Just saying hi

By flrsinherhair

Maya Hart is a 16 year old girl who comes from a broken home, but on the bright side, she has 3 best friends... More

The Matthews House Hold
John Quincy Adams High School
Topanga diner
Walking to the subway
Ice cream shop
Art gallery
Rileys house
Brandon
School
Masterpiece
Semi-formal

Schools out

196 13 2
By flrsinherhair

* Maya was grabbing her books from her locker when Brandon came up behind her with a bouquet of flowers & a box of cookies.*
BRANDON: hello there. *flirting*
MAYA: nothing much, just getting ready to go to topanga's diner. You?
BRANDON: I got you something. * pull out the flowers & cookies*
MAYA: Brandon, I don't know what to say, thank you. *blushing & smiling*
BRANDON: will you be my date to the semi formal?
MAYA: *kisses Brandon on the cheek* how's that for an answer? (:
*lucas from a distance just watched Maya kiss Brandon, and he approaches maya*
LUCAS: Maya, we need to talk.
MAYA: about what? How to use me again to make Riley jealous.
LUCAS: NO. I miss you. Our friendship. I just want to talk & apologize.
MAYA: it's a little to late for that.
*maya runs off to go to the art gallery*
BRANDON: Maya! Wait. *looks at lucas* can't you see, all you do is make her sad. Just leave her alone.
LUCAS: NO. What you gonna do about it. Fight me?
BRANDON: you wanna bet?
LUCAS: *pushes Brandon against the wall & punches him*
BRANDON: *pulls Lucas to the ground & kicks him in the stomach* I TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF.
*brandon leaves to go to topanga's diner to find maya*
*lucas leaves the hallway to go to the art gallery*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
11.8M 519K 74
โ—ค SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 โ—ข Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...