Manan Second Generation

By aff-sa

A completed love story of manik and nandini and married each other happily. The next generation will be taken... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch_2
Episode_1
Episode_2
Episode_3
Episode_4
Episode_5
Episode_6
Episode_7
Episode_9
Episode_10
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion (part_2)
Episode_11
Episode_12
Episode_13
Episode_14
Episode_15

Episode_8

301 24 3
By aff-sa

Ahana avoid karan...,
New Entry and new character.,
A shock for karan and ahana..,

Next Day....,
Morning🌞...,
In Malhotra Mansion..,
Everyone was chit chatting in living room expect ahana and karan.
Noticing this youngest were worried for them.
Ishati_where is karan and ahana?
Ranbir_Ahana is in her room getting ready and karan??
Raj_don't worry he have some work so went from here will be back in few minutes.
Ayaan_So what that idiot wake me up soon.
Riva_it's good if you wake up soon unlike sleeping like kumbhkaran.
Cabir_oh god stop both of you! In morning we can't see this fight of lovers.

Malhotr's Elders Outfit

Rudra_chacha it's usual small fight in couple's.
Sara_for that you guys can't fight everytime with us.
Aanya_I accept this with sara!
Riva_Me to!
Navya_will not you accept it anna?
Nick_come on chachi for that i will never fight with her.
Anna_No! I will accept with sara!
Nick(shock) _When did you change?
Anna_the truth baby!

Anna Wallace Outfit

Aabir_this is cheating guys! We have a reason to fight!
Abhi_then can we know the reason beta?
Ayaan_We feel angry when they speak with some boys which we don't like it. (Hearing it elder's laugh)
Nick_is this a big a joke? He is right in this.
Dhruv_even manik use to feel like this when nandini speak with some boys. (Ayaan and manik saw each other)
Manik_And Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra for the kind information for this you guys should not fight that is called jealous.
Nandini_will you guys shut up!will you guys check ahana to.
Ahana(who came down) _No need I came down ma! (She went and hug manik, ranbir, prachi and nandini)
Prachi_feeling better ahana?
Ahana(smile) _mumma don't worry I am alright.
Ranbir_if he trouble you again plz say to me,manik Or karan.
Manik(side hug her) _don't worry princess we are there for you.
Ahana(smile) _Thanks Dadda!
Riva_but still bhai didn't come!

Riva Cabir Dhawan Outfit

(Then the time karan enter inside and saw this he was angry on ahana but when he see her face which was red and got to know she cry yesterday night)
Nyonika_how are you now karan? (Then everyone saw him)
Karan(smile) _I am alright dadi don't worry!
Nyenoika_but still you should take care of your self.
Raj_And don't ever try to involve in this again. (Karan didn't answer anything)
Manik_this is not only for him also for you Nick! (He is shock saw karan who was smirking at him)
Nick_how did you know uncle?

Nick Leister outfit

Manik_If he is involve I know you will also will be know as 'NL'.
Mukti_bhai leave it! Is not you guys are not late for college?
Aliya_And Nick you should be lucky to have anna! (Nick and anna side hug)
Ahana_I am not going to college today! (Everyone saw her)
Ranbir_are you scared again? For that jerk?
Ahana_Papa not because of him but...
Aanya_yeah ahana we are also here with you always.

Aanya Dhruv Vedant Outfit

Ranbir(side hug her) _ahana you should know how to be brave in front of him you should not be scared of him got it? (Ahana nod others smile then they settled down in table but ahana sit behind manik this shock karan he look his friends and siblings who nod there heads)
Raj_manik today you have a important meeting?
Manik_Yeah even though this two is involved in it.
Nick_I am ready with my work and project.
Ram_Karan what happened? Is not your project it not ready?
Karan_no nana everything is ready!
Manik_Don't forget this is important we need this deal. (Both of them nod then karan try to get up with half roti but nandini kept one more he look her but she went from there seeing it ayaan and ahana smile then they finish eating went to college)

In Space Academy..,
Everyone enter inside ahana started to maintain the distance to karan which was noticed by him then they went to canteen.

Karan_today I am not attending the class.
Ayaan_I know it will be boring.
Rudra_then we are also not attending it.
Nick_me to its boring!
Aabir_you guys can go we will be here.

Aabir Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Ahana_I am going who want join me. (She went from there)
Karan_Someone go with her and don't leave her alone if that varun troubles her inform to me immediately.(Anna and others went with her only boys was there)
Ayaan_What is happening karan? What happened between you two?
Karan_how come I know she is your sister na!
Ayaan_So what Karan I am asking you. She is my sister and I care more then you.

Ayaan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Karan_I was just angry with her but morning she started to avoid me.
Aabir_why can't you try to talk with her?
Ayaan_Seriously? Do you think Mr. Karan Malhotra will go and talk with someone by himself?
Nick_He have already try to ahana many times. (Ayaan with shock turn to Karan)
Ayaan_Shameless creation!
Rudra_come on guys we will leave this I think she is thinking about that varun so what Karan is feeling like she is avoiding him.

Rudra Abhimanyu Thakur Outfit

(After this they to attend some class then they meet up again in canteen but everyone was waiting for someone)
Riva_Is someone is coming here? Aanya_come on aabir check and come na.
Aabir_why me? (In this Karan and ahana was seeing each other but ahana avoid his eyes contract)
Rudra_fine! Leave let me check and come. (He went to one student and ask something then came back to his place)
Ayaan_What is the matter bro?
Rudra_A new admission is coming that to a girl.
Nick_Come on who will try that girl.
Aabir_Don't you think again varun will try her.
Sara_then ahana you should pray for it.

Sara Dhrub Vedant outfit

Ahana_but I don't want that girl life should spoiled.
Aanya_come on guys stop talking about a evil eyes.
Anna_but let's wait who is coming! (Then they heard a big sound from the boys everyone turn back and saw a girl coming there seeing her face everyone was shock ahana hand was in fear slowly she look karan who was numb to react the tears the fear a small smile but a shock others to saw him but they were shock then girl came near them and saw karan both had eyes contract ahana who was in fear her body started to shiver her fear grow she started to think negatively but after hearing karan her heart broken)
Karan(Shock) _Lisa! (Tears roll on ahana eyes but composed her self)
Lisa(with tears) _Karan!
Karan_you are alive?but? How?
Lisa(hug him) _I missed you alot Karan you know how much I crave for you from this many year. (Then karan move back)
Karan(to a ayaan) _Give me the car key!
Ayaan_karan but??
Karan(shout) _Give me the keyes ayaan!
Lisa_Karan I want to talk with you and I still love you. (Ayaan give the car key to him)
Karan_I don't want to talk with you here!
Lisa_okay let's go from here! (Both of them went from there whole college was silent then others turn to ahana who was numb tears roll on her eyes ayaan went and hug her)
Ahana_Take me to home bhai!

Ahana Ranbir Kholi Outfit

(Everyone understand her Nick was worried about ahana same time Karan they went to mansion she immediately went to her room and lock herself and cried loudly holding her dress)
Nick_Guys I am going to office for meeting.
Anna_but what about Karan bhai?
Nick_I will inform him! (He went from there ayaan don't want his brother is going to spoil again he also didn't talk anything went to his room. Nick reach office and went to meeting room)

In Malhotra Empire..,
Meeting Room.,
He enter saw manik, Ranbir, cabir, Abhi, dhruv, raj and raman was there.
Raj_where is Karan? (Nick don't know what to say but he hide the truth)
Nick_he is on the way dada! (The client came manik become angry then Karan came then started the project Nick and karan explained everything but karan face was dull he was thinking something the tears were still in his eyes middle of it he got flash of some memories then finally meeting came to end)
Mr. Khurana_I have like this project Mr. Malhotra.
Manik_Thank you Mr. Khurana then we will sign the deal.

Manik Malhotra Outfit

Mr. Khurana_why not? (Then they sign the deal but still karan saw manik with emotional and anger)
Mr. Khurana (noticed Nick and karan) _Mr.Malhotra you are very lucky to get them. You guys are very talented.
Nick_Thank you Mr. Khurana even we are nice to meet you. (Then they wait for karan Nick shake him he came back to the world and smile)
Karan_Sorry and thank you so much Mr. Khurana we are to glad to work with you. (Then the meeting came to end with this Karan immediately went from there others feel weird from him soon Nick escape from there. )
Manik(to khurana)_We have a success party we wish you guys should come with your family.
Mr. Khurana_Don't worry Mr. Malhotra we will surely attend it.
Ranbir_what happened to him?
Dhruv_may be he must be busy in his studies and business.
Raj_Don't worry we will sort it out today. (Every one went from there)

In Malhotra Mansion..,
The men's came inside and saw youngest were thinking ayaan was silent there wifes was worried for them but they find out karan and ahana is missing.

Abhi_What happened to you guys? Why you are like this?
Mukti_we are also asking the same?
Manik_Did that varun trouble ahana again? Where is she?
Aanya_no! Varun didn't do anything.
Dhruv_then what happened? Open you guys mouth?
Ayaan(emotionless) _Let karan come!
Nandini_Ayaan is something serious? Even ahana went directly to her room.

Nandini Manik Malhotra Outfit

Ayaan(shout) _I said na let him come then we will say!
Manik(shout) _Dare you to raise your voice Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra.
Nandini_manik calm down! Ayaan fine let him come then we will talk. (After one hour they saw karan coming he was drunk everyone was shock Raj went near him and slap then the time ahana came down and saw this she remember the college moment)
Raj(shout) _Why are you spoiling your health? Didn't I said alcohol will affect your health?
Karan(shout) _Then you guys want to do to me? Even though you guys have hide everything from me.
Manik(shout) _Don't you raise your voice Karan he is elder then you.
Karan_Fine let me come to the point why did you hide that she is alive? (A shock to everyone expect youngest elders look each other nandini was in fear again to lose karan)
Ram_who is alive? Karan what are you talking?
Karan(Shout) _I mean Why did you guys hide that lisa is alive in this world? (A shock to whole family expect youngest ahana can't control anymore when near him he saw ahana coming)
Karan(shout) _Ahana Stay Away from this!

Karan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Ahana(shout) _you only ask us the truth!
Karan(shock) _then you know this before?
Ahana(shout) _Yes Mr. Karan Malhotra I know this before it self only me.
Karan(shout) _Then why did the hell you hide from me?
Ahana(shout) _Oh did you think a girlfriend can say the truth to her boyfriend about his ex. Girlfriend who is suffering still of her who had lost his family of her who is still not comfort with his true feeling for his girlfriend.(A shock to elders expect manik, nandini and youngest the tears roll on her eyes both saw each other)
__________________________________
I think your guys like this episode.,

New Character's

Ms. Lisa Leon

*Studying Second year in Space academy.
*had a worst past with Karan. Love him alot.
*Is current with Nandini and manik.
*have a big secret which no one knows.
* framed as died but alive now.
*now started to hate ahana alot. *want to revenge Malhotra members.
*will be revealed later.
*Age:21

Question:
*what will be the reaction of elders about ahana?
*will prachi and Ranbir accept karan?
*Who is lisa? How is she related to Karan?
*is she is reason of Karan past?
*Who is Karan choose? Will ahana able to control herself?
For this manu question read my story and vote for it.

Thank you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 5.2K 22
He is Monster... She is Innocent ... He is Rude... She is Cute... They both are together for a Baby... What happens next.... Read the story to know...
4.4K 542 11
A love story.. Let's see
4.2K 233 23
A girl from one city and boy from other place , how they met each other and fall for each other a cute love story.....................
18.6K 1.6K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.