Multiple Pokรฉmon Boys X Reader

By SimperKitty

โ‚Ž เฃชห– ๐๐จ๐ครฉ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ‰€ุŒอŸุŒ โ€บ๐–ฅป ! เผบ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... More

IMPORTANT! A/N
Chapter 1: Welcome To The Team! I Choose You!
Chapter 2: New Friends and Gym Battles
Chapter 3: More Pokรฉmons and Badges! and knowing about Contests?
Chapter 4: Indigo League!
Chapter 5: Orange Island :0
Chapter 6: J e a l o u s y
Chapter 7: Back to Kanto
Chapter 8: Trouble in Johto
Chapter 9: Back again :D
Chapter 10: Granite cave :)
Chapter 11: Everyone meets Drew(QnQ)
Chapter 12: Y/N vs. May/Drew
Chapter 13: Friends to officially Rivals?-
Chapter 14: A legenda- what?
Chapter 15: Meeting with Team Magma and Aqua
Chapter 16: 4th Win
Chapter 17: Groudon & Kyogre!
Chapter 18: A D-D-Date?!
Chapter 19: A new/old rival!
Chapter 20: Grand Festival! Preliminary Round!
Chapter 21: Better luck next time!
Chapter 22: Hoenn League! (1)
Chapter 23: Hoenn League! (2)
Chapter 24: Hoenn League! (3)
Chapter 25: Battle Frontier? Again in Kanto!
Chapter 26: Rocket Arc! (1)
Chapter 27: Rocket Arc! (2)
Chapter 28: Rocket Arc! (3)
Chapter 29: Rocket Arc! (4)(finale)
Chapter 30: Y/N vs Harley
Chapter 31: semi-public confession?
Chapter 32: Grand Festival in Kanto!
Chapter 33: Backstabbed?
Chapter 34: The final symbol
Chapter 35: Last meet-up, maybe?
Chapter 36: Leaving!
Chapter 37: Arriving in Sinnoh
Chapter 38: Bewildered forest and Shinx
2 year anniversary special two shot! (1)
2 years anniversary + birthday special two shot (2)
Chapter 39: Shinx's fear
Chapter 40: Training with old buddies!
Chapter 41: First gym badge!
Chapter 42: First Ribbon in sinnoh
Chapter 43: Becoming friends with Cynthia!
Chapter 44: Gary's return and pink egg?
Chapter 45: Dual Winners!
Chapter 46: Tag Team Troubles!
Chapter 47: Chimchar Troubles!
Chapter 49: Reunion at its peak
Chapter 50: Catching up
Chapter 51: Registration Day
mini announcement !!
Chapter 52: Surprise Pokรฉmon!
Chapter 53: Hatching, evolving and leaving
Chapter 54: Team Galactic!
Chapter 55: Befriending Barry
Chapter 56: Pokรฉringer
Chapter 57: Final Ribbon!
Chapter 58: Battle Pyramid's return
Chapter 59: Clefairy!

Chapter 48: Winning the Soothe Bell!

160 8 13
By SimperKitty

"The second round of Paul and Y/N vs. Ash and Arlo starts now!" The Mayor announced as Ash let Staravia and Arlo let out Teddiursa.

"Look just because your fighting against your boyfriend and your brother, it doesn't mean that you're going easy against them, got it?"
"For the final time, he's not my boyfriend! I don't know why people like to assume we're dating, because in reality, we're just good friends!" You groaned with a red face before letting Shinx out, earning a questioning look from Paul.

Shinx got out and looked at you. "Shinx, you ready to win?" "shin!"
Paul let his Ursaring out, scaring Teddiursa right there.
"T-there's no way I'm letting you evolve into that giant" Arlo stuttered "Ursa Ursa!" Even Teddiursa agreed it.

"Letttt, the battleeee begin!"

"Alright Shinx, use spark on Staravia!"
"Quick, hyper beam on Teddiursa"
"Dodge and aeriel ace!"
"Use Slash!"

The four pokémon started to dash towards eachother and attack.

"Paul, I'll take care of Staravia, it's weak against Shin-" before you could finish, Paul told Ursaring to use Hammer arm.
"Use Dig, Teddiursa!"
"I told you that Shinx will attack Staravia! Why're you ruining the plan?!" You yelled, but Paul didn't responded 'Electric attacks won't work on Teddiursa, I have to go with a normal type more' "Quick! Use Tackle!"

Just as Staravia got hit by the hammer arm and Teddiursa was making its way to attack Ursaring from the bottom, Shinx managed to attack from the side, making Teddiursa stumble sideways.
"Staravia, are you okay?" "Via.." "alright, use double team!"

Dawn, Conway and Brock with your egg were watching the match from the sidelines without Holly because she already left.
"I swear if Y/N and Paul wins this match, then I'll think that those two are winning purely by luck" Dawn facepalms "pip piplup"
"Like i said, it's no luck, they're winning because of their individual strength-" Before Conway could finish, Shinx, who was using Spark to destroy the clones, got hit by Ursaring because it was standing in the way of his and Teddiursa's "-alright, at this point I'll believe that if they win, it's because of luck"

"Why can't you just be serious for once?!"
"Because you're only getting into my way" Paul finally snapped "I already told you that I don't care about you or any of your pokémons"
"Now you're making it look like it's only about you!" You repeated what Paul said to you in the first day.
The entire crowd was at this point tired of your and Paul's argument, but they were also surprised how you both made it this far even after all the disagreement.

"Shinx! You've got to stand up!" You said, after Shinx was literally attacked by both Staravia and Teddiursa because Ursaring was told to switch it's places at the last moment which made Shinx barely able to stand.
"Shinx~" it cooed before a blue light started to emerge from its body.

"Wow! What a scene! It looks like Shinx is evolving in the middle of the battle!" The Mayor exclaimed. Everyone was fixated to see it evolving, even though it was quite a common scene.

Shinx started to grow a lot bigger before the light stopped and revealed a Luxio.
"Shinx! You evolved!" Shinx, now Luxio, turned around to face you and let out a happy cry "look Paul, now that I have Luxio by my side, I'm winning this on my own!" You said "Use charge!" Luxio's body started to glow

"Ash, we have to do something"
"Yeah, Staravia, use aeriel ace!"
"Teddiursa, use dig!"
You smirked seeing how close Staravia was coming and, Luxio let out a cry when he felt Teddiursa was near it.
"Alright! Jump up in the air and use discharge!" Luxio did as you commanded and Staravia immediately collapsed on the ground. "Now, face the ground and Crunch!"
"Teddiursa not now-"
"Too late!"

Teddiursa jumped out of the ground and immediately got attacked by Luxio, resulting it to faint. Immediately.

"Looks like we got our winners now!"

...

"Paul! Look" you started after the match was over and stood infront of him in the passage which lead the battle field to inside. "Look I get it that you hate me and my pokémons but I want to win this thing, so just stick with my plan for once! I'm literally following you around for three days! And i don't want to screw the last match up by losing to Dawn and Conway. We've got to work as a team!"

Paul looked at you unconcerned about any of this before speaking up with a smirk, "and what if I don't?"
Luxio growled beside it's trainer, glaring at the purple haired male.
"You don't-" You got cut off by the announcer's voice, blasting through the speakers saying there was only ten minutes left and the last two teams needed to hurry up with their last moment training or healing.

"Ten minutes?! Luxio c'mon, I'm leaving you with Nurse Joy, I would be late if I wait for you to heal up" You ran out of the place with the newly evolved pokémon to the center.

Nurse Joy already healed Chimchar who you left there before your match with Ash and Arlo started.
"Nurse Joy, is Chimchar healed?"
"Yep and he's ready to win"
"That's great!" "Xio!" "Can you heal my Luxio now?" You asked shyly, feeling a bit embarassed about coming to her after every match and leaving one pokémon everytime.
"Sure" she smiled and took Luxio's pokéball, handing you Chimchar's
"Thanks Nurse Joy" and with that, you ran off the field once again.

The Mayor announced the starting of the final battle which would decided which team will win the soothe bells.

"Alright Chimchar, i choose you!" You threw out the fire pokémon, surprising Paul.
"You caught Chimchar?"
"Ash did" you replied, focusing on the field "Just wanted to battle with him once"
"Well, he suits both of you anyways" he said letting Elekid out which scared Chimchar
"Don't worry Chimchar! You're with us now!" "Row row!"

On the other side, Dawn and Conway let Buizel and Heracross out.

"This looks like a perfect circle! Chimchar is strong against Heracross, who is strong against Elekid, and Elekid is strong against Buizel who's stronger against Chimchar!!" Arlo gasped seeing the match up "this needs to be the best match ever!" He said, clicking a picture quickly.

"Battleeeee Begin!"
"Chimchar, use flamethrower on Heracross!"
"Elekid, thunder"
"Quick, Buizel use aqua jet on Chimchar, now!" Buizel lunged itself with water surrounding its body and made Chimchar fall back.
"Revenge" When Elekid decided to attack Buizel, Heracross came between and took the thunder, before attacking Elekid with twice the power.

"Look Paul, if we don't start battling together, we're gonna lose this time!" You scolded
"So what if we do?" He asked angrily.
"Huh?" You thought for a bit, looking at the field before smirking "If we do it then we'll be able to defeat them! We still have time!" You pleaded, making Paul turn his gaze from the field to you "I have a plan which can surely defeat them!"
"What's the plan then?"
You smiled and leaned into his ears, whispering the plan. "Look, I made a plan earlier. I'll tell Chimchar to use dig, but it'll stay right infront of Elekid. When their pokémons will dash forward, i want Elekid to attack Buizel and we'll use flamethrower right after"

You leaned away and Paul looked at the field a bit "Instead of telling Elekid to attack, protect would be nicer"
"Huh? Protect? Sure!" you faced Chimchar "alright! Use dig!"

Following the plan, Elekid used protect but Heracross used feint to break through Elekid's defense, attacking it directly. Chimchar then jumped right out of the ground and hit Heracross right on the face.

The battle continued until Chimchar suddenly got right infront of Buizel and was too weak to get up, but Paul's Elekid who evolved into Electabuzz not so long ago, was ordered to protect Chimchar.

And for the first time, it felt like Paul and you were battling together like an actual tag team partner.

"Woah woah woah! Look at that! It looks like Y/N and Paul are actually fighting together like a tag team!" The Mayor exclaimed.
The crowd were also surprised to see the sudden change in the duo and were more siked to see what was gonna happen.

"Uh...Brock? Arlo? Is it just me or did Paul actually protected Chimchar?" Ash asked, staring at the field blankly.
"I think Paul was upto something, maybe he realised that he won't be able to win if he didn't followed Y/N's ideas or maybe there's some other reason" Brock replied
"Whatever may the reason be, may the best team win!" "Ursa!"

The battle quickly got over with You and Paul winning.
"We did it!" You cheerfully exclaimed and hugged Chimchar tightly "we did it we did it we did it!!!" You repeated it a few more times before letting Chimchar go. "Char!" It fisted bumped it's hand in the air and climbed on your shoulder.

"Paul! We did it!" You smiled and almost hugged himself but realised that he's not someone you should hug, after all he's a mean, arrogant rival, right? Not like Dawn, Ash or Brock.
Stepping back from him, you heard the Mayor saying that the mini stage where the prize would be given away will be set up soon so the trainers have time to heal up their pokémons.
"Paul, do you wanna heal up Electabuzz?"
"That's none of your business"

'the moment I thought we can become friends, he really had to say that?' you thought, an irk mark popping on your forehead.

You went back to the center with your friends to take a small break before the Mayor called again saying it's time to give the prize.

"Yes there were a few scary moments but I think this tag battle has brought out something new and exciting in both of you, so now I'm pleased to present you each with a sooth bell"
"Thanks a lot!" You said, taking one bell while Paul took the other.
The crowd started to clap for you two and the other trainers and their pokémons aswell right after the Mayor was done speaking.

...

"That's great Y/N, that you won the bell"
"Thanks Dawn" you smiled "it was absolutely- *cough cough* a *cough* weird tag battle because I was teamed up with Paul *cough* after all" you finished and started coughing again. Your voice was raspy and sounded absolutely weird.
"Y/N are you okay? Why's your voice like that?"
"WHY IS MY VOICE LIKE THIS?! WELL I'VE BEEN LITERALLY YELLING AFTER PAUL FOR THREE DAYS STRAIGHT, REPEATING ONE THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHICH IS; LISTEN TO MY PLAN, LET'S WORK AS A TEAM!-" You yelled in frustration after remembering that why's your voice like this in the first place and started coughing again.

"C-calm down Y/N-" 'i regret asking her this' Arlo mentally sighed.
Suddenly Paul came to the table all of you were in and threw the bell which Ash managed to catch before it hit you in the face.
"Hey! What was that for?!" Ash fumed "Y/N could've gotten hurt!"
"I have no need for that" Paul ignored Ash and looked at you before leaving the center.

"That was weird" He said looking at the bell in his hand "here Y/N, take it"
While you took the bell from him, Conway who was sitting on the next table suggested that challenging Veilstone gym would be great when suddenly Brock said that it was Paul's hometown.

"Paul's hometown?" You repeated his words "I'll be right back guys" You said dashing out of the center
"Hey Y/N wait! Where are you going?" Ash tried to call you, but you were already gone.
"I bet she went after Paul" Arlo said relaxing back against the sofa and drank his juice.

Outside the center, you managed to see Paul standing on the sideways of the road, waiting for the light to turn green so he could cross the road.
"Hey Paul!" You called, gaining his attention "Wait up!"
"Now what do you want?"
You coughed again before speaking, "Thank you for finally listening to me and battling against Dawn and Conway like a real tag team partner! It was fun battling with you!"

Paul flinched at a bit before smirking
"What's funny?" You asked
"Nothing" He said before the light turned green and he started to crossed the road
"Let's battle the next time we see eachother!" You yelled, smiling "Say Spearow, he sounded a bit less colder than usual, right?" "Row row" she agreed "Hey! What if he actually changed after the last round?"

...

Words: 2153🎐
Published: 11/3/24
Updated: --/--/--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 15
โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€Œๆ„›็Œซๅฎถใ€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ยก! โ—›โ‘…ยทเผ˜ โ๐—œ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ .โž ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ /สŒษชหˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ซสŠษ™๐˜ณษ™หŒ๐˜งสŒษช๐˜ญ/ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
11.5K 337 12
แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฑแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…ษชษดษข แด˜ส€แด‡ษขษดแด€ษดแด„ส, แด…แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด, ๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ สœแด€ส€แด, ๊œฑแดœษชแด„ษชแด…แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›แดแด˜ษชแด„๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€ส ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข แด›แด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœ...
23.7K 725 22
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐”ธ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– [๐•ช/๐•Ÿ] ๐•š๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ซ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•๏ฟฝ...
147K 2.2K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...