π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 π“πšπ₯𝐞

By bibliobazaar___

# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
β™‘π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’β™‘
01: First meet
02: Him Again
03: Flashback
04: Proposal (i)
05: Proposal (ii)
06 : His Answer
07: Is it a YES?
08: Cousin's Meetup
09: Treat
10: Stalking
11: Shopping
12: Nickname
13: Marriage??
14: Getting Married
15: Mehndi
16: Nikkah
17: What if?
18: Reception
19: Breathe
20: Week to Marriage
21: The Nightmare
22: Bracelet
23: Sprain in ankle
24: His care
25: What you know a'bout love
26 : Blushing
27: One kiss
28 : Will he leave her?
29: MoodSwings
30 : Jealousy
31 : Not loving her anymore?
33: Trust?
34: Realization
35: Ghar
36: torment and event
37: pregnant

32 : The Bracelet

270 15 10
By bibliobazaar___

Happy 3.13k reads (kissing emoji) tysm, It still feels unreal.

Soon we came back.

I went straight to the washroom, did my nighttime routine and now I was headed towards the closet to change, I needed to hurry up as Zaviyaar had to change too, I took out the clothes but then my sight fell on some shiny thing near the closet. I bent down to pick it up. My eyes widened the moment I saw the bracelet. But what is this bracelet doing here? That too at his side of the closet.

It wasn't an ordinary bracelet, it was my bracelet.

Zaviyaar entered the closet. I was looking at him with "what is this" eyes. Why is he not saying anything? What is my bracelet doing with him?

"Zaviyaar,"

"Aaliyana," he gulped

"What is this doing here?" I asked

"Aaliyana, I swear it's not what you think. I don't even the owner of the bracelet, I mean I don't know her, I should've thrown it. I swear I d- , I cut him off.

"Zaviyaar this bracelet belongs to me," I cleared.

"Oh, oka- WAIT WHAT!?!?" he screamed

"I lost this bracelet when I was in Canada. I bumped into someone---" he cut me

"And it was a charity function at your college, you were wearing a summer dress, with a white mask, and were running through the corridor when you bumped into someone, and when they tried to stop you didn't as some call you." he completed

I was dumbfounded how did he know? Every single detail, and Michael called me as we were getting late for our class.

"Aaliyaana, I was that someone you bumped into," he revealed

"Wait, what no," I said in disbelief

he nodded

"This means it was you on whom I had a crush," I placed my hands on my mouth realizing the confession I'd just made. Yeah, I had a crush on Zaviyaar, unknowingly, actually, I should say that I had a crush on his eyes as he was also wearing a mask, a black one to be precise, so I wasn't able to see his face or else. And our eyes made contact for a minute, enough for me to fall in love.

No, no, not in love only like, that's it.

"You had a crush on me," he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

Oh, poor Aaliyana what have you done? I feel pity for you. My inner self mocked me.

"Get aside I need to sleep," I said pushing him aside. Yes, I did it on purpose because I know now he'll tease the shit out of me and I don't want that as all his banter will make me blush hard.

I lay down on the bed when he called me.

"Aaliyana,"

I hmmed in response

"You really had a crush on me?"

"Zaviyaar, I need to sleep," I said

I guess it really was destiny. Zaviyaar is the one for me. I'm more than grateful to have him as my husband. Allah Tala thank you so much. Please make him stay with me all my life. I don't know if I love him, but I know for sure that I can't live without him. I'm lucky to have him by my side. A partner who knows I'm taking a lot of time to give our marriage a chance, actually, I'm scared that, Zaviyaar will change himself and become a toxic husband. I genuinely don't want that, I want him to be the way he is.

Thinking Zaviyaar is the same guy I bumped into 2 years back and looking at us now it feels surreal. I guess I'm lucky.

Okay so, what did just happen? Aaliyaana just told me that she is the owner of that bracelet is she serious? I unknowingly kept a bracelet of a girl and she turned out to be the girl I loved omg. Like seriously? Till now I remember every single detail of that day.

FLASHBACK

authors pov:

"Zaviyaar let's go in we are getting late," Azlaan snapped Zaviyaar out of his thoughts

"hn chalo" zaviyaar said

(Yeah, let's go.)

they are currently standing outside one of the universities of Canada. The University has invited different CEOs from different countries around the globe. Zaviyaar doesn't want to miss this opportunity to visit or to find Aaliyana's university, he does not know, where Aaliyana studies, so after this event the first thing he wants to do is, find her. He doesn't even know what will he say after meeting her but all he knows is that he wants to meet her.

They entered the university, Zaviyaar was moving through the corridor when someone from the back slammed into him, causing him to lose his balance but he regained his balance soon, someone was not able to reclaim their balance which caused her to tumble.

That girl was in a hurry. (Aaliyana)

"Hey hey, be careful," Zaviyaar said and their eyes made contact.

A contact for life.

The moment his eyes met hers. Both of their worlds ceased. The world around them stopped. Their eyes were captivating for one another. A sight from which, none of them wanted to look away.

but soon they were disturbed when Aaliyana was called by her classmate.

They both were in masks as it was the time of COVID, so they weren't able to recognize each other, Aaliyaana darted from there, and Micheal called her as they were getting late for their class. Zaviyaar tried calling her as he saw the bracelet she dropped but she didn't stop. Zaviyaar glanced at that bracelet and he stowed that bracelet in his coat's pocket.

Soon the event ended, and his thoughts were still occupied by that girl, but he dusted off his thoughts because according to Zaviyaar he shouldn't even think of any other girl when he likes Aaliyana. His intention to find Aaliyana was dilapidated because his father called him back because of an important meeting.

on the other hand, the moment Aaliyana saw his eyes she started liking him. But soon she got to know that he was one of the guests, still, she wanted to know who he was and wanted to see him again.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Zaviyaar is on cloud nine as he finds the bracelet owner is the girl he's married to. And the confession from Aaliyana that she had a crush on him caused zaviyaar to feel thousands of butterflies in his belly.

It's been a week since the bracelet incident and since then I and zaviyaar hadn't had a proper conversation. He's just too busy these days. Ahmed Bhai's wedding has been delayed because Hadia Bhabhi's father isn't feeling well, the doctor has advised him to take rest as much as possible.

And also my birthday is coming up. I used to get excited about my birthday before my marriage but I guess the excitement is lost somewhere. I am not expecting anything from Zaviyaar, because I haven't told him about my birthday till date I don't even know why. Zaviyaar is also hosting a party at our house. It's kind of a success party and he'll introduce me as his wife. And it's held the day after 2-3 days.

It was night I already had my dinner and I was waiting for zaviyaar. I was just reading my novel sitting on the balcony enjoying the cold breeze hitting my face and then I heard the sound of the door opening the time was around 10 pm I saw zaviyaar coming towards me.

I didn't pay much of attention and continued to read my novel. He came and snatched my novel from my hands, I was reading the plot.

"Ap pagal hain kya?" I said while trying to take my novel back

(are you mad?)

"hn g apke liye," he said while moving his hand up away from my reach

(yes for you)

at first, I didn't realize what he said but when I did I started blushing.

"blushing wifey?" he came close.

"n-no" I stammered, I hate to see the effect he has on me, he makes me feel nervous.

"stop lying I can see your face turning red," he said while looking at me. He placed the book on my lap and left. I sighed deeply as he went towards the washroom. I ran towards the mirror to see if I was turning red.

Maybe or Not.

I came back home and mocked Aaliyana a bit. Actually, I love teasing her. And I guess she loves me but won't accept it. But I know my ways. (Smirks)

Her birthday is after almost two weeks, she still hasn't told me yet. And I'll keep on pretending that I don't know but I plan on giving her the best birthday surprise. Nowadays I'm a bit too busy with my office and all. But I finished most of the work this week because I won't be doing overtime in her birthday week.

I returned to my room after freshening up. Aaliyana was already sleeping hugging her pillow. I laid down on the bed. The moment she felt me in the bed she hugged me like a koala bear.

Such a cutie.

THE NEXT DAY

Zaviyaar messaged me to get ready by 6 as we'll be going out. That's weird because he's really busy these days. But I agreed to go out with you because I was bored sitting at home. He told me to wear something really comfortable. I asked him where we were going but he didn't tell me. I wanted to dress according to the place. I don't know what to wear western or Eastern. I was struggling to look for clothes when I heard a notification from my phone.

Mr. Husband: Be ready by 5:30.

I smiled at his message. I decided to wear western because I guess it'll go with the place. I was almost ready by 5:15. Then I decided to click some pictures.

I was wearing a crop top with high-waisted jeans with a jacket on top. It was comfortable and I wore my Jordans with them. Soon zaviyaar came and called me to come downstairs.

"Oo bhabhi bhai ke sath jarhe ho," zayyan teased

(Oo you are going out with brother)

"Zayyan tang na karo ausko," mom scolded him

(Zayyan don't tease her)

"Mom main aur Zaviyaar bahir jarhe hain," I told her

(Mom, I and Zaviyaar are going out)

"Arrey Aaliyaana kitni bar kaha hai bas chale jaye karo ais tarh batane ki zarorat nhi hai" she smiled at me

(Aaliyana how many times I've told you, you don't need to inform us)

"bhabhi ap log ghar wapis ao gaye ya phr..." Mom lightly slapped his head.

(Aaliyana bhabhi will you guys come back home or....)

"arrey mom kya hogya mujhe bhi tu chachu bana hai," he shamelessly said.

(Mommm! whatt, I also want to be an uncle)

I couldn't help but blush. Omg, am I blushing on all this? Aaliyaana something is definitely wrong with you.

"Aaliyana tum jao ye kuch bhi bolta rehna hai" mom said

(Aaliyana you go, he says whatever comes to his mind)

"Arrey perr-" Mom cut him off

(But-)

"chup warna aik aur lagao gi" mom said

(Shh! or else I'll hit you once more)

I giggled.

"Bohut hasi arhi bhabhi apko," he siad

(Aren't you laughing too much bhabhi)

"Zayyan," Mom called him

"Theek mom main chalti hu," I said. She nodded.

(Okay Mom I'm leaving)

"Raat ko beshak na ana," zayyan once agai teased

(If you want don't come back at night.)

Zayyan is the same as his brother.

I've planned a date for us. It was a surprise for her. I've planned a movie date because the other day she was talking to someone on the phone and she was talking about how she wanted to go to the cinema for so long. So I decided to take her to the Cinema. I was leaning against my car waiting for her to come downstairs. I saw her approaching me.

She looked...
Mine.

Looks like my wife was blushing but who made like blush, most probably my thoughts plus she was cutely adorable. I don't even if it's a word but she was looking so pretty. We sat in the car.

"Where are we going?" she asked

"Have patience Sweetheart," I said while smirking. She pouted looking at me.
How much I wanted to kiss the pout of hers.

Zaviyaar take it slow. I can't handle her cuteness anymore.
Soon we reached the Cinema.

Aaliyana was really happy. We watched the movie and she loved it a lot. Her face had this huge grin when we were leaving the Cinema. We were hungry so we decided to have dinner as it was almost 9:30. We reached the restaurant. We had dinner and went back home. We reached home. I decided to complete some office work while she was busy using her phone.

I was sitting on the sofa doing some office work on my laptop and she was using her phone watching reels I guess.
"Stop staring at me," she said without looking at me.

"ab apni biwi ko bhi dekh sakta kya" I said while going towards the washroom.

(what? now I can't even look at my wife)

"I don't know from where he has learned this much flirt" she whispered but I heard it.

"apki kitaboo se" I said and went inside the washroom I could feel her sheepish smile.

(from your books)

When I came I saw her sleeping and I laid down beside her and slept.
.
.
.
.
.
next update after my boards or if you guys complete 4k reads (atp it's 3.13k) or 500 votes on the whole book (atp it's 465+), it's not that I'm being a greedy b*tch but the thing is, it gives me more time to write plus this chapter has more than 2k words so please vote it motivates me a lot. Besides this, people who vote and message me regarding the story I love you guysss 🌷

.
.
.
.Ignore if you find any mistakes as English isn't my first language.
.
You guys can also follow me on my instagram as I'm really active there, for spoilers, updates, and reels @__bibliobazaar_ (you guys won't be able to find my account from 24-04-23 to 21-03-23 as I'll be deactivating it.

I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great weekend. I'll be updating you soon.

Zaar,
Thank you for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.5K 30
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
27.1K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
4.4K 392 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...
653K 46.4K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...