𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕'𝘚 𝘗𝘈𝘐𝘕

By partyn2

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖..... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

17

1.3K 61 12
By partyn2

Late night update😙 Also like i said before ... yall is eating this book up more than what i expected honestly so truly you guys thank you cause im trying 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘚𝘒𝘠𝘓𝘈𝘙 𝘑𝘈𝘐 𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓~

Nervously biting my lip i looked at the test and then at Kira.

"Bitch its postitive"

"Yayyyyyy im finna be a teeteeeeee!!" She squealed with excitement.

"No bitch this is all fucked up, Judah not the father" i cut off her excitement.

"Yikesssss, friend you in risky territory"

I rolled my eyes throwing the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter.

"And best believe im finna go get this abortion" i told her but said it more so to myself.

I was doing my young and turnt things right now, fuck i look like having a damn baby right now.

Judah's bad built babymoms can wear that hat but not me da fuck.

Plus Judah just started talking to me again the other day, and Lord knows i missed my man.

"Soooo who da baby daddy is then?"

I rolled my eyes extra hard and walked out the bathroom and into the closet.

"Sky...don't tell me its yo vip from the club??" Kira whispered yelled smirking.

"It is.... But it was a one time thing and the liquor was doing its thing that night im guessing cause now im a dumb pregnant bitch" i slightly pouted looking at my friend.

"Awww pooh its okayyyyyy!" Kira hugged me.

"I know it is cause im booking that appointment right now! And im not telling ole boy nothing cause he ain't nobody but my walking bank sis"

"Mhm i mean its yo body and choice girl, if its fuck dem kids then fuck dem kids" Kira danced a little.

Chuckling a little

"Yup you already know friend, come on lets get something to eat and do some retail therapy cause im feeling stressseddddd" i yawned.

"Oooou my favorite part of being your friend" kira chirped up clapping her hands.

"Girl a mess lets go"

Walking out the house towards my car, "so bitch whatchu gone do about Aiden ass cause thats seems like some messy shit right there" kira laughed.

Smirking to myself, "oh im handling it, ima text her anonymously later on today. Come to find out the female is her older sister!!"

"Stopppp! You lyinnnnnnnnnn!!!!!" Kira gasped smirking.

I just nodded my head smirking cause i know im about to fuck her whole world up with them pics and videos.

"Oh bitch thats nasty work! I didn't think Aiden got down like that. Uh uhnnnn wait til i tell my sister this tea"

I hope this taught Idianna or whatever ha name is a lesson thinking she can't get my man.

Never think you can take my man and not get done up in the worst way.

~𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘗𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘚~

I smiled at my phone while i sat on FaceTime with my daughter. My auntie was down here for the weekend with my baby cousin and she wanted to take parris with them for the day.

Unfortunately, i was at my parents house right now trying to get over the last incident that i had here with my family and just move on cause i loved my family.

"Okay mommy i gotta go bye!" Parris giggled and hung up In my face.

"Damn, she really be doing me wrong"

"Indi come help with these plates and stuff, we about to eat" my momma called out from the kitchen.

I sighed getting up and walking slowly to the kitchen.

"Not you taking yo sweet ole time, come now i need help please" ma smiled at me while she held the plates out towards me.

Yeaaaa i missed this beautiful woman

"Ok ok i guesssss i can help"

Grabbing the plates i went to the dinning table setting the plates out.

"Your sisters can't wait to see you, they're really sorry baby" momma tried to apologize for them making me roll my eyes.

"And i know you rolling yo eyes miss thang" she joked.

"Ma i wanna hear that from them not you"

"And you will baby, im sure they will be happy to own up to it and apologize" she smiled cleaning the counters.

I hummed in response setting the last plate down.

"Anything else you need me to do?"

She looked around the kitchen wiping ha hands on her apron.

"Umm can you please go down to the seller and grab some wine bottles for me baby"

Nodding i put my phone in my back pocket and made my way down to the newly renovated basement that turned into a wine seller.

I scanned my eyes over the many selection of wine bottles.

While i was doing that my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

Pulling my phone out i got a text from an unknown number, not thinking too much of it i ignored it and went back to the wine until i received three more texts from that same number.

This bet not be some weird ass scam shit

Unlocking my phone i went to the text thread and the pictures flood tge text thread had me confused as hell.

"I know this not Aiden" i whispered to myself.

Looking at the pictures more and more i was trying to find something that would tell me that this shit was fake as hell.

Then a video was sent and when I clicked on the video the girl turned sideways with a small baby bump and low and behold it was Aiden rubbing and kissing the girls baby bump.

My whole body went cold.

This can't be my man.

Not Aiden..

He was literally smiling, hugging and rubbing on this girl like he wasn't in a whole ass relationship with me.

The person sent a text saying

Unknown number

Look at how cute yo sister and boyfriend is, they looking pretty close to me. Enjoy the pics and videos boo😘

The fuck??

Hell they mean my sister!???

Investigating the pictures closely i was too stunned to speak.

I knew that louie bag anywhere.

Teyanna's husband bought her that custom louie bag for her birthday last year and she wear that purse like it was a pair of her favorite jeans.

She always let it be known that her husband was rich rich, but i guess not rich enough for her to cheat on him with my fucking boyfriend.

Wait a fucking minute.......this means ha baby not even ha own husbands, its Aiden's!

Locking my phone i slowly walked up the steps back into the house.

How the fuck was i gone go about this!??

Hearing my mom and sisters laughter i felt my skin crawl and i felt disgust hearing Teyanna's voice.

"What happen to the wine honey?" Momma asked looking at me with joy.

Too bad ha joy is about to be taken away.

I Stood there looking into space as i was trying to figure out how to handle this.

"Hey sis you ain't hear momma talking to you?" Teyanna smiled looking at me.

I glanced at her and then down at her bump which she had a showing with the semi tight dress she had on.

"Does Dion know?" I asked Tey and she frowned, ma and Kirsten looked at me weirdly and confused.

Tey chuckled, "huh Passion? Does Dion know about what? "

"Does he know that he's not the father of your baby"

Momma gasped loudly, "India stop it!"

I cut my eyes at my momma and looked back at Tey who had a panicked look on her face like she had been caught.

Yup gotcha bitch

"Passion stop lying why are you always trying to ruin everything" Kirsten chimed in.

"Kirsten shut up, this has nothing to do with you" i spoke to her rudely.

"Momma you betta get her before i do" Kirsten started breathing heavily.

"Girls calm down, India whats going on? Huh? Accusing your sister that the father of her child isn't Dion. Of course it is"

See class act, never fails.

My momma gone always defend her two oldest girls before she ever would me.

"Right TeyTey?"

Tey smiled looking back at ma,"of course Dion is the father momma"

Ma let out a big sigh of relief

Lying as bitch

"So tell me why i got pictures and videos of you and Aiden hugged up in his office huh" I challenged her which caught her off guard.

Yea bitch.

"What is she talking about Tey" Kirsten asked.

"Oh yeaaaaa i got it all. Apparently my boyfriend is the father of her child. Remember when you told us how its been so hard for you and Dion to get pregnant, for yearssssss. Now out of the blue you pop up with this rainbow baby" i scoffed looking at Teyanna with disgust.

"Look Passi- bitch don't you ever call me Passion no damn more, answer the fuckin question or ima beat the baby outta you"

"Wait now India that's a little too far" Kirsten chimed in going to Tey's side.

"You can get yo ass beat too Kirsten da fuck" i rollled my neck at the two mugging them.

"Did i fail as a mother?" Momma dramatic ass started silently crying.

"See now you got ma upset" Kirsten went to momma trying to comfort her.

"Look in my defense i thought Adien already told you and i just thought you were fine with this. I mean that's what he told me. And to answer your question Dion doesn't know and i don't plan on telling him, im pretty sure he will be fine with this either way though" Tey shrugged her shoulders like this wasn't a huge ass deal.

"Did you sleep with him?"

She hesitated before answering, "no.... He just gave me his sperm and i went to the doctors with it and boom here we are" Tey smiled at her belly rubbing it.

Is this bitch for real??

"You can't be this delusional and stupid Teyanna, like please be so fuckin forreal right now" i mugged her.

"Right Tey this is all trifling as hell" Kirsten chimed in rubbing momma's back while she still cried.

"What!? He's basically a sperm donor and he wanted to do this just as much as i did. I just thank God that he brought this to me" she smiled to herself.

Was my sister this fucking oblivious and naive.

At this point im done.

"You know what Tey..... i really do hope the worst is done to you and i mean that in the nicest way" i told her walking away basically closing the door with my sister.

Nobody even ran after me or tried to make sure i was good.

Not only was my sister pathetic and a snake, but so was Adien weird ass.

And the nerve of his fuck ass momma think i was gone marry ha nasty ass son. Fuck him, fuck Tey, fuck da boffum cause what the fuck.

All i know is all the shit his dusty ass got at house is finna be thrown in the streets , and ima run every single fucking thing the fuck.

Nahhhhh im just put his shit in trash bags and give em to good will.

He got me all types of fucked up.

Teaaaaaaa!!! As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 25.7K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
211K 6K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

21.7K 297 19
js read..💕
334K 10.2K 69
✨❤️