π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!

273 6 2
By LuluShinazugawa

                 "Ino.....but why?" Sakura asked.

"I'm tried of you showing off in front of Sasuke and trying to get all of the credit." Ino said.

'Y'all need help.'

"These leaf village worms will be sorry the squirmed there way into something that doesn't concern them." Dosu said.

"Are you two crazy?! What are we doing here." Choji said as Shikamaru who held him by his scarf so he wouldn't run away. "These guys are bad news, man."

"Don't look at me it was Ino's idea, but what are we suppose to do? Just sit back and let a girl do all the fighting?"

Ino laughed; "Sorry for dragging you both into this, but we are three-man-squad right? All for one, and one for all."

"Yeah, what's meant to happen will."

"This ain't teamwork! I call this suicide! Let me outta here, please!" Choji said as he tried running away as Shikamaru continued to hold him by his scarf to prevent that.

"Stop wiggling! Your getting on my nerves."

"Better alive sheep, then a dead lion. Right, fatso?"

"Did I just here that right? What did that call just say?"

'Oh, oh, he just pushed Choji's button, big time.'

"That's even low for me." Aki whispered. Although she was one to insult people based off whatever came to her mind, she was never one to go for their sizes.

"You wanna try saying that again?" He asked.

"I said it's smart to get out while you still can, fatty."

"Who are you calling fat?! I'm just a little chubby! Okay!!!!!" Choji yelled as a huge burst of chakra surrounded him.

"Oh wow......"

"That does it! Now this is personally! It's a fight to the death between leaf and sound."

'Exactly, he totally lost it.'

"Good job, thanks a lot. Now we gotta live with him."

"Don't worry, it won't be for long."

'Argh, we gotta get ride of these clowns, Sasuke's the target.'

'That awful charka is leaking out more.' Aki thought.

"Sakura, Aki, Your teammates are down. Look after them."

"Right!"

"Okay, team Ino, let's show them who's boss."

"Got it!"

"Formation! Ino-"

"Shika!"

"Chō!"

"Okay, take it away, Choji!"

"My pleasure. Expansion Jutsu!" Choji said as body became a huge ball. "Followed by Lead Style Jutsu!"

Choji retracted his arms, legs, and head into his clothes becoming a human bolder as he rushed towards Zaku who didn't seem faze by it and found it laughable.

"Slicing Sound Wave!" He yelled as wind pushed against the human bolder, but it was proved to be useless as Choji kept pushing until he jumped the air stream and coming crashing down.

'This thing is spinning way to fast, my sound wave can't control it and if I try going super sonic on it it's likely to rip my arms off?'

Dosu quickly goes to help out Zaku, but it stopped by Shikamaru's shadow Justu that stops him in place.

"What's happening?!"

"Just me and my shadow."

Zaku jumps out of the way before Choji could complete crush him flat.

'I kind of fell bad.' Aki thought as she watched Shikamaru made Dosu do humiliating poses. And Ino wasn't falling behind as she made quick work with the girl using her ninja art and transferring her mind into her body.

"Kin!"

"What's wrong with you?"

Ino who was in now Kin's body brought a kunai to her throat; "Party's over fellas."

"Take it easy, one false moves from either of you and your teammates here gets it in the neck." Ino smirked. "You don't want that to happen? So here's what you do, just stop the scroll and walk away."

Zaku smirked.

"When your far away enough that I can't sense chakra, I'll let her go."

'That's not going to work, especially with who brought them up.' Aki thought.

'I don't get these guys, something wrong.'

"Hey, Choji!"

"Coming!"

"What is it? What are the up too?" Sakura asked.

"There not the time of people to care much about there teammates." Aki said.

"What?"

As if she was right, Zaku used his sound wave to push Choji into Kin knocking her hard into the tree.

"This is bad."

"I don't feel so good."

"I don't understand you guys, what kind of monster would attack their own teammates." Ino asked.

"I guess, monsters like us."

"You see, we don't play this game by your rules. It's not the scroll we're after or even passing this test." Dosu revealed, shocking everyone.

"What then?"

"Sasuke."

"So.....your paralysis jutsu has a pretty limited duration."

"It's Shadow possession jutsu, get your jutsu's right."

'Agreed.'

"Whatever, and I see that your teammate is able to slip her soul into her opponent. Every clever, but dangerous. Anything that happens to Kin happens to her too." Dosu said. "So say if Kin were to die....."

"What are you gonna do? Kill your teammate?"

"Will if push comes to shove, yeah."

"Oh man, what a drag."

"No kidding."

"You can say it again." Aki agreed.

"Did you really think you could beat us? Face it you ninjas are a bush of hacks."

"From a second rate village."

"Hmph, that's pretty tough talk. I guess that makes your village third rate. I wonder if any of you amateurs are ready to take on the real thing."

"What?"

"Hm."

"Neji!" Aki cheered.

"Huh?"

"It's Lee team. I wondered when they'd get here."

"Lee!"

"You blow it." Neji said. "It looks to me like somebody used our teammate like a punching bag."

"No one does that and gets away with it." Neji yelled as his Byakugan came to life shocking everyone.

'Ah? Damn I forgot that I was a Hyuga just now!' Aki cried out.

'His eyes, he's not just looking at us, he's seeing through us.'

"No more playing around TenTen. Full power." Neji ordered.

"What's the matter, neji?" She asked, as Neji had released his Byakugan and shifted his attention towards Sasuke.

'That chakra.....'

"Well? Are you going to stay up there all day or are you gonna come down here and do something about it?" Dosu mocked.

"Exactly, it looks like it might have been taken out of my hands." He said.

Aki's body went numb.

"Sasuke, your awake....huh?!"

"Sasuke? That's Sasuke?"

"Sakura.....Aki.....who did this to you?" He asked.

"Eh?"

"Who was it?"

"Sasuke, what happened to you?" Sakura asked.

"Don't worry. I'm alright."

'Alright my ass!'

"It's only the power flowing through me. In fact I've never felt better m. He gave my this gift and he made me understand what I am." Sasuke said. "I am an Avenger....."

'Avengers Assemble!' Aki joked, even though she knew this wasn't the moment for jokes.

"To follow my path, I must have power at any price even if it means being consumed by evil." Sasuke said.

"Sakura, Aki, tell me which one of these people did this to you."

"That'll be me." Zaku bragged, Sasuke glared as he faced Zaku.

From the corner of her eye, Aki could see the retreating figures of team 10.

The marks on Sasuke face began to sparred out even more.

"Dosu! What's wrong? Your not getting cold feet are you?" Zaku asked.

"No! Zaku, you don't understand!"

"Watch this, I'll take care of them in one fell swoop!" Zaku smiled. "Super Sonic Slicing Wave!"

The area around us was engulfed with powerful gust of wind and the place that team 7 were standing was completely ripped apart.

"What'd you know, I blew them all away." Zaku laughed.

"Not quite." Sasuke said from behind Zaku and smacking him in the back and sending him flying.

'Holy.....shit...I'm alive...' Aki thought.

"Zaku!"

Sasuke quickly releases his Fire Jutsu: Phoenix Flower Jutsu at Zaku who blows them away only to reveal that inside the flames where multiple shurikens.

"Zaku! Get down!" Dosu yelled as Sasuke quickly pins Zaku by his arms.

Sasuke smirked; "You seem evey proud of this arms of yours. You must be every attached to them."

"No! What are you doing?"

Sasuke begin pulling on Zaku arms from behind breaking them as Zaku screams in pain. With him out of the away Dosu was the only one left.

As Sasuke turns his attention to the final Oto genin, Dosu, Sakura thinks to herself that this is not the real Sasuke and that he is somehow possessed. She then runs to him and embraces him while begging him to stop.

Sasuke's cursed seal disappears and he falls to the ground.

"Oh my, young love." Aki giggled to herself as she walked over to them.

"Your strong, Sasuke." Dosu took out his earth scroll and placed it on the ground. "Too strong, we can't hope to defeat you the way you are now."

"We'll strike a deal, I give you this scroll and you let us go." Dosu said grabbing his two teammates. "It seems we underestimated you, but at least we found out what we needed to know. For the moment we're even but if it should happen we ever meet again in combat I promise you we won't run or hide."

"Wait! Who is this Orochimaru, anyway?" Sakura asked. "What's he done to, Sasuke? And why Sasuke?"

"I don't know.....all I know is that we were told to target, Sasuke and we did." Dosu said.

With that he was gone.

"Hey! You guys okay!"

"Choji!" Aki waved.

"Ino! You look after Lee!"

"Right!"

"Sakura's in danger! I'll protect her, don't worry Sakura I'll save you."

"Wow, somebody outta kick him and wake up him this is embarrassing."

"I agree and that somebody should be me." Aki said as he walked towards Naruto with her fist ready in hand.

Aki face: "Wake up! You son of a bitch!!!"

A scream echoed loudly in the forest of death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 143 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
204 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...
436 28 5
It's like naruto, but instead it's Sakuras story. Where she grows up and finds out what kind of world she lives in, her character grows up to be bett...
266K 9.7K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...