Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 30

835 41 9
By DragonTrainer02

Hajime's pov;
~Building 5~

While we were standing outside of building 5. I forget that's what building 5 looks like sometimes."Woah, building 5 looks kind of ritzy." 11 said.

"I've only seen places like this in my manga." 25 said.

"Hey, whatcha got in there?" 11 questioned 25's bag.

"It's got my medicine inside, Seitarou actually made it for me.. Poor guy, good night sweet prince." 25 said.

"He was a good person." 11 said.

"I think he's alive." 15 said.

Something caught my attention in the corner of my eye, and when I looked over it was gone. I pulled out my walkie-talkie from my side hip and pushed the button on the side.

"Hey, Mitsuru." I said.

"That's my name." He said.

"Give me everything you have on building 5." I said.

"Oh me? I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Nah, I'm not busy, sure thing. Things are nice and calm here at building 13 by the way, you're welcome for keeping an eye on it for you." He said.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up, it doesn't seem like anyone's here. Can you contact one of the guards for me.".

"Hadn't you heard, we already tired, building five has been completely unresponsive for hours now. But hey none of the emergency alarms have gone off. I'm sure, it's nothing to worry. They're probably just taking a long lunch break, all at once." He said.

"Wait, so-"

"I don't see a single guard on these security cameras." He said.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I am eager to hear the answer to that question, just as soon as you find out for me. Have a good time." He said cheerfully.

"That obnoxious bastard." I said.

"By the way, how did this cat get in he-".

My eyes widen, and put my walkie-talkie away from me. "I didn't catch that, you cutting out on me, sorry." I turned off my walkie-talkie, and put it back on my side hip. I looked at the door to building 5 open. I punch 15 on the head. "Don't open stuff without asking.".

"I didn't do anything, it opened on its own this time." 15 said.

I walk inside before the inmates and looked around. "It does seem to be deserted." I thought, before a cage trap triggered and fell.

"The hell just happened?" 11 asked.

I look back at the Inmates. "We only just got here, what did you idiots touch?".

"We didn't do squat, we just walked." 15 said.

"You're dumb enough to fall into a trap just by walking?" I asked.

"About that.. We didn't fall into a trap, you did." 11 said.

I grabbed the bars."What the hell?!".

Number 11 started laughing. "You look just like a gorilla in the zoo. Ha, you just made my day.".

"When I get out of here, I will end you. Screw these bars, I can break them." I said, before cuff chains came out of no where and cuffed my wrist and ankles. It made numbers 11 and 25 laugh harder.

"Now, you got yourself handcuffed man, you must feel like an idiot, right now." 11 said.

"Are you trying to make us laugh, Hajime? Because if you are, it's really working!" 25 laugh.

"Yeah, yeah laugh it up. You'll get yours soon." I said.

"You're set up for some serious, role play." 11 said.

"The cuffs only works for real inmates though. But hey at least you tried." 25 said.

"Shut up!" I raised my voice at them.

"If you want us to stop, why don't you come out and make us." 11 said, before a trap opened underneath their feet and they all fell in.

"AHHHH!".

I flipped them off. "That's what you get it.".

"You should be worried, damn it!".

I hear footsteps walking towards my direction. I turned around to Inori there.

"Didn't think you be this easy to catch." Inori said.

"Didn't realize, I was being hunted." I said in a serious tone.

~

Uno's pov;
"How far are we going to fall?" I asked, as we been sliding down for the past five minutes.

"Feels like I'm on a super awesome playground slide." Nico said.

"Where's this thing gonna drop us?" Jyugo asked.

"How the hell would I know?" I asked.

We fell into a room so fast, we ended up crash ontop of something.

"Perfect landing!" Nico said.

"Says you." Jyugo said.

"You idiots!".

I looked down to Liang underneath me. "Oh, what's up, Liang?".

"Guys get off! You're crushing us!".

"Wait, I know that voice!" I looked over my shoulder to Tb/n underneath my waist. "Tb/n, your okay.".

"I will be once you guys get your fat asses off of us." Tb/n said.

"Man, I missed your sassy ass." I said. Tb/n gave me a death glare as a last warning to get off. "Right, sorry." Me and the others got off of them then helped them up. Liang dusts himself off then hits me, Nico, and Jyugo on the head.

"That hurt," Nico whined.

Y/n's pov;
"It's not like we meant to bump you." Uno said, while rubbing his head.

"We just fell." Jyugo said.

"And I didn't land on you directly-".

"The hell are you doing here?!" Liang yelled over Nico's words.

I flinched to his shouting next to me. I couldn't cover my ears with these cuffs on my wrist.

"Hey, what the heck are you guys doing here?" Uno asked.

"What kind of dumbass question is that?" I asked.

"That's my line. Because you guys are the ones who fell on us!" Liang said.

I see Nico pick up Upa. "Hey, master so is this your regular room?".

"Obviously not, we're like double imprisoned. Hence the cuffs." Upa said.

"Nico put him down. He's not a toy." I said. Nico chuckles nervously, as he puts Upa down.

"So what happened to you guys?" Jyugo asked.

"It's rather a long story. Seriously though why did you guys come to building five?" Liang asked.

"Well other than finding mister grumpy butt here." Uno pointed at me, and i flipped him off. "Rock was acting pretty strange when he came back, and we think it's because of this weird talisman on his neck.

"What?" Liang sounded shocked.

"Apparently, this is where it came from so we headed over to look into it." Uno said.

"Sh, no one make a sound." Upa said. We all stayed quiet like he said.

The sound of a blade scraping across the ground and heavy footsteps started to remind me of Snake head from the cages. My heart was picking up, as I started seeing images of the cell room me and the other kids were in. I kept backing up until my back hit something and I tensed up when i snapped out of it.

"It's just me, calm down Tb/n." Liang whispered in my ear, and i started to calm down a bit.

"Attract that things attention, and you'll lose your head." Upa said.

Uno walks over to Nico, Jyugo, and Upa."Hey, what's going on guys?".

They turned to him. "Uh, I don't really feel like you should look." Jyugo said, as i walked over to them.

"You'd probably find it kind of overwhelming." Nico said.

"Yeah, why? Is it a girl, a real girl?" Uno asked.

I slapped my forehead.

"Just trust us okay, don't look." Nico said.

I slapped Uno on the back of his head. "Stop being stupid." I look at Upa. "What was that earlier?".

"It's a surveillance doll for building five's former underground cell." Upa said, as the doll walks by us.

"That thing looks creepy as hell." I thought.

"Do they make those scary monsters down here?" Nico asked.

"No, this prison isn't where it was manufactured." Upa said.

"Those things were used as guards back at the Chinese prison, where we used to be held.. They were quite effective, he brought them with him. When he was transferred here." Liang said.

"Who?" Jyugo asked.

"Who's he?" I asked.

Hajime's pov;
"Thanks for being such an agreeable captain, Sugoroku." Inori said, as I looked at the cuffs on my wrists. We stopped and Inori turned to look at me. "Although, I'm assuming. It's just because you know what those cuffs are capable of.".

"Yeah, I recognize them. These are one of the special items he brought here." I said.

"If you try to break them or even apply too much pressure, they'll explode on the spot." He said, before putting me in a cell, and closes the door behind him.  "The boom will be big enough to blow your hands off, so be careful okay.".

"I sit down on the ground. "Let's see.. What should I do now? I've got no means of communication left, and this underground cell is defunct." I look at the cameras. "Surveillance cameras are dead, no doubt." I look at the cuffs. "And I'm in these pain in the ass cuffs, what should I do?" I hear a laugh across from me, and I looked across. Samon was chained up in the cell across from me with small talismans on his fingers and wrist, plus he was beaten up pretty badly.

"Talk about pathetic. Look at you locked up in your cage, you look right at home, Hajime." Samon said.

Y/n's pov;
I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over at Jyugo standing there. "What's up?".

He points at the cuffs. "That looks uncomfortable, want me to remove them.".

"If you don't mind." I said, as I held out my wrist to him.

"Tb/n wait!" Liang said.

I look at him. "What?".

"If he messes with them, they'll explo-" He froze on his words when I heard something hit the floor. I look back to the cuffs off of me. "How?".

"Jyugo's a lock picker, so he can unlock anything.. I appreciate it, Jyugo." I said.

"No problem," Jyugo said.

"You mind removing theirs as well." I said about Liang and Upa's cuffs.

"Sure," Jyugo said, before walking over to them and unlocks them.

"He actually managed to unlock them." Liang said surprised.

"Well yeah, of course he did. My boys the key to the world and don't you forget it." Uno said.

"Why do I feel like you're selling something?" Upa asked.

"Uno, this isn't a tv commercial cut it out." I said.

"Anyway, who's this guy that you were talking about a second ago. Is he the one who booby trapped the building and locked you down here?" Uno asked. Liang and Upa look at each other and nodded.

"I guess you might as well know what kind of shit storm, you're getting into." Liang said.

"So what's the story?" I asked.

"An inmate has escaped in building five." Liang said.

"Who is he?" Uno asked.

"He used to be the supervisor of this building.. His name is Enki Gokuu." Liang said.

"Gokuu? Is he related to Samon?" I asked.

"Yeah, Samon's older brother. Not that they have anything in common." Liang said.

"Liang and I know him well.. He used to work at the prison, we were at in China. His treatment of the inmates there could only be described as brutal, but vicious assaults weren't the products of hatred or rage in his eyes the inmates were nothing more than training dummies. He could use to practice his form." Upa said.

"That's considered light easy days for us at the cages." I thought.

"It wasn't a pleasant situation to be in. I thought I'd die there many times." Liang said.

"When I learned that he had been transferred to Nanba, I was deeply relieved. But I had no doubt that his cruel treatment of inmates would continue, when he came here." Upa said.

"But he was a supervisor, right? How'd he ended up imprisoned here? What could he have done?" Uno asked.

"Murder, he ended up killing one of his inmates." Upa said.

"Dude, that's so not nice." Uno said.

"Shit happens, man." Jyugo said.

"I didn't see it with my own eyes, I only know the rumors, but I wasn't a bit surprised when I heard. Thankfully it was already over when we got there so. He was behind bars." Liang said.

"What?! Why would you be thankful? You just said he got out again." Uno said. Liang and Upa stayed quiet. "Well?!".

"Uno. Liang and Upa have their reasons, and they don't have to share it. If they don't want too. So don't push it." I said. Uno looks at me surprised. I looked back at them and they looked relieved that I stood up for them. "So  can't Samon stop Enki?".

"No one was able to stand against him, not even his brother, Samon." Upa said.

"So does this Enki guy just want out of here or is he trying to do something bigger?" Uno asked.

"Who knows, but I don't see what he stands to gain by leaving us alive. Sooner or later, I expect he'll kill us." Liang said.

"How can you talk about something, so depressing so calmly? If we're gonna get killed here, let's leave." Uno said.

"Look if escape were possible, we'd be gone. This is a specially made cell, those bars are unbreakable, and immune to our qigong. Resistance is futile." Liang said.

"I didn't really catch that could you say it again?" Uno asked.

I look back to the cell door already open. "What?!" Liang raised his voice.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

I'm so glad if you guys are liking this book so far, I'm really liking the outcome of this book.
More of Y/n's past is coming more into light. If think Sammy is bad now, just wait.
Of course special moments with everyone will happens soon that includes Hajime 😉

Thoughts so far?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.5K 64
All in the title UPDATES: uhh, no, uh, none... no updates...
26.7K 1K 37
What would happen if a zombie apocalypse broke out three years ago in Japan and across the world? You, your brother B/n, and his twin sister Aria ha...
10.3K 397 11
It's been 6 years since Tsukyomi Ikuto left on his search for his farther. After finding nothing he returns to Japan, Yoru by his side. Not seeing h...
135K 3.6K 36
You are (y/n) (l/n), you know Jyugo for a long time but got separated, So you started searching Jyugo, but the police caught you because you trespass...