Bloody Flowers (solangelo vam...

By Child__of__Apollo

Sixteen. The age a vampire can no longer survive on only animal blood, and, the age Nico di Angelo is about t... More

Intro and Warning (tehe)
The Dilemma (chapter 1)
Nico buys way too many Twinkies (chpt 2)
Nico kidnaps a hot cashier (chpt 3)
Will (rightfully) has a mental breakdown
Nico is a little creepy (okay a lot creepy)
Will recommends Nico a feelings doctor
Nico bottle feeds Will (and other more important stuff)
Will throws yogurt on the floor
Will does a romance cliqué and Nico plots a kidnapping (again)
Nico has a rubber duck?
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Will is officially Diagnosed with Stockholm syndrome (by me)
Will says no to drugs (yay!)
Will calls Nico Dad
Will and Nico pass some super cute notes
Lawyers are evil, even in the duck world
BREAKING NEWS: Local author finally writes a chapter
Nico makes a bunch of promises he can't (won't) keep
Will talks to horses (it's not what you think)
Couch cuddles and locking your boyfriend up forever 🥰
Will trashes on a beloved classic (he's right)
Jules-Albert deals drugs
Whoopsies the end is near (not a chapter, new chapter soon)
ENDING 1 (happy)
Sad Ending (I hope)

Are you even a couple if you haven't hallucinated together? -Nico (probably)

113 7 8
By Child__of__Apollo

A/N: Hey guys I'm back! Thank you so much for your patience, I appreciate it a bunch. Anyways next chapter will be ending #1, this one is mostly filler but it does show how their relationship is at this point which helps build up to the endings. I hope you enjoy it, even if it's not my favourite. It took me a month ☹️

Will POV

I'm about 90% sure I'm not dead.

Actually more like 60% but I'm trying to be optimistic.

The world around me faded away when I took the pill, leaving me surrounded by a seemingly endless span of white.

The only thing left of the study is the vampire standing next to me.

"What the fuck did he give us."

The sound of my boyfriend's voice rings out loudly, echoing across the abyss.

I shrug, unable to form words.

Nico sighs loudly and sits down.

"I'm sorry Will, this isn't what I was expecting."

I Shake my head and sit down next to the sulking vampire.

"It's fine, I mean it's certainly interesting, and we get to be alone."

Nico looks up at me and pushes my head onto his shoulder gently.

"That is true. I wish we had someplace more comfortable to sit though."

A loud pop echos through the air and our heads jerk up.

Right in front of us sits a huge sofa.

Nico stares at me.

"Did we do that?"

His voice is full of confusion and he stands up, creeping towards the couch to inspect it.

The couch is not exactly pretty. It's a bright red with green dots all over it, it looks like how a headache feels.

It is however incredibly comfortable. I watch as Nico almost sinks into the chair and I follow his lead. It's like sitting in a huge ugly cloud.

Nico frowns at the couch as though it's offended him.

"Human's certainly have interesting tastes in design."

I can't help but laugh lightly.

"Pretty sure most humans would find it hideous."

He nods with a solemn expression on his face.

"Thank Gods."

With a soft chuckle I lean onto his shoulder. Somehow it's even more comfortable than the couch.

"So we summoned the couch right? When you asked for somewhere comfortable to sit it appeared, so maybe that means we can create anything we ask for?"

I speak my thoughts out loud and I feel Nico nod in agreement.

"It appears so."

My smile grows and I jump up from the couch.

"I wish for a million dollars to pay off my student debt"

An amused laugh sounds out behind me.

"You know this is some kind of hallucination right? Also you're not even going to college anymore."

I'm too distracted to register the fact that he's the reason I'm not going to college anymore, instead I laugh along with him.

"I wasn't really thinking I guess."

It's true, I haven't been thinking a lot lately. Or I'm thinking way too much, it's like I'm stuck in this fuzzy little happy zone where all the bad things can't get to me, but neither can anything else.

I pause, my smile slowly being replaced by a thoughtful frown.

It doesn't last long however because a stack of cold hard cash hits me on the head.

Emphasis on the "hard"

I grab my head in pain and Nico yelps behind me.

He jumps up from the couch and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Will? Are you alright?"

I nod slowly.

"Yeah. Feels about the same as the debt did to be honest."

The vampire scoffs and kisses my head.

"No more wishing for anything heavy okay?"

With a hum of agreement I plop back onto the couch.

I glance over and Nico, he has this contemplative look on his face as though he wants to say something but he's not sure how.

Finally he whispers,

"And no wishing for anything that would require you to leave."

Oh. That's what it was.

He was trying to figure out how to gently remind me I'm still his prisoner on my birthday.

I nod silently.

"A-actually maybe we should just not wish at all. I mean It's clearly dangerous and it's all fake anyways."

I mutter the words while fidgeting with my hands.

Nico immediately pops up and looks over at me.

"Will, that's not what I meant. It's your birthday, you need to have fun. Just, nothing that'll take you from me, okay?"

He twirls my hair with his finger.

Gods he's going to ruin me.

I know it's not healthy, I'm well aware I'm not safe, it's quite clear he's dangerous, and yet still I love him, and I find myself loving him more and more everyday.

Even if he killed me today I don't think I'd stop loving him.

I look into the vampire's eyes, studying his clear, pale face and all the emotion within it.

"I wish you would kiss me"

I whisper the wish quietly, to myself, but I know he'll hear.

He smiles and pulls me towards him.

The kiss is soft and sweet, he doesn't taste like copper right now, and he's gentle, loving even.

I close my eyes and lean into the kiss.

It's perfect, it feels like love and caring with none of the possessive obsession I've come to expect for Nico.

My eyes snap open at the sound an earsplitting shriek.

I'm back in the study.

Dusty is kneeling over an unconscious Nico, wailing and sobbing.

Jules-Albert calls to me from the kitchen.

"I see the pills did their part, you've been out for a few hours, the thing has been throwing a tantrum."

A few hours. It had felt like minutes but I suppose that makes sense.

I turn back to Nico and "the thing" waddles over to grab me in a crushing bear hug.

"UNCLE WILL! YOU UNDIED! UNCLE NIKI IS STILL DEAD, YOU HAVE TO KISS HIM BETTER!"

Dusty shakes me as he says the last bit.

I laugh but bend down to Nico and place a quick kiss on his head.

Either by magic or good timing Nico shakes himself awake with a loud groan.

His eyes search for a minute and then seem to find what they're looking for in my face,

"There you are Will, you disappeared."

His face is blank, and for a moment I'm worried he's angry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I promise."

I lean away from him slightly, tensing out of nervous caution.

The dark haired vampire sits up and grabs my hand, shaking his head.

"No, no, I was just worried about you. It's alright Will, just relax."

I take a deep breath and try to do as he says, after a minute I calm down and he pulls me into his lap gently.

"Happy birthday, Will. I hope you'll be with me for many more."

I smile and thank him.

I can't help but wonder how many I'll be with him for, and which one will be my last.

A/N: thank you for reading, seriously you guys are so patient and kind, I love ya'll. The endings are next which is super bittersweet for me, but I'm happy to finally share the ending(s) with you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.9K 107
Whenever your soulmate gets injured in any physical way it appears on your body. Since the age of 13 Will Solace has had cuts, gashes, burns, bruises...
575K 17.1K 43
A Solangelo Fanfiction Book #1 After the war Nico Di Angelo plans on leaving Camp Half-Blood to start a new life and maybe be happy again. But what h...
148K 5.5K 22
Nico balled his fists. "Don't call me death boy" "Don't call me sunshine then" Will winked. •*•*•*• These are Percy Jackson characters . This is af...
694 10 8
A Nico di Angelo x Will Solace fanfic. Set after "The Blood of Olympus" and before the Trials of Apollo. Enjoying the bubbling of a new relationshi...