Chapter 13: the lava cursed spirt.

Now the trio comprised of satomi, (y/n), and yuji stand inside a basement room as satomi speaks.

Satomi You know yuji you're a head above the rest when it comes to close quarters combat. So the most important lesson to learn right now is how to control cursed energy. Along with basic jujutsu knowledge.

Yuji in response smiles brightly.

Satomi What's the matter?

Yuji Oh nothing just that you two are the best people to train me so I'm so happy! I was too weak and almost killed fushiguro. As of now I won't be able to face them. So I want to become strong.... Teach me to be the strongest senseis!

(Y/n) You've got a good sense to know we're the strongest..

Yuji Actually gojo sensei kept saying it.

(Y/n) then looks over at satomi who just smiles smug. Then satomi turns to some cans.

Satomi Anyways, look at these cans over here!

Satomi then crushes the first and then twists and crushes the second.

Satomi See the first one is with a cursed technique and the second is without!

Yuji I see!!... i don't get it.

Satomi Well Uh..

(Y/n) Oh god this is gonna be fun..

(Insert training montage)

Satomi You'll be watching movies to train your cursed technique! Along with this little guy.

Satomi then pulls out a cursed corpse yaga made.

(Y/n) This feels so dumb... reminds of that time you tried to teach me reverse cursed technique and almost killed me.

Satomi Sush.

///flashbackkkkk///

(Y/n) What am I doing here satomi?

Satomi As you know i learned reversed cursed technique not long ago

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Satomi As you know i learned reversed cursed technique not long ago.

(Y/n) Yeah you would have died if you didn't get it but what about it?

Satomi I'll be teaching you it today!

(Y/n) Isn't that like a stupid hard technique to master?..

Satomi Nonsense! Here I'll show you how it feels so you can better understand it.

Satomi then moves closer and puts her hand on (y/n) shoulder.

Thaluta Wait did she say reverse cursed-

Satomi then pours reversed cursed technique into (y/n) as he starts yelling in pain.