From Dusk 'Till Dawn (Jacob B...

By DaringDesi

Y/N Swan moves to Forks, Washington to live with her father, the chief of police, so that her mother can trav... More

Author's Note
Moving Day
First Day of Hell
First Day of Hell Pt. 2
No-Show/The Accident
Piecing it together
The Truth at Last
Confessions
The Cullens
La Push Beach
Together/Prom Talk
Blood Type
Update Coming Soon

Preface

198 7 0
By DaringDesi

Death wasn't what I had in mind when I decided to move to Forks. I figured I would have my whole life to prepare for it, years filled with love, and new beginnings. Not once did the thought of my demise cross my mind. If I had known it to be this painful, I would have given myself a talk before I had made the decisions that would lead up to this.

I stared at the hunter as he was torn away from me, my body continuously jerking out of my control. The feeling of fire coursed through my veins as I wailed in pain. If this is how I am destined to go, then I hope it will be over quickly. This would have to have been the worst pain I had ever experienced in my whole life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 63 11
Abigail Swan is a girl who was driven by her career of helping the children first and then herself second, but what happens when she moves to the qua...
318K 8.5K 36
On the surface, Katie Swan appears to be an average girl. She's pretty, athletic, and abnormally intuitive. But when her parents are suddenly murdere...
137K 3.2K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...
398K 12.2K 71
"Red? Little Red?" Wysteria hears the nickname and a memory jolts through her of a boy with a toothy grin and shaggy hair. She turns slowly. Behind h...