π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 π“πšπ₯𝐞

By bibliobazaar___

# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
β™‘π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’β™‘
01: First meet
02: Him Again
03: Flashback
04: Proposal (i)
05: Proposal (ii)
06 : His Answer
07: Is it a YES?
08: Cousin's Meetup
09: Treat
10: Stalking
11: Shopping
12: Nickname
13: Marriage??
14: Getting Married
15: Mehndi
16: Nikkah
17: What if?
18: Reception
19: Breathe
20: Week to Marriage
21: The Nightmare
22: Bracelet
23: Sprain in ankle
24: His care
26 : Blushing
27: One kiss
28 : Will he leave her?
29: MoodSwings
30 : Jealousy
31 : Not loving her anymore?
32 : The Bracelet
33: Trust?
34: Realization
35: Ghar
36: torment and event

25: What you know a'bout love

158 14 6
By bibliobazaar___

My office life sucks right now.
I'll put my boss to an end one day. Some other day me and zaviyaar were talking. I told him that he was making me do overtime without any motive. The moment I told him I could see an annoyed expression on his face he also seemed worried I wonder why.

I also heard him second time talking to Azlaan about Ayyan I don't know how are they even linked.

Again today was another hectic day at the office. AYYAN my presumed boss ordered me to do his secretary's job for a week but now it's almost 2 weeks. I genuinely want to leave this job but I'm truly waiting for the right time.

Time Skip at home night time.

"Zaviyaar," I said coming out of the washroom.

"G zaviyaar ki sweetheart," he said while working at his Laptop.

(Yes Zaviyaar's sweetheart.)

Zaviyaar and his flirting skills.
On top.

"I want to visit Mama's." I said while sitting beside him
"It's been a while." I added

That's true last time they visited was when I got a sprain in my ankle.

"Okay we'll be visiting them tomorrow be ready." he said.

"Thank you so much Zaviyaar." I said

"No worries Sweetheart." he said kissing the crown of my head. And side hugging me

Do I love him?
No or maybe.

Soon we nod off.

Finally, it's Sunday and I'll be visiting Mama's. I can't even tell you how much I miss them. And the main reason is that now I don't get that much to visit them. I'm not attached to my father that much as he mostly used to spend his time abroad due to business when I was a kid. Plus I also told Noor to come over and bring Phophu with her so that I can meet her too.

I woke up at 11 am as it was Sunday. I didn't want to wake up but I did. I went to the washroom and did my business. I don't know what to wear. As it's my first time me visiting Mama's after our wedding so I should go for something elegant and pretty.

I decided on to go with one of my long shirts and a bell-bottom plazo. And chiffon dupatta to go with it. I loved the way I looked. The baby pink color suits me I guess.

Now I'm putting on some makeup. I don't do that much of the makeup. I try to keep it as simple as possible. I was fixing my hair when I felt a strong gaze on me turning around I found it was Zaviyaar only.

Why is he staring like that? Am I looking bad? Wait is my hair looking bad? What is wrong?

But I thought I looked pretty.

"Don't worry you are looking stunning sweetheart." He said leaving out a chuckle.

Was I loud?
Or
Can he read minds?

"Yes, I can read minds." He said while having a smirk on his lips.

I abruptly placed my palms on my lips and he chuckled at my behavior.

"Come on let's go." He said
I nodded.

When we were heading downstairs. I was looking not looking but gawking at her. She looked beautiful. It was hard to control myself.

I genuinely wanted to --

Okay, zaviyaar slow down. Sometimes self-control is hard. It's hard to stop myself from looking at her. Ughhh

Why is she so beautiful?

Like seriously me being the luckiest man on earth. Marrying the girl I always wanted to be with. She's here right here with me.

Us it's a forever kinda thing.

My thoughts were broken by her.

"Mom, can we go to Mama's today?" She asked

"Beta you don't need to ask." Mom said
She smiled back

"Aaliyana main bhi Chalo Ghar main bore hogai Hoon." Malaika said

(Aaliyana can I join too. I'm getting bored sitting at home.)

"Hn ajao." Aaliyana said

(Yeah Let's go.)

"Malaika Bhabhi Kaha karo kitana baar Kaha hai." Mom said

(Malaika call her Bhabhi how many times should I tell you.)

"Mom Khair hai Malaika Meri dost hai." She said

(Mom it's okay Malaika is my friend.)

Malaika said she'd join us after 1 hour because she wanted to complete her some work.

We sat in the car. And asked me if she could play some songs and I agreed to it.

She played some songs.

She was in her universe vibing with the songs when the songs. It was really hard for me to not to stare at her. But it was hard to not to look at her.

I'm so dead right now.

She looks drop-dead gorgeous. I know I've said it a nth times and I'll say it again and again.

My Sweetheart.
All mine.

[What you know bout love] Started playing.

I still remember vibing to this song when I was in my teenage years ah those silver days because these days are golden as I'm with Aaliyana.

I don't know if I make sense. I know I don't because this girl right here is killing me with her looks.

A/n: You can listen to the song if you want.

The song went forward and I started vibing to it.

SONG LYRICS AHEAD

She said what you know bout love
Aaliyana repeated the lyrics

I got what you need.
I repeated she looked at me

Walk up in the store. she repeated the lyrics looking at me.

And you get what you want I repeated the lyrics
You get what you please. I added

The slow down the volume

"You know this song?" She asked surprisingly

"Don't tell me you thought that I didn't know any songs." I replied

"You seemed one of them." she said
I let out a chuckle and shook my head.

ONE KISS by DUA LIPA started playing.

She skipped in a worry.

"What happened?" I asked

"Nothing." She replied

I wonder why she skipped that song.

Soon we reached there.

We greeted everyone.

Mama got a bit emotional. After meeting Aaliyana. Yup, I call her mother mama because isn't it obvious?

We all got seated in the hall. We all were having a conversation when her Phupho joined us. I must say she's the opposite of mine. I never imagined Phophus to be this good. I genuinely loved her company. And Noor My wife seems to have a lovely relationship with her.
Soon I went with his father and brother to the lawn.
.
.
.
.
.
Ignore if you find any mistakes as English isn't my first language.

You guys can also follow me on my instagram for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great weekend. I'll be updating soon.

Biblio,

Thankyou for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 4K 36
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
1M 37.2K 74
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...
8.4K 429 20
Not an arranged marriage story.. Love not to be completed. ... ________________________________________ CHITRESHΓ— AATHMIKA. Two people who cannot l...
891K 56.7K 54
β€’ An arranged marriage love story β€’ ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...