𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, sw...

De xvkstr

❝ if you had my love and i gave you all my trust, would you comfort me? ❞ basketball players, their families... Mais

introduction
act one.
one. family dinner
two. nba
three. haterade
four. we good?
five. 24- hour person
six. all on the line
seven. #radicals
eight. still i rise
nine. follow-through
ten.florida
act two.
one. the world ain't ready
three. through the fire
four. are we free?
five. jace + brooke
six. homecoming
seven. goodbyes

two. 18

285 10 2
De xvkstr

CHAPTER TWO
18
                  ___________________

"i wish everyday was my birthday." brooke laughed getting up.jace laid on her bed shirtless while the girl scrambled around trying to find her tshirt.the girl got up in victory when she finally found it rushing to put the shirt back on.

"its not your birthday yet." brooke said walking over holding her hand out for jace to get up.to her suprise jace had pulled her back down, the girl now ontop of him.

"so what was all that for? im not complaining just saying." jace held his hands up in defense
making brooke roll her eyes.trying to shut her boyfriend up she leaned in forward kissing him.the kiss soon deepened jace putting his hands on brooke's waist.

brooke stopped the kiss checking the time while jace groaned.seeing that it was only 7pm she put her phone down going back to kiss her boyfriend.

___________

the next morning brooke had woken up early, to be there on kathryn's first day of school.her aunt tonya had invited her to knowing how much kathryn would love for her older cousin to be there on her first day of school.

luckily for brooke the two schools were right next to eachother meaning she would be able to still make it in time to go to school.brooke walked inside her classroom going to sit next to her boyfriend."so great for you to join us ms wright."

"mr allen class hasn't even started yet." brooke snarkly replied.brooke was right class hadn't started yet she had four minutes until class begun.

mr allen looked at brooke disgust on his face before turning his head starting to write on the board."you look beautiful today." jace whispered into brooke's ears.the couple sat next to eachother in class despite mr allen protests.

"and you look handsome." brooke cheesed whispering back.the couple continued a conversation until they heard the bell ring. causing them to focus on the board.

brooke spaced out when mr allen began talking about his wife and kids and his failed dreams of being a superstar.somehow mr allen always found a way to mention his broken dreams in a lesson."you know which college you going to yet?" jace asked.

brooke looked at jace, furrowing her eyebrows. "ucla is offering me a scholarship but im not sure." jace nodded his head hoping she would choose ucla.jace couldn't handle long distance with brooke even if he tried.

over their years of highschool jace had developed a strong attachment to brooke.he barely could last four minites without showing affection for her."is there anything you would like to share to the class mr carson and ms wright?" brooke lifted her head up seeing mr allen eyeing her down.

mr allen held a deep hatred for brooke and jace and brooke never understood why.when she was younger she used to admire mr allen, him being one of the best nba drafts since lebron james gained the attention from everyone.now he's just a teacher for a highschool for ignorant kids.

"no mr.allen." brooke replied.although she hated the man she still showed him at least a bit respect.considering mr allen held power over her grades and whether she plays in her basketball games.

"look around the room.most of you have been here since your freshman year while others came to the school later around your sophomore year." brooke looked around, compared to her middle school her class was quite small.there only being fifteen students per class room, including her and jace.

going to predominantly white school had some cons and pros.the small classrooms gave teachers more chances to pay attention to every student without anyone being upset.of course sometimes they weren't always able to.one of the cons being well that everyone was white.

brooke pulled out her phone seeing she got a message from camille telling the girl she'll be with phil at lunch causing her to love the message.before mr allen could end the lesson off with a quote from a basketball legend the bell rung making every student get up.

brooke being the first to leave the room not wanting to have a after class conversation with mr allen again.the man always going off subject when they did so.

                                 __________

brooke sat on the bleachers with a balloon in her hand.next to her were jackie and jenna carson, the two arriving late to jace's game.she watched as jackie walked off the bleachers when jace's dad came.

brooke gave the man a warm smile until seeing jenna's upset face causing her to put her hands up in defense."i was just looking at jace, you know i barely can see." brooke mumbled.

jenna laughed before wrapping her arm around brooke bringing her closer.brooke looked to the other side seeing scouts from colleges at the game, the girl frowning at how bad her boyfriend was playing.

brooke smiled when seeing her friend crystal, the girl also bringing a balloon to the game.crystal waved at brooke causing her to wave back.the singular green balloon in her hand almost floating.

brooke watched as her upset teammates walked into the school's gym.the school had accidentally scheduled the girls and boy's game on the same day and time causing them to cancel the girls game.brooke was of course her game was canceled but was happy that at least she got the chance to watch jace play.

"THREEE." brooke and crystal shouted at the same time.both holding up a three, brooke standing up at the time until she felt jenna pull her down.brooke cheered seeing cedar cove had won 58-64.she watched as nick went to hug crystal than going back to his team.

"SWAGGER PREP." everyone chanted brooke was too focus on her boyfriend to realize crystal was no longer there.when they stopped chanting brooke looked around hoping to speak to crystal until she realized the girl randomly vanished.

________

"i got a present for you, you too brooke." brooke furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. walking to jenna's car with jace.she watched as the jace opened his present revealing condoms.

"OH! wasn't ready for that." jace shouted.

brooke looked at the condoms in shock."you ain't making any babies.right brooke?" jenna laughed.

"what do i have to do with this." brooke embarrassedly turned her head.

"considering the amount of time you two spend at your house alone you have everything to do with this." jenna lectured.

"didn't we talk about this already?" jace questioned.

"we talked about this when you were a kid.like you said you smelling like a man jenna replied.

"yet again why did i have to be here?" brooke repeated.

"so you both know we're not going to be having no mini jace and brooke's running around my house." jenna pulled out another gift.

brooke smiled hearing the two's conversation.she watched as jackie and everyone else walked towards the three.jenna pulled brooke into a hug saying her goodbye's along with jackie.

"i'll see you at the party ok?" jackie spoke.brooke smiled waving at the two as she got in the car.

                        ______________

brooke stared at royale's house amused at how big the house was as she got out of the car."this gone be us one day." jace whispered in her ear walking towards her.brooke smiled walking behind him.

she entered the house seeing everyone excited to see jace.she watched as a girl danced with him causing her to scoff before walking towards jackie."just because he's 18 doesn't mean he can't get a whooping." jenna pointed out seeing brooke's face when she saw her son dancing with a girl.

brooke sat on the chairs laying back while everyone else danced cheering jenna on.she laughed seeing jace escort his mom back to where she originally was."you coming?" jace said holding his hand out for brooke to get up.

"you're lucky it's your birthday." she smiled accepting his hand.the two walked over to royale's patio.the two danced for a while before being interrupted by crystal.

"yo jace we gotta talk." brooke looked at the two confused.seeing jace walk with her into a house.
"he's not cheating on you." brooke turned her head seeing musa.

"i know." she lied.musa gave the girl a warm smile before going back to dancing.brooke watched jace and crystal walk out both seemed angry."what's that about?" she asked.

"nothing important." jace lied wrapping his arms around brooke.kissing her trying to distract her from what just happened.

____________

brooke sat in the backseat on the right
side of cj.her head laid on the window of phil's mom car.ever since jace had came back from his conversation with crystal he had been acting weird towards brooke.

she got out the car going to jace trying to hold his hand only for him to push her off of him.she looked at phil who shrugged his shoulders.jace was the first to walk towards the party."hey phil can i stay in the car? my head hurts." she lied.

phil nodded his head unlocking the car door making brooke go inside it.watching as they all walked to amber's party for jace.she was confused on why amber threw a party for jace but chose to ignore it.

she put her head back on the window shield falling asleep as everyone else partied.by the time she woke up they had already dropped cj off. brooke sighed due to the tension in the room.

everyone seemed mad at eachother and she didn't understand why."is anyone going to tell me what's going on?" she spoke up.

musa looked at her shaking his head along with drew."don't even worry about it brooke, we good." jace was the only one to reply.

"you getting dropped off at jace's?" phil asked. jace looked back while brooke shook her head no.
brooke was the first one to be dropped off due to her telling phil she didn't feel well.

jace tried going inside the house with brooke but the girl rejected the idea.she hated secrets and didn't want to be lied to more by her boyfriend or friends.

                        _______________

the next day brooke was woken early by camille who called the girl as soon as she heard the news." warrick alleges swagger team attacked him." spreaded around quick.

"do you think they did it?" camille asked.brooke shook her head, she believed jace would've told her if he did anything like that.jace always told brooke everything and never lied to her, well at least that's what she believed.

"nah, they would never." deep inside she knew he did it.she just didn't want to admit it knowing she would have to face reality that her boyfriend lied to her about that night.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

3.5K 100 10
"Taking shots to keep me ready for this pain I'm sharin...✨" After senior year, Jace and some of his teammates head off to college at UCLA, still enj...
40.6K 1.3K 22
COMPLETED | what happens when two misunderstood souls find each other? ❝ It's wrong and I hate that it's the truth but I only like myself when I'm wi...
10.9K 201 18
When College Hoops + Love cross paths...
100 13 18
She had a broken heart and vowed to never love again.... He was a basketball player, one if the best in the game. He was every woman's dream come thr...