My Professor Husband

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

Two different people who always focused on their future, career, goals and never gave a second thought about... More

A/n
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 8

815 39 19
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

"Finally we are here." said khun as they comes out of the car, after 2 hours of flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, they finally reached their destination.

"I am tired and sleepy." said Porsche as he stretch his body and yawn because of the sleep he didn't get.

"You all are finally here." said Gina as she and Preaw were about to go somewhere but saw the kids are here.

"Yes, aunt." said khun as the other also comes out of the cars and now are standing in front of the luxurious hotel which they, themselves own.

"No more questions, i know you all are tired so just go and rest." said Preaw as the other nods and went inside the hotel to go towards the lift.

"Now I just wants to sleep." said Porsche as he just wants to go and sleep on his dear bed.

They all just went to the top floor which is specially made for the family so they can stay there without being disturbed by others.

"I love this room, I take this one." said khun as he went inside the room which Vegas was about to enter.

"Don't mind him, you know how he is, i apologise from his side." said Tem as he saw what his dear husband did to his cousin.

"I know how he is, just loves to annoy me but you don't have to apologise." said Vegas as he looked at tem.

"I am genuinely very curious how you put up with him like you dated him for two years and now married for three years, i respect your patience." said Vegas as he salute tem in respect of having this much patience.

"I can't even stay for ten minutes in his company and you did for five years and now doing too, just how?" said Vegas in wonder which made tem laugh.

"It's just you all who thinks like this, there are so many reasons for me to stay beside him which you will not understand." said Tem as he looked at Vegas who is listening to him with a lot focus.

"But I will say the main reason is love, love which makes everyone stay beside someone no one can even thinks to do that." said Tem lost in thought to Vegas who is looking at him.

"You find Porsche annoying too but you have also seen the way kinn behave, the way he would worship the ground Porsche walked on." said Tem as he looked at Vegas who is leaning on the wall while listening carefully.

"We all know how time is, he is such a Playboy we don't even know how many people he has been but the time he saw tay, his life turned 360° and now we can't even recognise him, he left all his bad habits for him, he changed himself that much we can't even recognise him, that's the power of love." said Tem to Vegas as he looked at him.

"Love change in a way you never expected and you won't even know that because of the magic it has, you never know how, when, where you fall in love but you can feel it and it's something so precious and special that you just wants to feel it again and again." said Tem with a soft smile on his face to Vegas who seems lost in his thoughts.

"You won't understand it now, because you have never known how beautiful it feels to be in love but I really wish you do because its an arranged marriage and you both didn't even have the chance to know each other better." said Tem as he looked at Vegas to make sure he is listening to him.

"But it's not like you have to fall in love and then get married because you can fall in love after the marriage too and I just really hope you fall in love with pete, he is a nice guy, and make sure to make him fall in love with you too, okay?" said Tem as he looked at Vegas who nods his head.

"Okay, I just asked you how you live with Khun and you gave me such a lecture but anyway thanks, thank you so much." said Vegas in a joking way which tem took in joking way too as he laughed.

"Okay, i won't give you such boring lecture and should definitely leave you as you are already very tired from the lack of sleep you got." said Tem to Vegas as he waved his hand and went inside the room, leaving Vegas alone with his thoughts.

'Falling in love ? Seems to weird but not impossible, let's see what's happen.' thought Vegas as he went away from the room he picked earlier and goes to the room a bit far away from these rooms.

"It's morning but still good night." said pete as he was going to the room next to Vegas.

"Good night." said Vegas with a chuckle as he went inside the room to get some sleep.

"Oh my bed, I miss you and love you too." said Vegas before he jumped into the bed to sleep for the time being.

All of them took their room and went to sleep to get over the tiredness.

After taking his beauty sleep, pete also started to wake up.

"What's the time?" said pete to himself as he woke up from his sleep and cleared his vision to see around.

"4:48pm." said pete in a bit shock as he saw the time and wonder how long he has slept.

"I slept to long, it's almost evening." said pete as he sits up at his bed and strech his body to get rid of the tiredness.

"I should freshen up and make something to eat too." said pete as he now felt the hunger for not eating almost a whole day.

After waking up pete went to freshen up and after freshing up pete went out of his room.

Looking around pete can tell no one is here but then pete hears some noises coming out of the small kitchen which is made on this floor.

"Hello." said pete as he entered the kitchen to only find Vegas doing something there.

"Oh! Hi, just woke up now?" asked Vegas as he looked at pete who seems like just freshen up.

"Yes, what about you?" asked pete in return as he went near the counter to see what Vegas is making.

"I also just woke up now and come to the kitchen to cook something as I was hungry." said Vegas as he looked at pete who just nods his head in understanding.

"Are you hungry too?" asked Vegas as he looked at pete who was looking at the ingredients in front of him.

"Yes, what are you cooking ? Should I help you ?" asked Pete as he offered some help to Vegas in cooking.

"Okay but no thanks, you can just sit there and let me do the magic." said Vegas as he points at the small table which was in the kitchen to eat food.

"Okay then." said Pete as he left Vegas and went to sit on the table.

After few minutes Vegas was done cooking and pete also put his phone aside to give all his attention to Vegas.

"Here, there was some pasta so I cooked it and also i didn't want to cook proper meals as we will have dinner soon, so, hope you don't mind." said Vegas as he bought the bowl of freshly cooked pasta to pete.

"No, definitely not, in fact I should thank you as i didn't need to cook, thanks." said Pete as he smiled at Vegas who nods his head.

"It's not a big deal as you know I loves cooking specially when I need to cook for someone too, taste it and tell me how is it." said Vegas as he also sits at the table with his pasta, patiently waiting for pete to try and tell him how is it.

"It smells nice, let's see how good it taste." said Pete as he took a bite of pasta.

"What the hell you are doing here?" said Pete after he finished his first bite.

"What?" said Vegas not sure if he heard right.

"I said what the hell you are doing here, no way you are telling me you are not a world famous chef with this cooking skills, it's the best pasta I have ever tried, it is so delicious, I love it Vegas." said Pete as he took another bite of the pasta and smiled at its heavenly taste.

"Glad you like it." said Vegas as he smiled in relief, knowing pete loved it.

"I loved it but how did you started cooking, I mean how your interest towards cooking increase?" asked Pete as he was curious to know about that.

"It's not something I started now, I used to help mom in the kitchen a lot in my childhood, we will cook together and tell each other how our day went, those days are part of some precious memories of mine and also when I move to America, i myself used to cook because I don't like someone else coming into my space." said Vegas as he explained why he likes cooking.

"Nice to know and I am glad you didn't pursue your career as a chef, who knows when will you have the time to cook for me, now the chef and all his dishes are mine." said Pete as he took a big bite of pasta and Vegas just laughs at his cuteness.

"You cooked it, you should eat too." said Pete as he saw Vegas hasn't even taken a bite.

"Here." said pete as he held a spoon of pasta in front of Vegas to eat which he gladly took.

"It turned out okay." said Vegas after taking a bite pete offered him from his bowl.

"Not okay, the best." said pete as they both started eating the rest of their pasta while they talking between that.

"By the way why did you went to America?" asked pete curious to know that too.

"Mainly because of studies but after finishing my degree, i decided to stay there for more and in that time I established our company's branch there too." replied Vegas to Pete's questions and to fill up his curiosity.

"Why there and not in Bangkok, i mean there are also so many good colleges here so why there?" asked pete in confusion to Vegas who smile at that before answering.

"I am not as lucky as you are to use your mom's surname to avoid extra attention, people here knows me that I am Vegas theraapanyakul, the son of Gun theraapanyakul unlike you who is known by very few buisness man as the son of Pram Atulaya, Pete saengtham." said Vegas before continuing.

"In my high school too, people used to do me a lot of favor and extra attention which I hate because I feel like all the achievement is not done by my hard work and is rather because of my status." said Vegas expressing how he feels.

"So that's why I thought of finishing my degree in some other country will be much more better because no one wants fake friends who are just with you for some purpose." said Vegas as pete nods his head in understanding.

"It's true and I am glad I didn't get to go through this, it sucks and is one of the worsts feeling ever, knowing someone is just with you for power, money, status or anything else." said pete as he took a bite of his pasta.

"That's why many of people knows that kinn is married but a handful of people knows it's porsche same goes in our case, mostly everyone knows I am going to marry and it's pram atulaya's son but does not know it's you, pete." said Vegas in between of eating.

"Yeah, none of us wants the attention which comes by marrying a theraapanyakul specially when we are still in college but after the graduation it's seems okay, they can know who we are or who we are married too but not now." said pete as Vegas nods his head in a yes manner because it seems fair and valid reason.

"Let's find where they are." said pete after they both were done eating and had finished doing the dishes.

"Let's see, i guess they are on the terrace." said Vegas as they know their terrace has very big swimming pool and it's summer so, why not they be there.

"Let's go." said pete as they went out of the kitchen and went upstairs to the terrace and their guess was right as few of them are right there, just having fun.

"Pete, you finally woke up." said khun as he saw pete coming near him.

"We went to your room to see if you would like to come with us but you were sleeping so we thought not to wake you up." said porsche who was just chilling and pete nods his head in understanding.

"Okay." said pete as he sit with khun while looking at the view in front of him.

"Why don't you just shut up?" asked time annoyedly to Leo in a loud voice which everyone can hear.

"I said nothing." said Leo as he shrugged his shoulders and shake his head.

"You know I don't want my son to fall in love with your daughter in the future so, why don't we make them siblings instead." said time to tay with a wink and flirty smile to which tay only rolled his eyes.

"I have seen that on the social media too." said Leo as he remember he had read that pick up line on the internet.

"When did I said it's mine and original?" asked time to Leo as he looked at him with a glare for ruining his chance and moment.

"I was just saying." said Leo as he looked away from time who was still glaring at him as he would kill him and he would because for the past few minutes he is ruining his time with tay.

"Even your pick up lines are second hands and low standard, you want me to be yours, what a joke." said tay as usual to insult time but he was to determine to give up.

"Honey, i don't need pick up lines to pick you up, i don't gym for nothing and this one is real." said time as he addressed the last sentence to Leo.

"Nice, you have something of your own." said Leo in unimpressed tone as he sip from his glass of juice.

"Likes it a lot."asked time to tay with a smile.

"Like what?" asked tay in a confusion to time.

"Like you." said time as he placed his chin on his palm while looking at tay.

"Damn i have heard that too." said Leo again interpreting time and tay.

"Get the fuck away from here, just get out before I kill you." said time in anger as he looked at Leo who just ignored him.

"Why should he go away ? It's you who needs to stay the fuck away from me and Leo stay here, tell me how much of a cheap trash he is." said tay to Leo who showed his tongue to time after hearing what tay said.

"Leo leave them." said pete to his brother who ignored his older brother as a typical younger sibling, never listen to your older sibling.

"Ahhhh." screamed Leo in pain as he accidentally stepped on a iron nail laying on the floor which no one saw.

"Leo." said pete as they all hurriedly rushes towards Leo and made them sit on the chair nearby.

"Careful." said tem after they all made him sit on the chair and Leo placed his injured foot on his other leg to check the wound.

"Is he okay?" asked khun worriedly to tem who was examining the wound, the nail has pierce deeply into Leo's toe from the amount of blood coming through.

"Be careful ! Slow!" said Leo as he hissed in pain when tem tried to touch the nail.

"Why don't you listen to me ? I told you to leave them, didn't I?" said pete as he hit Leo on his head in annoyence which Leo return with a punch on Pete's arm.

"You both can fight as much as you want but please stay still for now and let him see it, Leo I am really sorry it happen because of me." said tay in guilt to Leo who shook his head.

"It's not your fault, i didn't see the nail laying there and accidentally stepped on it, it was my fault not to be aware about my surrounding." said Leo to tay who smile a little in apologistically to which time just rolled his eyes.

"Flirty bastard." mumbled time to himself but other heard him too.

"Time atleast look at him, he is injured and you are here complaining because of some jealousy." said Vegas as he looked at time who groans in pain when porsche hit him on his head.

"I try to take it out." said tem as he looked at Leo who closed his eyes to mantally prepare himself for the upcoming pain.

"I'll gentle." said tem as he slowly moved his hand toward the nail and pulled it in one go.

"Ahhh." screamed Leo in pain as he clutched Pete's hand tightly due to the pain.

"The wound is pretty deep but it's not a big deal, your wound will heal in few days but I would definitely recommend you to take the TT vaccine as the nail is made of iron plus you have lost a little more than blood you should." said tem as he suggested what Leo should do to which Leo nodds his head.

"Leo ! What happened?" asked Macau as he and chay finished their gaming session and decided to come join the other.

"Oh my god." said chay when he saw Leo's toe is bleeding.

"What happened?" asked Macau again as he looked at Leo who's face is still pretty much is showing the pain he is feeling.

"He accidentally stepped on a iron nail which caused this wound and i thought it would be better if he gets the TT vaccine, it would prevent any kind of danger which could happen because of this wound." said tem to the new comers.

"But he can't get the injection." said Chay to the other as Macau nods his head too.

"Why?" asked tem in confusion as he looked at the duo.

"He is afraid of injection." said Macau as all eyes went to Leo who just nods his head.

"Yes, he is right." said Leo as he avoids looking at pete who is confused at the statement.

'This psycho is afraid of injection ? No way in hell he is afraid of a small injection, he used to take injection without even crying as a kid and now suddenly he is afraid of that, something is suspicious.' thought pete in his mind.

"But you should take injection if you don't want serious problem." said tem to Leo who's eyes were fixed on pete asking him to shut up for now.

"Leo, it's important to take the injection so please let's go to the clinic." said chay to Leo who doesn't respond anything because it's not the person he wants to be worried for him.

"He is right, you should get the vaccine because it's for your own good, we'll go with you and cheer you up, fighting." said Macau this time with a smile to which Leo slowly nods his head in agreement.

"Okay I will but you have to come with me too and you too." said Leo as he points at Macau and then to chay to make it less obvious.

"Sure." said chay to Leo who just smiled a little.

"First bring me a first aid so I can clean his wound and then we could go to the clinic." said tem as tay went to bring the first aid box.

Tem carefully cleaned the wound and then they all went downstairs.

"Let me make a call to my friend who's clinic is near so we could go there." said tem to the other as he and khun went away.

"This call is important, I need to take it." said Vegas as he picked his call and excused himself from there.

"You both are going with him, right ? Go then get ready." said pete to chay and macau as they also went away to change there clothes.

"Porsche can you go downstairs to the parking lot and take out the car." said pete porsche as he also went away, leaving Leo and pete only.

"Afraid of injection ? I wonder since when?" asked pete to Leo who still didn't say anything.

"I have been afraid of injection you know, right?" said Leo trying his luck to get away from this situation without telling his brother the truth.

"You do know that I am your brother, right?" asked pete in right with a smile, clearly saying that he can't get away from this.

"I know you from day you have born to till this day, you think I wouldn't take advantage of the fact you are scared of some small needle, i would be scaring you everyday so tell me why they both think that you are scared of injection." said pete as he looked at Leo who sighed in defeat.

"You remember that, few months ago, when I fell in my school?" asked leo to which pete nods his head indicating Leo to continue.

"They gave an injection to have relief from the pain and that time chay and macau were there too so i just faked it that I am afraid of injection." said Leo and looked at pete as if he would know why would he did that.

"Why did you need to fake it, I don't get it." said pete as the Leo's answer was not satisfying enough.

"Did you forgot that he doesn't like physical contact that much so it was a nice opportunity and i grab it, you know I was sitting on the table and he was standing in front of me, while the doctor was giving me injection in my arm, he held me close to him, hugged me, his little tummy was soft, felt lik-" said Leo while being lost in his thought but was bought to earth by pete with a hit on his head.

"Why are hitting me ? It's literally seventh time of the day." said Leo annoyedly as he also return the favor to pete by pinching his arm.

"Why the hell I am getting to know about this right now ? Why didn't you tell me before?" asked pete as he looked at his brother.

"I might have forgot, sorry for that." said Leo as he was so busy being delusional that day, it slipped out of his mind to tell his brother.

"Forgot ? How can you forgot to tell me this, unbelievable." said pete as he also sit down beside Leo.

"And why the fuck you did this ? Who do things like this?" asked pete in disbelief to lro who rolled his eyes after hearing that.

"No love, No Opinion." said Leo as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"No love, No Opinion." said pete mockingly to Leo who didn't even bat his eyes at him.

"It so weird, I have seen people doing weird thing just to have glimpse of their crush, you are being weirdo too, faking thing to just touch him for few more second, you are an idiot." said pete to Leo who ignored him totally.

"Well you are not in love so don't you dare judge someone who loves someone else, okay ? Talk to me when you will fall in love then I will see who is being weirdo." said Leo to pete who just shook his head.

"Waiting for the day you will do weird thing for my dear brother in law, I am curious to see what idiotic thing you will do, my dear psycho brother." said Leo as he looked at pete.

"Shut the hell up Leo." said pete in annoyence unaware of the person who heard the almost whole conversation.

After sometime chay and macau also comes to the living area where Leo and pete were.

Leo, Macau, Chay and Tem went to clinic Tem was talking about to give Leo the injection.

After that they all return to the hotel and went towards the top area where the family is staying.

In the evening the other also come after finishing their work.

"Leo." said preaw as they were at the dinning table and she and gina just come.

"What the heck did you do to get injured like this?" asked preaw as she now get to know about Leo being injured.

"I have told you so many times to be careful but who I am for you to listen?" said preaw as she saw the dressing done on Leo's toe.

"It's not that big." said Leo as he really doesn't feel that much pain and also the injury was on his toe and he would still walking without much trouble.

"I have told you so many times to put away your phone aside and look around yourself too, always busy in that damn phone, now look what happened." said preaw as she slightly hits Leo's head.

"What ? How come my phone come between this?" said Leo in disbelief to his mother.

"You are right, Mae, he is always on his phone without being aware of his surroundings." said pete, adding more fuel to the fire.

"I was not even using my phone, it was on charging." said Leo as he tried to explain to his mother.

"You won't die if you put your phone away for few seconds." said preaw still blaming Leo and his phone for the injury.

"Anything happened, it was because of the damn phone, I have injury because I am on my phone always, someone died it was because of my phone, a child failed his exams because I am using my phone too much, everything happens because of phone, wow, great." said Leo as he don't know if he should laugh or cry.

"You are saying right, they don't care about anything other than their phone, just look at Macau he was also about to fall from the stairs few weeks ago because he can't put his phone away for few seconds." said gina as she also joined preaw in complaining about an electronic device which they themselves have bought to their kids.

"Don't laugh you two, just because you both are adult and older from your brother that doesn't give you the chance to use your phone unlimited." said preaw as she saw Vegas and pete trying to control their laugh after seeing their brothers being scold.

"I should just throw this damn devices." said gina as they started eating their dinner.

"Listen you all, today we are going to the temple so you all don't be late or otherwise you will see hell." said gina as the other nodded their head in understanding.

The rest of the dinner went well with them discussing about few things and a lot of bickerings.

...........................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙

I am really sorry for updating after such a long time, it was because for the first few days I just didn't have the motivation to right specially when it comes to writing a boring chapter like this, some of you may not find this boring but I do when I have chapter like this to write:

"Leo, what would happen if I run away from this marriage?" asked pete to Leo.

"Go ahead, run away, no one cares in fact it would be a relief, poor dude doesn't need to be put up with you." said Leo without looking away from his phone.

"No way, no fucking way, did he really run away ? oh my god no, no, no he didn't, what the hell did you do brother, atleast should have told me before doing this, what the hell should I do now?" said Leo as he already checked everywhere and still can't find pete which makes him want to bang his head on a wall.
(A little spoiler for the upcoming chapter to spark up some interest.)

And after that I just got busy with work, i need to prepare for the two very important upcoming events on 30th and 31st of March so, I will try to update as soon as possible, sorry!

If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 796 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
1.8K 60 4
Porsche never thought that being the head of the minor family would take everything away from him. Happiness wasn't something he could get, and he le...
74.3K 3.6K 51
Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love can be this much strong, that compelled G...
11.4K 503 29
Pete- no.... I mean I wont. Pat - son try to understand. Pete - dad, how could you? Hai friends, this is my first Fanfiction. I am a great fan of K...