𝐎π₯𝐝𝐞𝐫 π’π’π¬π­πžπ« (πˆπ›...

By LiliHalian

"Luciana Boleoti. That's your name. You'll become my successor from now on." At the age of 5, Luciana finally... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Profile
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

376 19 0
By LiliHalian

The Empire's Northern point has a territory famous for it's danger and ruggedness.

The owner of the land was 'Boleoti'. And the current Duke, Phileo Boleoti has two distinctive traits since he was little.

The first is his look. And the second is his savagery. Born with the nickname 'The Black Scavenger'. His eyes had a glare that seemed as if they could kill someone on sight.

Beside, he have amazing dark eyes, sharp nose and jawline, slightly colored lips, well defined muscle and necklines and-

A member of one of the only Dukedoms in the country.

Known for giving many a girl sleepless nights. He's number one in the country in terms of husband materials.

But he already had a daughter even though, he's not married yet. Everyone thought that the daughter of him just a kid that gonna be his successor but they're wrong. Phileo really love her as his daughter and yet no one know about it. 

Luciana Boleoti, first daughter of Phileo and Lady of Boleoti. Even though she's just turned 12 years old and didn't have her debut yet, she still become the lady of society because of her father.

At the mansion of Boleoti.

"We've finished what we've had to do in the capital, so make plan to return to North." Phileo said to everyone.

"Yes, Sir. We'll get the prepared right away." The servants said to him.

"And... I'm adopting another child." Phileo suddenly said make everyone surprised.

"Is that... Kind of joke?" Rupert slowly asked him in disbelief. "Do I look like I've time for joke?" Phileo said in sarcasm. "Well... No." Rupert said averting his eyes away from him.

"But how about Lady Luciana?" Rupert asked him. "What about her?" Phileo asked back.

"Father? Did you already back?" A young girl said from the other side of room. Luciana who was wearing her Knight suit, bowed down at Philio.

"Did you just finished your training?" Phileo asked her. "Yes." Luciana said.

"Lucy, listen. I'm adopting another children. They gonna become your siblings." Phileo suddenly said make Luciana look at him in surprise.

"Yes?!"

That's how everything start.

At an orphanage in the east.

Phileo and Luciana checking at all of the children with Rupert behind them. The young girl was carried by the caretaker at there. She staring at the daughter and father in front of her and jumped in surprised when saw their face.

Phileo was staring at her with dark aura and glowing eyes while Luciana look at her with smiling face.

"Waah!!!" The girl wailed in fear. Phileo close his face and told them to move away.

"You know. I get the deja vu." Luciana said. "Me too, My Lady." Rupert said sweat drop as they remember their first meet.

"The only didn't cry was only Lady Luciana." Rupert said. Phileo sighed loudly.

"Until when do I have to do this?" Phileo asked. "Wasn't this something you've ordered, My Lord?" Rupert said.

"This is a new record." Rupert said. "What is?" Phileo said glancing at him while put his arms at Luciana's shoulder.

"All of the kids are crying the moment they see you, Sir. Just a glance can make them cry. That's quite an accomplished in itself..." Rupert said. "Thinking about it, it's been a while since my sword's seen blood." Phileo said.

"They're being extremely disrespectful. This is why ignorant children..." Rupert quickly said in fear. Luciana sweat drop at them.

"Ugh... I hate this position..." Rupert thought. "But why..."

"Why does he want kid again? All of sudden? If this about successor, Lady Luciana already here." Rupert thought, glanced at Phileo and Luciana.

Luciana glance at Phileo before look away. "Why... Why does Father want another children again? Am I... Not enough?" Luciana thought as her anxiety started to appeared.

"Did I do something wrong? Did my place gonna become the threaten as the successor?" Luciana thought, biting her lips and started to pick her finger nail without knowing.

Luciana realised her anxiety make she stop. "No... I didn't do anything wrong. I'm still a successor." Luciana thought.

While Phileo getting a flashback.

"My kid spoke yesterday!" Phileo's friend happily said to him.

"He says 'daddy', 'daddy' everytime he sees me and that makes me so happy each time. His older sibling tries her best to take care of him too, and that makes me so proud." His friend babbling happily. "Your mouth gonna fall off if you keep talking like that. Are you that happy?" Phileo bluntly said.

"You'll understand when you become the parent." His friend said. "I am the parent. What're you talking about?" Phileo said.

"Then can your daughter become my in law with my son when he get older?" His friend said. "Die. Lucy is still kid and not gonna married with anyone else." Phileo quickly said to him.

"But are you didn't feel happiness like me towards your daughter?" His friend said. "I don't know what happiness are you talking about." Phileo said.

"I think because you already adopted your daughter when she was older. Even though she's still a kid, she is more mature than a normal kid that should be." His friend said. Phileo didn't say anything and stare at him.

Flashback end.

"Have I already met everyone at this orphanage?" Phileo said stand up and wear his jacket. "Yes, following the last kid just now, you've meet all children here." Rupert said.

"Let's move to the next one." Phileo said helping Luciana wearing her jacket. "Yes, Sir." Rupert said.

Phileo gently hold Luciana's hand and walked out from there. Rupert stare from behind before sighed loudly.

"You should get married instead." Rupert thought.

Phileo was about to help Luciana to enter the carriage when the director come towards them.

"Sir Duke!" The director said stopping them.

"I'm sorry for not being able to treat you properly during your visit." The director slyly said.

"They're all pretty and kind children. Being able to see the Duke even once was massive stroke of luck for them. A-Anyway,  winter just around the corner... And I'm worried whether the children will be able to stand it." The director said.

Luciana look away from them. "He's ignoring me because I'm not Father's real daughter." Luciana thought.

"Nia!!" A screaming can be heard make everyone flinched. Luciana quickly turn at the noise.

"Let me go!" The little girl said in anger before bite the man's hand that stopping her. She quickly run towards Luciana and Phileo.

"Hey, Mister, Lady!" The girl quickly said to them. Philio and her stare at each other make Luciana notice that she doesn't cowering in fear in front of them.

"She didn't cry looking at the Duke!" Luciana and everyone thought in shock.

"And her hair and eyes... Are familiar to the Duke's!!" Rupert thought. Luciana stare at her and Phileo at the same time.

"Is she... Father's illegitimate children?" Luciana thought clutching her dress. She didn't feel good about this girl.

"I-I apologize! Hurry and put her away...!" The director quickly said but Phileo stopping them.

"Rupert." Phileo call his name. "That child was not on the list." Rupert quickly said.

"T-That, that child is someone that has no manners and only causes the accidents...." The director said in panicked.

"-So you dared to disobey the Duke? I've surely made it clear enough that the Duke wished to meet every child here." Rupert said glaring at him.

"I... Apologize!! Please forgive us...!!" The director and his coworkers bowed down in fears.

"So, what's your name?" Phileo asked the little girl. "I don't have one." That little girl said bravely stare at him.

"Didn't the orphanage give you a name?" Phileo asked her back. "The adults calls me 'Nia', but I hate that name." That girl said.

"... You seem very bold. Lucy are not like you the first time we met." Phileo said.

"Do you know who's path you're blocking right now?" Phileo said letting his Beast Fang out make she tremble in fear but didn't back away from him.

"It wouldn't be weird for you to be executed on the spot." Phileo said. That girl also seem to have the Beast Fang inside of her.

"Father..." Luciana slowly said. Phileo didn't say anything to her and continue walking towards that girl.

"... How brave. You're right. That name doesn't suit you at all." Phileo said and think something.

"Leonia."

"Leonia Boleoti." Phileo finally give her name.

Luciana stare at the two of them in terrified eyes. "What gonna happen to me now?!" Luciana thought as she knows her place as successor is in danger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.7K 319 6
____ Leona woke up as Niya, she was clueless where she was all she know is she's in the orphanage and the owner of it often use the money of the orph...
139K 4.5K 30
πΈπ‘šπ‘Ž π’‰π‘Žπ‘  π‘Ž πΌπ‘‘π‘œπ‘™ π‘ π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π’‰π‘œ 𝑖𝑠 2 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π’‰π‘Žπ‘™π‘“ π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘™π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π’‰π‘Žπ‘› π’‰π‘’π‘Ÿ. π»π‘œπ‘€ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝒉𝑒 π΄π‘ π‘Žπ’‰π‘–π‘›π‘Ž π‘π‘ŸοΏ½...
207K 3.6K 41
✾- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...