Those red and blue eyes...

Galing kay divinityforeternity

"You still kicking (y/n)?" -t "Yeah how could I not with your voice annoying me" "Hahah!! That's why you're... Higit pa

SHAMELESS PLUG!!
Prologue/chapter 1: hidden inventory part 1
Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2
Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3
Chapter 4: hidden inventory part 4
Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5
Chapter 6: hidden inventory final part
Chapter 7: sukuna reapears..
Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.
(Y/n) powers, and more.
Chapter 9: stalker.
Chapter 10: The third first year
Chapter 11: special grade curse..
11 chapter check up!!
Chapter 12: Domain expansion..
Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2
Update!
Chapter 15: training/ kyoto exchange event part 1
Chapter 16: kyoto exchange event part 2

Chapter 13: the lava cursed spirt.

2K 82 24
Galing kay divinityforeternity

Now the trio comprised of satomi, (y/n), and yuji stand inside a basement room as satomi speaks.

Satomi You know yuji you're a head above the rest when it comes to close quarters combat. So the most important lesson to learn right now is how to control cursed energy. Along with basic jujutsu knowledge.

Yuji in response smiles brightly.

Satomi What's the matter?

Yuji Oh nothing just that you two are the best people to train me so I'm so happy! I was too weak and almost killed fushiguro. As of now I won't be able to face them. So I want to become strong.... Teach me to be the strongest senseis!

(Y/n) You've got a good sense to know we're the strongest..

Yuji Actually gojo sensei kept saying it.

(Y/n) then looks over at satomi who just smiles smug. Then satomi turns to some cans.

Satomi Anyways, look at these cans over here!

Satomi then crushes the first and then twists and crushes the second.

Satomi See the first one is with a cursed technique and the second is without!

Yuji I see!!... i don't get it.

Satomi Well Uh..

(Y/n) Oh god this is gonna be fun..

(Insert training montage)

Satomi You'll be watching movies to train your cursed technique! Along with this little guy.

Satomi then pulls out a cursed corpse yaga made.

(Y/n) This feels so dumb... reminds of that time you tried to teach me reverse cursed technique and almost killed me.

Satomi Sush.

///flashbackkkkk///

(Y/n) What am I doing here satomi?

Satomi As you know i learned reversed cursed technique not long ago.

(Y/n) Yeah you would have died if you didn't get it but what about it?

Satomi I'll be teaching you it today!

(Y/n) Isn't that like a stupid hard technique to master?..

Satomi Nonsense! Here I'll show you how it feels so you can better understand it.

Satomi then moves closer and puts her hand on (y/n) shoulder.

Thaluta Wait did she say reverse cursed-

Satomi then pours reversed cursed technique into (y/n) as he starts yelling in pain.

(Y/n) AHHHHHH!!!! STOP STOP STOP!!!! YOURE GONNA KILL ME!!!

Satomi quickly releases her hand from his shoulder as he falls on the ground coughing up blood.

Satomi Oh shit not good.

(Y/n) Oh yeah you fucking think so!?? You almost killed me!!!

Satomi In my defense... uhh..

(Y/n) You have no defense I hold a fucking curse you don't put reverse cursed technique inside of me!!!

Satomi Alright sorry jeez..

(Y/n) Nah I'm gonna make you pay.. come here.

Satomi Calm down it was a simple mistake you bum.

(Y/n) I'll see how good that infinity you have really is..

////flashback end////

Just then the cursed corpse awakes and punches Yuji in the jaw.

Satomi Yep that bear will awake and attack you when you don't put a set amount of cursed energy into it to keep it sleeping. So this will be great training!

Yuji Sounds like a whole lot of pain-

And like before the bear awakens and punches Yuji in the face..

(Y/n) Don't worry Yuji I'm confident in you.

Yuji Y-Yes sensei!! I won't let you down!

////////

Hours past as it's now night time as Yuji lays on the couch watching one of the recommended movies. Just as the climax of the movie arrives... yuji gets punched by the bear.

Yuji Oi don't do that when I'm drinking cola!!!

Satomi Then don't drink cola.

Yuji But you gotta have cola and chips while watching a movie!

Satomi I guess that's true huh.. well anyways me and (y/n) have something to deal with.

(Y/n) We do?

Satomi Yes we do... so just hanging in there Yuji.

Yuji Are you sure this thing will even make me stronger?

Satomi then shrugs as Yuji stares with his eyes squinted.

Thaluta Oi yuji.

Yuji Hm? Oh Thaluta? Right? Hopefully.

Thaluta Yes my name is Thaluta.. anyways yuji! Did you make a deal or contract with sukuna while you were dead?

Yuji Well i think we did have a talk about something.. but I can't remember anything about it..

Thaluta Tsk.. that's alright.

Satomi Anyways.. let's get going we have a appointment with the Kyoto principal.

(Y/n) Alright I'll just teleport us there-

Satomi No we're traveling by car...

///////

The duo now are seen in the backseat of a car with Ijichi driving down the road.

(Y/n) Why are we taking a car again?

Satomi Because dont you wanna talk with your best friend satomi?

(Y/n) ...no.

Satomi then slowly turns to look at (y/n) as she raises her hand and... flicks his nose.

Ijichi We have some time before you two arrive for your appointment with the principal. Did you guys wanna stop anywhere?

Satomi Nah i think I'll show up early for a change.

(Y/n) Wow finally changing for the better?!

Satomi Yeah i can do something you cant- hold it.. stop the car Ijichi.

Ijichi What? R-right here?

Satomi and (y/n) then look at each other before leaving the car.

Satomi Continue on without us Ijichi.

Ijichi I-Is this a test? You're not gonna hit me if I go on ahead right?

Satomi Who do you think I am?

(Y/n) A asshole probably.

Ijichi W-What!? No! I-

Satomi Just go Ijichi.

Ijichi Okay in that case i will..

Ijichi then drives off leaving satomi and (y/n) in the middle of the road.

(Y/n) Now then..

Satomi Yea.. I think it's time.

Just then a yell is hear from above then as a curse slams down on them as they dodge.

Satomi And who are you?

The curse spirit responds by making a mini volcano appear behind satomi blasting her with magma.

Cursed spirit Hahaha!! That was easier then I expected! Now time for you!

The spirit says pointing at (y/n)

Cursed spirit You might as well give up since your wife is dead!

(Y/n) My wife?.. hehe..

(Y/n) then puts on a act and drops to his knees.

(Y/n) M-My wife.. my strong and beautiful wife!... h-how could she.. How could she have died... this isn't real... please..

Cursed spirit Yes.. grieve in your final moments..

(Y/n) Just kidding. You good satomi?

Satomi then appears with magma surrounding her infinity

Satomi Who the hell you calling wife? And you! Who are you calling easy?

(Y/n) then laughs before moving to satomi side.

Cursed spirit Brats..

(Y/n) You know he's pretty interesting.. a cursed spirit that can communicate good is pretty rare..

Satomi He's also has a sheer amount of cursed energy.

Thaluta He doesn't know my presence so he's not a old curse..

Satomi A unregistered special grade then. He's likely more stronger then sukuna right now..

(Y/n) Hey you know special grades are special grades because they're actually special. I just dealt with one yesterday so this amount of special grades really throws off the balance.

The curse smiles as it prepares a attack.

Cursed spirit Did I wound your pride?

(Y/n) Not even the slightest.. unfortunately for me I won't be fighting you. My "wife" will okay?

Cursed spirit You will watch your wife die in flames then.

Satomi Don't worry "honey" I'll be done in no time. This will be fun for me..

Satomi then cracks her fingers as insects fly up and down the hole of the spirits head.

Cursed spirit Fun you say? Not a single sense of danger.. ember insects!!

Just then the sprit sends insects from his top after satomi who stands confidently. The insects fly before stopping due to infinity.

Satomi I guess you're right with me having no sense of danger... hey what happens if they hit me?

The insects then yell out before blowing up in a explosion making (y/n) and satomi move places on a upper hill.

Satomi I hate insects so-

As satomi was talking the spirit comes from the side and lights satomi head on fire before going behind her and placing his hand on her back and firing off a beam of purple lava.

Cursed spirit All it took huh? All I did was come over to take a peek and it was only a overestimation of the weak.

The spirit then looks at (y/n)

Cursed spirit Now that your wife is dead it's your turn-

Satomi Come on we went over this already. I'm not his wife and.. ugh you need to stop with this smoke it's too annoying.

Cursed spirit What's the meaning of this?..

Satomi Huh oh me surviving? To put I simply you didn't hit me.

Cursed spirit Impossible it wasn't like before I definitely touched you and killed you.

Satomi What you touched was "infinity" that exist between me and you. Here I'll show you..

Gojo then goes on to explain infinity and have some immense hand holding, before finally punching the cursed sprit and sending punches all over its body. She ends it with a kick sending it flying as she speaks.

Satomi Infinity exists everywhere.. my technique just brings it into reality.. but what do you think happens when on touches the void?... cursed technique reversal.. red. You might wanna duck (y/n)

The area shins bright in red Light as the ball on satomi's finger glows brighter as (y/n) backs away. The ball finally explodes destroying hundreds of acres of trees in front of her and sending the curse flying. The curse tries to attack but it's too late as satomi had already caught up and kicked the curse away again. The curse tries to attack once more just for satomi to grab his leg and slam him into the ground before grabbing his face and dragging him across the ground. The curse tries everything just for all of it to prove unsuccessful. And to end it all satomi throws him into the air just to appear behind him and kick him sending him flying into a lake.

Satomi Wait this is perfect! (Y/n) get yuji!

(Y/n) On it.

(Y/n) then places a mark down before teleporting to jujutsu high.. after a minute (y/n) reappears on the same mark he put down with Yuji under his arm.

Yuji Oi you still didn't tell me where we're going!! Where even is here!?

Satomi This is yuji itadori and he's here to watch okay?

Yuji Mt. Fuji!! His head's Mt. Fuji!!

Satomi I'll assume you already told yuji why he's here?

(Y/n) Yep. To watch a curse perish-

Satomi To learn how a domain expansion looks like- wait did you say for a curse to perish?

(Y/n) No.

Cursed spirit What's the other brat for a shield?

Satomi No like i said he's here to watch! Me and my partner are in the middle of teaching him very important things and your gonna help with that! So just keep fighting okay?

Cursed spirit Bringing in someone that'll slow you down just makes you a fool.

Satomi Hahah! It'll be fine. after all.. you're weak.

As satomi smiles brightly so does the three holes on the cursed spirits body as they viciously pump out lava. The cursed spirit yells out in anger at being called weak.

Cursed sprit Don't you underestimate me brat!!! I'm going to enjoy burning that smile right off that face!!

The lava spewing becomes even more intense as (y/n) laughs.

(Y/n) Someone's got a big ego.

(Y/n) then looks at yuji who is obviously nervous.

(Y/n) Don't worry Yuji just stick close to satomi and me and you'll be fine.

Just then the cursed spirit makes a hand symbol as he utters the least and most favorite words of jujutsu..

Cursed spirit Domain expansion!!! Coffin of the iron mountain!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.2K 312 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
4.7K 146 7
【ドールハウス-π™³πš˜πš•πš•πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽγ€‘ Yandere jujutsu Kaisen x fem reader -- D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees. ...
4.6K 178 6
Y/n L/n grew up in Okinawa, a place steeped in rich martial arts traditions. His family, though not directly involved in the Jujutsu world, had a str...
6.1K 241 8
Abusive lifestyle upon a tragic event of a ceremony that ends in more suffering. Though with the thought, witness of curses and the following energy...