love and destiny 2.0

By KanakRana0

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... More

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 5 Mixed feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The obsession
Chapter 8 He likes her
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 28 what she got
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 The party
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 18 panic attack

2 1 0
By KanakRana0

                     Aisha's pov

Surya alarmed after someone punched him , Aisha tripped off but Surya's grip tightened at her waist , he raise his hand to to defend but stopped just an inch away of punching that person after seeing his face , it was Jay Aisha's brother. he fisted his hand tightly and puts his hand down. The anger he's feeling at that moment can be seen through his eyes .

What are you doing bhaii " Aisha pushed Jay away .

What are you doing" Jay yelled at her.

Are you hurt Surya " Aisha touches surya's face , he got a small cut around his lips.
Jay holds her hand and pulled her away from Surya .

Don't you dare hurt her " Surya raises his hand to slap him but stopped seeing Aisha's crying face .

Just get inside we'll talk there" Jay take her inside. She turned to see Surya and he gave her a calming look assuring that he's fine.

🕊️🕊️

Inside the house

What was that bhaii " Aisha yelled.

Didn't i told you to befriend this guy and what I see today you were kissing him " Jay shouted.

Bhaii it's not the way you are thinking it is " Aisha explained.

Jay punched the wall in anger " Aisha just go to your room , i don't want to hurt you " he fisted his hand, Aisha ran upstairs seeing his angered personality.

She gets inside her room and sit in the corner of the room after locking the room .

Bhaii never behaved like this , why is he doing this " Aisha sobbed.
Surya must be hurt , he's hurt because of him . I knew bhai don't like him " Aisha holds herself responsible for all this shit.

                      Surya's pov

I didn't go home after he took her inside, i texted her to see me through her window but no response, i waited for her almost 3 hrs . She didn't called nor replied my text , I was now feeling anxious about her , what if he had hurt , what if he had locked her in her room with any food . He looks so aggressive.

You can't just wait here Surya you need to do something " I was thinking about her.

Just jump off the balcony" my inner self suggested.
Well its not a hard tast for me but it's not right. I was now in a dilema whether to jump or not .

Fuck let's jump " i punched the wall.

I first climbed the roof of the garden  and then I story slowly go near to balcony of a room and through the help of the pipeline I just jump on the balcony then I open the glass door of her room' and I was shocked after witnessing her lying on the floor couldn't able to breath, there was no lights in the room only darkness, she was sobbing like hell . At that moment I felt that if something happens to her then there's no place for me in this whole world because my world was in a terrible state .

I ran towards her . I puts her head in my lap , i couldn't even move my hands my fingers were trembling.

Ai.... Aisha breath breath...... Plzz breath for me plzzz don't do this to me " i wiped her tears with my trembling fingers

Plzz Jana plzz take a deep breath, i swear I'll fix everything Janam " my trembling fingers walked through her hairs .
She took deep breaths and slowly slowly she came to her inner self, she opened her eyes . I wiped off her tears.

                  Aisha's pov

As I opened my eyes I saw his face . The face that somewhat make me live just for him , his brown eyes , that mole near his right eyebrows , his black beard, perfectly messy hair , his finger running a marathon in my hairs . He was saying something but i couldn't hear him I just see him only him . I took painful deep breath.

Princess breath " he stammered and as soon as my ears hears his voice they came back to life .
I don't why but this person had become a very important part of my life .

Aishaa you okay" he said as I took small small beath and finally after a sudden episode of fear and anxiety i was okay . Okay in his arms.

Y...yes am okay " i said.

You had a panic attack" he cupped my face with this both hands " you have idea how scared I was when I looked you " he kissed my forehead.

Am okay now " i sit on my own " you got a  scratch " i touched the scratch he got near his lips.

It's nothing am okay " he assured me .

It's all happening because of me " I said.

Nothing is happening Because of you , just don't blame yourself " he hugged me tightly.
And I let myself feel his shadow, his warmth, he shines in my dark world, he's a cure in my wounded life , he's a love a deep tenderness in my hated world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 4.9K 47
"Shanvi stop crying, get ready" she told her.. "Congratulations from today you are husband and wife" Priest said the newly married couple.. ...
2M 150K 70
[ Book 1 of Unexpected Series] " What about destiny?" she asked me softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "What do you think about it?" "D...
1.7M 68.3K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
60.4K 6.2K 30
We never know when Hatred turns into Love and the same happened in the life of Yuvraaj and Navya. Two people who were poles apart, but Destiny had so...