Real Lifestyle

De TainadiaFlowers

Mais

Intro .
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
NAU
Sixteen
NAU
Seventeen

Six

35 3 0
De TainadiaFlowers

• Jay

Man , my head is pounding . I woke up , rubbing my eyes . I felt all that I drunk coming up so I ran to the bathroom . I flushed then brushed my teeth . I go to lay back down , until I felt the other side of my bed shift .

"I smashed ?" I whispered to myself . I wondered who though ? "Mmm." She turned to face me , but she was still sleep . I moved her hair out her face .

"MERCEDES !" I accidentally yelled . "yo what the fuck Jay ?!" She yelled back . she covered her body with the bed sheets . I kept staring at her chest . double D's .

"Yo my eyes are right here , asshole !" She snapped me out my thoughts . I tried to remember what happened last night . "I can't remember , okay first I was done with my number , then I went to the bar had a couple drinks , and .. Damn it man ." she said . "you better not tell no body about this Jay !" She climbed out of bed with my sheets wrapped around her . she picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom .

I have to tell AJ about this man . I can't keep no secrets from him . that's my nigga .

*
*
*
• Cedes

"Man please pick up." I whispered to myself . last night was a mistake , I ain't mean for that shit to happen . "hello?"

"MADI ! oh my thank god . can you come get me?" I asked her . I need to leave . "I mean I can but see the feeling of how I don't want to is -" I cut her off . "nigga just pick me up from Jay's house ."

"Why you at - oooohh . y'all nasty !" I rolled my eyes . "shut up , nothing happened ." I lie .

"Mhm whatever . I'll be there in 15 minutes ." I hear her ass snickering . "hurry !" Then I hung up the phone .

"Yo can you please hurry up ?" I hear Jay knock . I open the door and he was just in basketball shorts . yo , his body is amazing . I couldn't stop staring .

"See something you like ?" He smirked . I rolled my eyes and pushed past him , until I felt a smack on my butt . I turned around and before I could do anything he closed the door . "fuck you Jay !" I yell on the other side of the door .

"You already did that , remember ?" He's so nasty . I stomped out his room and sat in his living room waiting for Madi .

It was a mistake .

*
*
*
• AJ

"That's great AJ I'm so proud of you !" Dami is the first one to hear the good news about Drake saying he'll sign me . he played my shit through the club , he was popping bottles and he said 'imma sign you' . just like that .

"And I thank you Dami ." I say hugging her . she supported me , since day 1 . "no Aj you deserved it , you had a talent and I wanted to help share it ." I smiled , this is my sister for real . she true family . We were the only ones here . we are chilling in the studio just lighting one up .

"Oh yeah , Janet is on her way." I raised an eyebrow . " your stripper friend ?" She nodded her head blowing out the smoke . That's wassup . About 20 minutes later her friend appeared in some tight ass shorts and a white crop top . "Hey girl ." She hugged Dami , and she sat next to her . "Hey AJ , you never called ." She said giving me a frown . "My bad , I was busy last night and got tired ." I say taking a hit from the blunt .

"Understandable ." She said . Dami's phone rung . "Um , sure . I'll be there in 30 minutes ." She hung up and put her phone in her purse . "I'm sorry guys , I have to go . Kind of have a date." She mumbled that last part , but I caught that . "A date !?" She's like my baby sister I would kill a nigga , especially after what she's been through with Kyle .

"Um yeah , I love youu ." She tried to sweet talk me on her way out . " love you too , big head." She gave me the finger and left . "So congrats on getting signed ." She said and came into the empty chair next to me . "Thanks." I said passing her the blunt . " you know , I like you , when you gonna take me out ."

I laughed , she very conceited and funny . I don't love these hoes man . I can see straight through Janet . No disrespect but she money hungry .
"I don't know ." I say . She nods her head and came over to sit on my lap . "See baby , imma keep it real , you need a ride or die chick , because these hoes ain't loyal ." I smirked at her . See I don't really love , I fuck .

"Is that so ?" She blew out the smoke and put the blunt on the ashes tray and started kissing on me . She straddled my lap , and started unbuckling my pants . She started stripping and when she was completely naked and she pulled out my man hood and started stroking it and put me in her mouth . I pushed her head down and it caused her to gag . She started swirling her tongue on the tip and started getting sloppy . She kept sucking until I busted in her mouth . I got a condom from my pocket and teared it open with my teeth .

I placed it on and made her lay on the couch . She was down on all fours and I inserted it from the back . I started stroking in and out of her fast . "Ahh Yess ." She moaned . The room was filled with skin to skin .

Man like I said I don't love these hoes , I fuck 'em .

*
*
*
• Shad

"I'm fucking tired of you doing this to me Shad !" Lexi yelled . I swear this girl has a problem . We were just in the grocery store and she think I was flirting with the cashier . Keep in mind the cashier is 45 years old man .

"Doing what Lexi because I ain't doing shit !" I yelled back at her . I swear she's crazy . First she smacked me because she dreamt I cheated , then she caught an attitude because i told the waitress my order , and now she getting mad because she thought I 'flirted' with the 45 year old cashier .

I looked over and she was crying . I can't do this anymore man . This girl is 100% crazy and bipolar . That ain't a good mixture . "Just take me home !" Shit I pulled out , and drove this girl home . It was silent for 10 minutes . "So you seriously not gone apologize ?" She said sniffing . "You know Lexi , I can't do this no more , I think we need to see other people because -" I don't think she's even listening , she's sitting in this seat laughing and staring out the window . This woman is crazy .

"Yeah no , you thought we were done ." And she just got out the car .

Bro what the fuck !?

I didn't even bother , I just drove to the club because I need a drink .

*
*
*

• Dami

Yes , I've been seeing someone . It's nothing serious though . His name is Nat . He's a brown skin with dreads and green eyes . We met one day when I was working out . We're now on our 2nd Date now . We've been chilling but a relationship is something I don't want because I'm scared of the outcome .

"Dami , why do you stri- , well why are you a special entertainer ." He hit me with that question . I never told my reason , only AJ and Cedes know my real reason . "My mom left , my dad was abusive , and my step mom was just a bitch who judge me regardless . I didn't want to be around them so I ran away and I needed money , so Manny gave me the job ." I took a sip of my wine . That was just a summary . "Why do you sell , expensive products , Nat ?" I ask getting curious . He gave a small chuckle . Yes , Nat's a dope dealer . I don't care , people make money the way they want to . "My pops left when I was born , and my mom was a drug addict so we didn't have money , until a nigga named E.J. Helped me out ." I nod my head .

I ain't gone judge him , because he had a story behind it . Don't ever judge anyone's lifestyle incase you don't know shit man . "Tell me the real you , Dami . No lies , no cover ups . I want to know the real you ." He said . I stared at him for a moment and put my fork down and sat up straight .

"Well for starters , I'm a bitch . My reason on why I am one is because people made me this way . When I was young my mother never cared , she found some guy who supported her and gave her money . My dad was a alcoholic who got remarried to some bitch . When the she kept making stupid remarks towards me , I tried telling my dad but he only hit me when I was being somewhat 'disrespectful' ." I felt like crying but I couldn't . And I won't .

"My dad was dick , but I still love the bastard . Ain't that something ? Even though that nigga beat me , he let people touch me , and he let people knock me down and spit in my face , I still care for him . That's one thing about me . I'm a bitch with a warm heart . But don't take advantage of me ." I say and I took a sip of wine . "When I left I met a dude named Kyle . He was my first love . He was kind of my first everything . I loved that dude hard . But something changed ." I stopped there and I felt a tear and I quickly wiped it .

"Hey , Dami , you ain't got to worry . I'm never gone be a nigga to do you wrong ." I smile . He says that now . He reached for my hand and held it . "You're absolutely unique ." I looked down blushed . He lift my head up by my chin . "Don't ever put your head down infront of me , ma . Or ever . You're too beautiful to be doing that ." To be honest I haven't felt this way ever since I was with Kyle .

"I can see you've been hurt bad . You've been cut deep . The nigga who really hurt you , really put you through some shit to make you all tough . You ain't gotta worry about nothing no more . I gotchu , if you got me ." I wondering what he means ? "I want you you to be my girlfriend , Dami will you be my girl ?" I smile . "Yes I would love to be called your girlfriend ." And I leaned in and kissed him .

"Okay so that means , you got to quit stripping baby ." He said and took a bite of his food . I stared at this nigga . Look I know stripping is not considered a good job but I enjoy it . "But-" he stared at me and I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer . "Fine !" I said and threw my hands in the air dramatically . He laughed at me . "you're going to be something else ."

I smile , I hope this is going to be relationship is going to be okay .

*************************************

Aweee . Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter . Excuse the mistakes .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

417K 11.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
125K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
Aşiret Dızlamak De 19ir_em07

Ficção Adolescente

143K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
633K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...