Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

74|Done

2.3K 292 147
By niabhatti

Haider rolled his eyes as he read the notification he thought Zaira was already making plans to irk him and Maahir. The thought of it being the annual bunk didn't even cross his mind. He decided to warn her to leave his best friend alone.

Rabia forgot to give Mishi her parcel which she received in the morning so she gave her after dinner excited Mishi called Zaira to show her new stuff. The sisters were talking about the new clothes when someone knocked on the door.

"Ji?" Mishi replied and Haider peeked inside.

"Ji bhaiya?" Mishi asked.

Haider smiled at her and gave a very hard glare to his sister who shrink back under his gaze.

Haider didn't say a word but gestured her to follow him. Scared Zaira stood up and started following him she was suddenly wondering if he knows anything or not. Mishi gave her a silent 'best of luck' look.

Zaira followed Haider to his bedroom as he opened the door and allowed her to come inside he pointed at his bedroom bench and Zaira obediently sat there while looking in her lap. No body in this entire World can scare this girl like this except her brothers.

Haider walked towards her and placed a finger under her chin he gently made her look up and showed her phone to her If Zaira was intimidated before so now she was frightened almost sweating.

"Bhaiya.." she was terrified.

"Kia ha yeh Zaira? First day bunk naam ka group banadia ha? What does it means? You are planning to bunk lectures? If this connects anything to your plans of troubling Maahir than I won't take it lightly. Mazak masti apni jagah but you won't bunk lectures it's disrespectful you are not allowed to disrespect my friend and you are definitely not allowed to disrespect your teacher." Haider wasn't yelling he wasn't angry he was just firm and he successfully managed to make Zaira gulp.

Zaira was scared by his word but Haider failed to see the relief that lingered in her eyes. She was glad Haider didn't ask questions about annual bunk if it was Hamza instead of him than she would be gone and not just gone but screwed.

Hamza doesn't normally behave as sharp as he was but his brain was sharp as Harib. It doesn't take him a second to guess about his surroundings. Nothing ever escapes his eyes even the plans elder brothers can't catch he will catch them that is why they involve him in almost every other plan.

"Khabhi khabhi randomly masti krne ke liye group banaya bas aise hi bunk naam rakhdia." Zaira replied meekly.

Haider took a step back and folded his arms across his chest as he glared her down.

Zaira smiled sheepishly at him trying to please him.

"Don't cause troubles Zaira! Is bar baba bhi nahi bachange tumhe mujhse." Haider warned.

"Me puri khoshis karungi apko phone na aye." Zaira replied.

"Ye pakro or bhagoo yahan se." Haider gave her the phone and allowed her to leave.

"Bhaiya?" Zaira said right before leaving.

"Ji?" Haider replied.

"Ap serious the Mahir bhai ko block krne wali baat ke liye?" She asked with so much hope in her eyes.

Haider laughed loudly as hope started leaving Zaira's eyes.

"Noo!" Haider shook his head and Zaira sigh in defeat.

Zaira rushed to Mishi's room to tell her about how she fooled Haider.

"Baal baal bach gai yar!" She plopped down on the bed and sighed dramatically.

"Itna obvious naam kon rakta ha group ka? Pagal ho tum log?" Mishi scolded.

"Han yar patanhi ye kis bewakoof ne rakha hai." Zaira replied.

"Ab naam change karo ise phele Hamza dekhle I am telling you Zaira use bach kar rehna wo bhot paranoid hai is sabko leke." Mishi replied.

"Mujhe Hamza se daar nahi lagta Mishi." Zaira ofcourse lied.

"Wo isliye kyu ke wo darata nahi hai ek bar daraya tha tumhe school me yaad ha kia hua tha tumhe?" Mishi scoffed.

Zaira as on the cue gulped remembering that awful day.

"Bas abhi aise batein nahi karo." Zaira replied.

Mishi rolled her eyes but stayed silent as she pulled up her sheets and slowly began to fall asleep.

Zaira also slept in her bed only because she was to lazy to get up and walk towards her room.

Next morning the family conveniently followed the routine as the children left for school and college and the elderly men left for work.

Rabia was cleaning up in kitchen when Zeenat came with few dishes.

"Bhabhi?" She stated.

"Han?" Rabia replied.

"Apne dekhe hamare bilkul barabar wale neighbours ghar chor kar jarahe ha?" She said.

"Hain? Mujhe nhi pata!" Rabia replied shocked. The neighbours used to live here since years.

"Han patanhi kyu khai bhar move horahe hai. Shabana bhabhi ne bataya bhi nahi." Zeenat replied.

"Han Haroon ne bhi nahi bataya." Rabia replied.

"Chalo dekhte ha ab shift kon hoga." Zeenat added.

"Acha bhabhi? Wo Hassan bata rahe the ap ne dinner rakha Harib ki business partner ko?" Zeeant asked.

"Han mera bhot dil tha un bacho ko dawat dene ka usdin unhone bhot mera sath dia." Rabia smiled.

"To me kia kherahi thi ap bhaiya or apke bache kisi restaurant me krle dawat ghar pe to apka pata ha ye bache milte ha toofan khara ker dete hai meheman hai pareshan hojange apki family aram se bhar dinner krle Harib ki business partner ka mamla ha ye Zaira Haadi sab ghar sar per utha lenge." Zeenat said.

"Bacho ka to nahi masla hoga leken mein Haroon se poochti hu wo or Harib krle decide." Rabia replied. They both cooked lunch together and kept on talking.

School day went normal except Mahir assigning tons of homework on very first day making Zaira and Haadi blood boil but since Haider's words were ringing in their ears they decided to play it cool.

Hamza's day wasn't any different than yesterday except a toofan trapped in human body avoided him for the entire day. He was glad his father didn't talk about his punishment anymore but silently gave him the keys this morning. He was happy now that his car was back.

After university Hamza picked the three musketeers from their respective institutes.

"Bhai?" Haadi started.

"Farmou?" Hamza replied.

"Chale na khai lunch krne chalte hai." He said.

"Haadi? Kia zaruart ha lunch ki?" Hamza replied tired.

"Hamza please!!" Zaira intervened.

"Tumhe bhi jana ha?" He ignored them and asked Mishi who nodded in agreement.

"Kahan?" He asked.

"Pizza khane." She replied.

"Mama ya bari mama ko message krdo. Haadi chachi ko inform karo." Hamza said and zoomed the car.

Mishi messaged Rabia but Haadi shrugged Hamza's command to call his mother he was certain that Rabia will notify her.

The younger clan went to the pizza place and had their lunch. It was almost 4:30 and Haadi didn't message Nazia as he always does after coming back from school. She got scared as she started calling him but his number was switched off.

After few moments she called at landline and a staff member picked up the call.

"Tabu? Haadi kahah hai?" Nazia asked scared.

"Wo to abhi nahi aye." She replied.

"Kia matlab abhi tak nahi aya? Haadi 2:30 baje tak ajata ha 5:00 bajne wale hai." Nazia replied.

"Patanhi bibi leken koi bhi bache nahi aye." Tabu replied.

"Bhabhi khah ha?" Nazia asked little relived.

"Bari bibi or choti bahu dono grocery krne gaye hai." Tabu replied.

Fear gripped Nazia's heart and she ended the call and started calling Haatim.

"Hatim apki Haadi se kuch baat hui ha? " she asked her husband who replied in small no as he was in meeting.

Not wanting to trouble him any longer Nazia cut the call. She have always been like this she always feels guilty for working and the days Haadi doesn't contact her she feels super paranoid. She had no idea Hamza got his car back so she thought driver picked them up. She called driver who was also clueless.

Hammad and Haider turns their phone switched off in meeting so none of them were reachable at this point. In her fear she forgot about calling Hamza as according to her he was grounded.

Hamza and gang came back around 5:15 and since they were tired they all went to bed. Nazia came rushing to the house around 6:00 and as she bursted inside she asked another staff member.

"Haadi aya?" She asked.

"Ji wo to apne kamre me sorahe hai!" The girl replied.

Nazia's sat down on the couch as she felt relieved she tried calling so many people in past one hour. Rabia and Zeenat didn't pick up her call as Zennat forgot her phone at home and Rabia couldn't hear it in super market. She drove like a maniac as she reached home.

Haadi was asleep like a log when she entered his room she went closer to him and kissed his head all the questions and reprimands can wait as her boy was sleeping peacefully right now. She also doesn't want Haadi to know how paranoid she gets about him. After her three miscarriages the anxiety concerning Haadi have increased a lot.

She didn't realise when she fall asleep sitting right next to her. Around 7:00 pm Hatim walked inside and found them both curling up.

"Nazia?" He gently shook her.

"Huh?" She sat up straight and Haadi stirred in sleep.

"Kia hua?" Hatim asked.

Tears made their way in her eyes as she felt very stupid. Hatim quickly covered the distance between them and took her in his embrace.

"Kia hua?" Hatim asked gently.

Nazia wiped her tears and filled him in.

"Isme tumhari galti nahi hai. Meri abhi Hamza se baat hui ye log lunch krne chale gaye the galti Haadi ki hai he should have inform you." Hatim replied.

Anger rushed into her veins as he listened what her husband said.

"Lunch krne?" She asked furiously.

"Haadi!" She shook him up.

"Pizza khane gaye the bhabhi ko message krdia tha." Hatim replied.

"Bhabhi ko krdia the message mujhe nahi krsakte the ye log message?" Nazia stood up angrily.

"Haadi!" She yelled and Haadi sat up straight.

"Ji?" He asked scared seeing his parents standing there like this.

"Kahan the tum aaj?" Nazia asked.

"School uske bad lunch krne gae the." Haadi shrugged completely chilled.

Nazia's eyes went dark hearing his responses as she turned around to glare at her husband but as always he was standing there calmly.

"Aur itna zaruri nahi samjha ke mama ko inform kardu?" She asked loudly.

"Mama api ne bari mama ko krdia tha message." Haadi replied.

"Aur bari mama ghar pe nahi thi! Na bari mama ke phone pe ana wala har message automatically mujhe tak poonch jata hai! Ek message nahi krsakte the tum mujhe!" Nazia replied furiously.

"Mama mere pass phone nahi tha me school se direct gaya tha." Haadi deadpanned.

"Hamza ke phone se inform krdete mama me jaraha hu me pagalo ki taraha tumhari fikar nahi karti." She scolded.

"Relax mama!" Haadi was way to calm for her liking.

"Sun rahe ho ap?" Nazia turned to Hatim.

"Balke ap sunke kia karoge! Koi is ghar me isse to kuch bolega nahi." She said angrily.

"Haadi you should have informed mama." Hatim said.

"Baba please mujhe laga bari mama batadenge." Haadi replied.

"Bari mama ghar pe hoti ha me shop pe you should have asked my permission before leaving leken nahi me to itni important hu hi nahi! Me to faltu hu mama ko kon batata hai Mishi ne apni mama ko bataya Zaira sath uska bara bhai tha leken Haadi shahab ko to koi need hi nahi apne parents ko involve krne uske parents to kuch kehete nahi hai to wo unhe kuch samjhta hi nahi hai." All the pent up frustration was pouring out.

Haadi came out from his bed and stood in front of her.

"I am sorry mama leken aisa kia hogaya itni bari baat to nahi hai." He said.

"Bari baat hoti kab ha? You have stopped taking me seriously Haadi. Usdin bhi Hammad forced you to respect me Rabia bhabhi ke bache ya Zeenat bhabhi ke bache khabhi apni mama se aise baat nahi karte leken mera beta mujhe khabhi serious hi nahi leta agar me tumhe homework krne ka bolu you ignore me Haider bole to you will start doing it its clear that you don't respect me." Nazia snapped.

"Hammad forced kia matlab?" Hatim asked.

"Rehene de ap! Mene ab apko batana chordia hai kyuke end me hi buri banungi ek baat nahi manta ye larki meri Harib Haider even Hammad Hamza sabki baatein manta hai or pata ha kyu ke isko iske baba ne sikhaya hi nahi mama ki respect kia hoti kitni dafa mene apse shikayat ki leken apni suni meri baat? Itne conveniently apne mujhse iski driving wali baat chupai because I don't matter." Nazia yelled.

Haadi and Haatim bowed their head down in shame.

"Apki is galat support ki wajah se ye larka ek din kuch bhot bara krdega Haatim. Isko lagta he is allowed to do everything because he doesn't fear his parents." Nazia was done by their behaviour.

"Kia hua tha usdin?" Haatim turned his attention to Haadi.

"Baba jane dena!" Haadi replied.

"Sunlia?" Nazia snapped.

A knock on the door stopped them all. Hatim walked towards the door and found Haroon standing there. She was yelling so loudly that Haroon couldn't help but knock he have always considered her as his little sister and seeing her like this broke his heart. He heard everything word to word and he sided with her.

"Is she okay." Hatim frowned at his hard tone.

"Nazia? Bhaiya." Hatim called her.

Nazia wiped her tears and walked towards Haroon. Haroon patted her head.

"Calm down everything is fine hmm? I will sort it out you go and relax hmm?" He said gently to her.

She nodded and left the room. Haroon noticed Haadi rolling his eyes and making his way towards the washroom.

"Meet me in library." Haroon's tone was the tone Hatim haven't heard in years he suddenly felt like 16 again who have caused a major trouble.

____________________________________
Hi guys! I hope you liked the chapter.

How was it? Did you guys like it?

How was Nazia? Did she overreact?

Was Haadi wrong?

Also new neighbours! Stay tuned for them😈

How do you think Haroon should deal with it?

Any suggestions?

Please vote and do inline comments. Decreasing the comment target for the month of March since a lot of you have exams.

Next update after 150+ vote and 120+inline comments.

Thank you all
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 30.9K 41
β™•οΈŽπ‚π¨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β™•οΈŽ
197K 12.3K 24
❝ He was the best thing she never planned ❞ The story of a spoiled brat, with a past which no one could imagine and a future that was forced upon her...
29.1K 1.2K 13
Genre:Medical Fiction/Fatherhood/Brotherhood
240K 16.4K 91
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...