Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... More

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

Last journy

265 35 5
By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jungkook : I kill them ..

yn : What ...? (Shout ) kill whom ..?

Jungkook sigh then say ..

Jungkook : your killer ...

Yn : what ..but how ? Where ...jungkook tell me clearly ..

Jungkook : I got the information that they are in club I also went there ..then after some time they come out of the club then I kill them ...I did your work yn

Yn : WHAT ....but Jun..jungkook i did not tell you to kill them ..I just want them in prison ..

Jungkook : but they don't deserve prison ..they deserve death ...(angry )

Yn sigh and close her eyes with tention ..then again open them ..

Yn : jungkook what you did ..now what if police got the clue and arrest you huh ?

Jungkook : don't worry I did not leave any clue in there ..I killed the same way that how they killed you ...(smirk ) but there is one more person to kill ...

Yn : what ? Wh..who ..

Jungkook : (smirk ) Ye Joon your ex boyfriend ..

Yn : what how did you know that he is also in this ...?

Jungkook : that boy tell me Avarything ...

Flashback ...

Alex : ple..please ..leave ...

Jungkook : how can you think I will you leave you after you killed one innocent soul ..huh?

Alex : it's planed ..

Jungkook : what do you mean..(angry )

Alex : her ex boyfriend planed ..this he told us to kill her ...(cried ) he give us money to kill her ..

Jungkook : what .. (shoke ) you mean ye Joon ...?

Alex : yes yes ye jo..joon now please le..leave me ..

Jungkook Smirk ...

Flashback End ..

Jungkook : ye Joon I will also kill him ..(angry )

Yn : Jung..jungkook calm down ..now you will not kill anyone ...just send him in prison ..(seriouse )

Jungkook : you think I would listen you ...

Yn : Jungkook ..please..

Jungkook ignore her and went to take shower ... Yn start at his back and sigh ...

And the other hand ..Ye Joon house ...

Ye Joon : WHAT ...? AlEx and leo ARE Death ...(shoke ) BUT HOW ...?

Man : I Dont know sir ..police frond tbey body and dark Alley ...leo was stabbed by knife and and that killer just stab knife in Alex throat ...

ye Joon : WHAT...who killed them ...?

Man : we don't know ..and they are also drunk ..police frond knife from dustbin ..and that knife is same knife ..which that killer use and killed them ...

Ye Joon : Ahhaha (yell ) okay if you get any information then inform me ...

Man : okay ...(the he cut the call )

Ye Joon hold his hair and shout ...

Ye Joon : Ahhhhah. I know this is the same man who Alex talking about ... He is the one who killed Alex and leo ...I will Kill that man ... just wait and watch ...(smirk )

In jungkook house ..

Next day after dinner * time skip😁*

Jungkook and YN WAS SLEEPING in catch ....

Yn saw jungkook was starding at river grilling while smiling at her ..she wide her eyes and run to him ...

Yn : jungkook what are you do..doing ..?

Jungkook : I'm so..sorry buT I ca..can't life with out you ..I love you y..yn ..

He say and smile but before she can say any words he jump from the river she become shock and shout his name ..

Yn : JUNGKOOK ..

She shout and jump in water ...she saw jungkook saw drowning in down she swim to him then saw him smiling at her

Jungkook : I Always LOVE YOU YN ..

Yn shook her head hold his hand take him out of the river and layed him on ground ..she start slapping his cheek worriedly while crying ..

Yn : No No Jun..jungkook wake up jungkook (sobe ) ple.please open your eyes ..

But He did not answer ..

Yn : JUNGKOOK ..(shout )

Dream end ..

She suddenly open her eyes and shout his name ..jungkook flinch who was setting beside her ..he come near her hold her cheek ..

Jungkook : Yn are you okay ..what happens ..

Yn stare at his face worriedly then hold his face ..

Yn : ar...are you okay ..jungkook ..?

Jungkook : I'm fine yn ..but what happened to you did you saw any nightmare ..

Yn look straight again remember her dream and nod her head ..

Jungkook : what you saw ..?

She look at him then shook her head and smile ..

Yn : ahh no..nothing ..(smile )

Jungkook : okay (smile )

then they hear main door open sound ..yn look there and saw taehyung ..

Yn : ah taehyung ...(frown )

Jungkook : yes I called him ...

Tae come and sit beside jungkook ...

Tae : so what up bro ...

Jungkook : ye yeh good now listen ...you have to send a job offer to this man ...

He say and showed ye Joon photo which he took from social media account ..

Tae : but why him ...?

Jungkook : cause he is the one who planed to kill yn ...

Hearing this tae become speechless ...and shoke ..

Tae : what ...he planed to kill yn ..

Jungkook : yeh he is also yn ex boyfriend ...(seriouse )

Tae : WHAT ...no I me..mean realy ..look at him he is not even handsome like ...

He say and jungkook look at yn ..yn just sigh ..then jungkook turn to tae ..

Jungkook : yeh I know ..she had should choose more handsome man LIKE Me..*smirk *

He say look at yn .. but she look away .. nervously

Jungkook : okay so taehyung (turn to tae ) send him msg from my company for job ..and bring him to my farm house ...(smirk ) cause I get to know that he is looking for job in company

Tae : okay ..I will do what you say ..but what will you do to him ...?

Jungkook : (smirk ) I already planed what I have to do with him ...

Yn start at jungkook and got scared ..cause she know that now jungkook will not leave ye Joon alive ..

Tae : okay I will do ...but when ..

Jungkook : two days after ..

Tae : okay ...but yn you did not tell me before that you had boyfriend ..before ..

Jungkook : but now it's her ex boyfriend ...(little angry )

Tae : so yn do you want boyfriend for your self ..( smirk ) ..

Jungkook :

Tae : what bro ..don't come between me and yn ..

And here yn was shocked and speechless ..

Jungkook : what do you mean ..huh ? Okay leave ..do you know what yn reply in this ...

Tae : what ...

Jungkook : she said ..she better be single ..so have boyfriend like you ..hahhah ( he say and start laughing )

Tae start at jk with done face ...

Tae : it's you who say this ..I know she did not say anything like this ..

He say and yn nod ...

Jungkook : yeh she don't want ..anyone ..cause she is MINE ...(smirk )

Tae : no she is not your ...

Jk be like ..

Tae : what ..huh ..she not even your GF ..

Jungkook : she is going to my GF Soon (smirk )

Yn : In your dream ..

Tae : what yn said ?

Jungkook : ah she said she also want me to be her BF ..(smirk )

Yn: what when did I say that ..

Tae : ooo realy ...In your dream ..

Hearing this yn start laughing ...

Jungkook : yeh ye okay okay ...(done face )

Taehyung : Yn please be My GF ...(pout )

Jungkook : how can you say that ..tae you did not even see her face ...

Taehyung : but my heart is saying she is beautifull ...(smirk ) yn please ( he say and look around )

Yn : No Sorry I'm Verry Loyal to My Jungkook .. ( whisper ...)

Jungkook turn to her ..

Jungkook : huh? What you say ..?

Yn : (shocke ) hah no nothing I say I don't want any boyfriend (smirk and look at tae while hand on her upper body )

Jungkook smirk after hearing her reply and he also look at tae with smirk while hand on his upper body ..

Like this jungkook and yn looking at tae ..

(I love this cute edit I took from pinterest ..credit to rightful owner )

Jungkook : that my girl ..(smirk )

Tae staring at him like this ...

Tae : what ..please say what she said ..give me a positive answer please ..(hopefully eyes )

Jungkook : sorry but she say no ..(smirk ) Even Spirit is Also rejecting you taehyung ..

He say and bust out in laugh ..tae look at him with done face ..

Tae: but I'm happy with my imagery girl ...(smirk )

Jungkook : then stay with her in YOUR WHOLE life ..with your imagery girl ..(giggle )

Tae : Yeh yeh I will ..okay (pout )

Then he look at his wrist watch and say

Tae : okay then I should leave now ..

Three of them get up from sofa ...

Jungkook : okay but don't forget to do that work okay ...

Tae : ye yeh okay don't worry about that ...by yn ..by ..jungkook ..

Jk /Yn : by ..

The he left his house ...

Yn turn to jungkook ..

Yn : jungkook what you are going do to ye Joon ..?

Jungkook : you will get to know soon (smirk )

Yn : jungkook think before you take any step ...( Seriouse face )

Jungkook come close yn and hold her both cheek ...

Jungkook : do you trust me ..?

Yn : yes jungkook I trust you the most ...(smile )

Jungkook : good ...then let go to sleep ..

He was about go but she hold his wrist ..

Yn : jungkook ... Let's just take some Fresh Air for some time ..and some little talk ..,

He smile and nod ...maybe this thire last moment together ..

Then they both walk to balcony and stand by grilling ..stand side by side ...

Jungkook turn his face to her side ...

Jungkook : yn ..

Yn : hmmm ( turn to him )

Jungkook : be honest with me ..do you Love me ..

Yn smile and look at moon ...

Yn : why you ask this now ...?

Jungkook : cause I'm feeling something in my heart ..right now ..like you are going away from me ..(seriouse )

Yn : no jungkook I'm not going anywhere ..(turn to him )

Jungkook : anwer my question ...yn

Yn : (sigh ) I don't love you ..jungkook ..

She say and turn to moon again ..

Jungkook ( Sigh) you will never understand my feeling ..(smile and look at moon )

Yn again turn her face to him ..

Yn : but jungkook .. I want to say you something ...

Jungkook : yes say ..(face to her )

Yn : HU TANe Prem karu chu ..( I LOVE YOU in GuJrati ) Aami Tumare Bhalobashi...( I Love you in Bangali ) Hum Aapse MOhabbat kare he ..( I LOVe you in urdu ) Main tenu pyar Karda ..(in panjabi ) Te Amo ..( Spanish ) Ana Uhibbuk ..( in Arabic) Ti Amo ...( Italy ) Ya Tebya Lyublyu ..( in RussiA) Chan Rak Ter..( in thai ..) Mahal kita..( in filipino )

Yn finish talking ..and saw jungkook shoke face ..

Yn : wh..what ? ( Did he know what I say )

Jungkook : what is these All meaning yn ..what you just say ..this long ..huh?

Yn : I said you are verry kind and good person ...in All my and this whole country language I know ..

Jungkook : really ..are you again ..laying to me ..?

Yn : huhh no ..no jungkook I'm..im not laying ..I said your are good and kind person in different language .(smile )

Jungkook : ooo okay ..but thank you ...btw do you know different language huh?

Yn : yes but little bit ..(smile ) ..

Yn : jungkook ...this moment I alway remember ..the time I spend with you was very bueatifull for me ...

Jungkook : yeh ..same ...(smile ) my Life become more cheerful and bueatifull after you come ...

Yn : jungkook ..(softly )

Jungkook : hmmm

Yn : sing that song For me ..

Jungkook : huh ..which song ..?

Yn : Still With You ...

Jungkook : oo okay ..for you ...(smile )

Then jungkook sing song Still with you .. for yn she listen his sweet voice carefully while smiling ...

Yn start at his face and smile ...he done singing and look at her ..

Jungkook : so do y.you like it ..my singing ..(he said shyly )

Yn : Like it ..? I Love it jungkook ..I already love your sweet voice ...( She said and he nod with smile )

Now they both stare at each other eyes deeply ..she come near close to him making him face her she slowly forward her arm and put her palm on his left side chest on heart ..make her shock immediately she Look up at his face ...

Yn : Jung..jungkook your hea..heart is beating fast ..

He giggle after hearing her statement and place his hand on her hand which is already on his chest ..

Jungkook : Cause a person I Love The most is standing close to me and pleasing heR hand on my heart ..

Her heart a skipped after hearing his sudden flirty confession she take her hand back then look away she don't want to give any false hope to him from her side ...

Jungkook : yn I'm asking you Again ..Do You Love me Or not ..

Yn : Jungk..*her word cut by him *

Jungkook : Just answer in Yes Or No..yn (seriouse face with so much emotion )

Yn stare at his face and say with straight face ..holding her tear ..

Yn: No..

She just can't tell him that she Love him the Most ...why just can't he understand that she is spirit ..he is insist like a kid she look up to his face and saw him staring at her with straight face ...

Jungkook: As how long You hide your Fe..feeling to me ..yn huh? Your eyes tell me All That you Love me ..

Yn heart hurt hearing his words ..then she took sigh and Spock ..

Yn : okay ..what if I Also Love you then what will you do Huh ? Do you have any way to make us together huh? Answer me now ...(seriouse face )

First he just stare at her then took sigh and Spock

Jungkook : Just say me once That You Also Love then see I can do Anything to make us together ..EVEN DIE ..(staring deeply at her )

Yn : But the..there is no way any of that ..

Jungkook : How ca..can you give up so easly yn ..huh? Here I'm saying that I do anything ...an..and you ..

He say and look away from her while rolling his tongue in his cheek ..then he again look at her and Spock ..

Jungkook : Yn Just say You Love me .. and I will be Always with you not leave you even once ..yn we laugh together we cry together and ..and these simple emotions were everything to me ..

Yn took deep sigh ..

Yn : jungkook please can we leave this topic here ..?

Jungkook scoff and look at moon ..

Jungkook : hmmm (straight face )

Yn : let's talk some other stuff ..(he nod still looking at moon and here yn still staring at him )

and like this they both spend night with talking and laughing ...

In next day in night ...(sorry guys I'm skeping time )

On call ..with taehyung ..

Jungkook : hello ..did you send ye Joon to my farm house ..?

Tae : yes I send him ...now go there and I also be there ..

Jungkook : no taehyung ..you are not coming ..I'm the only one is going ..

Taehyung : but jungkook it can be danger ..okay no I'm not let you go alone ...

Jungkook : I'm not alone ..taehyung ..Yn is with me ..she won't not let anything happen to me ..and anyway she promised me that she alway with me ..

He say staring at yn and she nod ..but she was not smiling she just staring at him with sad expression ..Cause this is the last time she is with him..she know when jungkook give justice to yn she leave this world forever ..

Jungkook : so okay I'm going and if I need any help I'll call you ..

Tae : (sigh) okay yeh call me if you need my help okay ..and take care ..

Jungkook : yeh okay by ..

He say and cut the call and look at yn ..

Jungkook : yn why are you looking sad ?

Yn : ahh no..nothing jungkook ..I'm just little tance that what will happens there ..

Jungkook : you don't worry I will handle avarything ...so should we leave ..?

He say and he forward his hand to her ..she just staring at his hand while controlling her tear ...may by this is they LAST time holding hands.. she then look around the whole house with sad smile ..
...she then look at him then smile with pain and nod ..then hold his hand tightly ..

Yn : let's go jungkook ...

She snap her finger and they both disappeared from his house ..

guys If your want next part ..then votes ..I will post next parts tomorrow ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
708K 15.2K 26
Y/n and Jungkook are finally a couple but what happens if someone else enters their life? "Yah Jeon Jungkook what the hell is wrong with you" I shout...
82.8K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
130K 11.1K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...