My Professor Husband

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

Two different people who always focused on their future, career, goals and never gave a second thought about... More

A/n
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 7

980 49 15
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

"Peteeeeee." come a very energetic and loud voice which made everyone awake.

"Pete baby." said our one & only fashionista, the smartest, the most sensible, the queen of all the drama, the one with i don't give a fuck attitude, the host of the night, our dear sassy tankhun hot on his heels.

"Khun no." said Pete as he smiled and was about to stand up but remember at time two troublemaker are sleeping in his shoulder.

"Not going to hug me?" said khun as he looked at pete sadly but Pete just smiled at him.

"I can't, they will wake up." said Pete as he smiled at khun who is standing in front of him.

"Push them away and come here." said khun as he placed his glasses on his head to look at Pete properly.

"If you are so urge then why don't you do that?" said Porsche from the behind as few of the other family members just come.

"Or you are afraid that they will do something worse than the last time." said Porsche as he smirks and looked at khun who is avoiding looking at him.

"N-No, it's nothing like that, you can ask tem too." said khun as he goes towards tem and points at him.

"I stopped believing him the day you made him say that I have cancer just because you thought I was sad 'cause kinn is not giving me enough attention." said Porsche as he looked at tem who just looks around to avoid Porsche.

"Well whatever I did was just for you, my doctor has done nothing, I was the one who made him do that." said khun as he stands in front of Porsche with hand crossed in front of his chest.

"Yes, your doctor done nothing but only to get his dick wet he betrayed his childhood friend, I will never forgive him for that." said Porsche as he moves closer to khun who also moves closer, staring at each other intensely.

"You took my friend." said Porsche as he looked into khun's eyes.

"You seduce my brother." said khun as he also also into Porsche's eyes.

"He fell in love with me first." said Porsche as he rested his head against khun's head and pushed khun behind a little.

"I fell first, he fell harder." said khun as this time he pushed Porsche behind with his head.

"I hate you." said Porsche as he pushes khun with his head.

"Not even my elizabeth and sebastian wants to see your ugly face." said khun as he pushes Porsche with his forehead and looked into his eyes.

"My queen stop it." said Tem as he pulls khun away from Porsche.

"Stop it, baby." said kinn as he pulls Porsche away from his brother before they kill each other.

"Just say it, you are afraid of pissing these two kid off because you don't want to face the consequences." said Porsche as he looked at khun after pointing out towards Leo and Macau who are busy in their dreamland at Pete's shoulder.

"You are forgetting all the trauma they have given you, how can you forget that you have to wear that Princess dress because they both took all your clothes." said khun as he smirk after seeing porsche lossing his confidence.

"Well, don't forget, you literally have fucking phobia of glitter because they added glitter into your shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, face cream literally everywhere and you were roaming around the house while looking like a sparkling fairy, all covered with sparkles." said Porsche in return as he also hasn't forgotten about the trauma these two has given to each family members.

"Khun, porsche." said Macau as he woke from his sleep after hearing the voice which was just them fighting.

"We both miss you." said Leo as he also woke up and both Leo and Macau stands up as the went to hug porsche and khun.

"How are you, missed us?" asked Macau as he smiled at them as if he and his partner in crime has not made them questions their extension.

"We are fine, we miss you." said Porsche nervously as he looked at khun who also looked at him because they both are the main target of these two to give trauma.

"Glad to know that." said Macau as he hugged both again while smiling innocently but don't believe those smile because they have sinister intention behind them.

"Everyone is here should we go now?" asked Vegas as he was getting tired for not sleeping properly.

"Hello cousin, disappointingly still alive." said khun as he sees Vegas from head to toe.

"Now, i going to have nightmare of a crazy fashionista peacock and a goldfish fighting with each other and then be eaten alive by small kids." said Vegas as Porsche looked at him as if wanna ask him what did I even do to you for me to be involve in this.

"Peteee." said khun as he finally looked at his Pete and hugged him.

"How have you been?" asked khun as he looked at Pete and checking everywhere as if he just come from a war and know khun is making sure he doesn't have any injury.

"Healthy, not mentally unstable like you." said Vegas as he looked at khun who move away from him before standing in front of Vegas.

"What's your problem?" asked khun as he looked at Vegas with anger.

"My only problem is that don't make my family a mental asylum patient." said Vegas as he looked at khun who seems much more angry.

"Pete is not your family." said khun confidently as he smiled at Vegas in a challenging way but forgetting the most important thing.

"Okay, tell me one thing why are we in airport at 4:00 fucking am?" asked Vegas as he looked at khun challenging.

"To go to Chiang Mai." said khun as he looked around before answering with smirk on his face while looking at Vegas.

"Why are we going there?" asked Vegas as he crossed his hands in front of his chest and looked at khun.

"For your marriag-" said khun but stopped as he remember the reason why they are going there.

"Still, he is not your family, atleast not now, we still have days to go till then he is my family but not yours." said khun as he hugged Pete and looked at Vegas who rolled his eyes.

"Let's go Pete, we will sit together." said khun as he finished his sentence.

"Why?" said Vegas, Macau and Leo at the same time as they all looked at khun who was still hugging Pete sideways.

"Why should he sit with you ? I am his brother and i should be the one sitting next to him." said Leo as he looked at khun and moved closer to him.

"He shouldn't sit with you when his favourite soon to be brother in law is here." said Macau this as he moved closer to khun and Pete slowly was moving away from them as he didn't want to be part of fight.

"I am his fiance, I have the most rights to sit with him, why should you both sit together." said Vegas this time as he also moved closer to khun and now khun is stuck between the circle firmed by them.

"It's not fair, it's 1 vs 3 how I am supposed to fight?" whined khun as he looked at the three person standing in front of him.

"You have been with him from your birth, aren't you satisfied?" asked khun to Leo who just smiled before he shook his head.

"No, my brother, my wish." said Leo as he just smiled sweetly at khun who is boiling in anger.

"You live near his house and also whenever you go to meet Leo you always meet Pete too, why annoy me right now?" said khun as he looked at Macau with hands on his hips.

"That time he was just my best friend's older brother but now he is my brother's fiance, it's different now." said Macau as he looked at khun who is ready to throw his hands.

"Stop it." said Pete as he thought of interrupting the fight before they rip off each other's clothes and hair.

"I am not sitting with anyone." said Pete as the other looked at him.

"You are not sitting with Porsche, he is always with you at college." said khun with seriousness to pete who just nodded.

"And not with arm, Pol and tay." said khun as he looked at person in the question who seems to be still sleeping.

"Okay not with them too." said Pete as he looked at khun with a smile.

"Not with that thick eyebrow guy and not with the son of Shakespeare too." said Vegas as he looked at pete.

"You Fucking cooker." said kinn in the return to Vegas and smirk as he knows how much Vegas hates this name.

"I am tired of telling an illiterate that if I cook that does not make me a cooker." said Vegas irritatedly as he glare at kinn who just smiled.

"Calling me a son of Shakespeare and what you are, goes to the state and become an english man who can't even eat spicy, you bring shame to our whole bloodline." said Kim without looking at Vegas as he peacefully scroll through his phone.

"Fuck yourself Kim, just because I can't eat spicy, you think our ancestors must be ashamed of me, how funny, it's a fucking stereotypes that every asian can handle extreme spicy, just like every asian is genius at math, look at your own self, you barely used to passes the math exam." said Vegas as he looked at Kim who didn't say anything in return after being attack like this.

"We were discussing about phi." said Macau to bring back the attention to the main topic.

"Who should he sit with, this fake doctor." said Macau as he looked at tem who is very much offended.

"I am not a fake doctor, I have my fucking degree with fucking experience." said Tem as he looked at Macau.

"Not a fake doctor but a greedy one, made someone patient of cancer just because certain someone said to do." said Macau as he looked at Tem who seems like wants to cry his heart out.

"Then with this time?" said Leo this time as they all looked at time who was busy staring at the guy he is hitting from the last two month, tay.

"Did you call me?" asked Time as he felt everyone's gaze at him but they all just shook their head at him.

"Stop looking at him like that, if he was awake right now, he would have punch in your guts and call you a creep." said Porsche as he had already seen tay punching time when he was annoyed to his core.

"Atleast he would touch me then." said Time without looking away from Tay, who is still sleeping.

"Freaking creep." said khun as he looked at time who's just smiling softly, if anyone saw him smiling like that surely would think he is crazy.

"I will not sit with anyone." said Pete gaining everyone's attention.

"But someone needs to sit with you unless you are planning to sit on the top of plane." said Porsche as Pete just rolled his eyes at his remarks.

"I will sit with my dear chay." said Pete as everyone looked at pete before looking at chay but they can't find him.

"Okay, chay is fine but where he is." said khun as everyone started to look around to see Chay but they can't find him.

"Maybe he went to washroom, let me check." said Porsche as he went towards the washroom to see if his brother is there or not.

"Chay, chay baby." said khun as he looked around to see him.

"Stands up." said khun as he went towards Kim who was peacefully scrolling through his phone.

"Do you think I sit on him?" said Kim as he looked at his elder brother as if he is joking.

"Who knows, maybe you did sit on him to kill him, everyone knows how much you hate him, even though he behave nicely with you." said khun to his brother as everyone already know about rivalry going between the youngest theraapanyakul and kitiswad.

"Nicely ? He just behave like that in front of you nicely, you don't even know how much he hates me." said Kim as he stands up from the sit to show khun he didn't kill Chay yet.

"Where did he go?" said kinn to himself as he is also trying to look for him.

"I think we all should find him, he might be just here." said kinn as everyone nodded his head.

"What if someone kidnapped him?" said Tem as everyone looked at him.

"What a relief would come if this come true." said Kim and gets hit at his head from khun for saying this.

"Just thanks god porsche is not near to hear this." said kinn as he knows Porsche would freak out.

"Let's find him." said kinn as everyone started looking for him except the three sleeping person and one creep.

"What a trouble, now find that egoistic bastard." said Kim to himself as he started looking around to see if he is there.

"Did you find him?" said Macau as he comes back to the place they were waiting and asked to Leo who also come back to the same place.

"No, did you?" asked leo to Macau who shook his head in no.

"Did you two find him?" asked Vegas and Pete as they also come back to the place.

"No, we checked the cafeteria area too, but couldn't find him anywhere" said Macau as Vegas, Pete also couldn't find him.

"Did anyone find him?" asked Porsche as he comes back to the place with kinn.

"No." said Leo as they can't think of where chay went.

"Where is chay?" said Porsche as he is now worried about his younger brother.

"What if something happens to him?" said Porsche as he can't help but think of the all negative things.

"It's nothing like this." said Pete as he made porsche sit on the chair.

"Khun and Tem hasn't come yet maybe they will find him." said Vegas as he tried to make Porsche not panic.

"Yes, Vegas is right, let's wait for them." said kinn as he sit with porsche to make him calm down.

"Did you find chay?" asked Porsche as he stands up from the chair as soon as he saw khun and tem coming towards him.

"No." said khun as he looked at Porsche who is devestated by the answer.

"Chay." said Porsche as he cannot find his brother.

"Hello." said kinn as he picked his phone and saw Kim was calling him.

"Come to the parking lot." said Kim as he cut the phone and kinn looked at other.

"Let's go there." said Pete as the phone was on the speaker and everyone hear that.

As soon as everyone reached the parking lot, they all were shocked to see the scene happening in front of him.

"You all were panicking trying to look for him and this mister is sleeping here, in the fucking car like a fucking sleeping beauty, taking his beauty sleep." said Kim to everyone annoyedly as they made him waste his energy.

"Good morning." said Chay as he woke up from his sleep after hearing Kim loudly saying something to everyone.

"Chay, what the hell you are doing here?" asked khun as he looked at chay who rubbing his eyes to clear his vision.

"Sleeping." said Chay innocently without knowing the panic he had created.

"We can see here that but why are you here without telling anyone?" asked Porsche as he went near chay to check if he is okay or not.

"I did tell P'time about this and told him to tell everyone." said Chay as he looked at porsche and then to everyone.

"Fucking time." said Porsche as he goes inside and everyone follows him.

"Why didn't you tell us that chay was in the car when you can clearly see we all are trying to find him?" said Porsche as he went near time who was just looking at Tay without any care in the world.

"You didn't ask me." said Time as a punch is being given him on his face.

"Idiot." said Porsche after he punch time in his face.

"You all thought I got lost or something happen to me?" asked Chay as he understands what is happening now.

"Yes, they were, even though I told them not to because what would even happen to you, yourself is a danger to everyone." said Kim as Chay glared at him for saying this and hit him in his stomach strongly.

"Look and then you say he behave nicely with me." said Kim as he showed khun who chay hit him in his stomach with his elbow.

"You started first." said khun as he looked at his brother who is holding his stomach.

"Now, i started first and it's my fault wow." said Kim as he rubbed his stomach to soothe the pain and looked at chay, planning his revenge for this.

"Let's go now." said Porsche as the other took their passport because all the luggage is already been moved inside their private jet.

"Tay, Arm and Pol wake up." said Pete as he wake up the his friends who finally start to wake up.

"You fucking creep." said Tay as he opened his eyes to only see time looking at him.

"Idiot." said Tay as he throws the all water of his bottle towards Time face for ruining his whole day by showing his face first thing in the morning.

"Good morning sunshine." said Time as he wipe his face and move his hand through his hair to see tay and smile at him without caring about his now wet clothes.

"Let's go everyone." said khun as they all went towards the private jet and sit on there sits definitely after few more fight to reach Chiang Mai for our precious vegaspete wedding.

......................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.5K 27
|| VEGASPETE || _This story about two people who belongs to different world they fall in love with each other _ A/N : This story belongs to me it's m...
19.4K 993 24
What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found out the untold truth, the hidden secret...
7.9K 461 21
KINN ❤️ PORSCHE Porsche: Sorry Phi.... I couldn't keep my Promise Kinn hold his hand and say "In this life destiny didn't favour us but I promise you...
99.3K 3.6K 28
Pete is head bodyguard of major family. Vegas is head of the minor family. Major and minor family are a kind of enemies 🤨. Pete and Vegas are in sec...