Shukumei ๅฎฟๅ‘ฝ โ‹ฎ Sukuna Ryomen

By thedoujinshi

โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's current... More

Shukumei ๅฎฟๅ‘ฝ
Omake (ๆ€งๆฌฒ): Seiyoku Desire
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Omake(ใใฎใพใพ): Just As You Are
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Omake (้ป’): Kuro Black
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Omake (ๆฒณๅฃๆน–): Kawaguchi-ko
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Omake (็ดซ้‡Ž): Chลซjitsuna Lavender
Chapter 16
Omake (ๅ‘ชใ„): A Twisted Curse
Omake (ๅ‘ชใ„): A Twisted Curse (Pt. 2)
Omake (ๅ‘ชใ„): A Twisted Curse (Pt. 3)

Chapter 11

2K 87 121
By thedoujinshi

"You belong to me!"

What kind of psychotic bullshit was this guy spewing? He talks as if he's known you previously. But you've never met the man before. And now he talks as if you're just some type of property you can own, as if you're just an object.

Since your arms are restrained and you had no other better words to say. You answer in the very best way you knew how. You gather all the saliva in your mouth and then you forcefully spit it onto his face—with utmost disrespect. The fluid hits the tip of his nose.

Sukuna feels the wetness run down slowly. It drips down to the place just above his lips, the cupids bow. And then it pools slightly in the crevice of this small area. The man's eyes glow with humor before they look at you with deepened interest. Something is unspooling in his long stare. He licks your spit off of his upper lip and relishes the taste.

"Mmmm......" There's a grin pulling at his mouth and then he beams with a certain pleasurable anticipation. His voice becomes a soft one, yet still stern enough to extort tension, "......don't tempt me with a good time."

"YOU'RE SICK!!" Your face strains and wrinkles as you try to break free. Your arms manage to lift slightly against his restraining hands.

But the curse sends them flush against the ground again.

Nothing made sense to you. All you know is, that it's starting to get weird, "GET OFF YOU FREAK!!!"

"Oh?" There's a wild, dangerous glint in his eyes as he looks at you underneath him, "But you use to love this—"

His hands quickly go to the jacket of your uniform. He pulls you up until you both are in a sitting position. There's a hand on the back of your head. His free hand goes to your face. He forces your mouth open. It happens fast. The man leans in. The space between the two of you diminishes. His tongue touches yours. It introduces your residual saliva. All his saliva. All of it, into your mouth before he seals it into the deepest, sensual kiss.

The air is ashy and fills with the scent of burning wood. Little by little, the black drifts and curls into the sky. Yuta grips onto the tsuka of his katana firmly as he walks through the smoldering rubble; all the remains of what was the abandoned house that once stood on this quiet street in the Aoba-ku ward. It's smokey.

".....hUuuNnNnnngRrryYy........aReee....yOuu...?"

Yuta raises his arm and his blade points outward. His face wears nothing beyond a subtle glare as he makes slow even strides towards his current and finally, last opponent.

".....huuuuUUuU....nnnnnNn....."

He dips down quickly. In one rapid move, his body curves and his blade slices upward. The curse splits and splatters across the ground. Yuta whips his sword through the air to rid of the blood that saturated his blade. Then he sheathes it away into the saya.

"Rika." He calls for her and she slithers his way. Yuta's appreciating hand goes to her muzzle. The man shows her his gratitude, "Thank you, you can rest now."

Rika recedes to her celestial home. Yuta sighs as he takes in his surroundings. It's a mess. Time and space didn't seem to exist inside the walls of these special-grades elaborate labyrinth. He wasn't sure how long it took him to escape the maze, but what it resulted in, is a completely destroyed house.

Yuta adjusts the collar of his uniform. Something reflecting off the ground catches his attention. He gets down to a squat and he picks up the gold button hiding away against the debris. His features are set in concentration. It's embellished with the insignia of the jujutsu world. A tug of worry pulls at his heart as your face pops into his mind. He gets up. There was no sign of you or Itadori Yuji around. Not even the slightest scent or energy could be sensed.

Yuta quickly digs his hand into the pocket of his pants and he pulls out his phone. The man smiles down at the screen with some relief—and a pinch of hope. There's finally reception.

Sukuna's lips separate from yours. The seconds felt like the longest stare; the longest silence. The man couldn't read your reticent look. He studies your face with careful evaluation and for a moment he thought he had you.

"YOU FREAK!!!" Your hand goes up quickly to reprimand him. This slap to the face is so loud, the noise echoes dangerously through the terrain.

Deep wrinkles form on Sukuna's brows as he looks at the increasing space between the two of you. He watches you shove yourself to your feet and away from him. His hand goes up and his fingers touch the assaulted area. The man grins with mischief. There's a fierce glint of excitement in his eyes, "That really turns me on...."

The corners of your eyes crease with concern. You have absolutely no idea what's going on. You weren't sure what he even wanted from you or why he's doing the things he's doing. At this point, you just wanted to go home. You wanted to be in the safety of your comrades, "Switch back."

Sukuna arches a brow in disbelief. He almost (just almost) laughs at the thought of you asking for Itadori Yuji, "You dare demand orders from me?"

"Switch back!" You reiterate and you disregard all potential backlash.

A remote coldness soon fills his eyes and his tone is coated with distaste, "No."

You pick up a rock. You're out of ideas at this point. You throw it at him (as if that would do anything), "SCREW YOU!"

The rock hits him in the chest before it falls to the floor.

"You have." He smirks with indomitable pride and then he affirms it, "Many, many, many times."

"STILL HAVE NO IDEA—" you pick up another rock. Your arm pulls back in preparation, "—WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! YOU DELUSIONAL WEIRDO!!!"

Sukuna instantly appears in front of you and his hand stops your launch. His grip strengthens around your wrist. He's tired of hearing it.

"LET GO!!!" You attempt to yank away, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"

He doesn't invite any room for reasoning and you could hear it in his voice that demands immediate attention and obedience, "I told you...."

Everything always happens in a blink of an eye. He's too quick. Your back slams against his chest and then he pulls you further into him. The man's hand is at your throat. His hold is firm. He snakes his way up, following the anatomy until it reaches your jaw. He pushes up roughly. It makes your head tilt back to rest against his shoulder. This way he could get a good look at that pretty face of yours. His eyes bore into yours and as intense as it may have seemed, it held a steady calm.

His hand moves against your skin in the slowest manner now and you feel his thumb inch upward to feel the softness of your lower lip. His aura is one you can't dismiss. And his demeanor is one you cannot disobey; out of fear. You're too nervous to move, speak or go against him. Sukuna's eyes flick to your mouth before he looks at you again. His gaze is heavy. You could almost feel the heat of his stare.

His voice is deep, "I...."

His thumb continues to brush you gently.

His voice is low, "...want..."

He finally answers your question.

And there's a hint of desperation behind it all, "....you."

Theres a force. A powerful force. One that separates you and Sukuna. And it all happened in a split second. The curse slides backward several feet and with great speed. The man's shoes dig into the earth to break his fall. He stumbles to a stop.

Okkotsu Yuta stands in front of you now. He stretches his neck. The man holds his katana with refined grace.

"Are you okay?" Yuta asks you but his eyes remain glued to Sukuna.

"I'm fine..." you say and then your voice reveals your sadness, "...but, my katanas gone."

Yuta extends his arm up to the side until it's parallel to the ground and twists his wrist to turn his blade to the position of his liking. There's a dark, merciless look that wreathed the special-grade sorcerer's eyes. It's a poisonous gaze. A death stare.

"You're damn annoying." Sukuna loved to see the shadow of hostility that adorned the jujutsu sorcerers face. The king of curses, he sees this as an welcoming invitation. The chuckle in his voice challenges Yuta, "Damn brat!"

Yuta doesn't speak. He's inconsolable at the moment. His grip strengthens against the silk threads of his tsuka and his cursed energy triples. There's a slight shift in his arm. It's a warning sign.

Their movements were so quick. Your eyes couldn't keep up. The only time you saw either of them was when their bodies would hit the ground briefly; so hard that it created craters in the earth.

Sukuna hated this. Fortuity, the state of being controlled by chance rather than design. Out of anyone you could have became in this life time, chance had made you into something he wished you'd never be: a fucking jujutsu sorcerer.

The curse smashes into a tree. It snaps. Sukuna rolls to a stop before he gets on twos again. But it's too late. Yuta's already there. He drives his steel into the king. The curse falls to his knees.

Itadori Yuji looks down at his pierced torso that may have started to drip. Then the pink-haired man looks up, "Okkotsu....senpai....?"

A sudden overwhelming shock hits the special-grade sorcerer. There's a wrenching ache that twisted in his chest.

"Itadori?!"

___________________________________

Author Note

Just going to write this here because I've had some people message me or ask in the comments about the omake's. Yes, they are flashbacks of Sukuna; from a time when he use to be human and also curse. I won't state in the omake's whether it's human or curse just because it would get too confusing at that point. I just use them as a way to build character and help aid the actual story line. Hope this clears things up.

Thanks everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 73.2K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
589K 20.2K 40
"๐™’๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜™๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...
432K 13.3K 35
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก." -Ryomen Sukuna !!!READ FIRST PLEASE!!! Summary: You met Sukuna for the fir...
65.6K 2K 11
๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ…#1 sukunaxreader The Goddess of Death, out of boredom, came once again to this odd reality full of curses and chaos. She left in the Dark A...