๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž โœ“

By bibliozaar

# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
โ™ก๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’โ™ก
01: First meet
02: Him Again
03: Flashback
04: Proposal (i)
05: Proposal (ii)
06 : His Answer
07: Is it a YES?
08: Cousin's Meetup
09: Treat
10: Stalking
11: Shopping
12: Nickname
13: Marriage??
14: Getting Married
15: Mehndi
16: Nikkah
17: What if?
18: Reception
19: Breathe
20: Week to Marriage
21: The Nightmare
22: Bracelet
23: Sprain in ankle
24: His care
25: What you know a'bout love
26 : Blushing
27: One kiss
28 : Will he leave her?
29: MoodSwings
30 : Jealousy
32 : The Bracelet
33: Trust?
34: Realization
35: Ghar
36: torment and event
37: pregnant
38: kiss or a dream
39: birthday eve
40: Birthday
41: bed-breaking ceremony
42: confession
43: deserving him
44: her realization
45: betrayal
46: he cheated
47: deathbed
48: alone
49: for me, for us
50: he cares
51: bringing him back
52: failed as a partner
53: the black saree
54: falling into places
55: a spoiled surprise
56: bundle of joy
57: more mood swings?
epilogue.
update

31 : Not loving her anymore?

1.8K 94 13
By bibliozaar

Eid Mubarak qts (kissing emoji). Eidi for you guys.

I went out for some work.

I didn't tell Aaliyana that I didn't go with Lubna I was with Azlaan completing some office work. We passed by a flower shop and I stopped the car, went into the shop clicked a picture, and bought a gajra and a rose bouquet.

I went back home. I didn't bring the bouquet with me I put it in the car because I decided to take her out for dinner or ice cream. I went inside the room, and Aaliyana was sitting on the couch. She didn't look at me she walked towards the washroom.

Is she still mad?

I called her, but she didn't stop or look at me. It was weird because she always answered when I called her. She sniffed.

Is she crying?
Is she crying because of me?

I asked her but again she didn't reply. What the hell is happening?

"Aaliyana," I said again

She stopped.

I walked towards her. She was looking at the floor. I made her look up by placing my index finger below her chin. Her red puffy teary eyes made eye contact with mine.

Fuck she was crying.
Her eyes were speaking a lot of unsaid words.
For how long she has been crying?

"Aaliyana why are you crying?" I asked.
She shook her head.

"Liyana were you crying because of me?" I asked her again. She nodded.

Fuck no Why
What did I do?

I went towards the couch.
"Come sit here," I said patting the couch.

She did. But she sat away from me.
I made her sit close to me.

His voice had concern for me.

No Aaliyana he doesn't like you. He is doing it because he likes it that way. He doesn't mean anything he says, my mind mocked.

I sat with him on the sofa. He made me sit closer to him. After all this, I still wanted to hug him and ball my eyes out. Then I again remembered that he was with Lubna which made me more angry and helpless. I wanted to shout at his face but I couldn't help but cry. I was fuming in anger.

"Aaliyana why aren't you answering me?' he asked again

"Why should I answer you? Who do you think you are?" I said because I was hell-angry with him.

"Rishte tu hum apke shohar lagte hain," he said. He thinks that he can joke right now.

I'm so done with him. He thinks that he can joke at this point.

"Now tell me why were you crying?"

I was listening to him I wasn't able to answer as my voice was stuck in my throat.

I simply hummed looking at him.
Why is he not saying sweetheart?

"Tell me the reason," he said in a serious tone.

"Bec-aus-e o-of Y-yo-You-you," I managed to say.

"Because of me?" he was shocked.
I nodded.

I looked at him and I started crying again. I don't why I was crying this much but I was hurt. How could he go buy another girl flowers?

"Liyana stop crying. Don't cry it's making my heart stop. I can't see you like this. Have you seen your eyes look how puffy are they." He said

She told me that was crying because of me but why. Her crying st

opped. I passed her water first she denied but then she drank it like a good girl.

"Now tell me why were you crying?" I asked her again.

"Y-yo-You-you took lu-luba to a fl-flower sh-

She stopped to take a deep breath as she was finding it difficult to breathe.

"First you left me alone and went out with Lubna then you took her to a flower shop and now you are not even calling me sweetheart or Liyana and you know what I'm hurt to see my husband buying flowers to other girls." she sniffed. The moment she completed her speech I could see tears forming again in her eyes.

I hate to see her like this and why does she think that I'll take Lubna to a flower shop?

"If you want to leave m- I didn't let her complete the sentence.

I hugged her first she was trying to get back but then I made her hug me. She was making my shirt wet but I didn't care. I calmed her down. I broke the hug. Now it's time for some explanation.

"Sweetheart," I said she looked at me.

She looked so beautiful with her red nose and cheeks.

I told her everything that I wasn't with Lubna and about the flowers I do get bought but for someone special and about calling her sweetheart I didn't realize that I wasn't calling her sweetheart.

"I'm sorry," she said

"You don't need to be. It's because of me I should've told you that I didn't take Lubna out," I said.

She nodded.

"BTW I got something for you," I said
She looked at me.

I took out the gajra and gave it to her. A huge grin crept on her lips. I bet she wasn't expecting this.

"You went to the flower shop for me?" she questioned
I nodded.

"May I?" I asked before putting gajra on
She desperately nodded which made me chuckle.

I made her wear it she was smiling. She looked so adorable. After making her wear it I kissed her palm and she turned red. She was looking down.

I bent down to her level and kissed the tip of her nose. She glared at me as a red hue appeared on her cheeks. She had some weird expression on her face. Which I wasn't able to understand. Did she get uncomfortable when I kissed her? Omg no I don't want that. I should have asked her or maybe I shouldn't have done it firsthand.

He kissed me on the tip of my nose. I felt butterflies dancing in my belly. I felt a really weird sensation in my body I don't know what is it. I had a

weird expression on my face which he was trying to understand I guess but he wasn't able to understand. I guess he thinks that I'm not comfortable.

No, I was comfortable.

I mean, I didn't feel uncomfortable.

"Aaliyana did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked

I shook my head in no
He smiled. A real smile.

"So are okay with me kissing on your nose," I teased.

"Yeah...No I mean yes no--no. Oh God what am I even saying," she said

I let out a chuckle she's so cute.

"Do wanna go out?" I asked her
She nodded.

It was almost 6:30.

We went to the car. She sat down on the passenger seat.

The flower bouquet was in the back seat. I bought it for the front and gave it to her.

"Is this for me?" she asked
I nodded

A huge grin formed on her lips. We went to the same cafè we bumped into. It's my go-to place. We had a good time there. I guess she isn't angry with me now.

I hope so. We reached home and now I'm waiting for Aaliyana to come out of the wardrobe, so I can change. But it's been more than 15 minutes. I wonder what is she doing in there.

Okay enough, it's been 20 minutes now.

"Aaliyana" I called her. No response, without thinking further I entered the closet.

Authors pov:

Zaviyaar entered the closet, and what he saw made his jaw touch the flour. He gulped because now Aaliyana was looking at him with "what is this" eyes. He knows Aaliyana easily gets jealous and now finding a bracelet in his husband's closet, is making her question him.

Zaviyaar is too stunned to speak, as Aaliyaana is holding the bracelet that Zaviyaar is been hiding from everyone for two years. Aaliyana is passing glances at the bracelet and then at Zaviyaar, as she wants her answers to her unsaid question. Zaviyaar wants to explain but he has no words. The bracelet that reminds him of her.

"Zaviyaar," Aaliyana snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Aaliyana," he gulped

"Zaviyaar what........
.
.
.
.
.
I wasn't planning on to give an update but it was Eid so why not. So I need votess. And I just released book 2 in the destiny series do check it out.
The story is about Malaika Aqib Khan (sister of Zaviyaar) and Daniyal Faisal Rajput (brother of Aaliyana) the main trope of the story is SECOND CHANCE. I'm sure you guys will love it.
And in the next chapter we'll get to know about the bracelet and it's owner so hold on. 💋
Ignore if you find any mistakes as English isn't my first language.
.
You guys can also follow me on my instagram as I'm really active there, for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_

I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great weekend. I'll be updating soon.

Zaar,
Thankyou for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.7K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
665K 46.9K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
132K 8.4K 73
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
53.8K 4.4K 33
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก Almost all of us have fallen for s...