After Corruption || 16 au

Idk how to start this- 😭
_________________________________

Dazai POV:

I stared at him in awe. His ability was truly beautiful, though many may think of it as inhuman, it's amazing. I watched as he defeated all enemies with ease. I should probably step in and help right about now, but I was a bit distracted by his ability.  (definetely not his waist-)

Chuuya stood, the red lines on his skin glowinng under the moonlight beautifully. He was twitching slightly, probably already burnt out enough. I stepped forward, and held his hand once he defeated the enemy, finally.

"Well done, Chuuya. You can rest now."

I said as I grabbed him before he toppled over. I gently layed him down on the soft grass, letting him rest his head on my lap (NOT THE DIRTY WAY LIKE THEY DID IN DEAD APPLE- CHUUYA IS FACING UP ALR??) Chuuya groaned. I smiled, patting his head.

"Don't worry, I'll get you back safely."

"Yeah... You better..."

He grumbled before h blacked out. I smiled, and carried him over to a place where someone was supposedly going to pick us up. We waited there, and once the car got here I carried him in, and we drove back in silence. (I mean obv it was in silence he was blacked out wtf am I typing-)

In chuuyas apartment_____________

Chuuya POV:

I woke up to a pounding headache, my body achey and sore all over, and a terrible fever. Mackerel was sitting on a chair reading something at the end of my bed. I groaned. He looked up from his book, hearing my groan.

"Oh, you're awake now. You hungry?

He asked.

"What do you think, mackerel?"

I mumbled.

"I'll go get it. You in the mood for soup?"

"Of course, soup, classical sick meal. Yeah, I guess I'll have some."

I said rubbing my head.

"I have some painkillers. I'll get 'em for you."

He said, walking over to the door.

"Thanks, mackerel..."

I mumbled. He walked out, leaving me alone in the room. I layed patiently for him, trying to ignore the pounding pain in his head.

After a few minutes, Dazai came back. He had soup, water, and painkillers on a tray. He set down the tray of stuff, and helped me sit up. Once I was comfortable, he set the tray down on my lap.

"Take the painkillers first."

Dazai told me.

"Why?"

"Because it's better to take those types on an empty stomach."

He went back to his chair and sat down, watching me.

"Kay... You just gonna sit and watch me or sum?"

I mumbled when I saw him staring at me.

"Yeah."

He said simply. I sighed, but got a pill, took the water, and plopped the pill in my mouth. I swallowed it with a bit of struggle, and took another sip of water.

"Those things are gross."

I mumbled, chugging my water.

"And? It's better than having to sit in pain for 3 days, isn't it? Now eat."

He said, still looking at me.

"Mkay... But seriously, you possessed or sum? Why do you gotta stared at me like that?"

Dazai just stared at me. I sighed, and started to eat.
________________________________

After I finished eating, my headache and body pain had dulled down to a slight soreness.

I still had a high fever, and felt really hot, even with and air conditioner and 3 fans running, all pointing towards me, at the same time. Mackerel really was going all out, and helping me all the time with whatever I needed. I heard from kouyou and mori that he only ever treats people that way if they're important to him. Am I important to him? I sighed.

Mackerel stood up after a few minutes, and came over to the bed, climbing in.

"Aye, don't get in my bed with your stinky ahh clothes!"

I grumbled.

"I just chenged, ya dumbahh."

"You don't smell any better..."

I wasn't really annoyed at him for getting into the bed. And he didn't really smell that bad. In fact, he smelled of cologne. I huffed. He smiled, scooting closer to me, and wrapping an arm around me, holding me close to him.

"E-eh- aye! L-let me gooo!!"

I tried to push him away, but failed. I grumbled something, crossing my arms, and pouting. He laughed softly. It was kinda cu- I MEAN NO IT WAS FRIKING UGLY I HATED IT IT SOUNDED UGLY AF... But really, sometimes... I guess a few times, he could be kinda cute.

I smiled as well, leaning in to his shoulder.
_______________________________________

Words: 769

SORRY THIS ONE IS KINDA SHORT BUT IT WAS REQUESTED! :]

Also, please help, I can't decide what I want to do with highschool au- I wanna write more of it but idk what to write. Maybe give some ideas in comments? And I have a few for future/Fam:

1. Picnic
2. Arcade
3. Get to know the children
4. Past/16 au meet future/Fam au
5. Just dazai and chuuya taking care of their kids XD