HELLUVA BOSS (remastered)

By BiancaSantana880

Many people asked me about helluva boss at first i didn't like it but after watching it, i started to like it... More

Author's note
Mafia Ties
All in the fair of love and war
Exes and Oohs
Murder family
Loo Loo Land
Spring broken
C.H.E.R.U.B
The Harvest Moon Festival
Sin city
Truth seekers
Ozzie's
Queen bee
Guys night out
Tales from the circus: 2
Seeing stars
Old wounds
Western energy
Unhappy campers
Oops
MAMMON'S MAGNIFICENT MUSICAL MID-SEASON SPECIAL (ft Fizzarolli)
Welcome to the hazbin hotel
Overture

The circus

111 3 0
By BiancaSantana880

The episode opens with an exterior shot of Paimon's mansion.

Cut to Young Stolas asleep in his bed, surrounded by stuffed animals while hugging one resembling a demonic Max from Sam & Max. Stolas wakes up, yawns, and smacks his lips.

Stolas Young eyes shoot open in realization and sits up.

"My birthday, my birthday! It's my birthday!"

Stolas leaps out of the sheets and lands on all fours on the floor.

He runs off to his dressing room, arms raised in excitement as an Imp butler walks into view to attend to him.

"Yaaaay! Birthday, birthday! WOOHOO! Birthday tiiiiime!"

Mister Butler opens a tin of hair gel and begins applying it to Stolas.

"Calm yourself, young prince. You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia"

"Oh!" Stolas calms down, "Right"

Stolas takes a deep breath to calm himself. As Mister Butler walks off to retrieve Stolas' vest and cape, returning to put them on him.

"But, Father told me, today is the day, I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility!" eyes sparkle with glee.

"Of course" places a crown on Stolas' head, "I'm sure it will be wonderful"

Stolas follows the butler out of the dressing room down a large hallway.

The wall is lined with four giant pictures of Stolas at various prior ages.

The first shows Stolas in his egg, sat upon a pillow and topped with a crown.

The second shows him as a hatchling swaddled up in his crib, his swaddling cloth held together by a pin bearing the Goetia family insignia.

He is accompanied by the demon Max plush seen earlier and a star shaped pillow.

The third shows him as what can be assumed to be a toddler, smiling as he hugs the demon Max plush.

The fourth and final shows him in his current on-screen appearance, hugging the demon Max plush as an unknown creature drips green slime on his head.

Scene cuts to Stolas and the butler standing in front of large double doors, which open to reveal a throne room.

Paimon, Stolas' father and King of the Ars Goetia, is seen sitting on the throne in his monstrous black demon form.

He stands up, his form shifting to display various demonic creatures as he transforms into his normal, bird-like self.

The butler walks over to Paimon and stands next to him as Stolas approaches his father.

"Ahhhh! There is my little, uh..." Stolas smiles gleefully up at his father.

Paimon whispers to butler while pointing at Stolas, "Which son is this one? There's so fucking many"

"Stolas, your highness"

"Stolas! Yes! Ha! Right, right!" He chuckles, "That's the one!" begins walking toward Stolas, "The owl boy"

Cuts to Paimon standing in front of little Stolas.

Paimon leans toward Stolas, surprising him, "Well, my little one," stands upright and walks behind Stolas, "it is finally your day of becoming a true part of the Goetia family. How good for you. Are you ready to know what you'll be meant to do to serve your kingdom?"

"Yes, Father!"

Paimon opens some kind of portal to the cosmos as he speaks, showing Stolas the stars he is meant to study.

Two comets, blue and pink, respectively, fly out of the portal and up out of view.

"You will be entrusted with the study of the Earth's skies, the stars, the prophecies they hold, all that stuff"

closes the portal and summons a grimoire, "Isn't that fun? You will begin the studies of your grimoire, which will grant you access to the mortal realm to study and observe," levitates the Grimoire to Stolas who is bouncing with excitement, "and you will grow to be a mighty Prince of this world, with your own legions to lead and pass on your knowledge to!"

Stolas Young happily confident, "I will do my best, Father!"

Paimon leans toward Stolas, "Wonderful!" speaks fast, "Also, son, you are destined to sire" pulls a picture of a young Stella from his cloak, "a precautionary addition to the Goetia family. So, you are now engaged" shows Stolas the picture, "Congratulations. Isn't she charming?""

Cuts to a close-up of Paimon's picture. It shows a young Stella angrily strangling a Quieve with a bow in a strand of its hair and tears falling from its eye.

A second Quieve just like it wearing a collar with the same bow lies on the ground, tears flowing as Stella has one foot planted on its head, likely having already been assaulted by her.

Stella herself looks similar to her adult appearance, but of course much younger and has her hair tied up in pigtails.

Stolas begins crying and turns away from the picture in fear.

"Ohhh! That's an ugly noise, son. Here," pats Stolas on the head, "how about you cease this bitch crying?"

Stolas starts crying harder.

"Hm, that usually works. Oh, would you like it if I took you to the circus in town? Children enjoy the circus, right?" pats Stolas on he head again, "Would that distract you enough from your non-negotiable future marriage?"

Stolas does not respond. A tear rolls down his cheek and drips off.

Cuts to a sad Stolas and Mister Butler standing at the top of the stairs into a circus tent.

Paimon is not physically present, but instead is shown on the glass of a mirror the butler is holding up.

Various Imps are seen filling the bleachers. Circus music plays in the background.

Paimon looks around, then whispers to butler, "Is there a spot that's close to the front, but also far enough that I don't have to--" sniffs and gags, "Ugh-- smell the poor?"

Quick pan to Stolas, the butler, and Paimon in the mirror in an otherwise empty bleacher labeled with a crude cloth sign reading "GOETIA" in dripping black paint.

Cuts to a dark arena as spotlights instantly light up, revealing various circus Imps as they begin performing.

Two Imps in clown attire juggle, two more in the background perform spinning front flips into the foreground, and a female Imp does a handstand on a demonic horse as it gallops by the Goetia section of the bleachers. Paimon chuckles and claps from within the mirror.

Scene pans via the stilt-supported legs of an Imp to two clown Imps juggling while on stilts.

A female Imp is seen walking and twirling on a tightrope in the background, holding a yellow umbrella as she does.

Cuts back to the Goetia section, Paimon still chuckling and clapping within the mirror.

Little Stolas, very clearly Not Having A Good Time Of It, halfheartedly flicks away a peanut that lands on his Grimoire.

[to an Imp breathing fire. The camera pans out and down to reveal the fire-breathing Imp atop an inverted Imp pyramid supported by a wooden stand.

Two more Imps in the background leap through hoops held by two Imps in the inverted pyramid, land on their hands, then jump to their feet as the crowd cheers.

A throwing knife flies in from the left and forcefully pans the camera to the right.

The knife sticks itself into a wooden board, right next to the hip of a female Imp shown to be tied to said board.

The camera pans out to show the knife throwing Imp as the crowd cheers.

The Goetia section of the bleachers can be seen in the background.

Cuts back to Stolas, now dejectedly slamming his forehead into his grimoire as the ring leader of the circus begins speaking.

"Now, everyone's favorite thing about circus shit: the motherfuckin' clowns!"

A multitude of frightening Imp clowns with glowing eyes leap out at the audience from behind curtains in the background.

Cash Buckzo laughs as they fly outward. The Imps in the audience scream and pull away in terror.

Cuts to a small foot stepping on a pedestal board accompanied by the sound of a bell jingling.

"You ready, Blitzo?" Cuts to a child Blitzo giving a rope a quick tug.z

"Born ready!"

Fizzarolli and Blitzo leap off of their boards and begin a flying trapeze act.

They pass by the Goetia section of the bleachers, and time appears to slow down as Stolas looks up in awe and then blushes. The camera zooms in on Blitzo.

Cuts to Blitzo landing on a ball as Fizzarolli swings away.

"Haaaaa! Tada~! Heya, folks! Wanna see me make a horse?"

Blitzo takes out a green balloon, blows it up, and attempts to tie it into a horse shape. It appears as an incomprehensible knot, then immediately pops.

Blitzo eyes widen in surprise, "Crap"

Blitzo continues pulling out balloons and attempting to make a horse but keeps getting the same result.

His expression grows more worried with each popped balloon.

At one point, the balloon somehow appears as a normal oval-shaped balloon. Blitzo is surprised, but the balloon pops nonetheless.

Cuts to the audience, dead silent and unimpressed as Blitzo keeps trying--and failing--to make a balloon horse off-screen.

"De-de-de-de-do-do-do-do- Ah, heheh, Horse!" He's finally made a horse except it has no legs.

"Well, heh. It was a horse, but then it ate too much sugar and its legs stopped working, so he had to amputate. Now, it's a gross worm horse. Stolas begins to laugh softly, clearly charmed?

Blitzo points at young Stolas, "See? He gets it. Because, horses - they make no sense"

The camera zooms over to show that Young Fizzarolli has joined Young Blitzo with a balloon of his own in his hand. His balloon is red.

"Okay, Blitzo, that's enough horsing around!" He makes a balloon horse perfectly on his first try.

"Hey, everybody! Look at this" presents the horse to the crowd, "it's Banana Pudding the clown horsey!"

He makes neighing noises, the crowd laughs while Young Blitzo looks down sadly.

"I liked his broken horse joke, it was funny. Their legs do stop working when they eat too much sugar, it's called laminitis"

Paimon looks down at Stolas curiously as the little owl demon makes a hooting laugh.

The scene changes to Cash drinking backstage as the butler walks in holding the mirror that has the connection to Paimon.

"What a show! That was real great. So, ahem that little clown you have, my son really enjoyed that one. I was wondering if I could buy him"

"Buy him?"

"Purchase him, yes. Accurate" Paimon claps his hands and the servant pushes a button on the mirror. The mirror extends out creating the effect like he's leaning over Cash.

"My son doesn't have any friends, you see, and he liked the little clown boy. It's his birthday, he's so sad and I don't want to deal with him. Can I write a check?"

"Well-" rubs chin, smirking, "Fizzarolli is a big draw. He has a few more shows to be in today, so it would be pretty expensive" rubs his thumb and finger together in gesture.

"No, no. The other one"

"Blitzo?!"

"Correct. How much?"

"Wha- Well, he's my son. So... uh. Hm... ah, how much ya got in your pocket?"

The butler digs around in his pocket and produces a crumpled-up $5 bill and an unopened condom.

"A wadded-up five and a slim-fit condom"

"Ah, that's plenty. Done"

"Splendid! Fetch him for me and we will be on our way" he claps his hands and portals out destroying half the tent in the process.

The scene changes to Fizzarolli and Blitzo playing with their balloon horses together.

"I'm Banana Pudding, and I like to dance!"

"I am Worm Horse. And I...I am sad!"

"Why are you sad, Worm Horse?"

"Because! I have no legs!"

"Oh, well that's okay!"

"I lost all my legs in the war"

"The war?!"

"Yes! The great pirate war!"

"No, no pirates"

"It's a great pirate warrr!"

"If you keep talking about pirates, I will punch you"

"I fought bravely, but I could not run fast enough. They took my legs, there was blood everywhere!"

"Oh, no! Eww, no blood! Blood is disgusting"

"No, it's cool!" Blitzo chuckles.

"Well, Banana Pudding is here to save the day with his magical feet he dances around with. He will dance all over worm horse and make him feel better-"

"And theeen there'll be more bloood!" squirts ketchup onto his balloon horse.

"Blitzo! That's so gross! stop"

"Neverrr!"

Cash appears behind them, grabs Blitzo by the arm and pulls him up.

"Boy, I've got a job for you! You are gonna spend the day with one of the Goetia princes"

"Ew. Why?"

"Because money! Now, listen carefully. You are being bought out to be his playmate, but I want you to steal as much from those rich fuckers as you possibly can"

"Steal? But, what if I get caught?"

"Don't you want your family to be able to buy a bigger tent? better food? don't you want to be able to help me and your mama out?"

"Of course I wanna help mama!"

"Then, you gotta do this. Everything those rich fucks have will be worth a fortune"

"But, if I'm caught - I'm scared, dad"

"There are scarier things, aren't there, son?"

"But-" Cash makes sad eyes at Young Blitzo.

"Yes, papa"

The scene changes to Paimon, his butler, and a young Stolas in front of their house while Blitzo and his father walk up to them.

"Here is your new friend my son, happy birthday"

"A friend?"

"I guess? Hi, uh, I'm Blitzo"

"I'm Stolas. It's nice to--"

He gets smacked in the back of the head by his father by the beak.

"Ouch!"

Paimon: Don't bow to that one! He bows to us. Idiot.

Stolas (Young): Oh, right. Sorry, father.

Paimon to himself, "I'm so good at daddy-ing!"

The scene changes to Young Blitzo and Stolas inside a library sitting on the floor surrounded by books.

Blitzo is bored while Stolas is excitedly info-dumping about the books in question.

"This is my book on the difference between frogs and toads, there's a lot of differences! And this is my book on plants and herbs! Did you know plants can hear you?"

"Plants are boring! This is all boring stuff!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I've never had a friend to share my books with"

"You know what would be fun? A game. Let's Play 'Treasure Hunt'"

"What's that?"

"It's where we pretend we are pirates and we go around the house collecting all the nicest things and then we throw them out the window!"

"We...throw them out the window?"

"Yes"

"Since when did pirates throw things out windows?"

"Since like, the dawn of time. Come on, pirates are always throwing stuff out windows"

"I don't think they had windows"

"What, did a book say that?"

"Yes, actually!"

He pulls out two books titled "Pirates" and "The Porthole Myth".

"Several"

"Well, in this game-" He grabs the books and chucks them off-screen.

"We're throwing them out the window. Because, it's fun!"

"Well, that's an odd game. Is this an Imp game?"

"Suuure. Why not?"

"Well, if it's what you want to play?"

"Let's do it!"

The scene switches to the two of them giggling and filling up bags with things from around the house while a xylophone cover of Blitzo's theme plays in the background.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!"

Stolas runs behind him panting a little with the exertion.

They continue going through different areas taking things and giggling.

They stop at a chandelier and look at it in wonder. Blitzo takes a piece of it.

"Yes!"

"Yay!"

The camera circles around the two. They fall to the floor and lay on their backs giggling.

The scene changes and they run by a balcony giggling. There is a whistling noise.

Blitzo runs up to the edge of the balcony with his bag of treasures.

His father pops out of a bush down below and makes a 'throw to me' gesture.

Blitzo looks behind him to Stolas, who is bouncing on a stool trying to reach something and doesn't see anything.

Blitzo grunts with effort and throws the bag of treasure down to his father, who then ducks back into the bush.

"Blitzo, over here!"

Blitzo runs over to join him. The scene changes to the two of them outside by a tree.

Stolas is sitting on the roots and Blitzo is climbing it. Blitzo falls out of the tree hanging by only his tail.

"So, what is that? Your diary?"

"No, this is my new grimoire! It's a spell book! I have to learn it so I can access the living world!"

"The living world? Like the world with humans and stuff? Where the sinners come from?"

"Mmhmm"

"That's cool!"

"Yes! I'm supposed to use it to study the sky!"

"Why?"

"My dad says I can find prophecies, but I don't really know. But, I'm supposed to, that's what my job will be when I grow up. To join the rest of the Goetia family"

"Well, you know what's I'm gonna do when I grow up?" He jumps back on the tree, "I'm gonna run my own circus and I'm gonna be the most famous imp ever and I'll be able to do what I want to do, all day! I'm gonna make so much money and buy myself a big building, with a big office!"

"A big office? For a circus?"

"Yeah! A big office! Circus business with clowns and horses! and the horses will all have good names like Stapler and Biscuit Queen."

"I'm sure you will. That sounds like a good business"

"Yeah! And, if you want to apply, I'll hire you. Maybe"

"You'll hire me?"

"Yeah, if I feel like it"

"Well, I hope I qualify! You'd be a good boss"

"You say that with sarcasm, but I totes would"

The two laugh together and the camera pans out. A thudding sound effect and a title card that says "25 YEARS LATER" drops on the screen.

Adult Stolas wakes up looking dejected. He groans and gets dressed in his robe, goes to his boudoir, and takes a bottle of pills.

He goes to his library and opens up his grimoire, in the window behind him Blitzo appears and sees the magic floating out of the book.

He tries to pull open the window to get inside. Stolas closes the book and walks away. He did not see Blitzo. Blitzo falls off the window.

"Yes, together we're-"

Stolas checks on a sleeping Octavia and then wanders into his kitchen where Stella is loudly having a phone call.

" know still being married isn't a big enough occasion. But, to be fair, it's no picnic being married to a boring stiff like Stolas"

Stolas looks as though he wants to speak to her, but she holds up an index finger at him and he instead walks away to his kitchen table to drink his morning drink.

He uses magic to open up and hold the newspaper up in front of him. It reads "Not Divorced: Anniversary Party! Couples only."

"Stella, what in Hell is this?"

"Ugh, Stolas. You know I like throwing parties. Plus, it's true, so you know you can come if you want." She flips her hair feathers and walks away with the butler.

Stolas takes a drink of his morning beverage and the image cuts to him drinking out of a goblet at a fancy party.

We see the guests standing and dancing. Stella is with her two bird friends from the pilot.

" No! Stolas is terrible in bed! I swear to fuck, he just lays there staring at the wall, and I have to do everything! It's embarrassing! I'm glad one egg fell out of me, so I could stop pretending to want to fuck his scrawny twig ass"

She makes a loud drink sip sound and then even louder laugh as she tosses one of her two glasses behind her and the glass shatters. Her friends laugh with her.

The camera pans to Stolas standing not too far away from the group, clearly hearing everything that's being said about him to his immense displeasure.

The camera jumps out slightly so we can see he stands under a banner that proudly proclaims, "Not Divorced!" while Stella and her entourage walk away laughing.

Stella turns to look directly at Stolas, "What a pathetic fucking man" Stolas snarls like an angry owl.

Stolas catches a butler's attention, "Do you have anything stronger than this?"

"We have absinthe, your highness"

Stolas puts his wine glass on her tray and takes the skewers of mice.

"Bring me all of it" eats all skewers in one bite.

Stella muffled and in the background, "Poor people! Ugh, I'm so glad that they're not allowed into this thing. I don't want them anywhere near me. Can you imagine if you didn't have money?" Stella laughs derogatorily.

A different waiter brings Stolas a tray with a tiny shot glass and a green bottle of absinthe, he pours a shot. Stolas takes the green bottle and begins chugging it.

"Stolas, sir?"

Stolas gets distracted and chokes on his drink and spits it out.

"I'm fine!"

Two Hellhound guards holding Blitzo up between them one looks more wolf like and the other looks like a dachshund.

"We caught this nasty imp trying to sneak into your chambers, what should we do with him?"

"Into my chambers, really? Oh, well. That is, concerning. Leave him to me, I will handle him accordingly"

The two Hellhounds unceremoniously drop Blitzo.

"Follow me, Imp" Stolas walks past and Blitzo follows glaring around the room.

The two pass by a hallway and Blitzo looks at the three big portraits on the wall.

The first one was a teen Stolas holding the mirror the has his father on it.

The second one is possible Stolas and Stella's wedding day and they both look unhappy and serious.

Stolas is also holding his grimoire in the picture. The third picture is Stolas happily smiling and holding a young smiling Octavia in his arms while they are in space and he's using his powers to play together.

"Look, I didn't mean to interrupt your whatever party. I was just trying to-"

"Don't bother with excuses, I know why you were here"

"You do?"

Stolas leads Blitzo into a dark private room and closes the door behind them.

"Yes, you are here" he poses against the closed door, "to ravish me, weren't you?"

"Uhhhhhh, you?"

"Why else would you be breaking into my room? You could've asked to visit you know, it's been a long time, but I have a very good memory" He claps his hands and the room's candles light up.

"Oh, yeah"

He sees Stolas' grimoire on the top-most shelf and you can see the journey on his face as he decides to play into Stolas' fantasies to get closer to the book.

"Well, you know, I figured since you're a prince and all it might just be easier to scale the walls and slip on in"

He wiggles his eyebrows at Stolas, flirtatiously.

Blitzo annoyed, "Certainly is easier than going through your fucking staff..."

"One would think you might be here for nefarious reasons, if you are sneaking in during the cover of night"

"Well, I wanted to crash the party, and it's always more fun you know to make an entrance"

"I recall how you enjoy making an entrance!" They walk to his couch and sit down together.

"So, over two decades since I last saw you. Are you still a circus clown?"

"Oh. No, not anymore. No, I kill people now"

"Oh" laughs nervously and pulls away a little, "How afraid should I be?" Blitzo looks at the Grimoire and then back to Stolas.

"Well, I mean-" His voice changes from flat to more seductive and he intertwines their fingers.

"How afraid do you want to be?"

Stolas gets a little flustered, confused maybe like he'd meant this as a joke that Blitzo was unexpectedly taking seriously.

"Oh! Um, well. I, uh... You know, I was teasing. I don't really-"

"Yeah, you seem pretty tense" crawls towards Stolas, "How about I... help you out there?"

"Umm..."

Stolas nervously runs away the couch and Blitzo falls onto the floor.

"You know. This is, um, getting a wee bit... Is it hot? I'm starting to feel it getting very hot..."

Blitzo slams him against the bookshelf, causing it to shake.

"Oh! What are you doing?" The grimoire wiggles and falls to the floor.

"I barely remember your name!"

Blitzo watches the grimoire fall to the floor, he utilizes the ladder to pull Stolas into a dip, clearly trying to get closer to the book.

"It's Blitzo" His tail begins pulling the book closer to himself.

Stolas nervously, "Didn't it have an "o" at the end, like a clown name? I remember - oh!"

They trip and Stolas Stumbles back hitting his bed. The grimoire slides by it. Blitzo pins Stolas onto the bed.

"Yeah, well. It's silent now, 'kay? So, call me... Blitzo"

Stolas squirms backwards further up the bed pursued by Blitzo.

"Okay, Blitzo, what are you doing to me?"

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"I, uh. Well-"

Blitzo realizes that Stolas will be able to see that his Grimoire is missing and bites down on Stolas' neck as a distraction. Stolas lets out a moan of pleasure.

"Oh my fuck! Oh, wow!"

He lets out another moan and falls backwards into his bed.

"You are so forward, Blitzo! Oh! What are we doing?"

He sits up as Blitzo is on the other side of the bed trying to pick up the grimoire. Blitzo jumps and pins him back down.

"N-no! Stay down, dammit"

"Oh?! So, you like to command? You like to be in charge, hm?"

"Yeah, I sure do-"

He reaches for the grimoire as Stolas turns on to his stomach and bounces Blitzo on his ass pulling him away from the grimoire.

"Oh, so you're a kinky little imp, aren't you? Do you like it when I talk dirty to you? I want you to [CENSORED] me with your [CENSORED] imp [CENSORED] get it all the way [CENSORED] get it all the way through me, you [CENSORED]!"

Blitzo turns Stolas's head around 180 and covers his mouth with his hand.

"Ew. Stop it"

"Yes, if that's what Blitzy wants"

Blitzo then grabs the curtain from the bed poster and rips it making strips to tie around Stolas' eyes so he cannot see.

"Blitzy, Oh, my! Yeees!"

Blitzo ties the prince's hands and feet to the bed, as well.

"Oh, I've never had anyone want me this way!"

Blitzo proceeds to grab the grimoire and starts heading towards the balcony.

"You have no idea how long I've craved this kind of passion, and how much it means that the one who wants me is ... my first ever friend!"

Blitzo stops looks back between Stolas and then back at the grimoire.

"Alright, fine. I can do this real fast"

A jump cut to a title card that says THE MORNING AFTER "REAL FAST".

Stolas startle awake in bed, from off-screen he hear Blitzo. It's the scene from the pilot, but from Stolas' point of view.

"Sorry, I fucked your husband" Blitzo scrambles off the table and leaves.

Stella looks up at the balcony where Stolas is, and smashes her teacup onto the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, STOLAS?!!"

Stolas yelling down from balcony, "THAT was the sound of a FUCKING DIVORCE!!"

He tears a celebratory "Still Not Divorced!" banner to just say "Divorced" and laughs triumphantly.

Jump cut to a title card: NOW....

Stolas blinks awake, groaning in pain. He's lying next to a bottle of absinthe.

He's still wearing his outfit from Ozzie's, though now his mascara is running down his cheeks.

He goes and takes his pills which are labeled "Stolas' Happy Pills".

He turns on his phone and scrolls through his photos which is a series of pictures of Blitzo or things related to Blitzo. Stolas begins to sing.

Stolas:

♫ Owl in a cage ♫
♫ You show your age ♫
♫ Your sweetness has run foul ♫

♫ Without a change you're lost, exhausted ♫
♫ By your time on stage ♫

♫ Then you walked in my room ♫
♫ And like sparks in the dark ♫
♫ Life was suddenly thrilling and new ♫

♫ What between you and I ♫
♫ Just a comfortable lie ♫
♫ I'm the fool who believes when you look in my eyes ♫

♫ Prince, all alone, upon your throne ♫
♫ Your power is so frail ♫
♫ You raise your voice ♫
♫ You have no choice ♫
♫ Inside your gilded jail ♫

The noise of footsteps; Stella walks up behind him being dramatic on the balcony.

"The fuck are you doing?

Stolas without looking back, "Reflecting"

"Well, stop. It's annoying to hear you screeching your silly woes all the time"

"Why are you still here? You leave with Via on weekends, but then you stay around the house despite everything"

"I like tormenting you. I want to keep reminding you of what you did"

"I know what I did. I would feel bad if I hurt you, but we both know I didn't do that. You and I were arranged for one reason; to birth a precautionary heir to the Goetia family, nothing more. I tried so many years to make it comfortable for us; to have this family, but it was never enough. The only reason I have endured your constant insults and cruelty was for that girl to have a normal life. ...I cannot do this anymore. I want you out. Now"

"What do you mean, out?"

"I mean out! Out of this palace, out of my life! We are getting The Divorce!"

"How dare you?!"

She steps forwards as Stolas shrinks backwards looking slightly frightened of her.

"What do you think the rest of the Goetia family will think Her hand moves towards Stolas to backhand his face.

"Andrealphus-!"

Stolas catches her hand, stopping it before it can hit his face and cutting her off.

"I don't care what your arrogant brother thinks! And the only thing the Goetia family wanted from our marriage is already 17. So, it's over! I'm DONE!"

Stella stares intensely, then pulls her hand away from him in a silent rage.

"Fine. I have no desire to stay in the place of a traitorous embarrassment. You have fallen from what little grace you had, and I know you'll pay for it"

Stella walks away. Stolas sighs, collapses onto the balcony and looks up at the sky.

One month later back in I. M. P. Stolas calls.

"Blitz. It's your boyfriend... again" loona says.

It's been awhile since blitzo and stolas chat not since Ozzie's.

"huh... he has my number, and it's been a while since he's called" blitzo was nervous.

"oh well...guess I'll take Care of it" but he acted casual.

So he answered the call, "heyYYYY Stolas... it's uh... been a While..."

"oh! Blitz .. I thought this Was the reception for I.M.P-"

"Well- you always call for me so-Yeah"

"Well I actually-I wanted to talk with the smaller imp-What's his name? Roxxie? Foxxie?"

"Moxxie!"

"Yes! him"

"you called to talk to Moxxie..."

"yes"

"Mox, Phone for you"

"Who is it?"

"Stolas"

"are you sure?"

"Yup. He'd rather talk to you I guess not that I care" he left his office.

"h-hello your highness"

"Moxxie, How about we meet at my place at 2. There are a few things i must talk to you about"

"Today? Sure" he looks at Chaz then hangs up.

"What's wrong babe" Chaz asked.

"His highness wants to see me"

"See you? What for?"

He arrive at the goeitia palace where in the royal garden stolas was waiting.

"Moxxie! Come Sit!"

"Oh-um. thank you So your highness What did you want to talk about?"

"Your relationship With your wife"

"okay! Millie pegs me and I like it! What's wrong with that?"

"I um...I meant your Personal relationship With your wife... not sexual"

"oh- then what about it?"

"How do the two of you have the perfect relationship?"

"Well I don't know about perfect...She's perfect but We have our flaws, disagreements"

"But how do you get over that?"

"We talk"

"You talk?"

"Yeah. Whenever we disagree on something We talk it out and figure out a solution together"

"you're telling me you Can have a dignified Conversation with her, Whilst you both Share your thoughts and feelings and don't yell and ignore each other?"

"Yes?"

"you must teach me"

"Well....both people have to be open to talking -"

"Oh"

"your highness. Can I ask you a question? how do you really feel about Blitz?"

"I-"

Then stolas gets flashbacks from Stella, Octavia, asmodeus and blitzo.

"I can't believe you Slept with an Imp! In our fucking
bed!'"

"Home doesn't even feel like home anymore. You ruined it"

"I hope you didnt give it up, so you and him could get it up"

"Stolas don't act like What we have is anything more
than you wanting me to fuck you, Kay? You make that really clear all the time"

"I don't want him to feel like I'm using him. Thank you for this Moxxie"

Later that night, stolas was sleeping when he heard an intruder breaking in his bedroom.

"Freeze" using his powers, he throws a lamp at the intruder.

"Ah!" But it turned out only to be blitzo.

"Stolas Chill the fuck out it's me!"

"Blitz!? What in the 9 circles are you doing here?"

"Mox said you wanted to talk to me So what did you want to talk about?"

"I don't want to talk to you...I want you to talk to me"

"What do you want me to Say?"

"I just want you to tell me how you feel"

"I feel fine? I don't know"

"How do you feel about me?"

"Why does this matter right now?"

"Because your feelings matter to me Blitz"

"This is the last time I listen to Mox" blitzo gets ready to leave.

"Blitz Wait! Why are you always Stubborn!?"

"Why do you Care!?"

"Because I care about you Blitz!"

After that sudden burst, the two stay quiet, standing outside the balcony next to each other.

"I saw this new movie on Voxflix if you'd want to" then blitzo broke the ice.

"That Sounds great but actually blitz I was wondering if we can talk about something else"

"Ok"

But the look on stolas face had him worried after he explained to blitz about ending the deal.

Soooo we're not gonna do the meetings anymore?

"Soooo we're not gonna do the meetings anymore? You're just gonna lend me the book no strings
attached?" Blitzo asked.

"Yes, Now you'll be able to spend more time with your employees, if you so wish"

"Okay, but...There must be somethin' else I can do for you...I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting the book without having to dick ya down every month... But if we wanna keep this thing professional, at least let me return the favor some other way.
I don't wanna have to owe ya shit in the future"

Stolas sighs then he faces the widow that's when blitzo knew he caught him.

"Heh, I knew it. Alright, what can I do ya for?"

"Nothing. insist..."

"I know that face, and I I can't even see it. Spit it out princey, whaddoya want?"

"What I want is impossible to attain, I fear"

"Oh c'mooon fancypants, you know nothing's impossible for us!"

"Almost nothing"

"Look, Stolas, just fuckin say what you need, I ain't got all-"

"You, I need you. I'm in love with you, Blitz." That last part shocked blitzo.

"What..?"

"I said I love y-"

"d-I know what you said, just...Look, if... If this is another one of your kinky-ass games, it's not...I-I'm not-"

"This is anything but a game You've never been a game to me, Blitzy... Oh god, I...i was such a fool--a blind,
aristocratic fool, to believe regarding you as a play thing wouldn't give off that impression...I... didn't even stop to consider that such words might only end up hurting you...I'm ever so sorry Blitz But... believe me
when I say that my feelings for you extend far bevond what I've let on-"

"Waitwaitwait, hold on, do you...I don't think you even know what you're saying right now-"

"Of course I do-"

"Bull. Shit You're a sad, lonely trust-fund kid who wouldn't know the first thing about being in love"

" I knew you'd react this way" stolas says to himself.

"Y-you expect me to believe you understand whatever feelings just happen to cross you after years of having basically no sex life?"

"To be completely honest, no! I don't understand these feelings. ...Because I've never felt them before..."

"Then how do you know it's love?!"

"I-"

"Ya don't! You're just confused, quit talkin' outa your ass!"

"I'm not! I'm being serious, I love you-"

"No, you love the way I-"

"Blitz! Surely you can't believe that to be the extent of my regard for you"

"You're not thi-"

"I love you, Blitz, all of you! Not just your body but--your passion, your.your spirit... The way you talk...
the way you fight... how you can be so assertive and
confidant, and yet...so sweet... and sensitive..."

"Please Stop. We are NoT a Family, Sir"

"I DIDN'T NEED YOu then, asshole! I DON'T NOW"

"You" are so cute When you are Serious"

"Don't you see... I love the way you are, blitz-"

"No nonono, you don't know SHIT about me! Y-you're just...obsessed with some idealized version of me cause I'm the only one who knows how to please that feathered ass, and--And you don't have the Guts to cheat on your wife with any other imp!"

"Perhaps you are right...I don't have the guts. Because I don't want any other imp, or demon for that matter. And I may not know everything about you, but.. I want to get to know you better. You enthrall me like no one ever has. Whenever you're around, I just can't take my eyes off you. Every time a bullet comes too close to your beautiful skin, I--I go absolutely mad with panic, and...If anyone ever dared to hurt you..I wouldn't hesitate to tear them limb from limb to protect you even if it meant risking my own life-"

"Don't say that, y-"

"Even when I'm alone, i mant nothing more then
to be wilh you..in your arms, just... breathing.. listening to your heartbeat--your beaufiful, musical heartbeat...and the Little rumbles in your chest when you purr... We don't need to be physical for me to be bissfully content, my darling. We need only exist together-"

"Stop. Just stop, okay, before you embarrass yourself-"

"I'm not emb-"

"You're confused, Stolas! I dont' care how sure you think you are, You got NO idea what it's like to be in love, alright, so stop throwing yourself at me like you got nothin' to lose! It's a pain in the ass!"

"Yes it is a pain - of COURSE it's a pain! I wouldn't risk the respect of my own family for just anyone, you know! I love my daughter to the ends of the earth, and it's AGONIZING for me to see her leave just because her father can't control his own BLOODY feelings! But feelings of love are VERY hard to control-"

"I KNOW they are! Just...Try harder, okay? I'm... I'm an imp, Stolas And you're a Goetian prince for fuck's sake, what about this doesn't scream IMPOSSIBLE to you?!"

"I don't care about that! I don't care about the expectations of others, status means nothing to me!"

"I ain't gonna let you throw your fuckin life away for me! My life would be incomplete without you! I finally have the opportunity to be happy... ...And I won't let it go-"

"You're outa your GODDAMN mind if you think I can make you happy, Stolas!"

"Oh darling"

"So shut the fuck up and-"

"I won't"

"Get your head on straight"

"I won't stop saying it, because it's true! I'm in love with you, Blitz-"

"Shut up SHUT UP!"

Then blitzo gets flashbacks from his past: Fizzoralli and verosika.

"WHY Do You sabotage EVERYTHING GOOD IN
Your LIFE?!"

"Blitzo Blitzo Blitzo Blitzo Blitzo Blitzo Blitzo"

"DOES ANYBODY LOVE YOU"

"Please... Why is that so hard for you to understand?"

"I DON'T KNOW SHUT UP!"

"Darling, I've never been so sure of anything in my life...This, I swear to you... I'd stake my status on the line - my authority - all my power as a prince of the Ars Goetia, if it meant seeing you happy, Blitz I seek no reciprocation. You may break my heart if you wish. But Blitz..my Blitz...I'll repeat it a thousand times if it will make you see.. I love you... Nothing can change that. I love you. With all the depth and irrationality of this foolish heart"

"Oh god just please SHUT UP!!"

"I love you-"

"Mmhh...Blitz"

"Shut up..."

"If this is the only way to keep that fuckin beak shut then so be it..."

"W-wait..Blitzy, we're in the-Mmmhhh" they end up make out.

"Oh blitzy"

"You run your mouth like that... Expect a damn punishment, asshole...Goddammit"

"Shhhhh"

The next morning, stolas finds a note from blitzo that says: sorry.

"Hah suppose I should get more paper in here... Oh Blitzy... I know it's hard. especially when you've been hurt so many times before... but your lack of faith in me, it.....it actually really hurts.... Satan, what am I thinking... I shouldn't have laid the full extent of my feelings on you so suddenly like that.. got so caught up in the moment, I didn't realize how... I'm not giving up on you, darling..."

The spindle horse runs and forms the company logo as the instrumental from 'Stolas Sings' plays in the credits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 1.9K 56
Y/N has no idea what he is or why he's in hell. He always knew he was different, but he never knew why. During his joinery to find out who he really...
126K 2.8K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
63.8K 902 19
Greetings, living people, I'm Blake Riley from I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals). Ever wondered what it'd be like if I live in the world of bot...
168K 1.7K 12
A second person romance story starring Loona from Helluva Boss and You. You're the newest employee of I.M.P., the Immediate Murder Professionals. A m...