Good Times || Ryujin x Idols...

By allforryujin

Short stories, one shots, smut, etc (18+) WARNING ⚠ 🔞 ⚠ - Bottom Ryujin🔻 with Top other idols [ mostly I... More

Lustful Demons (1) | Ryeji |
Lustful demons (2)
please read ⚠️
Alpha x Alpha (1) | 2Shin |
Yes, My Queen | Jinlia |
My Girlfriend | Ryuryeong |

Alpha x Alpha (2)

403 9 1
By allforryujin

I decided to do part 2 cause why not... 😏🤭

~♥~

⚠️🔞⚠️

The next day...

When Ryujin woke up, she found that Yuna was no longer in the hotel. She wanted to sit up, but groan in pain because her waist was very sore and there seemed to be something foreign in her a*shole. Resisting the discomfort, she got up from the bed.

Then she saw a note on the bedside table :

Baby, look at how hard we played yesterday. I know you're tired so I want you to sleep more. I need to go to work first since there is an emergency, don't worry I will be responsible for you. I love you so much!
- Love, your Yuna.

Looking at such a dumb note, Ryujin got goosebumps covered her entire body. Although her eyes revealed this slow dislike, she was somewhat happy. She stood up using her weak legs and supporting her sore waist. She planned to take a bath before going to work.

'I don't know where this woman came from' Ryujin thought while washing herself.

When she was going to clean her a*shole, she found that there was a thick layer of ointment there, but she didn't care. She cleaned up causally, put on the suit that was placed on the closet yesterday and took a taxi to work.

As she went to work, Ryujin's attention was distracted by her buttocks and waist. When she was going to ask her assistant to bring a sofa pillow to make herself comfortable, someone knocked at the door.

Thinking it was something important, Ryujin put her posture right.

"Come in." she replied.

As a result, when the door opened, Ryujin saw the beauty who had f*cked her last night, with a pillow in her hand.

'Why is she here?' thought with a surprise look.

Yuna saw that surprised look on her with opened mouth slightly with her red and tender tongue showing. Yuna thought of the smooth and tender taste she savoured when she had sex with her yesterday, and felt that her mouth was a little dry and needed something to quench her thirst.

Yuna couldn't help but release her pheromone slightly, walk up to Ryujin, put her hand on the armrest of the chair, and forcibly pull Ryujin into her arms.

Ryujin smelled the slight pheromone in the air. Seeing Yuna's beautiful face getting closer and closer to her, Ryujin's heart rate accelerated.

"W-why are you here?" Ryujin asked suddenly.

Yuna, who wanted to kiss her, laughed at this. As expected, the boss didn't remember her. She pretended to be hurt.

"Honey, I'm the Technical Director of your company. You don't know me? I'm so sad." she said.

When Ryujin heard this, she suddenly remembered where she had heard the name Shin Yuna, though she was kinda surprised at that time cause of their surname. Just yesterday morning, she overheard the employees, who were talking a break and chatting about how beautiful and capable Director Yuna was.

Yuna suddenly went into a daze when she saw the woman under her. She planned to put the pillow down first. She gently held Ryujin in her arms and pushed the pillow in her hand onto the chair. Looking down, she saw the tooth marks on the neck beneath the suit, and her throat bobbed up and down. She leaned down to the neck and nuzzled it with her nose. She couldn't help kissing it because she smelled the faint fragrance from the stimulation.

"What are you doing?"

Ryujin immediately responded. She put her hands on Yuna's shoulder, pushed her away. Yuna saw her reaction was so fierce that she stepped back.

"Honey, didn't you see the note I left for you? It says I'll be responsible for you?" said Yuna.

"Yes, but I don't need it!" Ryujin said seriously.

Yes, she didn't need anyone to be responsible for her. She just needed a lover who really loves her.

"But I need it." Yuna replied slowly.

"Unnie, I need it." Yuna said this time seriously in a sweet voice.

"I have been in love with you for a long time. Now you like me and slept with me. You spoiled me. You should be responsible."

Ryujin heard Yuna's fallacies and found her blind spot. 'She secretly loves me?' Ryujin thought.

"When did this happen?" Ryujin followed her heart and asked.

"Before baby, when you gave a speech in my school, I fell in love with you. Otherwise, I wouldn't have left my family and ignored my own company. Why else would I be here?" Yuna looked at Ryujin with serious eyes and said.

Yes, Yuna has her own company named YN, it is Top 1 company in Korea but it is being run by her mother until she returns. Since, Yuna is their parent's only child, her parents really adore her and support her in any decisions she takes. And it was their first time seeing Yuna in love with someone and literally begging them to leave them and her company for sometime or until Ryujin fall in love with her, they couldn't see her like that so they agreed with heavy heart. Even though Yuna is famous but many people don't know Yuna's face because she is secretive and always refuse to show herself in public or media.

Yuna looked at Ryujin with serious eyes.

"Ryujin, would you like to be with me?" she asked.

"...."

Yuna looked at her with hopefulness when she didn't hear anything from Ryujin. She looked down almost about to cry.

"Okay..." a few seconds later, Ryujin said weakly.

When Yuna heard the reply, she looked up at Ryujin's eyes and smiled brightly. She couldn't help kissing the lips that she had been peeping at since she entered the door. Ryujin also accepted her kiss. Yuna started to lead Ryujin's tongue to dance with her. They kissed each other and forgot that they were still in the office.

Suddenly someone began to knock on the door.

"Ms. Ryujin, here is a piece of information for you to check."

When Ryujin heard the knock on the door, she pushed Yuna away.

"You go to work first." Ryujin said to Yuna in a hoarse voice.

Yuna didn't want to go but when she heard that voice, she knew she had to. She gave Ryujin a kiss to relieve her craving, helping her tidy up her clothes with one hand.

"Okay, I'll see you after work." Yuna said in the same hoarse voice.

After Yuna left, the person, Ryujin's secretary outside came in. He smelled the mixed pheromones. Seeing the red and swollen mouth of his boss, he immediately knew what happened here.

🐾🐾

After work, Ryujin followed Yuna back to her home. As soon as she entered the door, Yuna pressed Ryujin onto the door to kiss her. Ryujin wanted to cooperate and follow the rhythm of the kiss, but Yuna kissed so strongly that Ryujin could hardly breathe. Her face turned super red and she accepted this strong kiss obediently.

Yuna kissed intensely. She unbuttoned Ryujin's suit coat, pulling out her shirt tucked in her pants, slipped a hand under the shirt, and touched Ryujin's thin waist.

Ryujin pat Yuna's back and Yuna felt her resistance and let her go. Looking at her eyes, Yuna saw Ryujin taking oxygen heavily.

"Boss, why are you so cute?" Yuna asked with a smile.

After that, she put her arm around Ryujin's waist and lift Ryujin's body on her shoulder. Ryujin got scared that she might fall so she put her arm around Yuna's neck.

'Why can she hold me like this? Did she drank energy drink earlier?' Ryujin had no choice but to think of it.

On Yuna's shoulder, Ryujin did not dare to move. She was afraid that if both of them fell down, the company would not be able to run.

Yuna raised her hand and patted Ryujin's buttocks when she felt Ryujin's muscles beneath her hand gradually tense.

"Relax, I won't throw you down." said Yuna.

Then she go to the bathroom and Yuna gently placed Ryujin on the bathtub. As if thinking of something.

"Honey, I'll help you wash." said Yuna.

Ryujin, who was seduced by the beauty and her lust, didn't see Yuna's malicious eyes, nodded.

"You can take it off for me." said Ryujin.

Hearing the words of her sweetheart's active seduction, Yuna couldn't help biting Ryujin's ear.

"Aaa~"

When Yuna heard her take a breath in pain, she licked at the tooth marks left by herself last night.

"Honey, you can't tease me again. I can't guarantee that you won't die in bed later." Yuna said hoarsely in her right ear.

After hearing this sentence, Ryujin felt very innocent. 'Where did she tease her?'

Yuna, who didn't hear Ryujin's response, felt a little hyper. She began to unfasten the buttons of her suit shirt one by one. Ryujin's white and full breasts were gradually revealed and the little hickeys that had been created last night were clearly visible.

Yuna quickly stripped off her upper body clothes, reached up to Ryujin's boobs and held Ryujin's hard and swollen nipple in one mouthful and squeezing the other. Then Yuna smelled the scent of sweat on Ryujin's body, and Yuna felt her own lower body become more firm.

"Baby, lift your feet up." Yuna said, whose eyes were lusty.

Ryujin obediently followed Yuna's instructions. Yuna took off Ryujin's trouser and underpants, revealing her hardened p*nis and slightly swollen hole.

Yuna quickly took off her clothes and turned Ryujin over. She removed the shower head, slightly expanded Ryujin's hole with her fingers, adjusted the water temperature, and then inserted her fingers into Ryujin's hole.

"Huh?"

Ryujin tried to escape and crawled forward. Yuna grabbed her waist and kissed her neck. She released a strong pheromone, which made Ryujin's feet weak.

"it's okay baby, just bear with it, just bear with it." said Yuna.

Yuna picked up Ryujin, pointing her a*shole at the toilet.

"Dear wifey, put it out." Yuna whispered in her ear.

Ryujin was aroused by Yuna calling her wifey, and the water in the a*shole was stimulated and spewed out. Before Ryujin could react, Yuna inserted the small hand shower's head on the entrance of her a*shole. After two or three times, Ryujin's face was full of tears, and her a*shole was washed clean.

Then Yuna ran out, took Ryujin with her and threw her on the bed. She knelt on the bed. Yuna stared at Ryujin's half opened a*shole with red eyes. Seeing the red hole, Yuna felt her blood boil and flow to her d*ck. Maybe Yuna wanted to taste Ryujin. She drew closer to Ryujin's hole and licked her.

"Ah!"

Ryujin, who didn't cry during the enema, couldn't help shouting now. She didn't expect Yuna to lick her.

As if encouraged, Yuna stuck her tongue into her a*shole and licked the swollen flesh. As she licked, Yuna felt liquid gushing out. She tasted Ryujin's pheromone.

"Unnie, you're leaking. It's sweet, try it." Yuna's sweet voice said obscene words.

After that, Yuna titled Ryujin's head slightly and kissed her affectionately. Ryujin didn't taste anything, but she thought that Yuna's tongue was sweet. Instead, she played with the tip of her tongue. Yuna's sense was weakened by the active Ryujin, and she put her hand into the a*shole to expand it while kissing her.

Almost after the expansion, Yuna pushed her entire p*nis into the a*shole. She felt the soft and tight flesh of the cave sucking her huge d*ck. Yuna began to thrust.

"ahhhhh Yuunnnaaaahhh"

"Fffuuuuccckkk-yyahhh...baaabyy"

'She won't be able to work tomorrow.' thought Yuna.

She was able to achieve her idea. Their sex session lasted the whole night, and Ryujin didn't attend work the next day.

But it also had consequences. Ryujin banned Yuna from her bed for an entire month but Yuna being Yuna will definitely find a way to f*ck her somehow.

🐾🐾

Alpha x Alpha completed!!!!

Maybe it'll take some time for the next series. I'm trying hard to think whom should I do next series with.

Until then, See ya guys ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 249 10
Just another minsung oneshot book out there, which will be just random scenarios, or plots for future stories ❗requests are open❗ 🔞- smut ♥️- fluff ...
11.1K 183 12
♡ ♡ ♡ a pretty typical enhypen oneshot book. 18+ any ships are welcome and open for requests (no guarantees) if you make a request, please list the s...
3K 23 4
Story/Oneshots (When I feel inspired😋) ♥ Boy × Boy ♥ Smut ♥ fluff ♥ Romance ♥ 🚫 angst ♥ ⚠15+ (18+ 😌)(maybe 🤔🤨)
7.6K 50 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...