HawksDeku; The Swan Hero

Bởi CheyenneSissom0

Izuku was Going home for the day, The Bullying from Bakugo and All might Saying That Deku was Worthless, and... Xem Thêm

Swan Deku AU: Info
Swan Deku AU: Tags
Chapter 1: School and Depression
Swan Deku: Chapter 2, Preening Feathers, Quirk Registry and Training!
Swan Deku: Chapter 3, The Hero Commission, Getting New Merch, Appointments
Swan Deku: Chapter 4, More Training And The U.A Entrance Exam
Swan Deku: Chapter 5, Class 1-A, Gifts And The Acceptance Letter!
Swan Deku: More info
Swan Deku: Chapter 6, Team A (Izuku) VS Team D (Bakugou)
Swan Deku: Chapter 8, Meeting the president Of The HSC and The Date
Swan Deku: Chapter 9, A Talk with Nedzu, Training with Friends, The Anouncement
Swan Deku: Chapter 10, Taking Care of Bullies, and Writing a Speech!
Swan Deku: Chapter 11, The Sports Festival (Obsticale Race)! Part 1
Swan Deku: Chapter 12, The Sports Festival (Cavalry Battle)! Part 2
Swan Deku: Chapter 13, The Sports Festival (tornament Fights)! Part 3
Swan Deku: Chapter 14, Unleashing The Frost and Flames

Swan Deku: Chapter 7, Class Presidents and The USJ

253 7 11
Bởi CheyenneSissom0

🗣️Third POV🗣️

After Talking With Hawks, Izuku Was Led home by Keigo, and He fell asleep Happy that He had Such a Protective Mentor/crush.

The Next Day, Izuku found that he had to get up for School, He got Dressed Quickly before having Breakfast With his Mother, and Then Midoriya Said Goodbye to her. Then he Went Out the Door and Flew To the U.A.

🕊️Izuku’s POV🕊️

I Landed Just Outside Of the U.A. To see Reporters at the Gates, talking to My classmates, and Crouding the Doors to The School.

What? What is happening? Is it because of all Might?

I thought this, My Mood Souring Just by the Thought.

“. . .Of Course. . .” I Said Bitterly, Grumbling Under my Breathe.

I sighed and Flattened My Wings on my back, Not enough to Make it Uncomfortable Though.

I Walked forward and Quickly Weaved through The reporters, But One Saw Me and Turned towards Me, Shoving a Microphone In my Face.

“You're The Winged Kid from before Right!? The One That Hawks Saved with That Bombastic Kid!?” The one In front of Me Said, I Grimbed Slightly.

Hawks Isn’t Just an Invincible Hero, He’s a Normal Human Being!

A Protective Instinct I Didn't Have Before, Reared its Head and I Was About to Sneer Something back, I Wasn’t In the mood for Questions.

Aizawa - Probably By Seeing My Face Shift Into a Sneer Interrupted Me.

“Could you leave U.A. and The Problem child Alone, He Doesn't Want to talk about All Might Or Hawks” Aizawa Bluntly asked, Coming in between Me and the Reporters.

His Hair Was Raised and He had a Glare On his face.

🗣️Third POV🗣️

The Reporter that Was Bothering Izuku, Shuttered Slightly, Backing away From the Teacher-Student Duo, and Left them Alone After that.

Izuku Sighed and Said “Thanks Sensei, I Would Have Bitten That Reporter’s Head off (Not Literally), For Bothering me today”

Aizawa Sighed tiredly, He blinked and His Hair Fell Back to his Shoulders and He Turned to His Problem Child “You don’t have to Thank me Problem Child, Mic and I Hate Reporters A lot of the time because They Stick their Noses Were it doesn't Belong”

Izuku Chuckled Slightly, A Smile Came to his Face at the Nickname.

“You can Go to Class Now, Mic, and I Will deal With this” Aizawa Grimed At the Reporters That he was In front of Him.

Izuku Nodded Slightly and Did as he was told by his teacher And went into the Building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔥Todoroki’s POV❄️

My Other Classmates and I Finally Got Into Our Homeroom Class and Sat Down.

We were Waiting For Aizawa And Midoriya, I Heard the door Open and I Turned to it To See Midoriya.

I Might Not Know him Well Yet, But I Think We’ll Be Good Friends.

Midoryia Sat down In his Seat and Spread His Wings So They could lay back Behind His Chair Instead Of Being Pressed Into it When He Leaned Back, So He didn't hurt his wings.

I Made a Mental Note to Ask him about His Quirk and Wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Midoriya and His Classmates were now Waiting For Aizawa to Get here to Start the day, When the Door Opened, They Quietened down.

“Good, Your Quiet, Anyway I Have an Announcement to Make” Aizawa Said, Making His Students Sweatdrop.

Is It Going to Be an Abserd Activity Like Yesterday!?

Hopefully, It’s a Normal Activity today

The Others had a Similar Thought Process.

Aizawa Grinned Slightly and Said, “You Guys are Going to Pick a President and Vice-President For your Class!”

Everyone Blinked at the Same Time and Thought

Eh!? It’s a Normal Activity!?

The Students Were Shocked, But After a Minute Or two, They All Chatted Excitedly About Who Would be President and Vice President For their Class.

Aizawa Grumbled Slightly and Said, In a Low Tone “I’m Too Tired For this, But That Reminds me. . .”

“Midoriya, Todoroki! Can I Speak With you In my Office?” Aizawa Asked

Izuku Straightened Up From looking down at his Notes On his Desk and Stuttered Slightly, Startled at being Addressed “O-Of Course you can, Why do you need Us?”

Izuku got up from his Desk, Leaving His notes Where they Lay, and Todoroki Nodded in agreement With The Winged teen and Got up From his desk as well.

Todoroki Followed his Winged Classmate as They Followed Their Teacher to his Office.

“I Just Wanted to Talk to you while Your other Classmates Decided On a President and vice to Help Me with Keeping you From Getting in trouble”

Ah. . . That Might Not End Well Izuku Thought, Smiling Nervously.

“Anyway, We’re Here, Have a Seat”

Aizawa Opened The door to his Office and Ushered Them in.

The Office itself Was Spashes and It had A Desk In the middle of the Room, With a Comfortable-looking chair, and Two Wooden Chairs In front of the desk to sit at.

It had A Comfortable Light grey-looking Couch to The side of The office where They Could Sit as well.

The Walls Had A Cool Grey Color To them, It calmed the two Down Just Slightly.

Todoroki and Izuku Sat down in the Wooden Chair’s Across from Aizawa’s Desk and Shouta Sat down Across from them, He had His Hands Folded In front Of his Face and Calmly Said “I Saw Yesterday That When I announced that All Might Was coming to teach You, You Problem Child didn't Really Seem Excited to Know, Do you want to Tell me why?”

Aizawa Asked This, He was Curious.

“C-Can Mic Be here, I think he would like to Know too”

Aizawa’s Face Softened Slightly and He Sighed “Of course He can”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Mic Was In His Class, Teaching Of course, as He often did, Mic Was Just About to Ask a Question On English and How it was Written Before Quirks Appeared When He Was interrupted By his Phone Chiming.

He Raised an Eyebrow At His Phone and Picked It up, Getting up from his desk to go Out to the Hallway So, He wouldn’t Interrupt His class chatter.

“I’ll Be Back in a Minute Guys, I Have to Take This,” He said, Looking at his Students.

“It’s Fine Present Mic, Go Talk to your Husband~,” One Student Said, Smirking Slightly at him.

Mic Smiled Crookely at his Class and Quietly Laughed, Waving At his Student's Teasing.

Yamada Went Out Of his Classroom and Into the Hallway, Closing The Door After himself.

Mic Looked Down At his Phone and Read the text His Husband Sent him

The Lazy Black Cat: I’m In my Office and I’m With two Students, One of them Is Midoriya, He wants to tell us both Something, Can you spare a few minutes?

. . .

Sunshine is Replying. . .

Sunshine: Of Course, I Can! Why? Is it a Heavy Topic?

Reply Sent!

The Lazy Black Cat Is Replying. . .

. . .

The Lazy Black Cat: It is, It’s about Yesterday When I Told my Class That All Might Was Going to Teach them about Heroics Training, Midoriya Didn't seem That Excited About It

Sunshine Is Replying. . .

. . .

Sunshine: Okey! I’ll Be there in a Minute, See you Then!

Reply Sent!

Yamada Pocketed His phone and Quickly Went down The Hall To His husband's Office and Opened The office Door and Closed it behind him Once he was Inside.

“Hello Listeners, You needed Me for something?” Mic asked Quietly, He didn't Want to be Loud and Bombastic Like His hero Persona, He didn't want to Startle them Too Much.

“A-Actually, I Wanted You to be here When I Told Aizawa, Yamada-Sensei, If that Okey. . .” Izuku Said, His Smile was Wobely at best, At worst He Wouldn’t Be Smiling at all.

Mic Smiled Softly, Midoriya Is such a Sweetheart “Of Course it is, Little Listener!”

Mic Grabbed another Chair In the Room and Put it Beside Aizawa’s Desk Chair. He Sat down In it and Smiled Patiently At the both of Them.

Izuku Started First, He Told them About The Incident On the Roof Top of The Building and All Might Telling him that He couldn't Be a Hero Without a Quirk. (The Two Teachers and Todoroki Tensed Just Slightly) and Izuku Continued Telling them that he wanted to Kill Himself, That “Someone” Had told him to Take a Swan dive off Of the roof for a quirk in his next life.

Todoroki Went Next, He Told The Two Teachers that His Father, Endeavor Wanted the Top Spot, to be the Number One hero; and He would Do anything to get it, Even Hurt his Mother and his Siblings, That Included Him.

Mic and Aizawa Grimed, Giving Them both a Serious Look, They Had Known About Endeavour's Actions against His Children, But they didn't Know About Todoroki Mother’s Abuse, But Now they Had Proof and With Todoroki and His Mother's Consent, They Would be able to Take Action against The Number Two Hero.

“Alright, With Your Consent, Todoroki and Your Mothers, We Will be able to Take Action Against Your Father, Do you Want That? Aizawa asked Calmly (No, He was Not Calm at all, He was Just Keeping it Hidden Very Well) Mic Noticed His Husbands Fist Clench Tightly and Held it, Aizawa’s Hand Lost Some tension, But Not All Of it. Aizawa Sighed, (He was About Done with this Shit).

Todorki Nodded His head and Said “You Have my Consent, Just Be Careful When Telling My Mother Please, I. . . I Don’t Want to Lose Her Again, Not to Him”

Yamada Answered This Time “Of Course, You Have Our Word, We’ll Be Careful When Telling her”

Todoroki Nodded Again And Smiled Slightly.

“And Midoriya, We’ll Find The Person Who Hurt you and Get them Put in Prison For what they Did to you” Aizawa Said Seriously, Making Izuku Smile and Have tears running down his face.

They Finally Listened To Me, They Care!

Yamada, At the Sight Of Tears going down The Listener's Face, Got Up From his Chair and Hugged The Teenager.

As Izuku Cried, Aizawa And Todoroki Joined The Hug, (Begrudgingly For Aizawa’s Part) Until Izuku Stopped Crying.

“Thank You, Thank you So Much, You don’t know How Much this means to me!”

You're welcome!/Your Our Problem Child Now

The Two Teachers Thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Cafeteria

Everyone Was Now In The Lunch Room and They were chatting as They ate.

Izuku Was at A Table with his friends, Which now Included Todoroki, Iida, Mina, and Uraraka.

“So. . . Who did you Pick as President and Vice President For Our Class?” Izuku asked, Looking at his Friends.

“We Picked you and Momo as President and Vice President For our Class!” Uraraka Said, Smiling At him.

“W-What!? Me? I Mean, I Don’t Mind, Not at all, I’m Just Curious, Why did you pick me?” Izuku asked, tilting His head Slightly.

“Isn't it Obvious? Your Kind and Compassionate, Your Heroic Even, You Saved Me From The Zero Pointer, Remember!” Uraraka Said, Making Points On her Fingers to Get Her Thoughts across.

His Other Friends at their Table Nodded In agreement with her Points, By Now, Izuku was A Blushing Mess, He Grunted, Hiding his Face in his Arms to Escape More Embarrassment.

His Friends Just Smiled at him.

A Loud Alarm Blared Throughout the Cafateria and Everyone Stopped Their Chatting To Listen to The Electronic Voice That Came through the Speakers.

“Attention students, an intruder has infiltrated the grounds. This is a level three emergency. Please evacuate calmly and quickly.”

Pandemonium ignited in a blink of an eye. Screams, shouts, and wails echo intermingled as the students rushed for the doors all at once. The stampede created a bottleneck as students got into each other’s way, pushing and shoving in a mad dash to save themselves from the imminent threat.

At Izuku’s Table, His Four Friends Looked to him and Momo For what to do, Izuku Looked Outside and saw That The Reporters From Earlier Had Gotten in Somehow.

“Momo, Can you Make a Microphone?”

“Yes! I’ll Get on it Right Away!” Momo Replied, Using Her Quirk “Creation” To Make a Microphone.

Izuku Grabbed it, and Looked to Todoroki and Uraraka. “Todoroki, Can you Make An Ice Pillar With your Left Side and Uraraka, Can you Make me Weightless?”

“Of Course!”

Todoroki Nodded While Uraraka touched izuku's Shoulder with Her Quirk “Zero-Gravity” And Made him “Weightless”

Todoroki Made a Pillar Of Ice under Izuku and He was Shot in The Air By the Momentem Of it and He Spread His wings Wide Before Turning on the Microphone and Saying

“Guys! It’s Just the Media and the Reporters From Earlier, Calm down, Go Back to Class In an Orderly Fashion please!”

With Izuku’s Reassurance, They Calmed Down, and Got Out Of the Cafeteria In an Orderly Fashion and Went Back to Class.

Izuku Sighed and Flapped his Wings as He was Released From His friend's Quirk and Gently Hovered down Beside The Ice Pillar That Todoroki Made.

Shouto Melted The Ice Pillar With his Right Side Of his quirk, Looking A Little Troubled When He was Using it.

It probably Has to do With Endovour’s Abuse, God Damn It Endovour!

Izuku Thought This, Clenching His Fist at his Side.

When Todoroki Was Done Melting the Ice, He went and Told Lunch Rush And They Mapped Up the Left Over Water that His Fire Couldn’t Get.

After The Incident In the Cafeteria, The rest of Class 1-A Went Back to Class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Students were back in their Homeroom Class and They were in their Seats Waiting For Aizawa to Say Something.

"For today’s lesson, things will be a little different,” Aizawa began, “We will be heading outside of campus to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint facility, or U.S.J for short. The facility simulates every known disaster or accident, natural or man-made. Today, you will be doing rescue training to learn how to respond to such events.”

Just Like In All Might’s Lesson, The wall behind Aizawa Opened In Slots With Their Costumes On Display.

“You’re allowed to wear your costumes for today’s lesson. Just be at the car park in fifteen minutes. Get moving.”

The Class Got up and Grabbed Their Respective Casses With their Costumes in Them and Went Into The Changing room to Change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On The Bus Ride To The U.S.J. The Students and Izuku were chatting, and Izuku and Todoroki were Chatting as Well, Shouto Was Sitting Beside Midoriya and Just Relaxed, He wasn’t as Tense as Before, Now With What he had Been Hiding With His Father Always Looking Over His Shoulder, Now That He Finally told Someone (The Teachers Specifically) and They Believed Him. Well, You Get the Picture.

He Still Has Trouble With His Flames Though, He Still worried that He’ll Hurt someone with Them, And He Doesn't Want to be Like His Father.

“Kero Midoriya?” Asui Said, Grabbing Izuku Attention.

“Yes, Asui-san? What is it?”

“You Seem To Have the Same Quirk as Hawks, Are you Related to Him?”

Midoriya Blushed Slightly and Waved His Hands In front of his face Saying “N-No, We’re Not Related At All, But Our Quirks Are Similar Yes, But My Wings are A Swan’s Wings, Hawks Wings are Different From Mine”

“Oh, Kero, Sorry For Jumping to Conclusions, Midoriya, also Please Call me Tsu”

“Oh, I-I’m Sorry Tsu-san, I’ll Remember to Call you That”

Tsuyu Nodded, Turning Back around in her seat to face the front.

“What Was That About Midoriya?” Shouto Asked, Turning to His classmate Slightly to Speak with him.

“O-Oh, It’s Nothing Todoroki, Tsu Just wanted to Know if Hawks and I were related by our Quirks, Of course, I Said No, Because My Wings are Swan Wings, Which are a Different Species to Keigo’s Wings”

“Oh!, Wait You Said Keigo, Does that mean you Like him then?” Shouto asked, Smiling Lightly at His friend's Burning face.

Izuku was Going to Respond To Try and Relieve His face From more Embarrassment, But Aizawa Interrupted Him.

“We’re Here, Get Up and Come with me, In Orderly Fashion Please!” Aizawa Asked and His Class did as They Where Told and Got up and Followed him in orderly Fasion Out of the bus and On the Grounds Of the U.S.J.

“Good afternoon everyone!” the space hero greeted the class warmly, “I’m the Space Hero, Thirteen, and welcome to the U.S.J. facility for today’s lesson on how to respond to disasters and rescue operations. Follow me, please!”

The Students Followed Closely Behind Thirteen and Went into the Facility, Seeing an Incredible Sight Within.

To call the interior massive wouldn’t do the facility any justice whatsoever. There were Two Smaller Domes (one red and the other blue), two realistic-looking mountainous areas (one with the remains of buildings and the other a rocky terrain with cliffs), a zone with more buildings in various states of ruin, and a man-made lake with a waterslide and a boat in it.

U.A. was Certainly Pulling all the Stops here, by Making something This Incredible.

“Wow! It’s like Universal Studios Japan!” Kaminari exclaimed in awe.

His Classmates Had to agree with him on that, They Were all Staring In Awe At the Giant facility.

“U.S.J is equipped to simulate all types of disasters. Here, we have a conflagration zone, a downpour zone, a flood zone, a ruins zone, a mountain zone, and a landslide zone. Everything is built to scale and realistic accuracy,” Thirteen explained.

As Izuku’s Classmates Stared In awe at their Surroundings (or Some with None at all) Midoriya Noted Aizawa approaching Thirteen and He Was Speaking in Hushed Tones.

Probably Had to do Something with all Might

Izuku Was Proven Correct When Thirteen Held up Three Fingers, So Aizawa Could See and He Cursed Under his Breath.

Izuku Still Remembered Having His World View Shattered By His Once Upon A time Idol and He Felt Bitter Emotions Take A Hold of Him, But Before It could Get too Far, He Felt The Feather Under his shirt Warm up Slightly, and With it Came Memories.

Hawks First Saving Him, Him Training with Keigo for the Entrance Exam, Izuku Giving Him The Endovour Plush, and Hawks Kissing his hair– Let's Stop it there.

Izuku With the Memories Filling his mind, Was Enveloped in Warmth that Chased away the Bitter feelings and Filled Him with Joy.

Izuku Gently Held The Red Feather and Cirped Slightly Under his breath, The Feather Stopped Glowing with Warmth and He Put it Gently Back under his Shirt.

Thanks Hawks, Your A Sweetheart

Thirteen Got Everyone’s Attention and The Students, Izuku include Paid Attention to Them.

“Anyway,” “before we proceed with today’s lesson, there is something you all need to be aware of.”

Everyone Listened Intently for what They Had to say.

“Quirks are powerful things, and if used wrongly, can cause untold damage and destruction. For example, my quirk, Black Hole, allows me to suck in and destroy any matter that has an atomic structure. While I solely dedicate my quirk to rescue work, you can see how easily it can be used to kill people.”

A Pit Formed In Izuku’s Stomach at the Thought and Everyone Around Him was Dead Silent. Even Bakugou, (The Cocky Bastard, Was Silent to Listen).

“I hope that you learn that your quirks are not meant for violence, and you will understand your role as future heroes is to help others, not fight needlessly.”

Right!

The space hero bowed modestly as the class applauded and cheered for them. Izuku didn't Join In, He was Still thinking about what was said.

What Thirteen said made a lot of sense. However, Izuku Knew That Some Of his Classmates would miss the meaning Of The Speech, Especially If The Explosive Blonde That Glared to The side was any Indication.

Furthermore, despite making sense, Thirteen’s words left the ground open for plenty of grey areas to form, questions with no easy answers too, and debates with no end in sight.

Izuku Hoped That This Could Be Tackled Well, With the Grey Areas That Left Uncertainty for His Classmates.

The Lights In the dome flickered.

Izuku’s Eyes Snapped to Them, Slightly Narrowing In Suspension. Then He Stared At the Fountain In the Middle of The Dome.

There was a swirling, black mass hovering near the fountain. It grew bigger, and bigger until it spanned the distance between the flood and landslide zones. Then, from the swirling abyss, outstretched a pale hand, followed by a body, covered in severed hands. Then came more, more, and more.

Izuku Spread His Wings Slightly On his Back and Grabbed The Red Feather That was Under His shirt Squeezing it Slightly.

“Is this part of the simulation?” Izuku heard Kirishima ask.

No, this was not part of the lesson.

“Thirteen! Protect the students!” Aizawa was Heard shouting.

They were being invaded.

By villains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawks Was In His Office, in His Agency Doing Paperwork.

God, Sometimes Being The head hero Of An Agency Sucked.

Keigo Wanted to See Izuku and Wanted to Know How He was Doing at U.A, But His Job As A Pro Hero Came First.

Hawks Was Fiddling With a Pen he had to Sign Paperwork In His hand and He Was Twirling It in His Fingers to Pass the time, He didn't Mind The Stacks of Paperwork On his Desk Until Something Happened.

His Left Wing Twitched Until It Felt Pain spread When The Feather He Gave to Izuku Snapped Clean in half.

Keigo’s breath Hitched Slightly and He Got up and Went To the Balcony Doors and Opened Them.

The Wind Went Passed him and Around him as Hawks Spread his Red Wings Wide and Flapped Them Once, Then Twice, and Then He took swift Steps Until He was In the Air.

He Pressed The Side of his headset and It Connected To His Agency and To the U.A’s Principal.

“Rocky Speaking, What do you Need Hawks?”

“Yes, What is It?” A Chipper Voice asked

“Nedzu, I Need you To Get As Many Heroes Ready as You Can, I’ll Tell you On the Way And Rocky, I Need A Couple of Heroes From my Agency To go To The U.S.J./ the Unforeseen Simulation Joint facility Ahead Of Me to Do Damage Control and Help anyone In Trouble, You got it?”

“Yeah, I Got it Boss! I’ll Be There as Well, I’ll see you There Hawks!”

“What is it You Need to Tell Me Hawks?” Nedzu Asked, His Voice Calm.

“Class 1-A Is in Trouble and I’m All Most At The U.S.J. Can You Spare as Many Heroes as You can?”

“Of Course I Can, They’ll Be there along With all Might” Nedzu Said, His tone Serious.

“Alright, Thanks Nedzu”

“Your very Much Welcome Hawks, Now Save My Students”

“You Got it!”

Hawks Released the side Of His Goggles and Keigo Could See There Was Fighting Going On In the Plaza Of the U.S.J. There was A Monstrosity Of Something. . . He Didn’t know what it was, But It, It Didn't Feel Right.

As Hawks Dived Down, He went Through The Glass Dome, and Glass Fell everywhere.

He Detached his Feathers and They Flew Around The Bird Thing to Get Its Attention and as It Let Go Of Aizawa’s Head, It Looked Up at Hawks And Screeched at him.

Hm, I Have It's attention Now, I Need to Get Aizawa Out Of Here!

Hawks Had One Of His Long Feather Swords and As He Fell From The Sky, He Directed his Momentum at The bird Thing and Skewerd Its Brain, His Sword Went Through Its Brain and Out Killing It Quickly.

The Big Lug Fell Like A Sack Of Bricks When Hawks Pulled His Sword Out Of Its Brain.

When He Had Done So, His Feathers Formed His Wings Again and The Leader Of The “League Of Villains” Had A Tantrum Like a Child Yelling.

“NO, THAT WAS FOR ALL MIGHT, NOT JUST A MINI BOSS, LIKE YOURSELF! DIE

Hawks Tensed Up and Spread his Wings Again, His Feathers Detatched and Made A Red Tornado Around Shigaraki, Making him Stop his advance On Hawks To Focus On The Sharpened Feathers.

While he was Dealing with That, Shigaraki Was Swallowed Whole By A Black Mass and Was transported away from the Feathers.

Hm, A Warp Quirk, Kurogiri, I Have to be Careful With him

“Young Master, we Have to Leave Now, Before We are Swarmed By Heroes, That’s The Number three Hero: Hawks, He Probably Called for Backup!”

“But We Haven't Beat The symbol Of Peace Yet, I Will not leave!” Shigaraki Continued To Scratch at his Neck, Making it Bleed Slightly.

“Hawks Has Killed the Nomu, We Need To Leave! Now”

Shigaraki Didn't Heed his Warning, As He ran Twords Hawks, The Ground disintegrated Were He Stepped.

Hawks’s Eyes Widened Slightly and As His Feathers Came together, He Shot into the Air, But Shigaraki Was Stopped From Following him By Bullets Going Through His Hand and Leg.

Hawks Chuckled Slightly

Snipe!

“Young Master!” Kurogiri Said, Warping Himself To Shigaraki, Who was Shaking from Rage.

“We’re Leaving Now!” Kurogiri Said, Making A Warp Portal Beside Them, And Grabbing Shigaraki By The Arm and Physical Had to Drag Him into the Portal because he was Fighting Kurogiri To Get Out of His Grip.

Then They Were Gone

Now They Just Had to deal with the Thug Villains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Was In the Shipwreck Zone and Was Carrying Tsuyu and She, With Her Tongue Wrapped Around Minata, Was Carrying Him.

When The Students Were Warped To the Different Zones, Izuku Had Broken The Red Feather That Was Given to Him By Hawks, to Warn him and Hopefully Get Help.

When They Came to The Plaza, Izuku Landed and Let Go Of His friends, And Upon Seeing The Heroes Around, He Had Been Correct in Letting Hawks Know They Were In trouble.

“Hey”

Red Feathers Fell Around Izuku as He Looked Up To See Keigo Land In front Of him.

“Keigo, You Came!”

Izuku Launched Himself At Him and Hawks, With his Reflexes Caught Midoriya and Spun Him Around.

Izuku Giggled Slightly as Hawks Said

“Yeah, Kid, You Were in trouble”

Keigo Put Him Down and Let go Of him

“I’m Glad your not Hurt”

“Of Course Not, I Have you to thank for that” Izuku Said, Smiling at him.

Hawks Smile Softened, His Eyes Kind

“Hey, How About you and I-”

Hawks Was Interrupted By Tuskauchi

“Can I Speak with Izuku For A Minute?”

Damn It, Tuskauchi!

Keigo Was Frustrated and Izuku Seemed to Sense This and Grabbed his Arm, Snapping him Out of his thoughts.

“I’m Fine Izuku, You can Interview Him, Detective”

Noamasa was Sympathetic, But Sometimes His Job Got in the way.

I’m Sorry Hawks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~After The Interview~

With Izuku’s Interview Over with, The Students Were Picked up Or Went Back to The Bus and went Back to U.A.

After Doing So, Hawks Took Izuku Home and They were still Outside Of His (Mother’s) House.

“Wait, Izuku”

He Turned Around and Could See That Hawks Was Slightly Nervous.

“What is It?”

“Do You. . . Maybe Want to Meet My Mother and Go. . . On a Date After?” Hawks Asked, Looking Hopefully.

Izuku Blinked a Couple of times, Shocked, But Not Unhappy.

“Of Course, I Would Love to meet your Mother! And Of course I. . . I Would Love to Go On a Date with you!”

Hawks Smiled and Leaned Forward Nuzzling Izuku Nose, Making Him Blush Slightly.

Hawks Chuckled At the Blush On Izuku’s Face and Leaned Back and Unfurled His Red Wings.

“See You Then, Dove~”

He Flapped his Wings Once Then Shot into the Air and Flew Back to his Home.

Izuku After Calming Down his Face, Went Into His House For the Night.

A/N: That’s Chapter 7 Of Swan Deku, I Hope you Like it Guys! And You Guys Can Call Me Neko, If you Want! That's My {OC}!

Update: I Changed the Cover! I Hope you like it!

Words: 4690

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
963 66 15
All the zodiac members are drawn to Tohru, but why? Was it because she excepted them? Or was it her soft, soothing voice? No... Maybe... Just Maybe s...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
358K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...