Inazuma Eleven GO - Chrono St...

Galing kay Elina666e

Matsukaze was trying to free the puppy when suddenly the boards fell on him. A hooded man who was passing by... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - The place that became a nightmare!
Chapter 2 - Time what seem that a stranger - (Part 1)
Chapter 3 -Time what seem that a stranger - (Part 2-An unexpected meeting.)
Chapter 4 - Giris and meeting with relatives. - (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - Meeting after a While (Part 1)
Chapter 7 - Meeting after a While (Part 2)
Chapter 8 - The Promise.
Chapter 9 - Tenma Goes to School for the first time - (Part 1)

Chapter 5 - Giris and meeting with relatives. - (Part 2)

25 1 0
Galing kay Elina666e

Notes:

It will be a little unclear, but let's take it apart.

Giris is actually older than Tenma. He was also kidnapped, at about the age of five. He and Fei had been there a little longer than Matsukaze.

So that's why Giris stayed there for ten years.

However, it was previously said that they were rescued eight years later. It was counted from the moment Tenma was kidnapped, not his cellmates. Let's just say.)

I hope I'm not confused about the numbers myself. Kick if that's the case!)

***

— I'm glad that it suited you. —He smiled at Saru.

— Yeah. —Tenma smiled. — Looking at my new clothes.

— She's from your time. — I answered, Evan.

—From mine? —Matsukaze was surprised.

—And I was wondering why she was a little weird, — Giris said, studying the boy's clothes. — Meia, I ask. —Giris turned to Evan.

— Said Saru in a calm tone.

—How did you know Tenma wasn't from here? —What is it? — asked a boy with wavy short hair, with glasses on his eyes.

—There's nothing complicated about that, — Evan replied. — Our job is to find relatives of the children we rescued.

— Find...Of course, you won't say it, then... —muttered Giris.

— Since Tenma is ready, can we go to yours already, Giris? —Fei said in a frisky tone, hitting his friend lightly on the shoulder. — Well, take us to the address.

Matsukaze just smiled at them. — They've always been like that. —Tenma said.

Saru: ... — Evan just silently looked at his brother.

— I will finally be able to see my relatives, my beloved. —Meia said, quickly running away from the leader's room.

***

Ten minutes later.

The guys left Feida and found themselves on the streets of the city. Tenma looked at everything like a savage. He wanted to know more about the strange robots, flying cars and transparent roads that were above.

— Brother, Saru, what is it? —What is it? —he asked Evan, pointing at everything he saw, literally everything.

— Brother?! — I was surprised, Giris. — After all, they are relatives, then it is not surprising why Evan knows the exact time of Matsukaza.

— You don't get distracted, but rather show us the way. — I hit Fei, Girisa, once more, this time on the head.

— Yes, I understand... however, Tenma's reaction is quite funny. He chuckled.

— For him, this is normal ... — muttered Rune. — I ... can't imagine myself in his place ... — said Fei.

— Eh? You've been acting weird since this morning. —The Fai, Giris, asked.

Fai: ...—I want to help him...But I don't know how... —muttered Rune.

— Can I help you? Giris heard his friend's grumbling and looked thoughtfully at the green-haired boy. — I don't understand you... — Here we are... Behind the alley there will be a street where my grandmother lives approximately. — Giris said, pointing towards the alley.

—OK. —Evan said, stopping. — Tell me the address of the house and other information, I'll go check it out.

— But...Is it worth it... —Giris said in an uncertain tone.

***

Not far away, two middle-aged women were walking from them. They were carrying small bags of groceries and were having a conversation about a missing kid, ten years ago.

— Do you think my grandson will still be back? — She asks her friend.

— Yes, not long ago. My friend's son, who disappeared, returned ten years ago. As far as I know, she was visited first by a couple of kids from the Feida organization. That's what they called themselves, according to her. After their arrival, her son appeared in the place with them.

— The children, yes... they haven't come to me yet. Knowing Giris, he could have kept silent about me. — The woman sighed. — She's already too worried about my health. — She said.

— Can I help you? The girl with purple long hair asked. Looking at the heavy bags of groceries.

— M-me! Giris stammered. —What is she doing here!

— Oh...It looks like someone blushed. Your girlfriend, she turned out to be more daring than you! — He taunted Rune, his friend.

Saru kept his eyes on Tenma, who was still looking at everything in a circle.

Meia, with Giris's grandmother and her friend. They came to the alley that they should have passed and would have been home by now. Giris was standing with the druze, he noticed that the women and his girlfriend with two bags were walking towards them. He immediately hid behind Saru, as they were the same height.

— I'm not here, okay!? — He spoke to Evan.

Saru just frowned. He didn't like that someone touched him like that. Blocking his brother's view at the same time.

Fei, in turn, came closer to Tenma and silently looked at him. Rune: ... — How can I help you, Tenma? — The boy sighed and spoke in a low voice.

Did you say something, Fai? — Matsukaza asked, coming even closer to the Fai.

— But no, forget it! — Rune replied, shaking his head.

- Well, what are we hiding here for! — Meia said in an indignant tone. Staring with puffed cheeks, the girl, at her boyfriend.

The women just looked at each other.

— Do they know each other? Grandma asked her friend.

— It looks like it. — She replied.

— P-plisten, my love ... I'm not here, OK! — muttered Giris in a low tone.

— That voice! — The woman said in a thoughtful tone. — Giris, the grandson is not really, it's you! She asked the kid who was hiding behind Evan.

There was only silence in response, which was interrupted by Saru, saying only one word:

— Yes, that's him.

— I took it, I burned down the whole office! — Giris muttered indignantly.

Putting two bags of groceries on the ground and, she said. — Maybe it's enough to arrange a circus already, huh? —Meia came up to Giris and grabbed the guy by the arm.

— Wait a minute! — The boy said timidly, hiding his pink blush. — I'm back, Grandma! — He said, rubbing the back of his head timidly.

— I knew you'd come back! The woman said and hugged her grandson. — You've grown so much! — She said, examining the guy.

— Y-yes...I don't know how, but I'm already 15 years old. — Giris said.

— Let's all go into the house and tell us what happened to you, all these ten years. — She said.

—Y-yes... probably...— he said.

Meia took the bags, but one of them took the Rune. — I'll help, do you mind? — He asked the girl with the purple hair.

— No, I don't mind. — She said, handing one to the Fairy.

Saru and Tenma were walking in the back of everyone else. He could see that Rune was acting strangely.

***

Notes:

It turned out to be quite a very nice chapter.

The next part will be called differently. I think it will be a powerful enough title.)

Chapter 6: Meeting after a while

The main thing is that I would not change my mind.)

By the way, in the sixth chapter, I will also have time to bring Tenma and Sarah home)

Huh, I hope I was able to convey Tenma's reaction to the world outside the Feida building)

By the way, I'm thinking of doing a chapter with a POV of Tenma, for all this? Let's just say, from the side of Matsukaza Tenma, how he sees the future ...)

And already, from the moment he meets Tsurugi Kyosuke, Tsurugi/Tenma peering will turn on.)

Link on Boosty: https://boosty.to/serena666

I want to ask you something. Would you like to work purely on Tsurugi/Tenma peering?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

118K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
10K 773 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...
150K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
1.6K 29 9
Shoyo Hinata, an energetic sunshine volleyball player. Him and his teammates were having a training camp with other schools. They ran in the aftern...