His Brother's Wife

_anonymouswriter7_ द्वारा

Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry thei... अधिक

Author note
Chapter -1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46

Chapter - 38

668 61 22
_anonymouswriter7_ द्वारा

Pihu's POV:

Life was going well and everything was looking like a dream. I have been happier and waking up in the morning makes me excited. I look forward to the day not only to spending the day with Aditya but work also. "Lier" my heart mocked me. "Yeah fine to meet Aditya is the highlight of my day" I admitted the truth.

Life with Aditya is fun and I am enjoying it to the fullest. To meet him and hide our relationship from others has made me feel more excited. It is like my living my college days. I like this meeting in private and keeping our straight face when people are around us.

"Do you think I have gained weight?" I asked out of nowhere to Aditya. We were sitting in his cabin as he called me to give me feedback on my work. The feedback he is giving is nothing the file is lying on the table and I am sitting on his lap. He is playing with my hair and I like when he treats me as if I am some delicate flower. He is so caring towards me and never fails to make me feel special.

"No sunflower," he told me with a smile on his face. Yes, people, he calls me his sunflower, which gives me a butterfly. According to him, I am a ray of hope in his boring life which I don't find true. I find it the other way around. He is my ray of hope my everything.

"See this food baby," I told him and showed him the pouch which was bulging out.

"It is so cute and you know what they say if you are in a healthy relationship then you tend to get healthier so this is just proof of my love," he told me and held me in his arms like a baby.

I laughed at his explanation and said "There is no such thing."

"Then you are also not fat. I like the way you are sunflower," he told me and kissed my cheeks.

"If you don't want your food baby then I can put a real one inside it," he said and started to touch my stomach.

I understood what he meant so I hit his chest and said "You are so shameless."

"What is shameless in this?" he asked me with so much innocence on his face.

"You," before I could continue I heard a knock. I got up from his lap and stood on the other side. I showed him the eye to open the file and he did it. After checking if anything was not suspicious he asked to person to come in.

As the door opened a woman which I never wanted to see was standing right there. She looked between Aditya and me as if trying to find something. She went straight to Aditya and said "Baby what were you doing?"

Yes, the person is none other than Natasha my least favorite person in the whole world. She was having her arms wrapped around his neck. Back off woman, he is my man.

"Natasha what are you doing here?" he asked her and removed her hands from himself. Yes, that's my Man I am proud of you.

"I am here to meet you," she said in her sugary voice. "Oh Pihu what are you doing here?" she asked me pretending as if she did not notice me.

"I work here Natasha," I told her with the fakest smile ever. "Oh can you give me some private time?" she asked me nicely. Nicely my foot I am not giving you alone time with my Man.

"Natasha we have some important work to do unlike some of us. You guys can spend time later," I taunted her and showed her the file.

"Pihu we have not met for a long time. Do this for your sweet brother-in-law?" She emphasized the word brother-in-law. I am killing this woman now.

"And my sweet brother-in-law has a company to run and I don't want him to fail in that," I replied.

"Pihu what's your issue?" she asked standing in front of me with folded hands. I repeated her actions and said, "What's my issue?"

"I just want to spend some time with my boyfriend. Can you please leave us?" she asked me, which was not a request.

"Maybe you should ask your boyfriend if he is interested in that or not?" I challenged her. Dare Aditya choose her over me then he is gone.

She looked towards Aditya and said, "Baby can you ask her to go?" "Can you be a little professional? This is an office, not your boyfriend's house," I informed her.

"You were sitting on his lap before she entered" my stupid brain mocked me.

"And who is telling her that?" I told my brain.

"You", saying she charged towards me. Hell no I am not backing from this fight so I also did not go back and stood right there.

Before she could come any forward Aditya held her and put her away. Then he came in front of me to shield me. Yes, woman take it he is my Man.

"Natasha, what are you doing? Have you gone mad?" he asked her. "You are taking her side," she asked with a sad face.

"He is taking a stand on what is right," I told her before Aditya could reply anything. "Aditya I am not taking this insult," she looked towards him asking for help.

"Stop the drama, Natasha," he replied and a victorious smile came on my face. I tried to control my laughter.

"What is this Aditya?" she asked and tried to come near him. This is it she is not coming near to my man.

I came in front of Aditya before she could even touch him. "Stop woman, can't you hear him? He is not interested in talking to you so leave," I told her sternly.

"What if I won't leave?" this woman is testing my patience now. I was about to grab her hand when Aditya picked me up and created distance between us. "I am killing her and dare you stop me," I warned him.

"Will you both stop and listen to me once," he shouted at both of us. We both went quiet and looked at him like a small child who was getting scolded by his parents.

"Natasha stop this drama now and Pihu she is just my friend," he explained but I was now confused. Then he explained me everything how he did everything to tease me. I was shocked that he knew about my plan and then took revenge on me.

When he explained everything Natasha forwarded her hand and said "It's nice to meet you Pihu." I felt embarrassed that she had to see this side of me. "Same here and I am sorry for before," I genuinely apologized to her. She was just helping me and I was ready to kill her.

"Now it's time for me to leave you guys carry on," she told and left from there. Then Aditya cleared his throat and came in front of me.

"You know you are still not off the hook," I point the finger at him.

"I already told you it is all the plan and she knew I like you sunflower," he came towards me.

"I know the hickey and everything was made up but still she was sitting on your lap," I reminded him.

I was still in his arms when he said "Can I smell the jealousy?" "What if there is?" I told him and tried to come out of his arms.

"Sunflower I like this side of yours," he told me and tightened his hold on my waist.

I twisted my lips to the right showing I was not buying this. "Leave me," I tried to remove his hands.

"Is my Sunflower angry with me?" he asked me with a wicked smile. I am going to punch him in the face. Can I destroy his handsome face? I thought.

"Stop thinking of plans to kill me. You know you can't live without me," he tried to tease me but at the same time spitting the facts.

"I am not doing that," I lied to him. "Sunflower you are terrible at lying so stop trying," he busted me in seconds.

"Let me tell you one secret," saying he brought his face near to mine.

"Natasha is interested in women so no need for you to worry," he whispered in my ear.

I tried to decipher his words and my eyes went wide. He looked at my expressions and started laughing.

"You," saying I started to hit him. And in no time he was running here and there in his office and I was following him.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

How was the revelation?🤭

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

840K 87.2K 29
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
148K 13.3K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
527K 26.3K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
407K 17.8K 47
People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The most important factor in healing is love w...