Soukoku oneshots

Oleh xStarrierSkiesx

Just a bunch of one shots. doesn't include smut exactly, but some suspicious stuff maybe 👀👀 I will warn bef... Lebih Banyak

The park || Family/Future au
Head cannons!
homework || highschool au
HELP
Letters || Present au
IMPORTANT IF U READ MY LETTERS ONESHOT!
Home early || Present au
After Corruption || 16 au
Chuuyas b-day || Present au || Pt. 1
Head cannons pt. 2 || Filler chapter
Chuuyas b-day || Present au || Pt. 2
Donuts || Highschool au
Arcade || Fam/Future au || 1K special!
not a chapter!! đŸĻđŸĻ
Cuddles || Present au
NOT A CHAPTER đŸĻ
Not a chapter! đŸĻ (again, sry ;~;)
explination on how dazai can talk to his cat
PLS READ IF YOU ACTIVELY READ THIS BOOK!!
Fever || Highschool au
MEET THE SOUKOKU FAMILY!! :D
??? || Future au || part 1
??? || Future au || Part 2
??? || Future au || Part 3
??? || Future au || Part 3.5
Not a chapter! đŸĻ
Humanity || 18 au
5K SPECIAL!! || What if... || pt 1
Nurses Office || HS au

Hangover || 16 au (past)

331 5 24
Oleh xStarrierSkiesx

WARNING: CRINGE AF!! 😭

Dazai POV:

I was sitting in my room at my desk, doodling random stuff on a piece of paper. My phone beeped, so I picked it up. Kouyou was calling for some reason. I answered, pressing the phone microphone to my ear.

"Hey, dazai?"

Kouyou said through the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Come pick up chuuya. He's at ****. He's hungover, and I'm on a mission. Pick him up quick, he's gonna cause trouble."

She didn't really ask me, she just told me to. She hung up. I sighed, and went to get dressed.

Once I was ready, I got in my car (idk man does he even have his licence?? I mean kyoka knows how to drive bc dead apple, but does dazai have a car??) I drove to the address kouyou had given me, and parked around he corner. I walked around the corner, and walked into the bar.

The bar was full, but I easily found chuuya. I walked over to him, tapping him over the shoulder.

He swing his head over.

"Hi."

He turned his head back. I stared at him weird. He was definitely hungover.

Chuuya got out of his chair, and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my chest.

I stared at him, confused and surprised.

"Uhm... You okay...?"

I didn't know what to do. I patted his head, unsure.

Chuuya grabbed my wrist. He brought it back down to my side, and returned his arm to it's spot, wrapped around my waist.

"You're hot."

Chuuya said. I stared at him in confusion, blushing.

"Huh...?"

I said, confused.

Chuuya stood on tippy toes and kissed me. I blushed.

"Wha- hah- ...???"

I stared at him, dumbfounded. Chuuya laughed a little.

"We- we should go home- uhh-...??"

I looked away. My brain was currently going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHH WHAT JUST HAPPENED DOES HE ACTUALLY LIKE YOU OR IS IT JUST BECAUSE HES HUNGOVER IS HE HIDING HOS FEELS WTF WTF JUST HAPPENED AM I A COCOROACH?". Chuuya smirked, and walked towards the door, almost falling over like 5 times. He stared at nothing for a few seconds.

"What just happened...?"

I mumbled to myself, running over to catch up to chuuya, who wasn't very far away, seeing as he could probably barely walk. I walked up from behind him, and picked him up from his arms.

He flailed.

"EEE, PUT ME DOWNN!!"

I chuckled, but just carried him out to the car. He had kicked me many times already, but I just ignored it. He was weak anyways. I opened the car, holding him up by one of his arms. Chuuya slapped his hand. He let go of chuuya.

"Ow, chibi, that hurt!"

He pouted.

"I know. And you don't have permission to just pick me up whenever you wan-"

He crossed his arms. He was interrupted by me picking him up again.

"You were saying?"

I mocked him. I brought him right Infront of the car door.

"Get in. I gotta take you back to the port."

I nudged him closer to the door, and got into the driver's seat. Chuuya climbed in, annoyed.

Pretty soon, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked over after stopping for a red light. Chuuya was staring at me.

"Do you have food? I'm hungry."

He mumbled. I sighed, and smiled.

"Yeah, I've got some in there. There should be a few snacks in there."

I pointed at a container in the car.

"Kay. It's a green light, by the way."

I looked over, and sure enough just about a second later, the light turned green.

The rest of the drive back was pretty normal. Just chuuya changing attitudes every 5 minutes. But hey, I figured out how to handle each of them at least.

Once we finally got back to the pm base, I carried chuuya up to my room where I'd work. Usually I'd go back to my apartment, but I doubt chuuya wants to be there. He says he hates how dirty it is, but I don't have the time to clean.

Once we got into the room, chuuya grumbled, his eyes slowly closing.

"Tired?"

I asked him. He seemed tired.

"Yeah... Headache..."

He mumbled.

"Sleep, it'll go away faster."

He walked over to the sofa I had in there. I went and sat at my desk, which was over by a corner, close to the sofa. Chuuya layed down, and I started doing some work that Mori had assigned.

After a while, I felt arms being wrapped around my neck. I looked over and saw chuuya, whom had his arms wrapped around my neck, and his head resting on my shoulder. I smiled and patted his head. He swatted it away.

After about 45 minutes, I finished my paperwork. I stood up, chuuya now hugging my chest. I wrapped an arm around him, and walked over to the sofa, sitting down, with him next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder again. They both drifted off into sleep, holding eachother closely.

_________    3  Hours  Later    __________

I woke up to find me laying down sideways on the sofa, with chuuya lying on top, his head on my chest. I blushed a bit, but smiled. I layed there for about half an hour, staying still so chuuya wouldn't wake up.

After a while, chuuya started to wake up. I smiled.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

I said, setting a hand on his head. He just groaned.

"Headache, right?"

I asked him, assuming it was probably a headache due to him being hungover.

He nodded his head, and mumbled something.

"Hmm?"

He sighed.

"I'm hungry..."

He mumbled. I smiled, sitting up.

"Want me to make you something? I can make you some ramen, if you'd like."

He just nodded. I started getting off of the sofa. He grabbed my coat before I could fully stand up. I smiled (IK HE'S SMILING SO MUCH IM SRY😭) I picked him up in my arms, wrapping his legs around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder, and his arms around my neck. I chuckled a bit, but carried him anyway. I walked over to the small kitchen in my room, and got the stuff to make ramen.

Once I finished making it, I went back to the sofa, and gave it to him. He ate it quickly, and I just left the bowl on the small coffee table Infront of the couch. (This is getting rlly long so imma end it soon ;-;)

The rest of the day was spent taking care of a grumpy chuuya, and making calls to make sure me nor chuuya had any missions. Chuuyas headache was almost gone by the end of the day, but I insisted to drive him home, which he did not like. He was still angry at me for letting him kiss me like 3 times. I knew he didn't like or want to talk about it, so I brushed it off, hoping he'd also forget about it.

Though neither of us ended up forgetting about it, we never spoke of it again. Though we still remember it to this day.
_____________________________________________________

Words: 1204

THIS TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO MAKE... AM I JUST LAZY OR SUM??? ALSO IK IK ITS SO MFING CRINGE BUT IN TRIED I SWEEEARRRR!!! 😭😭😭

okay, so, I'll probably make another oneshot today, but I HAVE ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER ONE SHOT BOOK, BUT ITS GONNA BE OF ALL BSD NOT JUST SOUKOKU, AND IM ALSO MAOING A LETTERS BOOK SO PT. 2 OF LETTERS WILL BE IN ITS OWN BOOK!!

here are all of my ideas for future one shots, tell me which ones y'all want.

1. Chuuyas b-day (was requested by someone alr on a dif oneshot)
2. more of highschool (was also requested)
3. After corruption (was also requested)
4. Future/Fam au go to arcade
5. Dazais b-day
6. Picnic (should I make it Fam/future au?? Which shouji??)
7. Pt. 2 of head cannons (y'all didn't seem to like pt 1 so I'm not sure abt this one)
8. Not human (chuuya angst/soukoku fluff(a lil bit))
9. Dogs (dazai angst)
10. Introducing all their children (ik I've only shown shouji and only in 1 oneshot, but in my Fam/future au they actually have like 6 kids or sum ;-;)(AND SHOUJIS SUPPOSED TO BE THE YOUNGEST HOW DID HE GET HERE FIRST I-)

Sorry abt me ranting all the time ;-; anyways, hope you liked this oneshot! :3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.1K 512 24
This story has smut đŸĨŗđŸĨŗđŸĨŗđŸĨŗ I'll give a warning before they are both switches but mainly giyuu bottoms Enjoy Also , I decided to make Mitsuri a bvtc...
73.9K 688 29
I'll write so much fluff, it'll be disgusting. But depending on my mood, I might write angst and if you're lucky, some smut too. It will of course, a...
44.8K 522 11
If You're as horny as me then just read this. Smut and Fluff only. *I can write angst but soukoku angst just hit different (â”Ŧâ”Ŧīšâ”Ŧâ”Ŧ) ALSO i dont wr...
41.8K 1K 20
What if Soukoku went to a highschool? . Chuuya is a loner at school. He doesn't have any friends and doesn't get good grades. Dazai is a transfer st...