three. through the fire

CHAPTER THREE                           through the fire                     _________________

CHAPTER THREE
                 through the fire
_________________

brooke looked at the comments on her instagram post.confused on why she was receiving hate comments.she didn't even know anything about the attack on coach warrick until someone told her at school.brooke never paid attention to things that happened in her neighborhood if it didn't involve her.

she didn't understand why anyone would feel bad for a man who assaulted kids."you ok?" brooke turned her head looking at camille.the two were currently in the locker room , they had just won yet another basketball game.

they were the first ones to come inside the locker room considering their teammates were in the gym celebrating the win.just like always they were celebrated while brooke and camille were pushed to the edge no one caring.

"i just find it soo unfair the boys have a game in new york while we're still stuck here." camille complained gaining a laugh from brooke.

"well maybe we would be able to go out of state if you two spent as much time as practicing as you did hanging out with criminals." one of their teammates allison said walking into the locker room.

brooke looked at her before standing up."i know you're not talking ms i can't even make a single shot.you have more missed shots than you have shots you made." brook remarked.allison looked at the girl before lunging at brooke.

brooke was able to get a few hits in before her and allison were separated."don't get mad at me because your boyfriend is a criminal who attacks old men." allison yelled while piper held her back.

"your boyfriend literally killed someone if anyone's a criminal its him.and the old man assaulted children who feels bad for someone who assaults children.jace wouldn't even hurt a fly." brooke shouted back.

"it was accident, he didn't mean to." allison replied.

"so you meant to tell me he just accidentally bashed that man's head into his car eight times? you're so fucking dumb." brooke sighed sitting down.

"i mean she is right ally,everyone knew he did it purposely."piper spoke up.

"shut up piper you don't even know the full story." allison retorted angry that people were calling her boyfriend a killer.

"actually i do, he killed my dad you idiot.i was right there" the room went quiet when quinn spoke up.

"look quinn im sorry but he probably had a good reason." allison shrugged her shoulders.quinn looked at the girl in disgust before smacking her.

"ladies ladies, what's going here?" coach taylor said walking into the lockeroom next to her was her husband coach washington.the two deciding it would be too difficult for them to have the same last name at work.