Bailey Lycan(Book 1)

By FearTheClarinets

Bailey is the adopted child to the Lycans. Derek hated her and made her the ultima instead of Aaron. Aaron an... More

Please Vote
~CHAPTER ONE~
~CHAPTER THREE~
~CHAPTER FOUR~
~CHAPTER FIVE~
~CHAPTER SIX~
~CHAPTER SEVEN~
~CHAPTER EIGHT~
~CHAPTER NINE~
~CHAPTER TEN~
~CHAPTER ELEVEN~
~CHAPTER TWELVE~
~CHAPTER THIRTEEN~
~CHAPTER FOURTEEN~
~CHAPTER FIFTEEN~
Book 2 is out!
Thank You!

~CHAPTER TWO~

54 2 0
By FearTheClarinets

Bailey's POV

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Mellissa engulfed me into a hug.

"Mellissa!" I chirped happily.

"Hey little sis! Are you excited for your first day of high school?" Mellissa chirped back.

"I think" I replied

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. You'll have Aaron with you!"

"Ok" I said as I walked towards Aaron.

"Ready" Aaron asked

"Ready"

As I arrived at school, I began to hyperventilate. I hate crowds. I guess Aaron saw me hyperventilating since he handed me a bandanna. I was black with red hearts.

"Thanks" I said as I tied it around my eyes.

"It's no problem Bailey. If it wasn't for my dad, you wouldn't be a you know what"

I gave him a hug and started for the doors.

AN

Hope y'all are enjoying this story! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.4K 58
> > _________ //BOOK 1\\ Fun fact: Lycan is short for Lycanthropy, which means a human that can turn into a wolf purposely or being placed under a cu...
10.7K 254 26
Okay,In This Fanfic Your Aaron's And Melissa's Little Sister.You Went To PDH The Year After Aaron Left And You Liked Daniel,He Liked You Back.Then Yo...
3.4K 89 27
Y/n is almost 17. She is a Junior at O'khasis until she gets adopted. She's cheerleader, a dancer and she loves to sing. Y/n adores nature. She has h...
524 46 22
Being Katelyn's sister-adopted sister- Is not an easy task. Especially when you're in love with the person she SPECIFICALLY told you not to fall in l...