two. nba

CHAPTER TWONBA _______________

CHAPTER TWO
NBA
_______________

BROOKE STARED as jace and crystal sat next to eachother on the bus.she wasn't jealous she had originally liked crystal until the girl started subbing brooke on her story after brooke became number one in dmv's female division taking crystal's spot.

brooke sat next to her bestfriend nicole on the bus.in front of them was their friend phil and other friend camille."i have another sandwich, do any one want it?" camille asked hoping phil would take the sandwich.

"no." brooke and nicole said in sync just as the girls practiced."phil do you want it? you know my mom always accidentally packs another lunch." camille laughed.phil nodded taking the sandwich thanking cami.the three girls had always suspected something was up with phil and his father but knew phil wouldn't tell them until he was ready.

so the girls respected that and always made sure to pack phil a lunch incase he didn't have one ."you can't have a sandwich without chips." brooke said handing phil a bag of chips."or a drink." nicole handed phil a gatorade.

phil smiled thanking his three friends.brooke put her headphones in attempting to distract her from jace and crystal's conversation. nicole looked at her bestfriend frowning at the sight of her bestfriend stressed over a guy."you know if you & jace never work out you always have other options." nicole whispered.

brooke laughed at her bestfriend's dumbness. camille and phil laughed knowing probably half the bus heard that considering nicole couldn't whisper to save her life.jace turned his head hearing the laughter of his girl and her friends.

                                    _______

with the help of nicole and camille brooke had wandered off going to find jace.hoping the two girls would give her enough time to have a one on one talk with jace without crystal interrupting.
brooke finally found jace catching him staring at the statues of legendary basketball players.

before brooke could even talk or attempt to scare jace he already started talking."you know we'll be up in here one day, right brooke?" he said holding his hand out.brooke smiled grabbing his hand nodding her head.

the two stared at the statues hand in hand. enjoying each others presence."brooke?" jace questioned turning his head at the girl. brooke turned her head at jace the two making eye contact."yeah jace?" she asked.

before jace could even say what he wanted to say he was interrupted by camille calling brooke."hello?" brooke said answering her phone."come back right now they're looking for you and jace." camille sighed.brooke hung up pulling jace with her going back to the group.regret on jace's face wishing he would've just told brooke.

                              ____________

brooke sat on the bleachers of her siblings highschool.laying on her brother's shoulder as the wright family watched talia's game.the game was almost over both team's were tied.brooke watched as a look of worry went on his sister's face.she looked around smiling at her family than noticing a group of recruiters making her smile go away.

brooke watched as her sister's look of worry went from sadness to happiness after her team got up by two points meaning they had won the gwme.brooke jumped up along with her mother both going to hug eachother.brooke's father and older brother both walked down the bleachers going to hug talia.tears going down talia eyes of happiness."you did it!" brooke exclaimed jumping on her sister.

          __________

jace had called brooke later that night.he was angry causing her to tell her parents and siblings that she was sleepy.one thing about brooke that jace loved was how she was always there for him no matter what she was doing.

brooke had let jace vent until he finally got over being upset."can i talk now?" brooke sarcastically questioned.jace rolled his eyes nodding his head motioning for the girl to speak now."i think you should stay on the team, it seems like he challenges you to your full potential." jace immediately told the girl no.

brooke looked at her phone text messages seeing she received a text message from her sister.

tali💕 1m ago
tell jace the family says hello
goodnight brookie.

brooke laughed at the message."goodnight tali." she shouted hoping her sister heard her over the loud music.

jace paused a minute before blurting out "i wanna make you my girl brooklyn, i know we both want to focus on basketball and we can keep it lowkey till you ready to announce everything." brooke cheesed hearing what the boy said."so what do you say jace?" she questioned.

"will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend brooklyn?" he asked.brooklyn turned her camera off making sure to mute her mic jumping up and down screaming.

she thought no one could hear her screams over the loud music playing downstairs.she unmuted her mic getting herself together."yes." she said smiling.jace chuckled before telling the girl goodnight.

AUTHOR NOTES.
i deleted this chapter abt 6 times but this my last time deleting it.