π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 π“πšπ₯𝐞 βœ“

By bibliozaar

# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
β™‘π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’β™‘
01: First meet
02: Him Again
03: Flashback
04: Proposal (i)
05: Proposal (ii)
06 : His Answer
07: Is it a YES?
08: Cousin's Meetup
09: Treat
10: Stalking
11: Shopping
12: Nickname
13: Marriage??
14: Getting Married
15: Mehndi
16: Nikkah
17: What if?
18: Reception
19: Breathe
20: Week to Marriage
21: The Nightmare
22: Bracelet
23: Sprain in ankle
24: His care
25: What you know a'bout love
26 : Blushing
27: One kiss
29: MoodSwings
30 : Jealousy
31 : Not loving her anymore?
32 : The Bracelet
33: Trust?
34: Realization
35: Ghar
36: torment and event
37: pregnant
38: kiss or a dream
39: birthday eve
40: Birthday
41: bed-breaking ceremony
42: confession
43: deserving him
44: her realization
45: betrayal
46: he cheated
47: deathbed
48: alone
49: for me, for us
50: he cares
51: bringing him back
52: failed as a partner
53: the black saree
54: falling into places
55: a spoiled surprise
56: bundle of joy
57: more mood swings?
epilogue.

28 : Will he leave her?

1.6K 93 10
By bibliozaar

Hello qts (kissing emoji)
I know I'm updating very late and I have a genuine reason ke vote tu tum karte nhi per update chahiye aur target bhi complete nhi karte. Chup chap sab Kiya karo (comment, vote, share) warna yk I'll there at your doorstep holding a knife at 3 in the morning. Chalo happy reading.
.
.
.
.
TW: Mention of r*pe
.
Continuing the previous chapter

"100 percent I can't wait to make Aaliyana mine," he said

The moment I heard my name.
I was shocked.

What is going to happen?
I ran into the washroom. I felt like crying but I held my tears. I decided to go back home. And then I'll leave the job. My breaths were uneven I was grasping oxygen to breathe. Sweat drops were forming on my forehead. When I came out of the washroom only to find out his assistant standing there

"Sir is calling you," he informed me

I nodded in response.

My heart was dropping. I wanted zaviyaar to come and save me. I wasn't able to breathe properly. My hands were trembling but I calmed myself. I went to his office. He gave me around about 15 files to check.

I went to my desk. I was zoned out.
The time was around 3 pm. I've to get home before 5.

I went to his office and said that I wanted a short leave but he didn't let me because he said. I need to complete the work. I was getting anxiety attacks. I was sweating. Shayan noticed it. My head seems like it'll burst any second.

"Aaliyana are you okay?" he asked

I hummed and nodded.

I decided to message zaviyaar.

I messaged him saying that is he free.
but he didn't reply maybe he must be in a meeting.

I don't have an idea how 2 hours passed. It was almost 5 pm. Everyone started to leave. I was about to leave when his assistant stopped me saying that the boss wanted to talk to me after he finishes his meeting.

My heartbeat stopped. I could feel everything was wrong. I want the earth to swallow me. I want to die at the moment. The time was around 5:30 and he called me in his office. Why ain't Zaviyaar here? He knows my office ends at 5 pm.

I went to his office to give him the files.
My phone pinged it was a notification from zaviyaar saying that he was free.

Ayyan came toward me

"Aaliyana I love you," he said

What the actual Fuck? Is he in his senses? Like who the hell does he think of himself? Believe if Zaviyaar gets to know about this he'll kill him.

"Stay away from me. I'm married," I said

"Stop lying," he scoffed. He was coming towards me taking slow steps.

"I'm not lying. Just stay away from me,"
I said I was trying not to cry. I could feel terror crawling up my skin.

"Leave your husband. Marry me or else I'll do something after that you'll regret." He said while smirking.

I ran from his cabin and went into the washroom. I called zaviyaar he picked it up after two rings.

"Zavi-yaar pl-plea-se please com-e come" I stuttered and my phone died.

No way I heard a banging sound on the door.

I got Aaliyana's call. The moment I answered the call.

Her voice
She was crying. Where's she?

I called her again but her phone was switched off. My heart was dropping. I looked at the time it was almost 5:45 pm. Her office ends at 5 pm. Is she still at her office? I wasn't able to call her as today I had back to back meetings. But why is she still in her office, I thought she went back with driver.

I decided to go to her office. When I saw Ayyan and his assistant getting out of the office.

"Why are you here?" he asked me.

"WHERE THE FUCK AALIYANA IS?" I shouted at him

"How do you know her?" he said I saw his color turning pale

"She's my wife. If anything happened to her believe me I'll kill you." I said entering the office.

The lights were closed.

"Aaliyana" I said

"AALIYANAAA" I shouted.

I looked at the entire office. She was nowhere to be found.

AYYAN'S POV:

When she went into the washroom. I banged on the door but she didn't open it. I decided to leave the office because she didn't know I was about to force her. So she can't do anything.

When we were heading out I saw zaviyaar. The moment he told Aaliyana was her wife my colour changed. I was worried because I knew what zaviyaar was capable of doing but probably Aaliyana would keep her mouth shut and nothing would happen. Ayyan Chill nothing will happen.

After some time the banging stopped.
I wanted zaviyaar to come and save me I was crying hysterically. What if Zaviyaar leaves me after he gets to know I was about to get rap-

No Aaliyana he won't zaviyaar is nice he won't do this

But if he does.

My crying increased. Suddenly I heard Zaviyaar calling my name. I wanted to answer him but my voice was stuck in my throat. I felt knots forming in my throat. I was still in the washroom sitting on the floor at the corner hugging my knees. When I felt someone trying to break the washroom door.

Is he back? I'll be rap-

No aaliyana think positive. I was crying when I looked up it was zaviyaar.

I looked around she was nowhere to be found. Then I got a gut feeling that maybe she was in the washroom when I tried to open the door. It was locked I decided to break it. The moment I entered inside. I saw Aaliyana sitting in the corner hugging herself and looking at me with her red teary eyes.

This sight broke my heart.

I went near her.
She hugged me and cried making my Balzer wet which I least cared about.

I picked her up in the bridal style carried her things and took her to the car and made her sit.

She was continuously crying. I was wondering what had happened.

Did Ayyan try to --
No no, it can't be.
He can't stoop this low.

"Sweetheart first of all stop crying," I said

She looked at me and hugged me again.

I broke the hug and gave her the water. I was trying too hard to calm her down.

"Za-vi-yaa-r" She said while crying

I looked at her

"H-he w-was aa-bou-t to-" she said and stopped she broke down in tears.

My blood was boiling. I knew he was Ayyan.
I wiped her tears but they weren't stopping at all.

"Shh. Main hoon na Kuch nhi Hoga." I wiped her tears.

(Shh. I'm here nothing will happen)

I didn't let her speak.

"I don't want to go home." she cried

I simply nodded. I took her to the penthouse. It was my friends and it was empty. I messaged him I needed it for a day or two and he said yes. I took her in my arms. She didn't stop me. I placed her on the bed. I was going outside when she held my wrist.

"Don't go. Stay with me," she said

I nodded and sat beside her. She hugged me tightly. I can't even imagine how much of the pain she went through.

Soon we slept.

My sleep was disturbed. When I heard Aaliyana crying.

"Sta-y a-way. I'm m-arri-ed" she said while crying in her dream

she was getting a nightmare.

I caressed her head

"Aaliyana I'm here. Don't worry." I said while kissing her head

but it didn't help.

"I-I'm no-not ly-ing. Ju-Just sta-stay aw-away fr-om m-me." she said while crying in her dream

"Aaliyana it is just a nightmare. Wake up." I said

She woke up with a jerk. She hugged me tightly. And started crying. I hugged her back.

"Aaliyana stop crying. I'm here with you." I said patting her head.

"Zaviyaar." She sniffed

I hummed

"Would you leave me?" she asked looking at me with her red teary eyes

"Why would I?" I asked her

"Because I was ab-about t-to g-get ra-ra..." I didn't let her complete

"For God's sake, Aaliyana stop speaking nonsense. I would never leave you, my love. I can't even imagine my life without you. How can I leave someone who completes me." I said wiping her tears.

She smiled and snuggled into me and slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Plus we are half done with our first book and it feels unreal. I don't want to end Zaviyaar and Aaliyana. They are home
.
.
Ignore if you find any mistakes as English isn't my first language.
.
You guys can also follow me on my instagram as I'm really active there and for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_
.
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great weekend. I'll be updating soon.

Zaar,

Thankyou for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 4.4K 33
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
341K 11K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
60.9K 4.5K 50
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
4.7M 247K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...