My Deaf Alpha

Galing kay CharlieBug1

Gemini has been deaf for 3 years he and Fourth have been together since the filming of moonlight chicken. Fo... Higit pa

characters
sweet dream
Officially Mine
1st HeatπŸ”žπŸ”ž
our nest
makeout πŸ”ž (not that far)
Gemini's heat πŸ”žπŸ”ž
authors note
pup check
baby shower
our nursery
The nursery Reveal
Earth's Family
sented
telling P'Earth and P'Mix
journey home
unexpected changes
author note
homecoming
reunion
joyous announcement
preparation and anticipation
the miracle of birth
welcoming the uncles
nesting together
adjusting to parenthood

the past

84 4 0
Galing kay CharlieBug1

Gemini's mind raced with questions as Satang settled into the room. The unexpected arrival of their old packmate felt like a ripple in the calm waters of their current life. Gemini glanced at Fourth, who shared the same mixture of curiosity and uncertainty.

"Satang, it's been a while," Fourth signed, breaking the silence.

Satang nodded, a wistful smile playing on his lips. "Indeed it has, Fourth. I've missed the days when we roamed together."

Gemini watched their interaction, noting the subtle shift in the air. There was history between Fourth and Satang, a bond forged in the trials of their past. But Gemini couldn't shake off the feeling that Satang's visit held a deeper significance.

"Satang, what brings you to our doorstep?" Gemini signed, his hands betraying his inner turmoil.

Satang's expression softened, a hint of sadness flickering in his eyes. "I come bearing news, Gemini. News that concerns us all."

Gemini's heart skipped a beat. The cryptic words sent a shiver down his spine. What could Satang possibly have to tell them? And why did it feel like the threads of fate were drawing them back into the tangled web of their past?

Fourth glanced at Gemini, his eyes mirroring the unease that churned within. "What news do you speak of, Satang? Is it about the pack?"

Satang nodded solemnly. "Yes, Fourth. It's about the pack, about our home."

Gemini's pulse quickened. The pack, their old family, had always been a part of them, even as they forged a new life in the city. But now, it seemed that the echoes of the past were calling them back, beckoning them to confront the secrets and sorrows they had left behind.

As Satang began to speak, recounting tales of unrest and upheaval in their homeland, Gemini felt a sense of foreboding settle over him. The scent that had stirred him from his sleep was no longer a mere curiosity—it was a harbinger of change, a whisper of destiny that lingered in the air, waiting to be unraveled.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.8K 891 20
Fourth, a 22-year-old young man, takes his cat Munmuang to a veterinarian, and fells inlove with him in first sight. He tells about this to his frien...
31.3K 1.7K 32
Fourth only has eyes for Gemini. His ambition? Gemini. His dream? Gemini. His future? Gemini. Never once he put himself first. Everything he did is f...
73.7K 4.4K 57
Fourth is a 20 years boy who doesn't have parents. Gemini is a tough man who is 30 years old. The boy fell love for the tough man. ~~THIS STORY CONTA...
23.6K 711 21
Gemini and fourth,two friend,two partners,two lovers. This will be a beautiful and cute story,spicy story yes,but with the love they have for each ot...