wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061
Stop saying "sorry" | 062

Perfect | 053

1K 45 10
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -

Heaven; one word to describe Nevaeh.

Meeting her was like finally seeing a rainbow in the sky instead of just clouds.

Ironic 'cause she's gay, huh?

Okay, off topic.

Anyways,

It's like an angel was sent to me and that very angel was my girlfriend; my Nevaeh.

Who's now my fiancée.

That feels so good to say. I still can't believe it.

She's sleeping right now and as I look at the beautiful girl that's laying beside me, I see the rest of my life.

And I actually get to spend it with her.

For once, every single thing is in place and feels perfect. I feel complete and so full of love and happiness.

I literally get to marry the love of my life.

I also can't believe we both had the idea to propose last night. It's crazy that it even happened at the same time.

I'm so it did happy though.

Nevaeh's eyes flutter open and once they focus, she smiles when she sees me. I place my hand on her cheek and brush loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Hi, baby."

"Hi." She mumbles, burying her head in my shoulder as she stretches. "How'd you sleep?" I ask her. "Great." Nevaeh smiles. "How about you?"

"I slept good knowing my sexy ass fiancée was next to me." I tease. "We're literally gonna get married. Isn't that insane?"

"I know, it's wild." She giggles. "I love you." She says before kissing me sweetly. "I love you more." I tell her once she pulls away. "Are you busy today? I'm staying home." Nevaeh says.

"But don't you need to go in?" I ask. "I own the place, I can stay home from work if I want to." She shrugs. "Especially when I wanna be with my baby."

I grin as I feel my face heat up and she laughs. "So, any plans?"

"No, why?" I furrow my eyebrows. "'Cause I want you all to myself today." She replies. "Oh yeah?" I smirk. "Mhm." Nevaeh nods. "Nobody else gets you, yeah?"

"Alright, baby." I nod my head. She leans in and kisses me slowly, placing her hand on the small of my back to pull me closer. Nevaeh slides her hand up my shirt, sending shivers down my spine, and she places her hand on my chest.

I gulp nervously from excitement and she looks up at me with caring eyes. "Is this okay?"

"Of course." I reply. She lifts my shirt over my head and begins kissing my chest, making my heart race. "Hey, baby?" Nevaeh whispers, not stopping her kisses. "Y-yeah?" I ask. "You think we could try something we haven't done yet?" She asks me. "Are you finally gonna let me use the strap?" I gasp.

"No."

"Ugh, c'mon." I whine. "No, I'm the one who gives back shots, not you." She says. "You only did it once, why can't I try it?" I sigh loudly. "Because I said so." She answers. "Please, baby?" I pout and bat my lashes at her.

"The answer's still no."

"But I-"

"We're scissoring." She rolls her eyes. "Oh, okay, I'm cool with that." I smile innocently. "You were just complaining." Nevaeh laughs. "Well, I changed my mind." I shrug.

She shakes her head and laughs before going back to kissing me. The both of us get our clothes off and Nevaeh straddles my lap, grabbing my face in her hands as she kisses me.

I run my hands down her body, causing goosebumps to form on her skin. She smirks against my lips and pulls away breathlessly.

Nevaeh gets off my lap and then we position ourselves into the scissoring position. She starts rubbing her pussy against mine, making me let out a loud moan.

"I want you to be loud as you want, okay? Don't hold back, baby." Nevaeh tells me. "Okay." I reply.

As we rub against each other, I lean in and begin kissing her once again. My pussy starts pulsing which makes me moan into Nevaeh's mouth and she smirks. "Fuck, mama, you feel so good." I mumble against her lips. "Oh yeah? You like the way it feels, baby?" She says in a teasing tone.

I just groan and she laughs before kissing me again. I place my hand on Vae's boob and start rubbing her nipple, making her gasp. "Fuck, Bil." She curses under her breath.

I continue using my thumb to rub her nipple as we continue rubbing our pussies together. After a few minutes, I start kissing, sucking and licking on her chest. Nevaeh moans loudly and grips onto me tightly, digging her fingers into my skin. "Oh my fucking god!" She exclaims.

"You okay, angel?" I ask. "Mhm, yeah," She nods quickly. "It's just a lot." She chuckles. "Do you need me to slow down?" I question. "No, no, just keep going." She says.

"Funny how you wanted me to be the one moaning like crazy but you can't even go five seconds without moaning." I tell her, a teasing smirk plastered on my face. "Shut up and just keep fucking me, Eilish." She rolls her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am." I nod my head and continue to rub my clit against hers. Nevaeh starts kissing my neck to try and slow down her moaning. After a little bit of that, she starts kissing me again.

I continue rubbing her nipple, adding extra pressure by pinching it, and we keep rubbing against each other.

Once the pleasure starts building up to an overwhelming level, I tell Vae "I'm gonna cum."

"So am I." She says, trying to catch her breath. "Cum with me, angel." I order.

The two of us cum together, letting out loud moans as we let go. "Fuck!" I shout. "Bil, oh my god!" Vae exclaims.

When we're both finished, we fall back on the bed as we try to bring our breathing back to normal. Vae rests her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"You feel better, mama?" I ask her. "Yeah." She nods her head. I kiss her lips sweetly and she pulls away with a smile. "I love you."

"I love you." I grin.

"You wanna go shower? I'm sweaty as fuck." Nevaeh laughs. "Sure, baby." I nod.

Well.. that was definitely a way to start the day.

I'm not complaining though.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

After showering and getting into some new clothes, Vae and I are cuddling on the couch while we wait for our sheets to be clean.

We had to wash them for obvious reasons.

Anyways, after sex. we'll literally just lay there for sometime even over an hour. Aftercare is so important, so I always try to make sure Nevaeh is as comfortable as possible afterwards, and she does the same for me.

Our relationship is perfect and I'm so happy about that. In the past few months, everything has gotten so much better. Vae is recovering and she's clean, we're finally living together, and the both of us are doing great things.

She's so grateful for the studio I bought her and as much as she thanks me, she still feels bad about it because of the money, but it makes her so happy and that's all I want for her.

She deserves all the happiness in the world.

"Oh, Bil, guess what." Nevaeh says. "What, baby?" I ask, looking down at her since she's laying her head on my chest. "Gabe got Zay a promise ring. Isn't that the cutest thing?" She grins. "That's so sweet." I say in awe. "Didn't get proposed to though. Sucker." I mumble.

"Billie!" Nevaeh rolls her eyes. "I'm sorry!" I laugh. "Don't be an ass." She giggles. "I'm just being honest!" I shrug. "Lemme see your hand, angel." I say.

She chuckles before giving me her hand. I pick it up and look down on the ring that's on her left ring finger. I kiss the top of her hand before dropping it as I look up at her with a smile. "I can't believe we're gonna get married."

"I know, me neither." She agrees. "It's literally insane."

"How you feel about the last name 'O'Connell?'" I smirk. "Aw, you don't wanna be a Grant?" Nevaeh jokes. "I don't know. It's honestly up to you." I shrug my shoulders. "I'd love to have your last name, baby." She smiles softly. "Yeah?" I ask. "Mhm." She nods.

"Nevaeh O'Connell has a nice ring to it." I say. "Oh, does it?" She laughs. "Yup." I chuckle. "I love you so much." Nevaeh grins. "I love you more." I tell her.

"Ever heard the word 'no' before?" She asks. "Shut up, we are not doing the 'I love you more' game." I groan. "Fine." She sighs dramatically. "But I still love you so so much."

"I love you so much too, baby." I smile and kiss her cheek. "More than anything."

"I can't wait to marry you." She sighs happily as she lays her head back on my chest. "We need to start wedding planning as soon as possible because I need to be able to call you my wife." I tell Vae. "Girl, we just got engaged yesterday. Slow down." She giggles. "I'm impatient." I frown. "Well your fancy ass will probably want a big decked out wedding, so it'll take a while to plan." She tells me.

"I'm not fancy!" I deny. "You told me once that you'd want a bouncy house, an ice sculpture, pin the tail on the bride with but the tail is a Gucci tie, puppies as a thank you gift, and a designer dress at your wedding." Nevaeh says, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, I was drunk when I said that!" I huff. "But can we please have a bouncy house at our wedding? Oh my gosh, maybe even one of those blow up water parks!" I gasp.

"No."

"Why not?" I groan. "Because we're not doing that." She laughs. "Maybe a bouncy house though." She whispers.

"Fuck yes!" I say. "I said maybe, so don't get your hopes up." Nevaeh chuckles. "Ugh, you're no fun." I pout and cross my arms like a little kid. "Eilish, you are literally 22." She scoffs. "Yeah, but I still have fun. You act like my mom." I tell her.

"Well if I don't, who will? You act 5 years old 24/7." She teases. "Touché." I sigh in defeat.

She's right, I literally act like a child.

But she puts up with me and I'm grateful for that. I'm like a little kid, so I'm a lot of work, but she deals with me anyways.

She can deal with my childishness and I can deal with her stubborn ass.

I'd say we're a perfect match.

a/n 🤍

here is your long awaited chapter 🙏

i actually stayed and wrote for longer than five minutes isn't that crazy

LMFAO anyways i hope you enjoyeddd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.2K 54
my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be a disclaimer at the top of every chapter...
63.8K 1.2K 23
When fake dating someone there are 3 main rules. 1. Don't catch feelings 2. You're just friends - remember that 3. Don't get fucking attached But all...
135K 2.9K 73
Even if it's just pretend, just pretend. Alana Williams is forced to do a fake PR relationship by her management, but she finds out her fake girlfri...
105K 2.3K 50
Carson Baker and Billie O'Connell grew up next door to each other and have been inseparable ever since. Carson sticks with Billie when her fame start...