try to wake up my comrades and kill this demon"

the boy:"you have to be careful, if you try to wake them up while they have the rope tied bad things will happen, that yellow with red tips doesn't have one because the girl couldn't tie him in time, it's only you and the boar"

"hm I see.....let me try something" *goes to inosuke and burns the ropes with his blood demon art, hurting inosuke a bit in the process*

the boy:(just like what his instincts did.....)

"okay..... hopefully he'll wake up, like I said stay away from harm, I'll take care of the demon"

The boy:*nods* "good luck"

*smiles and teleports straight to the demon*

the boy:".......I...... can't believe I was willingly going to kill.....just so that I can dream peacefully and not feel pain of my illness........"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Tanjiro's dream, 15 minutes before tanjiro's demonic Instinct kicked in-

Narrator pov:

Kie:"How's the food honey?"

Tanjiro:"it's great mom!"

Rokuta:"mom I'm hungry"

Takeo:"didn't you already eat?"

Tanjiro:"here Rokuta, take mine I'm already full"

Rokuta:"thank you big brother!"

Nezuko:"are you sure your not hungry  big brother?"

Tanjiro: *smiles and pats her head* "I'll be fine don't worry"

the boy:(okay......now is my chance, I need to go to the border of his dream to get to the spiritual core)

'as the demon minion stepped closer to the border he started to feel a sense of relief and danger, he wasn't sure why but he didn't think of it much, he finally arrived to the border taking the special needle he dragged it downwards and opened a door, when he stepped inside he saw one of the most beautiful and warm places he would find, the sky was blue with perfectly shaped clouds flying across, he feels the nice and soft grass on his feet as well as the incredible breeze that passed by him, the air was cleaner than in the real world, he could also see a few small lakes which had water that was so calm that it almost looked like a mirror, after 5 minutes he saw multiple small white things surrounding him, these were the physical manifestation of tanjiro's kindness, they knew what he was looking for and lead him to it, he finally saw tanjiro's core....it was warm and bright as the sun it self'

the boy:(this is........his core ....did they lead me here.... because I was searching for it?.....) *falls to his knees*

'the guy was on the brink of tears, he never thought someone can be pure like tanjiro, he even tho he's a demon that didn't change who he was, another five minutes have passed and he heard the sound of someone walking to him, when the demon minion looked behind him he saw the body of tanjiro but not the head because it was covered in flames, a small warm and fiery aura was surrounding this person'

the boy:"who......who are you?"

{"............"}

The boy: *feels his words* "your......not the demon boy I'm trying to kill?"

{".............."}

the boy:"how am I talking to you?"

{"............."}

the boy:"I .......I was ordered to..."

{"............."}

the boy: "your......master is in a fake dream........it was made by that guy"

{"........................."}

the boy:"....it wasn't like a human body......h-he was talking to us through a hand which had a mouth on it"

{"........................................"}

the boy:"so.....he's a demon?....I guess that makes sense........"

{"........"} *forcefully removes him from tanjiro's spiritual room*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-back in the real world-

Tanjiro pov:

*lands on top of the train* (so the demon was up here all along?)

??? demon:"oh? it seems like my blood demon art doesn't hold you in your dreams for a long time"

*sees his eyes* (lower moon One! That explains why he could put multiple people to sleep!, if I want to break them free from the dream I have to kill this guy)

enmu:"I'll be generous and tell you my name, it's enmu lower moon one, if I managed to kill you traitor than our great leader will gift me with more of his blood"

"sorry but I'm not going to die that easily, beside I fought an uppermoon before, what makes you think you have any chance of defeating me?"

enmu:"there are more than one way to defeat your opponents, I may not be strong but I can use my own advantages against you"

"hm, I'll still come up on top......now your going to pay for Playing with people's dream! Especially Mine!" *gets into a stance and unsheathes his sword*

hello everyone!

I wanna explain a few things,

1- the reason why Tanjiro's spiritual place has grass and a lake unlike in the anime where it had an ocean, it's because he is demon so a few things changed but to make up for it I put some lakes in there meaning that he has a lot of his human side

2- second the guy that wasn't saying anything was tanjiro's demonic Instinct in it's true form, it doesn't know anything unless tanjiro was in danger, so when the pale boy said he is in a fake dream made by a demon it quickly took action to break tanjiro free

3- even tho the dreams were short I tried to make it as long as I could but this is the best I can do

that's all and thanks for reading!
bye bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8K 279 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
257 16 5
Tanjiro Kamado was a young boy who lived with his mother and five siblings on a cold mountain just above the village. Old man Saburo always told him...
290 2 19
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...
85.9K 2.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...