๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž โœ“

By bibliozaar

# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
โ™ก๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’โ™ก
01: First meet
02: Him Again
03: Flashback
04: Proposal (i)
05: Proposal (ii)
06 : His Answer
07: Is it a YES?
08: Cousin's Meetup
09: Treat
10: Stalking
11: Shopping
12: Nickname
13: Marriage??
14: Getting Married
15: Mehndi
16: Nikkah
17: What if?
18: Reception
19: Breathe
20: Week to Marriage
21: The Nightmare
22: Bracelet
23: Sprain in ankle
24: His care
25: What you know a'bout love
26 : Blushing
27: One kiss
28 : Will he leave her?
29: MoodSwings
31 : Not loving her anymore?
32 : The Bracelet
33: Trust?
34: Realization
35: Ghar
36: torment and event
37: pregnant
38: kiss or a dream
39: birthday eve
40: Birthday
41: bed-breaking ceremony
42: confession
43: deserving him
44: her realization
45: betrayal
46: he cheated
47: deathbed
48: alone
49: for me, for us
50: he cares
51: bringing him back
52: failed as a partner
53: the black saree
54: falling into places
55: a spoiled surprise
56: bundle of joy
57: more mood swings?
epilogue.
update

30 : Jealousy

1.7K 108 6
By bibliozaar

Happy 2k you guys.
Believe me, I'm really grateful for every single read. I love you my qts (kissing emoji)

We all were sitting in the hall. Lubna came and sat with me. Aaliyana was in the kitchen doing something. Zayyan cracked a joke, and I laughed hard.

Aaliyana was looking at me while coming out of the kitchen. I gestured her to come sit right next to me but she said she had a headache and went upstairs.

I felt like she was lying something else was wrong. I went behind her.

The moment I entered the room. She was sitting on the bed. She suddenly picked up her novel and started reading it.

"How's your novel going?" I enquired

"Why do you wanna know?" she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing just wondering how talented my wife is that she can read her novel upside down," I compressed my laugh

She looked embarrassed.

"Um-mm Why are you here? You should go to Lubna, sit with her, and laugh," She closed the novel.

Is she jealous?

She definitely is

"Are you jealous sweetheart?" I asked

"You wish I were," she said rolling her eyes.

I know she is so I decided to tease her.

"Okay, then I'll be going as Lubna said she wants to go out. So I'll be back after an hour," I said while walking out.

I could feel her jealousy. Aaliyana getting jealous is something really rare, I genuinely want to capture her right now.

I was going for some work and about Lubna she was going with Zayyan to buy some books for her university.

What did he say?

He's taking Lubna out no fucking way.
The way he said he didn't seem that he was joking or anything.

He serious
Dead serious.
How could he?

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

No Aaliyana don't he doesn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve my tears. But Zaviyaar would never do it he would never go out with someone I don't like.

But you never told him that you never liked her. My mind mocked me

Why am I even crying? It's not like I love or like him. But I feel that he shouldn't have taken Lubna out. Aaliyana don't cry. Just don't. I was trying to calm myself. But it wasn't working. Like how can he take her out?

Aaliyana why are you even jealous you are the one not accepting this marriage and now obviously Zaviyaar is getting tired of you, my subconscious mind mocked me.

No no this ain't happening. Let him come and I'll ask him.

Calm down Aaliyaana.

Calm down.

It was 2 in the noon. I went downstairs to see everyone sitting there except Zayyan Malaika Zaviyaar and Lubna. I knew that Zaviyaar was with Lubna as he told me. And Malaika is at her job and I don't know where was Zayyan. Most probably out with his friends. I went to Mom and Dadi. I don't where Phophu was, but all I knew my husband was out with her which was pissing me off.

"Dadi apko Kuch chahiye," I asked her sitting with her.

(Dadi do you need anything)

"Nhi Aaliyana beta Tum ake humare sath beith jao." I sat with her.

(No, you come and sit with us)

"Aaliyana Zaviyaar Tumhe Khush tu rakhta hai na," Mom asked

(Aaliyana does Zaviyaar keep you happy?)

"Hn beta humain batao," dadi asked

(yes child tell us)

"Hn g dadi," I said with a straight face because at this point he was out with someone I hate.

(yes Dadi he does)

"Hn ager Zaviyaar kabhi Kuch kahe Tum humain batana," dadi said

(If Zaviyaar ever troubles you simply tell us)

"Hn hum auske kaan khichain gaye." Mom left out a chuckle.

(We are going to pull his ears)

How badly I want to complain about Zaviyaar so that Mom and Dadi can scold him but I'll see him by myself. What does he think of himself?

I used to sit with them every day I used to talk a lot but usually, mom wasn't at home as she runs an ANGEO and Dadi is mostly at her sister's house she lives at the farmhouse in the village. Soon I went back to my room. I decided to watch some reels to kill some time. I sat on the couch and started watching reels. I got bored so I decided to watch people's stories and then Zaviyaar's story came in front.

How could he?

He never uploads stories it's really rare and when he is uploading a story that is only of a flower shop and why is he talking Lubna that bitch to a flower and buying her flowers this isn't done and then uploading a story.

I WON'T TALK TO HIM.

I love flowers the most they are a love language for me and my husband out there is buying other girls flowers. That's something I least expected from him like how weird. This is so wrong. I felt tears in my eyes. I wanted to cry so I cried. I mean taking her out was okay she is her cousin but I mean buying her flowers and also putting a story sorry mister this ain't done.

Zaviyaar should have got a better explanation for doing all this. Or else it won't be good.

When I was crying I heard the sound of the door opening and I didn't look up because I know it was him. He was coming towards the couch then I decided to walk towards the washroom. I didn't even spare a glance at him because if I would see him I would burst out in tears and that's the thing I least wanted. Because I didn't want him to know that I was crying for him. Maybe he would make fun of me. I was walking into the washroom when he called me.

"Aaliyana,"

Wait he didn't call me sweetheart. Why he doesn't like me anymore? Maybe he wants to leave me now. I started crying again actually I never stopped crying but this time the speed of my tears increased and I sobbed. I sniffed and maybe he got to know that I was crying.

"Aaliyana are you crying?" he asked

Again he called me Aaliyana.

Why not sweetheart? Why not Liyana I was his sweetheart. I was his liyana. He is hurting me.
.
.
.
.
.
No target vote as much as you can.
.
Ignore if you find any mistakes as English isn't my first language.
.
You guys can also follow me on my instagram as I'm really active there and for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_

.
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great weekend. I'll be updating soon.

Zaar,
Thankyou for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.7K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
89.8K 6.9K 28
"woh galat nahi tha , Humare Milne ka waqat hi Sahi nahi Tha." ------------------------------------ She lost him , she lost her othe...
342K 11K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...