Barking up the wrong tree. Lu...

Af ChrysDoesGay

Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc... Mere

[1]
[1 part 2]
[1 part 3]
[2]
[2 part 2]
[2 part 3]
[3]
[3 part 2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[6 part 2]
[6 part 3]
[7]
[8]
[8 part 2]
[9]
[9 part 2]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[12 part 2]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[Filler]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]

[72]

91 5 0
Af ChrysDoesGay

Wednesday.

Luz hyped herself up, muttering that she would recieve kisses if she won, and if she didn't, she'd get more kisses. "Don't lose so you can get more kisses," Clara walked next to her. "Cause then Amity will feel bad that she made you want to lose."

"I-" Luz blinked. "You're right."

"Just..Do your best. Amity'll get a kick out of it." Clara bumped her. "Look, she's already excited."

Luz rose her head, looking to the stands, Amity cheering and waving a flag with Luz's name and face on it. "YOU GOT THIS AWESOME GIRLFRIEND!!"

Snorting, Luz's tail wagged, "I love her."

"Prove it to her by winning." Clara's ears perked, looking to the coach. "This isn't against that school, but did you plan on..?"

Luz turned her head, ears pinning back. "Yes. I did.."

Coach walked over, offering the purple muzzle, "You don't have to--"

"But I'm going to." Luz took it. "Thank you."

Clara pat her back, the ref whistling, "RACERS FOR 800 METER RUN, TO THE START!"

"Good luck.." Clara spoke softly.

Luz merely gave her a sad smile, and walked to the line. She got on her number, sliding on the muzzle, adjusting the straps. Several other animals got into place, the ref passing by and checking them all. Then a large timer was shown on a large screen, coaches gathering next to it. "On my whistle." He rose his claw.

The racers lowered themselves, few muttering praises to themselves. And then the whistle blew.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz had won the 800 meter dash, went into the mile run and won, but had been forced into the relay race. Luz was second to last, Clara was going to bring it home. "Gravesfield moves to second place, with Stratford taking first!"

A panting cat came running over, the horse by Luz beginning to run, being passed the baton before sprinting off. Luz spotted her teammate, waiting for her to get closer before jogging lightly, taking the baton and rushing to Clara. Luz quickly passed the horse, Clara sprinting forward, Luz reaching out.

A deer stuck her hoof out, tripping Luz, but the pass was successful. Luz tumbled, a gasp coming from the crowd. Clara turned and began to slow, but Luz barked, "Keep going! I'm fine!"

Clara swallowed, but sped up, noticing in the corner of her eye an ostrich. She ran alongside Clara, the golden retriever sliding the baton into her mouth and jumping down to all fours. "AND GRAVESFIELD USES THEIR FIRST FERAL RUN! CLARA WINCHESTER TAKES LEAD!"

Suprised, the ostrich slows, noticing she did and panicking. Before she could even realize, Clara had won, and grinned when she passed Clara. Coach K cheered, patting Clara's head and shaking her, "Yes! Good job-!"

Clara dropped the baton and ran back to Luz, the elephant nurse gently lifting her up. "Luz- Luz are you okay?-"

"Ngh-" Luz winced. "Yes, I'm fine.."

"Just a sprained ankle, Darling.." The elephant said, stomping towards the seating area. "And a scratch or two."

Clara followed, sitting down on the grass by Luz who was sat on a stool. The elephant worked quickly and gently, bandaging Luz up and giving her pain medication and water. "Thankfully, it's a minor sprain. You should be better in three or four days, just be gentle with it ya hear?"

"Yes, thank you.." Luz nodded, carefully removing the muzzle and taking the pills.

Amity sprinted over, kneeling down in front of Luz and caressing her cheek, "Are you okay--?"

"Better now that you're here.." Luz sighed, nuzzling into her paw. "You always make me feel better.."

Amity softened, sighing and licking Luz's stop, "Ay Cariño.."

The mutt's tail lightly wagged, Luz leaning in closer, huffing softly. Amity took the hint, and began grooming Luz, the pup melting onto Amity's paw. The elephant stood and stomped off, Clara looking to her right, Coach K walking closer. "You alright Luz?"

"Mmhhmm.." Luz nodded slowly.

"Just a minor injury, she'll be okay." Clara said. "Are we done for today?"

"You two are, but you're captain and co-captain. So you two have to stay." Coach K pointed.

"Ugh, so lame.." Luz muttered. "I want to go home with my girlfriend.."

Amity purred, nuzzling Luz's cheek. "You're here for your team, Amor.."

"I kind of just came for you.." Luz hummed. "Just wanted to impress you."

Amity giggled, fur fluffing up, "Which you have. Am I allowed to stay here with you?"

"I don't care if you're not, you're staying with me." Luz pulled Amity up into her lap, grooming her fur.

"I have to tell Camill--"

"No, you're staying here." Luz held Amity tightly. "She can see that I'm fine.."

Amity sighed, leaning into Luz, wrapping her arms around the pup. "She can't ground me anyways.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Eda helped Luz into the car, cause Amity went to go get her things, and returned with a letterman jacket. "Amor.." Luz hummed. "What is that?"

"What is what?" Amity slid in to sit by Luz.

"The jacket you're wearing. It doesn't smell like me.."

Amity blinked. "That's true. You can have it back til it does." Amity slid it off, folding it and setting it in Luz's lap.

Luz unfolded it, examining the jacket. She perked, flipping it over and reading it, "Captian of Gravesfield Track Team. Noceda." With a 1 placed beneath her last name.

"Your coach said that you would recieve your patches sometime this week." Amity pointed to the sleeves. "And you have plenty of room for a bunch of em!"

Luz grinned, "Yes, I do! I'm going to make it my mission to cover them completely!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When Luz got home, she called Coach K and asked how many patches she had the chance to get in the years to come. And even text! (Mostly because some meets didn't have patches, so you could get a sewn on 'I won against ....!')

Then Luz washed it, and put it on when it was fresh out the dryer. She made dinner, did laundry, and packed tommorow's lunch for Amity before removing the jacket and lying it over her. The kitten purred as she slid it on, curling up and clutching the jacket.

Luz caressed her cheek, licking back her fur and then heading to the bathroom to shower. Amity waited before taking a peek, getting up and rushing to Luz's room. She jumped into bed, shuffling under the pillows, effectively hiding herself.

Then she fell asleep.

Wasn't til twenty minutes later when Luz came out of the shower, fur a bit damp but she continued to ruffle her fur til it fluffed up. "Amity?"

No answer. Luz sniffed the air, walking closer to the bed. She nudged away her pillows, burrowing her snout in one of the crevices, tail wagging. "Hi Mi Amor~"

Amity yawned, "Huhh...?"

She stretched slightly, booping noses with Luz's, sighing. "Hi Luz.."

"Did I wake you?"

"Yes.." Amity shuffled through the pile, crawling on top of Luz and guiding her to lie down. "Which is great cause then I can cuddle you.."

Luz nuzzled her cheek, Amity falling limp against her, purring when Luz gently rubbed her back. "Did you want scratches or rubs?"

"Mm..A mix of both.." Amity sighed.

Luz closed her hand slightly, knuckles rubbing Amity's back but claws angled slightly so they'd scratch gently. Amity melted at the touch, tail swaying from side to side slowly as she purred loudly. Luz sighed, tail lightly brushing against the bed. "..I need to pee.."

Amity snorted, laughing as she pushed herself up, "Oh Luz! You're so silly- Hold on let me get off of you-"

"NooOooO~!" Luz brought her back down, holding her tightly. "Okay I really have to pee I'll be right back-"

Luz licked her cheek and lied her down, sitting up and rushing off to the bathroom. Amity got out of bed, going to the closet and gathering the blankets. She lied them on the bed, fixing the pillows and layering the blankets properly. When Luz came back out, Amity was picked up and taken to the kitchen.

Eda smiled, setting the plates out, "About time. Ready to eat?"

To be continued.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

339K 14.3K 171
โ—Hey! Quick warning! If you're not comfortable with some gorey scenes, please pick another one of my stories! Just some abuse, but don't be alarmed...
90.5K 3.1K 69
ORIGINAL AU AND ART BY sketchyneeks on Tumblr. MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCE BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU STILL READ IT EVEN WITH WARNINGS! ONCE COMPLETE STORY WI...
9.7K 232 38
I always had scuffles and went against the law but one day while fighting my worst enemys nephew it all went black Now I have to live here I don't kn...
113K 2.6K 22
[Owl House x Male! Reader] "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk with attitude problems and the best friend...