asylum [rafe cameron]

By giastarkey

drugs, addiction, trauma. gia rivers had many things that were wrong with her. but there were also many thin... More

ᴀꜱʏʟᴜᴍ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-six

thirty-five

764 16 15
By giastarkey

I walk back to the bar, wiping any tears that dared to fall from my eyes. I see JJ looking at me with a concerned face but I turn away, not wanting him to worry.

"What happened?" he asks, gently pulling my hand away from covering my face.

"Nothing, I just-" I say, finally looking at JJ.

And from the corner of my eye I see Rafe coming out from the hallway, staring at us both from a distance.

"I really can't do this right now." I whisper, looking to Rafe then back to JJ.

I saw Rafe's hands form a fist just from the split-second I looked at him. I knew he wouldn't do anything, it would get him more restitutions to pay and more of a reason for me not to speak with him.

"What'd he do this time?" JJ sighs.

I look down to the floor, not wanting to talk about it, it's all I've been thinking about. I needed a rest.

"There's only an hour left, they probably won't realise you left." JJ says.

"Where are you gonna go?" he asks, concerned.

"I think my dad's out of town." I say, wiping my nose.

"You sure?" JJ asks again.

"I'm sure, if he's not I'll be able to tell."

"Alright, you need a lift or anything?"

"Nah, I'm good." I smile.

I unhesitantly walk out of the venue, trying not to attract attention towards me. I had another idea of where to go.

As the fresh air hits me, I see a bench near the building, and I quickly sit down, taking out paper from my pocket. The ones testifying against Rafe.

I don't read anything, I just scribble my signature, and start walking to the police station. I kept telling myself this was the right thing to do.

When I enter the station, I walk towards the reception and a worker is sitting there on the phone.

"Shoupe, I don't know what to tell you." she says.

She notices I'm standing there, so she quickly puts the phone to the side and turns to face me. 

"How can I help?" she asks.

"Um, this is the witness paper to-" I gulp.

"To testify against Rafe Cameron." I say.

She looks down to my hand, waiting for me to give her it. I didn't know what was stopping me.

"Okay, can I see it?" she asks.

"Yeah- yeah." I nod.

I look down to my hands and back up to her. She raises her eyebrows at me. Maybe I shouldn't have come.

"Ma'am?" she questions.

"This was wrong." I shake my head.

"If you were a witness to a crime, it's your moral duty to report it." she says politely.

I look up to the cieling, knowing there wasn't a way out of this. If I didn't report this, I would be doing the wrong thing, for myself, Barry and the police.

I put my hand up to the counter, giving her the paper. As she tries to take it, my hand wasn't budging.

"It would be better for all of us if you just cooperate." she says.

I take a deep breath, taking my hand off. That was it. I did it.

~

I walk for about ten minutes before reaching my dad's house.

He definitely wasn't home. I read the paper stamped in-front of the door saying 'Eviction Notice'. I end up laughing at the words, knowing I wasn't surprised he left without a word.

I walk to the side of the house, pulling open the window and jumping into the abandoned house. It was a mess, like always. Beer bottles everywhere, the sink piled up with dishes.

I sigh, knowing that this was the best place I could be at right now. I walk to my bedroom, and sit on the bed, huffing.

I look around the room, seeing dents in the walls and millions of holes in the doors. And all the memories come flooding back. I clutched my chest at the thought of it. The thought of my father.

Before I could think anymore, I hear a thud coming from outside of the window.

I instantly picked up the lamp from beside me as I looked around the room, paranoid.

My hand grasps to the lamp as I hear more noise near the window.

I tried to take deep breaths, because I realised someone was trying to come inside. It could be anyone in the world, I just didn't want it to be my dad. The window slowly opened, as I threw the lamp towards it.

"Fuck!" the voice says.

I finally look to the window, seeing Rafe's hand on his shoulder from where the lamp hit him. I scoff in disgust while looking at him and he notices.

"Cmon, I just wanna talk-" he finally steps inside the room.

"No- no, get out." I take a step backwards.

"Please I can't-" he begs.

"Get out!" I yell.

"No." he says.

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?" I ask bluntly.

"I can't." Rafe says.

"You can't or you just don't want to?"

"I can't, you're fucking in my head Gia!" he shouts.

"You're all I think about, okay?" he huffs.

"I just- I can't stand the fact that you're mad at me." Rafe tells me.

"Mad is an understatement." I scoff.

"I messed up, I always do, I get it." he says.

"No, you don't get to victimise yourself here." I point at him.

"You did all of this!" I shout.

"I was protecting you!" he yells.

"You were protecting me." I laugh.

"What, is that so hard to believe?"

"Yeah, it is actually." I say.

"Why?" he yells.

"Why?" I ask, repeating what he says.

"Why?" Rafe yells even louder.

When he yelled, his hand went to his head and went back down in stress, his hand clenching into a tight fist.

"Go on, hit me." I blurt out.

"That's what you want, hit me!" I yell.

"What?" he says.

"You know I would never do that." his eyes soften.

I look to the ground, not knowing what to say. I knew he wouldn't, I don't know why I said that.

"I'm sorry it's just- this house and, and everything." I sit down on the bed, putting my hands to my head.

He makes his way to my bed slowly in warning for me, sitting next to me. And I instantly smell pot from beside me.

"You're high." I roll my eyes.

"I didn't even smoke the whole thing, okay?" he huffs.

"You're still high." I say.

"Barely." he replies.

I scratch the back of my head, not knowing what to say with my mixed feelings.

"You got any more?" I ask.

"I thought you'd ask that, yeah." he laughs.

He pulls out a pre-roll and a lighter from his pocket, holding it to his mouth, lighting it for me. He doesn't smoke any, he just passes it to me.

"You don't want any?" I ask.

"Nah, it's for you." he shakes his head.

I don't question his decision, and instantly bring the joint to my lips.

"I'm sorry." he says.

I exhale the smoke, sighing at him.

"I'm fucking sorry, okay?" he repeats.

He looks at me, gently tucking a piece of hair behind my hair. I look back to him, seeing him staring at my lips.

He slowly leans in, kissing me softly but I pull away.

"I'm mad." I murmur.

"Shh." he says, cupping my face in his hands, bringing it closer to him.

"Rafe, I'm mad at you." I say before he could go any further.

"I know baby, I'm sorry." he says.

"Promise me you won't do shit like that again." I say.

"He was touching you, I couldn't-"

"Promise me."

"I promise." he says.

I lean in, our lips colliding as I feel him move his tongue into my mouth and meet mine. The kiss is so full of force and passion from the beginning, it made me crave him even more. Our tongues slide around together as I part my lips more for him.

I moan slightly into his mouth as I got closer to him. I moved one leg to the other side of him, placing my body onto his as I sat on his lap, not breaking the kiss.

His hands instantly squeeze my waist, and my hands are in his hair. Rafe's hand moves higher and I feel his hand over my chest, squeezing lightly over my top. I moan a little, as I feel him smiling into the kiss.

Without warning, he breaks the kiss and starts devouring my neck, definitely leaving marks. His hand lifts back up to my chest, pulling up my shirt as I raise my hands to help.

He keeps kissing my neck as I keep my eyes trained onto him in excitement. He then lifts up his head, looking at me.

"You want this, yeah?" he says, his face inches away from mine.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Kneel down." he says.

And I did exactly what he said. I propped myself onto the floor, kneeling down as I watched him take off his trousers, then his boxers.

He found my hair and tugged it back until I stared straight up at him.

"If it gets too much just tap my leg, yeah?" he says.

I nod, and as I did he tugged on my hair, ordering me to open my mouth. I tease him, stroking him slowly.

"Suck me off already." he groans.

"Beg for it." I flutter my eyes at him.

"Suck me off, please." he huffs.

"You can do better than that." I say, starting to stroke him slower.

"Gia- just suck me off." he says.

"Say please." I tilt my head.

"Please." he whispered.

I slipped his cock into my mouth, slowly going deeper and deeper until he was buried all the way down my throat.

"Fuck." he mutters.

I blink up at him from his size and how deep he was, but I wasn't going to tap out. I would adjust to him soon, and I would do this to pleasure him.

I started licking and sucking him slowly, until I adjusted to his size that had me bopping my head up and down with enthusiasm.

"That's it." he pants.

"Suck that cock like a good little whore."

He started thrusting into me, faster and faster, making tears pour out of my eyes. He finally pushed the back of my head so that his cock was all the way down my throat, and pulled out.

He came all over my face and chest, as he watched me gasp for air. He watched me with his possessive, lust-filled eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful." he groans, making my cheeks fluster.

"Come here." he says, picking me up and throwing me onto the bed.

"Rafe-" I say.

He closes any room for me to speak with the touch of his lips on mine. I feel him bite my lower lip, and soon as I moan into the kiss his hands trail down to my waist.

"Can I?" he says quickly.

"Yes, yeah." I nod.

He unbuttons my shorts, pulling them down along with my pants. He spreads my legs, instantly leaning down as he starts licking my clit.

"Fuck, I haven't had this pussy in ages." he whispers into my clit, making me fluster.

He started sucking my clit at the right spot, making moans erupt from my mouth. And as soon as he realised I was being pleasured, he replaced his mouth with his fingers.

He slowly put two fingers inside of me, going faster and faster.

"Rafe- oh my god!" I moan.

My hand reached against the headboard trying to steady myself.

"Rafe!" I scream as he puts a third finger inside of me, harshly finger fucking me.

"Shut up and take it." he says, leaning down to make circles on my clit with his tongue whilst he roughly fingers me.

I finally make a high pitched whine as I cum, gasping as he doesn't stop.

"Please-" I gasp.

He chuckles, taking his mouth and fingers off and replacing it with his dick. He pounded into me without warning, grabbing my waist as he did.

"Rafe-" I moan.

"Yeah?" he continues thrusting into me.

"It's too much-" I wince at his touch, my legs starting to shake.

"You want me to stop?" he asks.

"No." I groan.

"Then you're gonna take it." he says, pounding into me ever harder and deeper every second.

"Fuck!" I scream.

And suddenly, we hear the front door slam shut. I quickly pull away from under him, looking out of my bedroom window to see if anyone was there.

"Is that your dad?" he asks, as we both slip our clothes on.

"I don't know." I say.

I stand up, my legs slightly shaking as Rafe laughs under his breath.

"Shut up." I whisper, quietly laughing.

Then, we hear the sound of the floorboards creaking, and snap back to reality.

"Pass me the lamp." Rafe says.

I grab the lamp from my bedside table, giving it to him as the door of my room slowly opens.

"JJ?" I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 3 20
Lavinia Avery lives on the kook side of the island and her only best friend is really Sarah Cameron. So what happens when her best friends bother ma...
31.7K 490 24
Skye Cameron is a little bit of wild child being in a Kook Family, also being part of another family. Her Pouges. She couldn't live without them, no...
33.9K 663 33
█ 。:* ──── in which one psycho ex causes two childhood friends-turned-enemies to rekindle something a lot more than just friendship. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄──── t...
688K 9.7K 33
Charli is just your average run of the mill pogue, until the prince kook catches her eye "I'm breaking and I need you" AU STORY: this is a story abo...