Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... More

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

then Kill Him

280 22 3
By SaraagvanSaraagvan

Yn : you guys come in perfect time ..

Ji woo: ye we know ..are you okay ..

Yn : noo that spirit stab knife in my stoamch ... Ahhahh (groan in pain )

Kai : hey if you guys done talking then come here I can't handel this spirit for a long ...

Ji woo take that knife and snap her finger and treat her wound...and then ji woo and yn turn they head to thier friend ..then run to him ..

Yn : kai do whatever you want but don't hurt Jungkook ..so be care full ..

Kai nod and put more power to that spirit that make her cried and come out of the jungkook body and his body hit the floor and yn immedeatily run to him and take him to his room and layed him down in bed ..when she was about to walk he hold her wrist and say weakly ..

Jungkook : yn m..my body is hu..hurting ..(tear left his eyes ) ynnn

Yn : don't worry jungkook Im . Here just give me some time I will be back ..till then rest ..

She say in tearly eyes ..left the room and to balcony in her real scary farm ..now her eyes in red ..she stand beside her friend and rise her one hand and some magic power come from her palm that make that spirit sceram ...

Yn : HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY JUnGKOOK ...( Shout and angry tone )

Bad spirit : AhAhahhhh (sceram ) LEAVE ME ...SOMEoNE SENd ME HERE .,(

She say that make yn and her friends shock ...

Yn : WHO (shout ) SEND YOU HERe ...

Bad sprit : The one who killed YOu ...

yn : who are you talking AbOUT ..(angry )

Bad Spirit : Ahh hh his name is Y..ye Joon ...

Kai / je woo : WHAT ...(shoke )

They both turn they head to yn and saw yn was breathing heavily with shocke ...but kai again turn his head to that spirit with angry and said ..

Kai : WhY HE SEND YOU HeRe ..?

Bad spirit : to take Y..Yn Ahhh (scream) to hell ..

Kai : I think you come to the Wrong person ..cause she is a angel And GOD send her here and no one can do anything to her ...(smirk )

Bad Spirit : aHhahah (scream ) Lea..leave me ...

Kai : okay your time is up ..now ...GO tO HELL

He said put more power from his hand that her scream loudly and disappeared in air black Air ...

Then kai and ji woo come to yn and shake her body ...

Kai : Yn are okay ...yn anwer me ..

Yn just nod her head ...

Yn : I did not expect this to him ...he killed me ...Ye Joon ...I did not do anything to him ..(sobe ) WHY ThEN WHY ..(shout )

Ji woo come hug her ...

Ji woo : calm down yn pl..please ..

Yn break down in her shoulder ...

Kai : yn think about jungkook..how is he ..?

Yn immediately Brock the hug and wipe her tear and say ...

Yn : Jun..jungkook My jungkook ...

She say and run to his room followed by her friends ..and saw him sleeping .. she come close him and sit beside him and cress his cheek with tear .. he slowly open his eyes and look at her and smile ...

Jungkook : yn I wa..was scared whe..when that bad spirit co( while talking his tear left his eyes ) come ...You take so much time to come back ..

Yn : I'm sor..sorry jungkook I take to much time to come ..I'm sorry ..

Jungkook : its okay ..(smile )

Then his eyes turn to kai and ji woo.. who was smiling at him

Jungkook : yn ..who are they ..?

Yn turn her head to them and smile then say ..

Yn : they are my friends ...(smile ) kai and ji woo .. they saved you from that spirit ...

Jungkook : oo than..thank you kai and ji woo ..

Kai And ji woo just smile and nod ..

Jungkook : is they are also ghost ..? yn

Yn : yes ..they are also sprit ..kai was get into the car accident ..and death ..and ji woo take suicide cause of family problem and die ..God not accepting her soul in heven cause she death on herself ...

Jungkook become shocke and look at ji woo and she nod her head with. Sad face ..

Yn : thats why I'm saying don't take such action ...without thinking anything ...

Jungkook nod after hearing her words.. yn smile and hold his hand they both staring at each other forgetting about that there is also two person in this room

Jungkook : now don't g..go anywhere stay with me ..

Yn : I'm not going anywhere now I'm here with you ( smile and cress his cheek smiling ..but ji woo was looking at yn with seriouse face ..)

Ji woo : yn ( yn turn her face to her )

Yn : hmm ?

Ji woo : I want to talk to you ..in private ..

She say and yn nod and get up from bed she look at jungkook and he nod ..then they both come out from his room ..
Ji woo take yn in corner and say ...

Ji woo : What are you doing yn ..(seriouse face )

Yn : what ? (Confuse )

Ji woo : with Jungkook ...? Do you like him ...?

Yn : Ahh hmm

Ji woo : say yn ..be honest ..

Yn : Yes I Like him ..infact I LOVE HIm ...(seriouse )

Ji woo : What ..? Are you crezy yn ...he is human ..and you a Ghost .. you can't fall in love with human ... Did you forgeted the rule Huh..?(angry )

Yn sigh ...and start crying ..

Yn : I kn..know ji woo.. Bu what can I do..I Allredy Fall in LOVE with him ...ji woo he is so kind and innocent how can I not love this man ..huh (sobe )

Ji woo : then Stop loving him ...stop your feeling here yn ..did you forget that you have to leave this world ..huh

Yn : I know . But I do..(sobe ) don't want to leave him here ..ple..please do something ji woo ..do something ... I try many time to stay away from him ..bu..but I failed ... (Sobe ) I want hi..him ..I LOVE HIm ...do something ..(sobe )

She say look down and crying ..but immediately look up to her when she hear her next words ..

Ji woo : Then kill him ...

Vote for next part ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 478 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...
50.1K 2.3K 67
"Who are you?" I got up from the bed in panic and held the bed lamp in my hand as a weapon. His eyes widened when he saw the lamp in my hands. "Liste...
82.8K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
146K 4.4K 33
- The door opened and The first thing I saw was a foot step out. I hit the foot as hard as I could, I hear a deep voice groan in pain. I froze and w...